Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156823 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
Booty butt chic: Hey yo'xup'am new year
Which one is Booty butt chic again undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh beautiful being! Welcome to NL, do you have a pix?
Mr. Plax boy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh beautiful being! Welcome to NL, do you have a pix?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
Exc@libur:
Hello everyone. A friend introduced me to NL a short wile ago.I'm a nigerian male, single and a medical doctor by profession.I'm hoping to make friends and exchange ideas with y°u all and hav a forum to unwind. Cheers smiley
good 2 have you here doc. . . .atleast on tym cuz people like D Explorer ar sick. Do u Mind helping us?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

D-Explorer:

D-Explorer:

wat do u tink it is:-D
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Exclibur(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Smartie gurl: good 2 have you here doc. . . .atleast on tym cuz people like D Explorer ar sick. Do u Mind helping us?

Thanx for the welcom... I'm sure there's nothing wrong with D Explorer. Can't y°u see that he's just "exploring"? grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Exc@libur:

Thanx for the welcom... I'm sure there's nothing wrong with D Explorer. Can't y°u see that he's just "exploring"? grin
lolzz! You ar most welcome dearie.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Smartie gurl: good 2 have you here doc. . . .atleast on tym cuz people like D-Explorer are fun. Do u Mind helping us?
Thanks babes smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
Booty butt chic: [color=#770077][/color]wat do u tink it is:-D
Can i have a rare view? wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Thanks babes smiley
OMG! Y d heck did u do dat?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Smartie gurl: OMG! Y d heck did u do dat?
Sharrrrrrraaaaap!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Can i have a rare view? wink
'''lolzz'jus wait*long tin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
Booty butt chic: '''lolzz'jus wait*long tin
C'mon isn't that booty frame for general view? Don't you twist it all around? Upload pix jor *stop forming*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon isn't that booty frame for general view? Don't you twist it all around? Upload pix jor *stop forming*
chai. See as you dey beg
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
chai. See as you dey beg
I'm taking the ministry to the permanent site, you go be treasurer?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm taking the ministry to the permanent site, you go be treasurer?
Definately
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Definately
Ole!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ole!
onye ohi!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ole!
You ask me a question, I answered and you insult me? What's wrong with you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Smartie gurl: onye ohi!
No wonder i dislike you.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
You ask me a question, I answered and you insult me? What's wrong with you
Mynd oya start searching for land cheesy *let smartie gurl, booty butt chic have a career*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

No wonder i dislike you.
hahahahahaha! No wonder i dislove you!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Mynd oya start searching for land cheesy *let smartie gurl, booty butt chic have a career*
mouth sealed 4 the moment!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Smartie gurl: hahahahahaha! No wonder i dislove you!
Oya come for a kiss babe wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

**hisses**
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by McCoded007(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
xup al
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Synergy22(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Baba rere don show. Am ere to make d forum rock
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Punteke(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Hello I am new here. Please welcome me
Oloshi......u d great warrior of e battles....vamoose here before u corrupt this new innocent un suspecting nlanders
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by babylahot201323(f): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
[i][/i] i am new here.sm1 should tel me wat's happening here.tanx.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
babylahot201323: [i][/i] i am new here.sm1 should tel me wat's happening here.tanx.
Hello dear.welcome to the romance section,ebe ihe neme(i know u understand that).You can start having fun by uploading ur pics,commenting on threads and perhaps creating topics urself...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lordzookalee: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hello, Ladies & Gents in da building 'xup'...Am Nu here. wanna make m/f friends. Am Nja single, Marine Engr. by profession. As a nu member, boarding ''NL boat'' d 1st time, hw do I navigate 4rm here? can anyone read me! cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
wink i'm also new here but my aim is 2 sincerely contribute and help my fellow members solve their dating, mariage, rlatnshp and personal problms. Jus trust me and u'll see that i'm gud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.