Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Where Is Beaf? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Beaf? (10940 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2012
Demdem: Nonsense thread.
hell no brother! I disagree with you on this one.BEAF is an intelligent chap no one will ever forget.hate him or like him the guy too much!

BEAF where are you? Come out and shame your cyber enemies! grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Ozonna(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2012
Beaf's also into software tins. I used to see his posts in the programming section of NL.
Maybe he's developing a software.

Anyway,I folo dey miss am.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Ozonna(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2012
Beaf's also into software tins. I used to see his posts in the programming section of NL.
Maybe he's developing a software now.

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Gbawe: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2012
wesley80:

You can say that again! I guess the funnest part of it all is knowing the goons are walking in daily terror knowing Beaf is watching and praying he doesnt pounce on them at their weakest moment. You bet their morning prayer eachday is 'Oh 'Lord, Pls Keep him away another day'. Well, the dude sure knows how to make an entry so guys, pls stay watchful!

Viewing this topic: Gbawe, conquerorb,
Osama10(m), BlackPikiN(m), Demdem(m)
and 2 guest(s)

Why are you such an obsessed groupie? Are you not ever ashamed to show your bi.t.ch-like obsession with other men? You are a grown-azzed man !!! Act like it now and then !!! Get it into your head that I can view any topic I want on NL. It is sad and pathetic that you are more focused on who is on what thread. I don't know why some of you carry out this act of distasteful voyeurism because, very obviously, it is an act of extreme ignorance and intolerance since we are all free to view any thread we want. Anyway, I know you miss your boyfriend but try and keep Gbawe away from your tearful effort at b.it.ching over your loss.

11 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2012
Lwkmd... grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by jamace(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2012
Ozonna: Beaf's also into software tins. I used to see his posts in the programming section of NL.
Maybe he's developing a software now.

Hope he is not writing a programme for rigging elections for his master, GEJ, come 2015. grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by basisop(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2012
Suddenly we are all loving the mosted hated Beaf.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by honeric01(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2012
He simply swapped USERNAME, when the whole heat dies down, he's going to resurrect his BEAF id again,right now he's using another of his moniker, it's left for you people to decipher which ID he's using now.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by PointB: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2012
Gbawe:

Why are you such an obsessed groupie? Are you not ever ashamed to show your bi.t.ch-like obsession with other men? You are a grown-azzed man !!! Act like it now and then !!! Get it into your head that I can view any topic I want on NL. It is sad and pathetic that you are more focused on who is on what thread. I don't know why some of you carry out this act of distasteful voyeurism because, very obviously, it is an act of extreme ignorance and intolerance since we are all free to view any thread we want. Anyway, I know you miss your boyfriend but try and keep Gbawe away from your tearful effort at b.it.ching over your loss.

And the Resident Hypocrite shows again his true color! Lo a guy whose daily pre- occupation borders on preventing me from posting my thoughts on thread he thinks are reserved for Yoruba folks (AC.N by his reckoning), the same guy is here claiming 'we are free to view' (and by and large post in) any thread we like. Such duality, and extreme hypocrisy is the hallmark of this old fa.g who thinks criticising GEJ daily is fair and just, while similar criticism of AC.N/Tinubu is viewd as an attack against Yoruba/Yoruba Leaders! Guys, this fellow is cool with calling GEJ 'retardeen' and 'drunken fisherman', but would frown at calling Tinubu a 'drug baron', 'certificate forger', and 'identity thief.' This is the hypocrisy, known as Gbawe!

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2012
Honestly, he is a force here.. I feel what most of you feel about him.. Beaf is busy with other more important challenges..couldn't be as jobless as Gbawe and Demdem... He ll be back fully kitted at the right time.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by PointB: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2012
wesley80:

You can say that again! I guess the funnest part of it all is knowing the goons are walking in daily terror knowing Beaf is watching and praying he doesnt pounce on them at their weakest moment. You bet their morning prayer eachday is 'Oh 'Lord, Pls Keep him away another day'. Well, the dude sure knows how to make an entry so guys, pls stay watchful!

and 2 guest(s)

Lol, I can imagine them pondering in suspended terror at what Beaf's response to their idiocy would be. Such thought is even more troubling to them than Beaf's incisive comments. Man, the guy was a terror to those goon. Nairaland graveyard, (if the is anything like that) is littered with their cadavers! Beaf please come back!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Beetwo(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2012
Beaf is right there in his ''looloo'' watchin nairaland politics section movin in a slow mo, unti the end of time. Beaf is right there in his ''looloo'' watchin nairaland politics section movin in a slow mo, unti the end of time.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Demdem(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2012
wesley80:

and 2 guest(s)

Re: Where Is Beaf? by jmaine: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2012
Am more interested in his disciples who couldn't resist the urge to clone his name for keeps grin e.g Beaf: , Beaf:. ,Beafroast, killBeaf, e.t.c

Where are they ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2012
sorry to disappoint you, Beaf is a known faggota that only enjoys sticking it on a thick black male arsss and hates anything to do wIth women. so, quickly take a ride on your toys and quench the thirst of your ravaging hormones. very bad day for Mrs. hot pants.

berem: hell no brother! I disagree with you on this one.BEAF is an intelligent chap no one will ever forget.hate him or like him the guy too much!

