Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156669 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am new and because I did not understand something, you are calling me olodo.

Why na?
. u new ke?? u wu started usin NL long b4 it waz even created.cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
Vanneni: . dnt mind him. I'm soooooooooo used 2 dat name. he n 190 r evriwer here. lyk wen I wasn't even usin NL n I maybe went online 2 search 4 a particular topic n NL's options pop up also, weneva I clicked on it, I always saw diz 2 guyz commenting n makin trouble. lolcheesy
Someone else.
Not me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Exclibur(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
[quote
author=Vanneni]. dnt mind him. I'm soooooooooo used 2 dat name. he n 190
r evriwer here. lyk wen I wasn't even usin NL n I maybe went online 2
search 4 a particular topic n NL's options pop up also, weneva I clicked
on it, I always saw diz 2 guyz commenting n makin trouble.
lolcheesy[/quote]

i also joined in last week but ive bin reading up as a guest for several mnths and i totally agree wit u abt 190 he's quite a character.
welcome on board
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Someone else.
Not me
tiz u jare! der cnt b any oda mind44 na.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
Exc@libur:

i also joined in last week but ive bin reading up as a guest for several
mnths and i totally agree wit u abt 190 he's quite a character.
welcome on board
tnkssmiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Vanneni: tiz u jare! der cnt b any oda mind44 na.
okay stop derailing
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Vanneni: . dnt mind him. I'm soooooooooo used 2 dat name. he n 190 r evriwer here. lyk wen I wasn't even usin NL n I maybe went online 2 search 4 a particular topic n NL's options pop up also, weneva I clicked on it, I always saw diz 2 guyz commenting n makin trouble. lolcheesy

glad you know them but among the two, mynd has changed.he's now a cool guy but i heard he is rändy..i heard sha not that its true though it might be
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
why cant you people KEEP TO TOPIC angry angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
lord zookalee: Hello, Ladies & Gents in da building 'xup'...Am Nu here. wanna make m/f friends. Am Nja single, Marine Engr. by profession. As a nu member, boarding ''NL boat'' d 1st time, hw do I navigate 4rm here? can anyone read me! cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
lord zookalee: Hello, Ladies & Gents in da building 'xup'...Am Nu here. wanna make m/f friends. Am Nja single, Marine Engr. by profession. As a nu member, boarding ''NL boat'' d 1st time, hw do I navigate 4rm here? can anyone read me! cheesy
u re welcome.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky:

glad you know them but among the two, mynd has changed.he's now a cool guy but i heard he is rändy..i heard sha not that its true though it might be
don't make me start with the gay stuff again.

Stop derailing
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
okay stop derailing
ehn ur sha d 1.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky:

glad you know them but among the two, mynd has changed.he's now a cool
guy but i heard he is rändy..i heard sha not that its true though it
might be
I'll closely watch him. *smiles*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
190-the-clown:
why cant you people KEEP TO TOPIC angry angry angry
ur an xtention of d 190 xter ryt? we sure r stickin 2 topic on ground, da lil deviation is stil part of da topic. :p
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
Vanneni: ur an xtention of d 190 xter ryt? we sure r stickin 2 topic on ground, da lil deviation is stil part of da topic. :p

check your inbox woman, i sent u a mail undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ministerblessed: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Am new too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Double post
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
ministerblessed: Am new too
You are welcome ma'am. We with you have a very lovely stay on NL and if you have any problems, just state them here.

Please if you have a pic(who doesn't?) please upload it.

Thank you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Exclibur(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
ministerblessed: Am new too
Welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
190-the-clown:

check your inbox woman, i sent u a mail undecided
na by force?? I no dey check am since na frm u. dis xtension of 190cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Exclibur(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2012
Vanneni: na by force?? I no dey check am since na frm u. dis xtension of 190cheesy

Wen 190 loves y°u, na by force oo... lipsrsealed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Tayoruque(m): 1:51am On Nov 20, 2012
i'M NEW HERE PLEASE, WELCOME ME NA
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 3:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Tayoruque: i'M NEW HERE PLEASE, WELCOME ME NA
You are most welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
don't make me start with the gay stuff again.

Stop derailing

gay wetin?..mtcheeeww...at least the ladies know am straight...stop dreailing jor.shift go one side make i welcome miladies
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Even Google sef go show error if you ask all these.
na im be say u no get ministry na... I've been spying pics of newcomers and i see they're all orobos...why??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2012
lalaosky:

gay wetin?..mtcheeeww...at least the ladies know am straight...stop dreailing jor.shift go one side make i welcome miladies
Are you forming? I will post those old posts now make everyone see
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2012
binger: na im be say u no get ministry na... I've been spying pics of newcomers and i see they're all orobos...why??
You've been checking out the wrong ones. Follow my lead mehn.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
Exc@libur:

Wen 190 loves y°u, na by force oo... lipsrsealed
eeeew:x nt 190 of al pipul ooo, joooorrr o!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
binger: I've been spying
pics of newcomers and i see they're all orobos...why??
. sure checkin da wrong 1s
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
Vanneni: . sure checkin da wrong 1s
Spectacular...who do we have here?...just spied on ur pics,i must say u're close to perfection. What do ya say we start by following each other??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote
author=binger] Spectacular...who do we have here?...just spied on ur
pics,i must say u're close to perfection. What do ya say we start by
following each other?? [/quote] ok,tnkssmiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
Vanneni: ok,tnkssmiley
*following Vanneni*

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.