Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Where Is Beaf? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Beaf? (10938 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Ejine(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: Who is this low life,confused,addicted and mushed up fella! Don't draw fury to yourself on this forum,else,the heat will not cease even after your masturb..ating spree.

Relax bro, his 10MB go soon finish.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2012
sheyguy: See how a thread for Beaf don turn emotional sometin else . . . I wonder what so interesting about Beaf that makes NL fight over him.

Nothing about the thug to warrant all these animosities going on for the last two pages really.

I guess the mods should just throw this thread into the deepest part of the bin.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2012
Elueme: I strongly advise you rest this case madam.. I wouldn't ignore you why I quoted this..you have rules guiding your forum and when someone flouts such the law abiding folks take note.. I should apologize for what? pointing out the obvious truth to you? Or are you fighting so hard to save your job? If any eventfulness arises from your expressing yourself it will be a window for greater things for you.. Our YouWin programme is there for your likes... Go to page 2 or 3 you will see Ji sun's quote on Berem.. God bless
abeg leave those 2 people.if Rhino didn't attack me I wouldn't even know if he still exists.because he is a bloody coward,he came under the username jin sun pack to insult me.you are damn lucky am not in the mood to throw insults.if not I would have given you the bitter dose of myself.
As for your so called enemy Beaf,I don't care if he is a pro GEJ (I am not a Gej fan either).no matter how you talk ills of him which is borne out of jelousy,you no reach am anywhere.you are not as intelligent as he is because your talent lies somewhere else which I won't mention.go get a life and be a complete man!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by omenziate(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2012
sheyguy: See how a thread for Beaf don turn emotional sometin else . . . I wonder what so interesting about Beaf that makes NL fight over him.

The guy na Spartan o. One of the all time greats of nairaland. Miss dat Pro-jonathan man.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2012
Beaf! Beaf!! Where art thou? There is confusion in cyberspace. Your lovers and haters alike want to see that monika on threads to devour the enemies of progressive GEJ. Outwardly they express that they hate thee, Inwardly they worship thee wholeheartedly. Show thyself Oh cyber-deity and lead in the war to decimate the anti-FRESH AIR! nematodes. So Mote It Be!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2012
This is John the Baptist heralding the second coming of the cyber-deity codenamed "Beaf". The cyber-god says for me to inform the nairalanders that he is coming "as a thief in the nights" Prepare thy-selves oh sons and daughters of Nairaland and make thyselves worthy of beholding his presence!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Beaf! Beaf!! Where art thou? There is confusion in cyberspace. Your lovers and haters alike want to see that monika on threads to devour the enemies of progressive GEJ. Outwardly they express that they hate thee, Inwardly they worship thee wholeheartedly. Show thyself Oh cyber-deity and lead in the war to decimate the anti-FRESH AIR! nematodes. So Mote It Be!
Hahahahahahahah. Inside their closets,they worshipped him, they revered him,they cannot do without him. Their lives are now boring because Beaf no send their lowlife rantings. Hahahahahahahah. Beaf, ignore them till some of them become suicidal,then you can show yourself. For now, relax on your vacation and shun childish bickerings....real issues will attract your attention. Inu go?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: This is John the Baptist heralding the second coming of the cyber-deity codenamed "Beaf". The cyber-god says for me to inform the nairalanders that he is coming "as a thief in the nights" Prepare thy-selves oh sons and daughters of Nairaland and make thyselves worthy of beholding his presence!
And they shall give him triumphant entry into Jeru..uja
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: And they shall give him triumphant entry into Jeru..uja
And they will chant....Hosanna! Hosanna!! Hosanna!!! Blessed is he who comes in the name of GEJ! FRESH AIR!!! We LEAD and others FOLLOW!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: And they will chant....Hosanna! Hosanna!! Hosanna!!! Blessed is he who comes in the name of GEJ! FRESH AIR!!! We LEAD and others FOLLOW!
Laying down their garments and getting 2013 SLK straight from the factory for him,scrambling to touch the hem of his garment.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: Laying down their garments and getting 2013 SLK straight from the factory for him,scrambling to touch the hem of his garment.

The Son of Man will make triumphant entry into Nairaland in the horse above, and all shall behold his angelic presence! Pray thee to behold his presence at the right moment, when the thread is populated with anti-GEJ nematoes with jealous eyes. All Hail Beaf, the Liahona of our time, the Lord of TEAM FRESH AIR! .We are TEAM GEJ, and We LEAD!!!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by jmaine: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: And they will chant....Hosanna! Hosanna!! Hosanna!!! Blessed is he who comes in the name of GEJ! FRESH AIR!!! We LEAD and others FOLLOW!

