Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Where Is Beaf? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Beaf? (10939 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Beaf? by olivertwist: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
***Breaking news***

Beaf admitted in Germany hospital and diagnosed with a new disease known as 'DECEPTO-PROPAGANDO-LIARIC DISEASE'. However, we are told that, it is not a life threatening disease. The German doctors only need to clean his brain with H2SO4 liquid and he will be fine.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Super1759: in your widest dream,you think beaf is away from NL huh?
Beaf had fought many rugged battles in NL and single handedly won.
So your claim is a minor case to get him away from his "champion throne"

Lie!! bring up one thread where Beaf has won a battle

He always strut out after succeeding in derailing a thread with his usual insults and dry jokes.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
This punch is beyond the rules of engagement. Can't believe that a day like this will be set aside to ridicule beaf, the God of 40 lapdog crew.

I started noticing how cold he was few minutes after the appointment of Doyin Okupe and I think his demise may not be unconnected with the singular mantra of PDP "dog eat dog" principle i.e. power shift from Abati to Doyin.

His deciples are here praying fervently and waiting for him the survive the mortal blow giving to him by the inner caucus cabals, even after settling them via the YouWin scam. You know a lapdog will always be a lapdog waiting to fed.

Lastly, rhino should equally be apportioned some credits of falling the wild beast, as he often frustrate and expose his lies and deceit before the very eyes of nairaland spectators.

Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin My brother, he will be back. Along with taking a "rest" he is recruiting another 'crew' of Laptops in an attempt to help prevent the severe beating he gains here regularly that he now blames on his current crew of olodos he feels are not up to the task and letting him down i.e Wesley80, PoinB, Dedeike, Mandelaguy et al. Much like how GEJ felt Abati and Omokri were not up to the Job and drafted in Okupe.

@Beaf. Puzzy, bring it on. Anytime, anyday. We are here waiting wink wink wink
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Pain(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
Beaf has run outta funds.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by vanbonattel: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Beaf was last spotted along the major road in Orile, pushing his wheel barrow for his daily bread.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by dedeike: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are nothing but a dishonest fool and I see why people say you are Beaf. He was always here lying too when, embarrassingly, everyone could see the very obvious truth. Did me or Demdem start this thread? Show that my contribution here was not reactionary after another groupie, like your master Beaf, had mentioned Gbawe idiotically when he did not need to. Do that ASAP. Olodo.

What you write is only true of what Beaf used to do here. He followed me and others around non-stop. Before he disappeared, he had already been reduced to a nervous wreck who only spoke to respond to what others wrote, whereas the old Beaf, like or hate him, had his original thoughts and focus.

In the end, his mind was gone totally to the extent I was even sorry for him but it is Beaf alone responsible for what he became here. He is now recovering in a 'mentalo' home somewhere and you should all be wishing him speedy recovery instead of shouting "Gbawe". That is a big lesson for some of you. Stop coming here to "Beaf" others needlessly. Your fragile minds and egos may not be able to cope with the reaction your cowardly conducts gains.

Grown-azz men running around the forum acting like b.it.ches and groupies of other men. Shameful. It was what your master Beaf was known for even if fools like you want to now present him as some fabled warrior.

grin grin classical evidence of joblessness. It is obvious that somebody who is gainfully employed will not sit down to write this gossip about BEAF by 9.30 am.

Please grow up. Age is no longer on your side. I appreciate that your means of livelihood depends on how much blackmail you spin on Nairaland but when you are reduced to joining issues about the whereabouts of another man, who probably is on his legitimate business elsewhere, you lower your reputation in the estimation of right thinking members of this forum and reinforce the consensus that BEAF IS A NAIRALAND LEGEND

11 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Now am tending to believe my instinct that Beaf or whatever has many monikers on NL...
Re: Where Is Beaf? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
dedeike:
grin grin classical evidence of joblessness. It is obvious that somebody who is gainfully employed will not sit down to write this gossip about BEAF by 9.30 am.

Please grow up. Age is no longer on your side. I appreciate that your means of livelihood depends on how much blackmail you spin on Nairaland but when you are reduced to joining issues about the whereabouts of another man, who probably is on his legitimate business elsewhere, you lower your reputation in the estimation of right thinking members of this forum and reinforce the consensus that BEAF IS A NAIRALAND LEGEND

so is Musiwa, so that's not saying much.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
ilugunboy: Now am tending to believe my instinct that Beaf or whatever has many monikers on NL...

you think?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Gbawe: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: This punch is beyond the rules of engagement. Can't believe that a day like this will be set aside to ridicule beaf, the God of 40 lapdog crew.

I started noticing how cold he was few minutes after the appointment of Doyin Okupe and I think his demise may not be unconnected with the singular mantra of PDP "dog eat dog" principle i.e. power shift from Abati to Doyin.

His deciples are here praying fervently and waiting for him the survive the mortal blow giving to him by the inner caucus cabals, even after settling them via the YouWin scam. You know a lapdog will always be a lapdog waiting to fed.

