Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156662 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shollyte(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u b chief? wots ur account balance? am single smiley smiley
abi nau na so I collect title but my balance is 5naira lols
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TianaKellie: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2012
Hellooo smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by donlumex: 2:45am On Nov 15, 2012
Hi dis is Olumide and am new here.....sup eferibory...I hope u aiit...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sexysola(f): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2012
Hi am olamide a new member

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2012
Sexysola: Hi am olamide a new member
Olamide, sexy? Where your pix babe *welcome*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2012
TianaKellie: Hellooo smiley
M/F
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2012
Sexysola: Hi am olamide a new member
Hi you are welcome. I am a new member too looking to make friends
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Temi231(f): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hi you are welcome. I am a new member too looking to make friends

You want to make friends or you want to fight him. cheesy undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
Temi 23:

You want to make friends or you want to fight him. cheesy undecided
It depends on their intelligence
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
I am new on dis site, pls hw can i add comment to a topic?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nashoji: I am new on dis site, pls hw can i add comment to a topic?
Use the reply button at the bottom of that very page. Are you M/F?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MaisseD(f): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
I am maisseD and dis is my first time on dis thread. Hope to find it worth while
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
MaisseD: I am maisseD and dis is my first time on dis thread. Hope to find it worth while
I hope so too.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
MaisseD: I am maisseD and dis is my first time on dis thread. Hope to find it worth while
Babe, welcome, i like your smile.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

Babe, welcome, i like your smile.
dats were they see u, always hanging around 4 a new catch! Lolzz. #just wanna talk o#
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Smartie gurl: dats were they see u, always hanging around 4 a new catch! Lolzz. #just wanna talk o#
Baby, you made me missed you all night sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2012
Funny intro posts up in here...anywayz, deepapi's in the building cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2012
Hello everyone. I am here to share ideas, music, culture. God Bless and hope to meet some new people soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2012
Hunnydropps: Hello everyone. I am here to make friends, share ideas, and hopefully share many laughs (as is true of music, laughter can bridge time, culture, distance, etc) smiley I am a Puerto Rican-American from a very diverse family, both culturally and racially. I don't see color as a barrier to love or friendship and I have love and respect for my sisters all over the world...Cultural differences abound but I believe ALL women share a certain bond (Our Lord knows we all struggle and we should look to grow our sisterly bonds worldwide, Bless us all). I have met a Nigerian man online and we are having the greatest time getting to know eachother and care for eachother a great deal...I truly consider him a friend, a brother, my sweetheart. I'm excited to learn all I can about Nigeria and its people and I want to share my views, culture, and experiences as well. So...that a bit about me and what my intent is here. God Bless and hope to meet some new people soon cheesy
Oh beautiful being! Welcome to NL, do you have a pix?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cdamsel(f): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh beautiful being! Welcome to NL, do you have a pix?
Dx who made u chairman of d welcoming committee
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2012
cdamsel: Dx who made u chairman of d welcoming committee
My dear, things we do from goodwill smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Exclibur(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hello everyone. A friend introduced me to NL a short wile ago.I'm a nigerian male, single and a medical doctor by profession.I'm hoping to make friends and exchange ideas with y°u all and hav a forum to unwind. Cheers smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
Exc@libur:
Hello everyone. A friend introduced me to NL a short wile ago.I'm a nigerian male, single and a medical doctor by profession.I'm hoping to make friends and exchange ideas with y°u all and hav a forum to unwind. Cheers smiley
welcome doc..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by blood1(f): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

My dear, things we do from goodwill smiley

LOL!This 'Internet' EXPLORER sef! grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Exclibur(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pritheeann: welcome doc..

Thanx dear for being the 1st to welcom me onboard smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Exc@libur:

Thanx dear for being the 1st to welcom me onboard smiley
ouch m blushinq...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by AlexisAlexis: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hi guys. I'M a newbie.. smiley. Name's Alexis
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
-
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hunnydropps: @d-explorer
Thnx for the welcome....I actually posted a pic for my profile. How is everyone today smiley
Oh good, you look great in that pix. I like the smile. Welcome again my dear.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
ßløøð:

LOL!This 'Internet' EXPLORER sef! grin grin grin
Young woman, it's D-Explorer. What's blood......do you suck? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hunnydropps: @d-explorer
Thnx for the welcome....I actually posted a pic for my profile. How is everyone today smiley
How come you are upside down? I had to turn my pc to see you.

But you try sha. You fine no be small..

That was a compliment in pidgin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hey yo'xup'am new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.