You don craze finis cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by amicdan(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2012
All for the almighty BEAF 7 pages n still counting.... grin grin smiley
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire:

The Son of Man will make triumphant entry into Nairaland in the horse above, and all shall behold his angelic presence! Pray thee to behold his presence at the right moment, when the thread is populated with anti-GEJ nematoes with jealous eyes. All Hail Beaf, the Liahona of our time, the Lord of TEAM FRESH AIR! .We are TEAM GEJ, and We LEAD!!!
And all of us labeled 40 laptop crew shall rejoice, for they shall behold his glory and marvel at the magnitude of fresh air and shall say " indeed,this is the almighty Beaf,blessed are they who believe without seeing.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2012
GEJ, the Messiah of NIGERIA. The best we ever had. TEAM GEJ is who we are and BEAF is the Lord of TEAM FRESH AIR. Nairalanders are hungry for thy Presence Oh Lord of TEAM GEJ's FRESH AIR CREW
Re: Where Is Beaf? by OneNaira6: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2012
berem: abeg leave those 2 people.if Rhino didn't attack me I wouldn't even know if he still exists.because he is a bloody coward,he came under the username jin sun pack to insult me.you are damn lucky am not in the mood to throw insults.if not I would have given you the bitter dose of myself.
As for your so called enemy Beaf,I don't care if he is a pro GEJ (I am not a Gej fan either).no matter how you talk ills of him which is borne out of jelousy,you no reach am anywhere.you are not as intelligent as he is because your talent lies somewhere else which I won't mention.go get a life and be a complete man!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chei Insult upon Injury. This woman got mouth. DAMN!!!

If this is you being nice and not throwing insults, I wonder how you're when angered and throwing insult.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2012
amicdan: All for the almighty BEAF 7 pages n still counting.... grin grin smiley
Non of them can be this important to even themselves. They are crying out for their messiah to come and heal their land. Hohohohohohohoh, I am laughing like Santa.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by OneNaira6: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2012
amicdan: All for the almighty BEAF 7 pages n still counting.... grin grin smiley

I know right? 7 pages and counting.

Wow
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2012
One_Naira:

I know right? 7 pages and counting.

Wow
Beaf is trending,and all are expecting his triumphal entry into Jeru....uja with his new 2013 SLK....wow!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2012
Honour the cries of the nematodes Oh Lord Beaf. They hunger for thy goodnews about GEJ, they thirst for thy sweet wine of thoughts on GEJ. The sons of Tinubu and Boko BuHari apologize for thy disappearance into firmament and plead with thee to return. They beg to SUPPORT TEAM GEJ and to baptize and repent from their bad masters and join our FRESH AIR CREW. Show mercy Oh Lord Beaf. GEJ, NIGERIA'S SAVIOR
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ, the Messiah of NIGERIA. The best we ever had. TEAM GEJ is who we are and BEAF is the Lord of TEAM FRESH AIR. Nairalanders are hungry for thy Presence Oh Lord of TEAM GEJ's FRESH AIR CREW
I wish he could just appear now and you will see how some peeps will start shaking like jelly fish.

BEAF! Wherever you are right now! Appear and put your enemies to shame! Some people BAD BELLERISM don too much!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Honour the cries of the nematodes Oh Lord Beaf. They hunger for thy goodnews about GEJ, they thirst for thy sweet wine of thoughts on GEJ. The sons of Tinubu and Boko BuHari apologize for thy disappearance into firmament and plead with thee to return. They beg to SUPPORT TEAM GEJ and to baptize and repent from their bad masters and join our FRESH AIR CREW. Show mercy Oh Lord Beaf. GEJ, NIGERIA'S SAVIOR
Maybe he will need more supplications and burnt offerings. The heathens(Tinubu Dogs) are crying and weeping asking the messiah to return.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2012
berem: I wish he could just appear now and you will see how some peeps will start shaking like jelly fish.

BEAF! Wherever you are right now! Appear and put your enemies to shame! Some people BAD BELLERISM don too much!
Lord Beaf shall make triumphant entry when the thread is populated with the jealous anti-Progressive nematodes who see nothing good even with political electron microscope. Tell the haters to line up here and witness the triumphant entry in SLK 2013. GEJ - FRESH AIR!!!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Lord Beaf shall make triumphant entry when the thread is populated with the jealous anti-Progressive nematodes who see nothing good even with political electron microscope. Tell the haters to line up here and witness the triumphant entry in SLK 2013. GEJ - FRESH AIR!!!
Sure bro. And all of them shall bow with their heads to the ground shouting hosanna! Hosanna! In the highest for the chosen one.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2012
One_Naira:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chei Insult upon Injury. This woman got mouth. DAMN!!!

