Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Where Is Beaf? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Beaf? (10941 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
What are you yapping about? Lemme tell you, there are only 3 ladies I admire on nairaland as a whole and Odunnu is among them, she is highly intelligent and extremely pretty and we are friends for real and in real life.

Blazay aka calloti or chintua is the second and ofcourse Ileke Idi is the last. That said.

You on the other hand is just a directionless attention seeking ugly JJC looking for online groupie to quench your uncontrollable thirst for long dicccks, which I tried to offer you help by telling you the sexual orientation of Beaf. For the last time, beaf is a known faggott and don't want to have anything to do with women.The only other benefits you could get from him is for hIm to include your name on the YouWin scamming list, a money set aside by Jonathan to pacify and recruit more internet lapdogs, or do you think all the " dobale" these 40 lapdog crew members are showering on him is for free?

Lastly, please don't mention my name again cos you won't be this lucky next time. A friend of my enemy is my enemy. Be warn!!!!

berem: I hope ji sun pack aka Rhino.5dm will have something to say to your comment cos every lady who admires Beaf's intelligence is Mrs Hot Pants! Very silly fellow I must confess.

BEAF all the way! I hope he shows up soon.I shall persnally give him a Heroic welcome back to Nairaland!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Look at these ladies angling for a thuggish rogue SMH
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Thats the love of my online life. nothing do you joorr. cool

Odunnu:
Dont pit me against Rhino. We've come a long way. He cant insult me for speaking my mind. You have issues with him? Go settle
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Odunnu:
Dont pit me against Rhino. We've come a long way. He cant insult me for speaking my mind. You have issues with him? Go settle
What are you scared in that low brain? His ranting cannot roar more than that of an ant dear.. And don't have the thought that I ever think of patronizing you by this just that am somehow put off by your callous betrayal of your fellow woman who honestly bore her mind on an issue that resulted from that lilly livered's ( Ji Sungs) uncanny statement yesterday.. You really need apologize to her( Berem) or you are placed in the class of those arseholess... Taking note of your moniker
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Who is this menstrual pad? You could as well come out boldly, cos we don't harm gays.

secondly, Odunnu is my love and if you aren't happy with that then go book Dana flight or mop the pacific ocean.

Lastly, lemme do you some little help
Here you go www.101-ways-to-masturbatesss.com

Go catch some fun. Cane bastardo!

Elueme: What are you scared in that low brain? His ranting cannot roar more than that of an ant dear.. And don't have the thought that I ever think of patronizing you by this just that am somehow put off by your callous betrayal of your fellow woman who honestly bore her mind on an issue that resulted from that lilly livered ( Ji Sungs) uncanny statement yesterday.. You really need apologies to her( Berem) or you are placed in the class of those arseholess... Taking note of your moniker
Re: Where Is Beaf? by OneNaira6: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
shocked shocked wow beaf made a home for himself in some NL members heads. Na wa oooo!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by jmaine: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Na wao . .see provocation cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by wesley80(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Could the 3 of you just SHUT DA HELL UP and take your groupie love and banter elsewhere? Thanks in advance.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Ejine(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
ilugunboy: Look at these ladies angling for a thuggish rogue SMH

Girls love bad boys. grin
E dey pain you? grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: What are you yapping about? Lemme tell you, there are only 3 ladies I admire on nairaland as a whole and Odunnu is among them, she is highly intelligent and extremely pretty and we are friends for real and in real life.

Blazay aka calloti or chintua is the second and ofcourse Ileke Idi is the last. That said.

You on the other hand is just a directionless attention seeking ugly JJC looking for online groupie to quench your uncontrollable thirst for long dicccks, which I tried to offer you help by telling you the sexual orientation of Beaf. For the last time, beaf is a known faggott and don't want to have anything to do with women.The only other benefits you could get from him is for hIm to include your name on the YouWin scamming list, a money set aside by Jonathan to pacify and recruit more internet lapdogs, or do you think all the " dobale" these 40 lapdog crew members are showering on him is for free?

