Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister (4610 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by kimba(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2006
time out on the thread!!!
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by pearldrops(f): 3:21pm On May 01, 2006
sure right time out dude
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by katherinae(f): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2006
tell ur friend that he is walking on broken glass. we are not americans where by u can sleep with ur wife\'s sister and ur wife will never find out, first of all the sister will insult him, then tell her older sister, the parents will find out, he will lose everything an dbe made a complete fool off. then tomorrow when he wants to get married, no reasonable man wll let his daughters be with him, so to protect himself from eternal shame he better quit that nonsense. plus all this proves is that even when he is married he will cheat on his wife alot.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by lovestinks(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ POSTER

PLS TELL YOU FRIEND TO GO JUMP INTO THE OCEAN, WHERE DOES HE THINK HE IS IN A DREAM OR IN THE PAGES OF MILLS AND BOOMS.THIS IS THE REALL WORLD AND I DONT WANNA BELIEVE ANYBODY CAN BE THIS SILLY.HOW DOES HE EXPECT IT WILL EVER WORK.I FEEL FOR THE LADY HE IS ABOUT TO MARRY SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS SOB, NO ONE DOES , I WONDER HOW THEY WILL BE HAPPY IF HE IS GOING 2 STILL VE A CRUSH ON HER SISTER, MY PRAYER IS MAY THIS NEVER BE MY PORTION.MAY THIS KIND OF GUY PASS US BY, IF YOU FEEL ME SAY AMEN. grin
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2007
guy,
yry your luck .anything can happen.

you might just get a good roll in the hay before u get married.
its a family affair
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by adeboo(f): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2007
Oh ma goodness - thats not love, its LUST.
He shouldn do that.

He liked his girl well enough to date her for 4 years and then this?
He shouldnt cause a rift between the family members. He should just keep his mouth shut, go ahead with the wedding and stay well away from the younger sister.

He should make sure he is never alone with her so he doesnt act the fool.

STAY AWAY FROM THE SISTER.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by busygirl(f): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by busygirl(f): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2007
@ POSTER, is  your friend alright! it's obvious he's  ill. if not, how can he think of this trash,  I'm sorry for the lady that is getting married to him. I wish she knew about this. SHIO! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sorry poster not you.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by TerrySoft(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2008
3 weeks is too long, tell him to go for the younger sister the day before the wedding!
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by kingkams(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Poster,

I advise before you try talking to your friend you slap him three times to bring him back to life and reality itself. Is he mad? He wants to put what he has been waiting for 4 years just because he managed to maybe steal a look at the younger sisters boobs or ass? Come on. Its only lust, so he shouldn't fall for it. Else he will live to regret it and it may live to haunt him for the rest of his life. I believe man can be sensible even in cases of acute lust like this.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by mindeh(f): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2009
wonders will neva cease
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by ebinom(f): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
his wife-to-be is not yet old and he and he's already lusting for the younger ones. i truly feel sorry for the woman who will marry a man who want to boink her family member shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! / Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? / May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.