If this is you being nice and not throwing insults, I wonder how you're when angered and throwing insult.
that is why am respecting myself! I won't fail to blast any untamed animal who touches my tail in the name of insulting me.and to make matters worse,definitely not something that has to do with the Man of the Moment, BEAF.am on this thread to Hail "The Legend".as my husband would call him "ONWA N'ETIRI OHA OF NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2012
berem: that is why am respecting myself! I won't fail to blast any untamed animal who touches my tail in the name of insulting me.and to make matters worse,definitely not something that has to do with the Man of the Moment, BEAF.am on this thread to Hail "The Legend".as my husband would call him "ONWA N'ETIRI OHA OF NAIRALAND.
Choi! Beaf,d'banj title of "osi na nwata buru ogaranya" too small. "LEGEND" keep smiling. Make I even dial his number.....Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho! Santa's laugh.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2012
[img]http://winnipegcrime.files./2011/08/789crown.jpg?w=300&h=213[/img]

Oh Mighty Beaf. This crown has been presented to you by the anti-progressives, the nematodes who disrespected your presence, Now they miss you to pieces. Tinubu says you are the Best. Buhari says you are the best. Tunde Bakare says, He is worshipping GEJ now. That there are no more sermons on the mount on sundays. Boko Haram is in comatose. They Present this crown to thee. Asking for thy return to cyberspace. All their followers are on their knees. Asking for thyself return. Show mercy oh King Beaf. They Hunger for thy goodnews on GEJ, they thirst for the sweet wines on the stables of FRESH AIR. cos TEAM GEJ OWNS THE CROWN!!!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: [img]http://winnipegcrime.files./2011/08/789crown.jpg?w=300&h=213[/img]

Oh Mighty Beaf. This crown has been presented to you by the anti-progressives, the nematodes who disrespected your presence, Now they miss you to pieces. Tinubu says you are the Best. Buhari says you are the best. Tunde Bakare says, He is worshipping GEJ now. That there are no more sermons on the mount on sundays. Boko Haram is in comatose. They Present this crown to thee. Asking for thy return to cyberspace. All their followers are on their knees. Asking for thyself return. Show mercy oh King Beaf. They Hunger for they goodnews on GEJ, they thirst for the sweet wines on the stables of FRESH AIR. cos TEAM GEJ OWNS THE CROWN!!!
All hail the king! Long live the king!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by OneNaira6: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2012
berem: that is why am respecting myself! I won't fail to blast any untamed animal who touches my tail in the name of insulting me.and to make matters worse,definitely not something that has to do with the Man of the Moment, BEAF.am on this thread to Hail "The Legend".as my husband would call him "ONWA N'ETIRI OHA OF NAIRALAND.

Chei. Una go kill me with laughter today grin grin grin grin

Nothing do you sha, you held out and kicked some @ss. Remind me not to ever mess with you or piss you off because woman you got mouth.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: All hail the king! Long live the king!
lol! The king of Nairaland! The lion who roars and his enemies tremble and fall at his feet! Your absence has seriously been felt by your enemies because they are scared and don't know what might become of them when you return.you are a hero and will continue to inspire nairalanders who wanna know what it is to be intelligent!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2012
berem: lol! The king of Nairaland! The lion who roars and his enemies tremble and fall at his feet! Your absence has seriously been felt by your enemies because they are scared and don't know what might become of them when you return.you are a hero and will continue to inspire nairalanders who wanna know what it is to be intelligent!
Dem don believe am die! He threw them into a state of limbo. Smart king.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2012
Phone rings.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

[b][/b]MANDELAGUY: hello
Tinubu: good morning
MANDELAGUY: good morning,how may I help u please?
Tinubu: I have been trying to reach Beaf,his line is not going,and one of my dogs on nairaland told me you have his special dedicated line
MANDELAGUY: hmmmmmmmmm
Tinubu: in case you think am the only one begging for access to him,Bakare is here,El Rufai too,and Buhari has agreed to a conference call. Hold on, let me connect all of us
MANDELAGUY: why are you guys worried? Beaf is fine
.............connection(conference call)
Buhari: we just want to apologise to him
El Rufai: we are wondering if the GEJ team got him angry and.....
Bakare cuts him short
Bakare: haba,Nasir,must you disclose our plans? You know very well that that fresh air team has floored our dogs on media networks,we need a new general,now that you have disclosed our secret to MANDELAGUY,I don't think our mission will be successful
Tinubu: don't worry guys, can fix MANDELAGUY with some juicy contracts in Lagos.
MANDELAGUY: (coughs) helllloooooo! Am still here,you guys should have resolved your divisive differences before calling me. I am busy on nairaland.
Buhari: hold on! Hold on my dear, you know that we can iron things out here and now.
El Rufai: please

Tiiin koooo! Tinnn kooo! Network.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner / You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations / Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.