Lastly, please don't mention my name again cos you won't be this lucky next time. A friend of my enemy is my enemy. Be warn!!!!

lol!my hubby is really laughing at your stewpidity! You are the biggest eediot on NL! Flaunting an imaginary 14" dick for nairaland girls to praise you.bloody fool! Go climb a high tension pole for all I care! You no reach my hubby not to talk of my son.agbaya oshi! FYI,you are my number one enemy on NL! The battle line has been drawn between me and you! And as for Beaf matter,jelousy go kill you.he is the number one man on NL!take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
Elueme: What are you scared in that low brain? His ranting cannot roar more than that of an ant dear.. And don't have the thought that I ever think of patronizing you by this just that am somehow put off by your callous betrayal of your fellow woman who honestly bore her mind on an issue that resulted from that lilly livered ( Ji Sungs) uncanny statement yesterday.. You really need apologies to her( Berem) or you are placed in the class of those arseholess... Taking note of your moniker
I didn't reply her cos I absolutely have nothing to say to her! She is a mod so am gonna give her that respect.I didn't register on NL to seek for attention.I registered mainly to learn from intelligent peeps to boost my career.I only admire peeps who are very clever and intelligent.so anyone who has a problem with that should go to hell!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2012
So those vibrating toys in your wardrobe are what you are calling "my hubby"? shocked O ma se ooooooo.

Lmao@ "You are my number one enemy on NL", As If I give a fucck about your oversized, dirty, stinking maggots oozing arssshole. You are still fantasizing my "AMOLED" 14" massive diccck? I guess this is the fifth undies you are about to change and still counting. Ewu!

berem: lol!my hubby is really laughing at your stewpidity! You are the biggest eediot on NL! Flaunting an imaginary 14" dick for nairaland girls to praise you.bloody fool! Go climb a high tension pole for all I care! You no reach my hubby not to talk of my son.agbaya oshi! FYI,you are my number one enemy on NL! The battle line has been drawn between me and you! And as for Beaf matter,jelousy go kill you.he is the number one man on NL!take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: So those vibrating toys in your wardrobe are what you are calling "my hubby"? shocked O ma se ooooooo.

Lmao@ "You are my number one enemy on NL", As If I give a fucck about your oversized, dirty, stinking maggots oozing arssshole. You are still fantasizing my "AMOLED" 14" massive diccck? I guess this is the fifth undies you are about to change and still counting. Ewu!

www.stupidity.com

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by wesley80(m): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: So those vibrating toys in your wardrobe are what you are calling "my hubby"? shocked O ma se ooooooo.

You obviously are as sick as they come, are there no borders to decorum with you? Why cant you act your age just once in your entire miserable cyber life? What on earth is wrong with you?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2012
lipsrsealed

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2012

Do you just jumble words without knowing their meanings? Explain 'callous betrayal' using my post please! Show me why you would wanna pitt me against anybody.
BTW, who says i'm scared of Rhino? Why should I be? You have any issues with him? Go slug it out.

berem: I didn't reply her cos I absolutely have nothing to say to her! She is a mod so am gonna give her that respect.I didn't register on NL to seek for attention.I registered mainly to learn from intelligent peeps to boost my career.I only admire peeps who are very clever and intelligent.so anyone who has a problem with that should go to hell!
You, what are you saying? Ofcourse, you dont have anything to say to me because theres absolutely nothing to say. What exactly is your problem with my post?
We all have reasons why we joined NL, I personally have no interest in knowing why you did, until I do show interest, please keep it to yourself.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2012
jmaine: Na wao . .see provocation cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, no be small thing o. This thread is about to be hijacked.
@Rhino: abeg, tone down on your choice of words and dont bypass the censor. The sexuality section is available if you wanna use those 'strong' words grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 5:59am On Sep 15, 2012
What are you talking about? coming from someone that supports the evil blood sucking fools In power? Don't you think you need to " act your age just once in your entire miserable cyber life" and stop supporting evil people because they are feeding you?

you fools don't have Issues with insult and jabs when directed at others but are quick to take offence when thesame meal is thrown back at you? You never sees anything wrong with Beaf and other pack of halfwitts spammers painting thIs board wIth their petty tarradiddles insulting whoever criticizes Jonathan, abi? you are just another sad hypocrite hiding under objectivity when in reality you occupy a throne in the gutter.

Secondly, if you are not happy with my post or my cyber life is making you have sleepless nights then you can simply ignore them, or is that too difficult for you?.

For the last tIme, I don't give a rat arsss of what nonsense you wrote about me here and your opinion is like a drop in the ocean.

