Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832809 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yemmytcm
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gregdcutie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
vicksbaba:

Lol......dis hols is really boring ooo...I can't see how one can read with dis hols ......... it's like enjoying a glass of YOYO bitters and toasted bread .......
were u a foundation student?.......... u know Omomila, Hassy and chibyke
yeah¤
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
What a thread

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by survivor10(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
frankeinstein: Please,whats your username?
fear of d unknown in nairaland...inbox me or send me urs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
vicksbaba:

LOLLLLLL..... AM I D ONLY ONE OBSERVING DIS?......SEEMS LIKE DOCTOR LOMAXX IS INTO LES.....Bians!...... just my observations oooo
abegi. I saw where u were toasting her in romance or sexuality section!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by frankeinstein(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
survivor10: fear of d unknown in nairaland...inbox me or send me urs
01@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mods, ban me
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yemmytcm(m): 12:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Yemmytcm
#looking around# am i safe ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Boluzie(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2013
yemmytcm: #looking around# am i safe ?
yemmytcm so u ar around?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2013
A 19-year-old boy was suspected of having leukemia. It was decided to confirm the diagnosis by performing a bone marrow biopsy.
The following statements concerning this procedure are correct except which?
A.The biopsy was taken from the lower end of the tibia.
B.Red bone marrow specimens can be obtained from the sternum or the iliac crests.
C.At birth, the marrow of all bones of the body is red and hematopoietic.
D.The blood-forming activity of bone marrow in many long bones gradually lessens with age, and the red marrow is gradually replaced by yellow marrow.
A 22-year-old woman had a severe infection under the lateral edge of the nail of her right index finger. On examination, a series of red lines were seen to extend up the back of the hand and around to the front of the forearm and arm, up to the armpit.
.The following statements concerning this patient are probably correct except which? A.Palpation of the right armpit revealed the presence of several tender enlarged lymph nodes (lymphadenitis).
B.The red lines were caused by the superficial lymphatic vessels in the arm, which were red and inflamed (lymphangitis) and could be seen through the skin.
C.Lymph from the right arm entered the bloodstream through the thoracic duct.
D.Infected lymph entered the lymphatic capillaries from the tissue spaces
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2013
A 19-year-old boy was suspected of having leukemia. It was decided to confirm the diagnosis by performing a bone marrow biopsy.
B.Red bone marrow specimens can be obtained from the sternum or the iliac crests.
D.The blood-forming activity of bone marrow in many long bones gradually lessens with age, and the red marrow is gradually replaced by yellow marrow.
A 22-year-old woman had a severe infection under the lateral edge of the nail of her right index finger. On examination, a series of red lines were seen to extend up the back of the hand and around to the front of the forearm and arm, up to the armpit.
.The following statements concerning this patient are probably correct except which? A.Palpation of the right armpit revealed the presence of several tender enlarged lymph nodes (lymphadenitis).
B.The red lines were caused by the superficial lymphatic vessels in the arm, which were red and inflamed (lymphangitis) and could be seen through the skin.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2013
vicksbaba:

I can't see how one can read with dis hols

People are reading. And reading well.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vicksbaba(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2013
#me@:

abegi. I saw where u were toasting her in romance or sexuality section!

Oga I can't compliment on a pics again??!............Is dat ur definition of toasting?.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
glowin2shyn: #nods head#
nyc.. It seems like you are a staylite..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yemmytcm(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Boluzie: yemmytcm so u ar around?
yes boss. Da lil boy is around jere. Big greetings to my ogas
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
charleymed: A 19-year-old boy was suspected of having leukemia. It was decided to confirm the diagnosis by performing a bone marrow biopsy.
A and C
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by LizyL: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
hello all, can someone please give me the courses first year medical students take? I know they are the basic medical sciences but which ones in particular?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dr_Bode:
A and C
good. But some explanations will help a whole lot.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
charleymed: good. But some explanations will help a whole lot.

A because option B already said the correct procedure.
C because lymph from the right arm enters the bloodstream from the RIGHT LYMPHATIC DUCT not the thoracic duct
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2013
wats up here? so docs abeg,if evry1 dey feel cold,infact 2 d point of shivering,i wnt feel cold atal,dts d tim i'l put on ac or fan,coz d heat wil b 3 much 4 me,nw im just confused,is it dt m diff?shocked or is it an infection or wat? shocked angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Babalola1990: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hspleonflahsydhruldxnbtuyet
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by meipsum1: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2013
If d oga @ d tops decides to neglect this thread,we the small and tontolo boys and galz will try 2 make it move....HAPPY INDEPENDENCE 2 U ALL.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2013
I slept on this thought and decided to post it.

Which part of the body did you look forward to seeing during your practicals? grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Today is my birthday, please join me and celebrate oh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Obinnau(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
charleymed: Today is my birthday, please join me and celebrate oh
happy birthday
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2013

Happy independence birthday doc, LLNP.

Where is our cake? ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by meipsum1: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy birthday Dr Charleymed. Wishing you LLNP and many happy returns.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2013

Happy birthday doc. LLNP
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Boluzie(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
happy birthday doc

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.