Lastly, rhino should equally be apportioned some credits of falling the wild beast, as he often frustrate and expose his lies and deceit before the very eyes of nairaland spectators.

My brother, I am not really interested in ridiculing Beaf because he is a nobody and a cretin I dominated here to the extent he began following me around and ignoring his slavish supporters looking for leadership. Beaf's mourning b.i.t-ches should have left Gbawe out of their utterances ,ala let sleeping dogs lie, and kept their 'wake-keeping' to themselves.

They should now not complain for dragging me into this but we all know that is not possible because puzzies go looking for trouble only to begin writhing around and simpering when they get it.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Ozonna(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGE 5!!!

I'm so sure Beaf head go don swell.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by PointB: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Gbawe:

"Cry baby"? Joke of the year and as expected from a self-deluding clown. Most members know that I have reduced you, Beaf Wesley80 and other b.i.t.c.hes to tears to the extent you do nothing but follow Gbawe around , unrequited, and speak after he does like the real "sickly old fa.g".

You, Wesley80 and your master Beaf are the only ones showing you are obsessed with following other men around pathetically and acting like s.lags. Look at this thread even as an example!!!! Why, instead of continuing to mourn your loss, did your 'posse' mention Gbawe? You fools do this all the time and when I appear to deal with you all, the waterworks begin as was the case with your puzzy messiah Beaf.

Beaf, your hero and king, was the biggest "crybaby" of all. Courtesy of Gbawe. It is embarrassing the number of times I made a fool of him as a jumped-up/wannabe intellectual via exposing his scant knowledge.

The guy was a cretin who lied, was very dishonest, shamelessly divisive and extremely slimy. Nothing but a common, hateful thug like you and others. His biggest mistake was taking my civil approach to discussion , and life in general, for weakness. Today he has been sent packing but I assure you the jobless cretin is reading. He'll show up soon. He is always unable to stay away when I taunt him because he is a weakling and a puzzy. So, wipe your tears and stop crying. Ndo.

You have a greater chance of reducing the length of your tongue forcefully stuck in Tinubu ar'se hole than reduce me, old fa.g! I know you begrudge how you are continually exposed as a complete nervous wreck, whose sense of belonging and love is measured by the number of imaginary characters that 'follows' him around! I have never seen any other poster allude to being 'followed around' as our confused <b>Resident Hypocrite, Thiefubu Laptop #1> Gbawe, does! You must be very lonely! Guy, the fact that you are a lonely old fa.g is deceiving you into hastily concluding that others share the same traits! For your information, <b>I don't do guys!</b>
Stop confusing my allergy to your brand hypocrisy with your unnatural fantasy!!

Perhaps, you can try suss out many of your goons and mindless 'yes men', you stand better chance of being followed by them as you fantasize!

And get this into your thick Tinubu dung infested skull, as far as Nairaland is concerned, you are Tinubu court jester, a big fool at 60! What exactly do you tell your grandchildren you do for Tinubu? Do those innocent kids know that you are employed to lie and deceive people for Tinubu 24/7 for peanuts?

Guy, you are a very evil old man, the worst of them! You have mortgaged your soul to Tinubu!

But like I did mention in another thread, you are hypertensive, go see a doctor! The frequent bashing and unravelling you get here daily from numerous folks is dangerous to your health! Guy, get help fast!

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Johndoe100(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, I am not really interested in ridiculing Beaf because he is a nobody and a cretin I dominated here to the extent he began following me around and ignoring his slavish supporters looking for leadership. Beaf's mourning b.i.t-ches should have left Gbawe out of their utterances ,ala let sleeping dogs lie, and kept their 'wake-keeping' to themselves.

They should now not complain for dragging me into this but we all know that is not possible because puzzies go looking for trouble only to begin writhing around and simpering when they get it.

Hahahahahaha. I really like you , you are an entertaining LovePeddler. After we and every mad man on the road has screwed you, your mouth is not tired from sucking cocks and sucking thiefnumbu's azzhole, that you can still talk? Anyway not to worry we are here and will make sure that you and the other dogs are kept in their place. By the way, remember the apology you owe us , I hope you are preparing.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
Na wa o! The thread has taking another dimension.I don't even know what to say again.lemme just sit at the viewers' corner and enjoy the show.Nairaland really do have intelligent minds.una too much! grin

BTW,PointB and Beaf.....is my mind telling me something? "Confused"
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Who dey ask this Kind question, the last time this kind of question was asked in NL, we lost BABAOWO, who was shot in UK. But I know BEAF is OK, just easing off at the Caribbean, saw him at the airport three wks ago
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
PointB:

You have a greater chance of reducing the length of your tongue forcefully stuck in Tinubu ar'se hole than reduce me, old fa.g! I know you begrudge how you are continually exposed as a complete nervous wreck, whose sense of belonging and love is measured by the number of imaginary characters that 'follows' him around! I have never seen any other poster allude to being 'followed around' as our confused <b>Resident Hypocrite, Thiefubu Laptop #1> Gbawe, does! You must be very lonely! Guy, the fact that you are a lonely old fa.g is deceiving you into hastily concluding that others share the same traits! For your information, <b>I don't do guys!</b>
Stop confusing my allergy to your brand hypocrisy with your unnatural fantasy!!