On a lighter note, whatever grass you smoked that gave you this audacity must be sooooooo strong. Park well jooor!

wesley80: You obviously are as sick as they come, are there no borders to decorum with you? Why cant you act your age just once in your entire miserable cyber life? What on earth is wrong with you?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2012
Okay, as it pleases ma lady cool

Odunnu:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, no be small thing o. This thread is about to be hijacked.
@Rhino: abeg, tone down on your choice of words and dont bypass the censor. The sexuality section is available if you wanna use those 'strong' words grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2012
berem: I didn't reply her cos I absolutely have nothing to say to her! She is a mod so am gonna give her that respect.I didn't register on NL to seek for attention.I registered mainly to learn from intelligent peeps to boost my career.I only admire peeps who are very clever and intelligent.so anyone who has a problem with that should go to hell!
Who gives a fucck who she is? She is a mod, so I contribute to her survival daily why she ought to play by my rules, afterall ' customer first'.... I am appalled that she can't take simple correction and she still had the effrontery to spew more poo.. What a heck!,..... I will be calm cos am experiencing fresh air.. God bless GEJ
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 6:31am On Sep 15, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Who is this menstrual pad? You could as well come out boldly, cos we don't harm gays.

secondly, Odunnu is my love and if you aren't happy with that then go book Dana flight or mop the pacific ocean.

You may be a pro in this business but don't waste much of your energy wangling your 2 inch stick that can't take a hen to orgasmss rather direct it to your iyalode here on NL, the able moderate kini? She may need some foul smelling milk, huh... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2012
Elueme: Who gives a fucck who she is? She is a mod, so I contribute to her survival daily why she ought to play by my rules, afterall ' customer first'.... I am appalled that she can't take simple correction and she still had the effrontery to spew more poo.. What a heck!,..... I will be calm cos am experiencing fresh air.. God bless GEJ
God bless GEJ!
God bless the leaders of Nigeria,
God bless the citizens of this great country, Nigeria and God bless the inhabitants of Nigeria - amen.

Back to the thread: except you are trying to 'show your self' to me or gain Berem's attention, you have no reason to throw together the rubbish you have up there. Prove me wrong by pinpointing how 'callous betrayal' should be any where near this thread
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2012
Odunnu:

Do you just jumble words without knowing their meanings? Explain 'callous betrayal' using my post please! Show me why you would wanna pitt me against anybody.
BTW, who says i'm scared of Rhino? Why should I be? You have any issues with him? Go slug it out.

You, what are you saying? Ofcourse, you dont have anything to say to me because theres absolutely nothing to say. What exactly is your problem with my post?
We all have reasons why we joined NL, I personally have no interest in knowing why you did, until I do show interest, please keep it to yourself.
You can as well teach me on the use of English or how words are better used madam highly educated... Really I hate to attack women and doing this gives me no joy.. I will advise you respect yourself and keep your status as a moderator and do what is right.. Your boyfriend or whatever, threw caution off by starting the use of words I think shouldn't be admissible here on NL.. Instead of caution his immaturity you indirectly patronized him... All same one love madam, no harm meant... The spirit in GEJ, always forgiving and drawing men to himself
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2012
Odunnu:
God bless GEJ!
God bless the leaders of Nigeria,
God bless the citizens of this great country, Nigeria and God bless the inhabitants of Nigeria - amen.

Back to the thread: except you are trying to 'show your self' to me or gain Berem's attention, you have no reason to throw together the rubbish you have up there. Prove me wrong by pinpointing how 'callous betrayal' should be any where near this thread
Thanks for your prayers madam moderator.. I sincerely hope Ji sun, Demdem , Gbawe and others ? Tinubu dogs follow suit to pray for our one and only country rather than wishing failure to satisfy their appetite.. I don't need show myself to you, you may never be in a position to contribute to my fortune or fame, moreover I don't dream of seeing you physically except by providence.. As for Berem, it's natural to want to gain someone's attention especially if your philosophies go in tandem.. Mind you, I have opposed her twice... I belong to a class of my own and I don't seek favour with imaginary beings.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Who is this menstrual pad? You could as well come out boldly, cos we don't harm gays.

