Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156832 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
i wanna ask a question.i wonder why nigerian guys in diaspora,treat we their home girl like shit...they get to uk/us dating african americans jes because they satisfy dem sexually,and leave us to suffer.some dnt even knw what they want.they get freaking scared of this so called akata girls..but whn it comes to nigerian girls..they make dem get scared of them NIGERIAN GUYS..whn u see a nig guy walks up to you saying ,he wnts a relationship,you say yes ,the next thing u notice is,he has an akata girl hes bin dating b4 u..nd he will evntually dump u for her..WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
arewabee52: i wanna ask a question.i wonder why nigerian guys in diaspora,treat we their home girl like shit...they get to uk/us dating african americans jes because they satisfy dem sexually,and leave us to suffer.some dnt even knw what they want.they get freaking scared of this so called akata girls..but whn it comes to nigerian girls..they make dem get scared of them NIGERIAN GUYS..whn u see a nig guy walks up to you saying ,he wnts a relationship,you say yes ,the next thing u notice is,he has an akata girl hes bin dating b4 u..nd he will evntually dump u for her..WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
That must be a welcome complain. Where in the U.S are you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hi Guys! Registered late last year but just coming online this year!

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
livialives: Hi Guys! Registered late last year but just coming online this year!
smiley
Hope to make some friends here as this is how I can connect to Nigeria from US
Welcome, you gotta hawt butt?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Joyee13: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2012
I am new, pals welcome, my name is joy am luking for female friend
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by eruudy(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2012
Skinz Olokpa here .. I newly bie ... I great holofuna ... Odefure obhiaba ...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by eruudy(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Joyee13: I am new, pals welcome, my name is joy am luking for female friend
Joy why you dey find female friend ? U be girl abi ? find boy ooo .. abeg find boy .. no go give ursef name oo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TosinInfinity(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2012
Hello evri one am new here,& I want to make friend to only ladies house.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by choclay8ee(f): 1:12am On Nov 13, 2012
hi im new here. do i get to add friends here? or... pls how does this really work?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DSB(m): 2:22am On Nov 13, 2012
Hello peeps...I am relatively new too. How can I make the frontpage? *wondering*
Looking fwd to meet new friends too (ladies to be precise) cos I have never had a gf... shocked and am in my late 20s.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:57am On Nov 13, 2012
choclay8ee: hi im new here. do i get to add friends here? or... pls how does this really work?
Use the "follow" button. Welcome, you gotta good b-frame?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by oloyekan: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2012
Hello everyone, am new in here. can someone take me around please?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
DSB: Hello peeps...I am relatively new too. How can I make the frontpage? *wondering*
Looking fwd to meet new friends too (ladies to be precise) cos I have never had a gf... shocked and am in my late 20s.
stop lyinq joor...

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
oloyekan: Hello everyone, am new in here. can someone take me around please?
willinqly 2do dat 4u...sire
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Afomachukwurah(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!![/qu
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nwa-oma:
. Hi oliver,how re ya?
fine and u?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
livialives: Hi Guys! Registered late last year but just coming online this year!
smiley
cool story cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Afoma chukwurah: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!![/qu
Welcome dear, you got a good face?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ola70(m): 3:02am On Nov 14, 2012
im a newbie pls wellcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Duduconfirm: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2012
I'm new
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Punteke(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
smiley

Maybe u will post a thread by this time next year ......just like me grin..u welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello I am new here. Please welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by awoyeye: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
k
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by awoyeye: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
mh

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Hello I am new here. Please welcome me
story...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by blood1(f): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2012

Ole! shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pritheeann: story...
Wetin?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
ßløøð:

Ole! shocked
Wetin I steal?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LeJeun3: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
For ya Mynd, abi?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
LeJeun3:
For ya Mynd, abi?
I am new na. Welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cutekonkolo(f): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hey peeps! Am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
cutekonkolo: Hey peeps! Am new here
Me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.