Perhaps, you can try suss out many of your goons and mindless 'yes men', you stand better chance of being followed by them as you fantasize!

And get this into your thick Tinubu dung infested skull, as far as Nairaland is concerned, you are Tinubu court jester, a big fool at 60! What exactly do you tell your grandchildren you do for Tinubu? Do those innocent kids know that you are employed to lie and deceive people for Tinubu 24/7 for peanuts?

Guy, you are a very evil old man, the worst of them! You have mortgaged your soul to Tinubu!

But like I did mention in another thread, you are hypertensive, go see a doctor! The frequent bashing and unravelling you get here daily from numerous folks is dangerous to your health! Guy, get help fast!

....and who are the fools clicking the LIKE button on this gutter crap from PointB Beaf?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
[s]
dedeike:

Please grow up. Age is no longer on your side. I appreciate that your means of livelihood depends on how much blackmail you spin on Nairaland but when you are reduced to joining issues about the whereabouts of another man, who probably is on his legitimate business elsewhere, you lower your reputation in the estimation of right thinking members of this forum and reinforce the consensus that BEAF IS A NAIRALAND LEGEND[/s]

Crap.
Why dont u substantiate ur lie and spare us ur stupidity.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by 2million1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Beaf has gone to london to c the queen
Re: Where Is Beaf? by tyson55(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
The Thread has really taken a different dimension as someone rightly said.

Op was only asking where Beaf could possibly be, but all i see now is others hijacking the thread to blow their trumpet.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
tyson55: The Thread has really taken a different dimension as someone rightly said.

Op was only asking where Beaf could possibly be, but all i see now is others hijacking the thread to blow their trumpet.
the thing tire me o! The clash of the titans that's what I call it.everyone is showing his skills on a cyber war.men will always be men.smh!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
5pages cool truly HE IS A LEGEND!

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
hornipipe: 5pages cool truly HE IS A LEGEND!
and he shall always be A LEGEND!!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Demdem(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
hornipipe: 5pages cool truly HE IS A LEGEND!

in what? even the devil himself is a legend. discussing the most evil may even take 100 pages.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by jmaine: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
This " He is a Legend" dey vex pipu ooh !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by monkeyleg: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Werepeleri = Beaf
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
jmaine: This " He is a Legend" dey vex pipu ooh !!! grin
No be small vex o.
I stay away from Nairaland even as a Moderator, nobody takes notice, nobody starts a thread. But when my 2011 online role model - Beaf does same, threads in plural are started asking his whereabouts. Dude is a legend. Who wan die, make e go die

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by jmaine: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Odunnu:
No be small vex o.
I stay away from Nairaland even as a Moderator, nobody takes notice, nobody starts a thread. But when my 2011 online role model - Beaf does same, threads in plural are started asking his whereabouts. Dude is a legend. Who wan die, make e go die

Na soo !! Them fit go lick transformer . .power supply don brekete now cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Beaf has suddenly become a cyber Deity that warrants demystification by the Nairaland cryptographers. Their microscopic eyes browsed through every thread, searching for that monika to decode the likelihood of the bearer of truth and patriotism. The absence of the great icon of Nairaland has created an abyss of absence that is yet to be filled by the true patriots who strive to match his shoes, there is also thorough confusion in the camps of the leftists who basically are lost in the ocean of doubts and disbeliefs . Cry no longer, cos unlike the unannounced second coming of the Son of Man, Beaf's return shall be heralding in the firmaments of nairaland and all shall descend his persona by the writing on the threads. Either with the old or the new body. So Mote It Be!

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
berem: and he shall always be A LEGEND!!
cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
Odunnu:
No be small vex o.
I hope ji sun pack aka Rhino.5dm will have something to say to your comment cos every lady who admires Beaf's intelligence is Mrs Hot Pants! Very silly fellow I must confess.

BEAF all the way! I hope he shows up soon.I shall persnally give him a Heroic welcome back to Nairaland!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Demdem:

in what? even the devil himself is a legend. discussing the most evil may even take 100 pages.
cool

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
berem: I hope ji sun pack aka Rhino.5dm will have something to say to your comment cos every lady who admires Beaf's intelligence is Mrs Hot Pants! Very silly fellow I must confess.

BEAF all the way! I hope he shows up soon.I shall persnally give him a Heroic welcome back to Nairaland!
Dont pit me against Rhino. We've come a long way. He cant insult me for speaking my mind. You have issues with him? Go settle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers / "Dasuki Ignored Olisa Metuh's Enquiry On Source Of Funds" - Witness / Gbajabiamila: Saboteurs Behind Naira, Fuel Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.