Who is this low life,confused,addicted and mushed up fella! Don't draw fury to yourself on this forum,else,the heat will not cease even after your masturb..ating spree.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2012
Elueme: You can as well teach me on the use of English or how words are better used madam highly educated... Really I hate to attack women and doing this gives me no joy.. I will advise you respect yourself and keep your status as a moderator and do what is right.. Your boyfriend or whatever, threw caution off by starting the use of words I think shouldn't be admissible here on NL.. Instead of caution his immaturity you indirectly patronized him... All same one love madam, no harm meant... The spirit in GEJ, always forgiving and drawing men to himself
If you have the forgiving spirit of GEJ you should also learn to apologise when you blindly attack online characters.
How did you read that my post? In what language? I ask because if you read it with eyes open and in English language, you wont still be here acting dumb.
How did I patronise Rhino? Even if i'd seen the post with the faceoff with Berem, (which even till now I havent seen) who made me Lord over them?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Demdem(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2012
hornipipe: cool

Why should I hate someone I don't know? I only detest his lies which are very numerous.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2012
Odunnu:
If you have the forgiving spirit of GEJ you should also learn to apologise when you blindly attack online characters.
How did you read that my post? In what language? I ask because if you read it with eyes open and in English language, you wont still be here acting dumb.
How did I patronise Rhino? Even if i'd seen the post with the faceoff with Berem, (which even till now I havent seen) who made me Lord over them?
I strongly advise you rest this case madam.. I wouldn't ignore you why I quoted this..you have rules guiding your forum and when someone flouts such the law abiding folks take note.. I should apologize for what? pointing out the obvious truth to you? Or are you fighting so hard to save your job? If any eventfulness arises from your expressing yourself it will be a window for greater things for you.. Our YouWin programme is there for your likes... Go to page 2 or 3 you will see Ji sun's quote on Berem.. God bless
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2012
This is the hypocrisy am talking about. You want to complain about people using foul language and on thesame stretch you have no problem calling others "Tinubu dogs"?

But sorry to disappoint you cos I have been around here for long, way before the 40 lapdog crew members were assembled and have ended the careers of many sycophants like you prematurely. For your info, I'm not in the habits of taking hostage. Beaf your god should reveal that to you when ever you are about to suck his cockk.

Elueme: Thanks for your prayers madam moderator.. I sincerely hope Ji sun, Demdem , Gbawe and others ? Tinubu dogs follow suit to pray for our one and only country rather than wishing failure to satisfy their appetite.. I don't need show myself to you, you may never be in a position to contribute to my fortune or fame, moreover I don't dream of seeing you physically except by providence.. As for Berem, it's natural to want to gain someone's attention especially if your philosophies go in tandem.. Mind you, I have opposed her twice... I belong to a class of my own and I don't seek favour with imaginary beings.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2012
Elueme: I strongly advise you rest this case madam.. I wouldn't ignore you why I quoted this..you have rules guiding your forum and when someone flouts such the law abiding folks take note.. I should apologize for what? pointing out the obvious truth to you? Or are you fighting so hard to save your job? If any eventfulness arises from your expressing yourself it will be a window for greater things for you.. Our YouWin programme is there for your likes... Go to page 2 or 3 you will see Ji sun's quote on Berem.. God bless
Choi! If it werent a serious thing, I would have ROTFLMAO.
You have a very low, very very low self esteem. I'm sorry, but your mode of 'entertainment' is boring to me.
Have a great day. Lemme go hide and ban some posts and posters in my section.
cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2012
GadammIt! see finishing. . .chineke meeeeehhhh shocked

I need to sharpen my yabbing sword, cos this one na one minor nuclear explosion ooooooooooo grin

Now, I have been vindicated by choosing you as ma first lady cool

I beg make I go chop breakfast too joor, they are becoming too boring to me either, I wish beaf can just reveal himself. . .I need a big fish for dinner and not these tiny tiny toads.

Odunnu:
Choi! If it werent a serious thing, I would have ROTFLMAO.
You have a very low, very very low self esteem. I'm sorry, but your mode of 'entertainment' is boring to me.
Have a great day. Lemme go hide and ban some posts and posters in my section.
cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by sheyguy: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2012
See how a thread for Beaf don turn emotional sometin else . . . I wonder what so interesting about Beaf that makes NL fight over him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements / Grid Collapses Again, Power Generation Crashes To 43.5MW / World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.