Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156515 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by loyalnaijaluv(f): 4:01am On Nov 18, 2012
Hello all I am new to this site I am an African-American female who have been dating and apart of the African culture for about eight years when I was 19 I met this African guy from Burkino-Faso and he showed me a whole different concept on how a woman should be respected and treated every since then I was hooked I wanted to know more as i started attended African events and going to the clubs i started coming across more and more Nigerian men and I eventually fell in love with one and we married have been for 3 years but I think because he has been in the states for so long he is becoming Americanized in my opinion and it has left our marriage to a seperation I wanted a Nigerian man to stay away from African-American men for many reasons in the first place but overall I enjoy Naija men and its where I will stay Yoruba is my preference.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2012
Punteke:
Oloshi......u d great warrior of e battles....vamoose here before u corrupt this new innocent un suspecting nlanders
And I wonder what you hope to achieve by insulting me like that
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2012
loyalnaijaluv: Hello all I am new to this site I am an African-American female who have been dating and apart of the African culture for about eight years when I was 19 I met this African guy from Burkino-Faso and he showed me a whole different concept on how a woman should be respected and treated every since then I was hooked I wanted to know more as i started attended African events and going to the clubs i started coming across more and more Nigerian men and I eventually fell in love with one and we married have been for 3 years but I think because he has been in the states for so long he is becoming Americanized in my opinion and it has left our marriage to a seperation I wanted a Nigerian man to stay away from African-American men for many reasons in the first place but overall I enjoy Naija men and its where I will stay Yoruba is my preference.
With this intro, you gat my A+. Welcome babes, come have some hugs and maybe a kiss.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Temi231(f): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

With this intro, you gat my A+. Welcome babes, come have some hugs and maybe a kiss.
Only kiss no go do you. undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2012
Temi 23:
Only kiss no go do you. undecided
Temi, don't stalk me na. Choo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Olush1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
I'm olush1. Been around but newly registered and brand new to the romance section. Looking fwd to some good induction... Nice to meet u fun-loving people.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by marysmart: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
am marysmart n dis ma bb pin 2902221b n wanna join da grp chat.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
loyalnaijaluv: Hello all I am new to this site I am an African-American female who have been dating and apart of the African culture for about eight years when I was 19 I met this African guy from Burkino-Faso and he showed me a whole different concept on how a woman should be respected and treated every since then I was hooked I wanted to know more as i started attended African events and going to the clubs i started coming across more and more Nigerian men and I eventually fell in love with one and we married have been for 3 years but I think because he has been in the states for so long he is becoming Americanized in my opinion and it has left our marriage to a seperation I wanted a Nigerian man to stay away from African-American men for many reasons in the first place but overall I enjoy Naija men and its where I will stay Yoruba is my preference.
Wa gbayi! Ori e tuka sibe yama yama! I mean ur head is dia. Dier koboko make sense 2. wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wa gbayi! Ori e tuka sibe yama yama! I mean ur head is dia. Dier koboko make sense 2. wink
Wen u be enjoy koboko,i think say u be...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
binger: Wen u be enjoy koboko,i think say u be...
Taa! Nna liv talk mehn...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Omolola1(f): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Am lola and am a first timer grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
Omolola1: Am lola and am a first timer grin
And the queen of England is a virgin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omosezy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
Am new here. As in NEW!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
omosezy: Am new here. As in NEW!
See this old woman
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hello,i am a first timer here. My name is as u can see and am lukin 4 a relationship. Add me on BBM.here's ma pin 0703419419...thank u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Shugamania(f): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
With all these oldies claiming new...me sef be new born baby o
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MimiBriggs(f): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hello ppl
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
hi y'al I actually joined NL since 2010 bt I've neva used it until 2dy. y'al shud welcum moi n I hope ma xperience here wud b funsmileycheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2012
I'm 190 a new member registered today seeking any sweet girl for a long term
Relationship - follow me from my profile,I'l follow back
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by misterhillz(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2012
Mimi Briggs :
Hello ppl
hi dear..wat's up smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by misterhillz(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2012
am new here too..i need a cute and sweet gal wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2012
190: I'm 190 a new member registered today seeking any sweet girl for a long term
Relationship - follow me from my profile,I'l follow back
u old man. ur evriwer
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by teeties(f): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2012
Hi everyone..I'm New here..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by teeties(f): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2012
Hi everyone..I'm New here..
I'm looking forward to meeting someone who would bring back sunshine into my life *deep sigh*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2012
teeties: Hi everyone..I'm New here..
I'm looking forward to meeting someone who would bring back sunshine into my life *deep sigh*
Hi, I am also new and I am all about sunshine.

Can you upload a picture so we can see what you are working with?

BTW, welcome to NL
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2012
What the heck is wrong with Binger, 190 and Mynd messing up this thread?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2012
Vanneni: hi y'al I actually joined NL since 2010 bt I've neva used it until 2dy. y'al shud welcum moi n I hope ma xperience here wud b funsmileycheesy
u are welcome dear.u look pretty cute in ur pics...u can start having fun and connecting by following any nlander.xoxo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
What the heck is wrong with Binger, 190 and Mynd messing up this thread?
dude,wetin dey mock...can't u see we're trying to connect? Is it a sin?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2012
Mimi Briggs :
Hello ppl
You look so young and fit for a safe ride. Welcome babe, am D-Explorer can we PMs? wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2012
teeties: Hi everyone..I'm New here..
Teeties, welcome. Got a pix? upload it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.