BEAF where are you? Come out and shame your cyber enemies! grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by SamMilla1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
I know where he is. Btw why are you looking for him? Cant someone rest from the internet?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
berem: who is ilugunboy? undecided

Na so una dey fail exam grin cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: sorry to disappoint you, Beaf is a known faggota that only enjoys sticking it on a thick black male arsss and hates anything to do wIth women. so, quickly take a ride on your toys and quench the thirst of your ravaging hormones. very bad day for Mrs. hot pants.

what's my business if he hates anything to do with women? So I shouldn't admire his intelligence? What do you think I am anyway? How dare you open your filthy mouth and talk about riding toys and ravaging hormones? So I don't have right to air my views cos am a woman? Sorry for you bro! You and your anti-woman cohorts can't intimidate me or any other woman on NL! Nonsense!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by OmoTier1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Beaf is dead man.... He cannot afford internet anymore cos Okupe has pounced on thier dog bite.... lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
berem: what's my business if he hates anything to do with women? So I shouldn't admire his intelligence? What do you think I am anyway? How dare you open your filthy mouth and talk about riding toys and ravaging hormones? So I don't have right to air my views cos am a woman? Sorry for you bro! You and your anti-woman cohorts can't intimidate me or any other woman on NL! Nonsense!
Don't mind that slowpoke dear... He's that gay and thinks every one gonna be as psychopathic as he is.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Ejine(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Beaf is a true Sapele Champion. A PHUCKING legend! cool
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Ejine(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
jmaine: Am more interested in his disciples who couldn't resist the urge to clone his name for keeps grin e.g Beaf: , Beaf:. ,Beafroast, killBeaf, e.t.c

Where are they ? undecided

You forgot the other loser with the exclamation mark i.e. "Beaf!" - He's the mayor of fagggotry, that one.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Ejine(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
berem: what's my business if he hates anything to do with women? So I shouldn't admire his intelligence? What do you think I am anyway? How dare you open your filthy mouth and talk about riding toys and ravaging hormones? So I don't have right to air my views cos am a woman? Sorry for you bro! You and your anti-woman cohorts can't intimidate me or any other woman on NL! Nonsense!

Ji Sun is actually the gayyy one grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by jmaine: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ejiné:

You forgot the other loser with the exclamation mark i.e. "Beaf!" - He's the mayor of fagggotry, that one.

Thanks . . .I forgot that Ediot grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by jmaine: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
ji sun Park is Rhino.5dm grin . . . .
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
How can I have two lovely kids and still be a gay? are you this stupiid? Someone must have missed her pills for this miserable shyt rolling mantis to be born.

Your daft self should have been aborted prematurely to save the world of your genetic stupidity. I grieve by the thought that this dehydrated goat will one day have kids and populates the world with more halfwitts.

Elueme: Don't mind that slowpoke dear... He's that gay and thinks every one gonna be as psychopathic as he is.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yes oooooooooooo! I dey here like Sam Dede.

Nothing dey happen cool

jmaine: ji sun Park is Rhino:5dm grin . . . .
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Gbawe: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
PointB:

And the Resident Hypocrite show again his true color! Lo a guy who daily occupation borders of on preventing me from posting my thought on thread he thinks are reserved for Yoruba folks (AC.N by his reckoning), the same guy is here claiming 'we are free view' (and by and large post in) any thread we like. Such duality, and extreme hypocrisy is the hallmark of this old fa.g who thinks criticising GEJ daily is fair and just, while similar criticism of AC.N/Tinubu is viewd as an attack against Yoruba/Yoruba Leaders! Guys, this fellow is cool with calling GEJ 'retardeen' and 'drunken fisherman', but would frown at calling Tinubu a 'drug baron', 'certificate forger', and 'identity thief.' This is the hypocrisy, known as Gbawe!

This guy, you really are a mental case to add to all that is wrong about you. You call bigoted announcement, and ugly, repellent garbage such as "Yoruba blood is cheap" or "Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria" "my thoughts"? Well, if those are your thoughts I guess it is obvious what you are and the reason I chastise the ugly and repellent things that come out of your hateful mind.

Guy you are nothing but a bigoted fool. Perhaps because some folks who say they are Yoruba run around cackling with you, that has now encouraged you to believe it is okay to peddle hateful garbage. Guy, forget that. I will personally will never let a hateful creature like you denigrate Yoruba people/ethnic group without responding to put you and others in your place. It really is very simple. Show that I try and prevent you posting "your thought" and it will be quickly obvious I am simply standing up for my ethnic group same way no proud black man would stand and watch weakly while his wife is called a "nigga bitch" by a racist. Ugly bigot. "My thoughts" indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ssshhhsss!!! GOAT!

Ejiné:

Ji Sun is actually the gayyy one grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by 1025: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
i dey suspect say the guy was in that dana plane.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
jmaine: ji sun Park is Rhino.5dm grin . . . .
both of them are nutt case! Ji sun park is a bloody gay while Rhino.5dm is a ....... Flaunting his....... Don't lemme say what's on my mind Rhino!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
Could PointB = Beaf ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven Ekiti APC Aspirants Withdraw Amid Protest, Call For Cancellation / Gbajabiamila: Saboteurs Behind Naira, Fuel Crises / Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.