Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,479 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156828 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2012
binger: dude,wetin dey mock...can't u see we're trying to connect? Is it a sin?
I've a ministry here, consult me first.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2012
Vanneni: hi y'al I actually joined NL since 2010 bt I've neva used it until 2dy. y'al shud welcum moi n I hope ma xperience here wud b funsmileycheesy

it will fun alright but you have to be prepared to meet both the good,bad and ugly of NL...you look good in your pic
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
And the queen of England is a virgin

lwkmd...and mukina2 is dame patience jonathan
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2012
Mimi Briggs :
Hello ppl

dayuuuuuuuuummmm!!!!...gurl, you look suwwwwweeeeeettt...nice pic.welcome to the mad men section
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hi, I am also new and I am all about sunshine.

Can you upload a picture so we can see what you are working with?

BTW, welcome to NL

lwkmd.....this methuselah claiming a newbie...buwaahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
What the heck is wrong with Binger, 190 and Mynd messing up this thread?

am more baffled than you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
What the heck is wrong with Binger, 190 and Mynd messing up this thread?
What have you been smoking?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...and mukina2 is dame patience jonathan
And Roomney won the American presidential election
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky:

No make me vex oo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

I've a ministry here, consult me first.
Please whats the name of the ministry?is it registered and certified?Is it a popul;ar one? what are the aims and objectives of this 'ministry'?how will it benefit me if i consult you?? Begin answer grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
binger: Please whats the name of the ministry?is it registered and certified?Is it a popul;ar one? what are the aims and objectives of this 'ministry'?how will it benefit me if i consult you?? Begin answer grin
Even Google sef go show error if you ask all these.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Even Google sef go show error if you ask all these.
Please sir, how do I start topics? I am new and I don't know
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
bobo! wey pics from una beach lounging na! angry angry angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
bobo! wey pics from una beach lounging na! angry angry angry angry
Ask killz na.

Why e be say na me una dey ask?

And why would I wanna upload pics of those innocent babes in bikinis?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ask killz na.

Why e be say na me una dey ask?

And why would I wanna upload pics of those innocent babes in bikinis?
gerrout! i'll get d info anyways... y u dey slack
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
gerrout! i'll get d info anyways... y u dey slack
lol
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Click on the trending topics, click the first topic, follow the poster, click all followers, send a msg to all then you'll get an SMS saying welcome to Nairaland, your thread has been created. Just reply by saying thank you ok.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Click on the trending topics, click the first topic, follow the poster, click all followers, send a msg to all then you'll get an SMS saying welcome to Nairaland, your thread has been created. Just reply by saying thank you ok.
Tried it and it did not work
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Tried it and it did not work
Olodo ni e then grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Olodo ni e then grin
I am new and because I did not understand something, you are calling me olodo.

Why na?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Shugamania(f): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shugamania: grin grin grin
Hello I am new. I am mynd what's yours?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ogbeni, welcome newbies and stop derailing cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ogbeni, welcome newbies and stop derailing cheesy
I was welcoming shugamania na.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
mynd and D-x, the two granfathers of NL, why una dey derail this thread nah?...una don dey madt ni?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky: mynd and D-x, the two granfathers of NL, why una dey derail this thread nah?...una don dey madt ni?
Smh.

Okay I will be good
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky: mynd and D-x, the two granfathers of NL, why una dey derail this thread nah?...una don dey madt ni?
Yes! Mynd mad pass but now you don join mad grandfathers cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
So anymore new comers?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Shugamania(f): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

Hello, i am not new. I am mynd, what's yours? tongue Face the newbies..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shugamania:

Hello, i am not new. I am mynd, what's yours? tongue Face the newbies..
Yes ma'am
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky:

it will fun alright but you have to be prepared to meet both the good,bad and ugly of NL...you look good in your pic
. tnk usmiley. I knw wah 2 xpect here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky:

. dnt mind him. I'm soooooooooo used 2 dat name. he n 190 r evriwer here. lyk wen I wasn't even usin NL n I maybe went online 2 search 4 a particular topic n NL's options pop up also, weneva I clicked on it, I always saw diz 2 guyz commenting n makin trouble. lolcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.