Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,057 members, 7,852,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1858402 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Depending on the A'level. . . IJMB has restrictions.
smartdave1:
A'level cert is also welcome.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Smartdave, why did you cancel those courses??
smartdave1:

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
kingjms010:

So, are u saying dat Btech in Microbiology cannot be used to apply for D.E into Medicine? like us here at LAUTECH?
I don't know about that, all I know is Bsc.
Dnt know if Lautech award B.tech.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Abeg, enlist them and back them with facts, like a link or so.
dearpiriye:

Some northern unis do accept ND and HND for medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lecturebidz(m): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2015
I greet all subcriber of Asklepios Epidaurus,great and focus minded sapiens,..As a JJC in MBBS,what should I be expecting,in terms of courses,lectures,etc? I will like to know so that I can start sharpening my sword for the war. Thanks in advance.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Please when you answer the guy above me, quote me too. Am a jjc also.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lecturebidz(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Khan1993:
Ok
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2015
kingjms010:

So, are u saying dat Btech in Microbiology cannot be used to apply for D.E into Medicine? like us here at LAUTECH?
MCB is B.Sc and not B.tech, it's not a technology course
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Teggi:
hii, I am new here. I got admitted to study MED. Plz is there any uniben medical student or aspirant here?
Cc: Venus007 . . .btw what was your aggregate?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Lecturebidz:
I greet all subcriber of Asklepios Epidaurus,great and focus minded sapiens,..As a JJC in MBBS,what should I be expecting,in terms of courses,lectures,etc? I will like to know so that I can start sharpening my sword for the war. Thanks in advance.
Khan1993:
it won't be that herculean as most things you'll do are more of your secondary school stuff,just a lil' bit advanced,just read your books . . .the real deal starts from 200level

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2015
You just don't know what you are insunerating.
Uniben for example accepts Bsc(second Class Lower) in
Biochem
Microb
Zoology
Botany
Anatomy
Physiology
Nursing
Or O.D(Doctor of Optometry)
B. Pharm
Or Doctor of Pharmacy.
You should be factful before quoting me again pls.
Mis-informing others won't be wise
smartdave1:

I might be wrong, but you need to prove me wrong so that those who don't know would know.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lecturebidz(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
mesoade:
it won't be that herculean as most things you'll do are more of your secondary school stuff,just a lil' bit advanced,just read your books . . .the real deal starts from 200level
Thanx @Mesoade
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2015
simba1:
Biochem
Microb
Zoology
Botany
Anatomy
Physiology
Nursing
B. Pharm
Or Doctor of Pharmacy.
Mis-informing others won't be wiseI might be wrong, but you need to prove me wrong so that those who don't know would know.

Botany?? Well ui doesnt accept from botany.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2015
mesoade:
MCB is B.Sc and not B.tech, it's not a technology course

Well, diz is d thing..LAUTECH is a technological school, nd dey award B.tech degrees for thr programmes..dey av a department named Pure nd Applied Biology, but at 400 level, d student will be grouped into either Microbiology or Environmental Biology (Botany nd Zoology)...nd hence, dey are awarded B.tech upon conclusion of d programmes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2015
kingjms010:

Well, diz is d thing..LAUTECH is a technological school, nd dey award B.tech degrees for thr programmes..dey av a department named Pure nd Applied Biology, but at 400 level, d student will be grouped into either Microbiology or Environmental Biology (Botany nd Zoology)...nd hence, dey are awarded B.tech upon conclusion of d programmes
they award B.tech for their medicine too? ,since they are a technological school
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2015
simba1:
Smartdave, why did you cancel those courses??
I'm sorry bro. My bad...

The notion i got from that list was that you listed those course to be the ones that one can 'switch' over to medicine with from year 1.

Pls pardon the boy (me)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2015
simba1:
Biochem
Microb
Zoology
Botany
Anatomy
Physiology
Nursing
B. Pharm
Or Doctor of Pharmacy.
Mis-informing others won't be wise. I might be wrong, but you need to prove me wrong so that those who don't know would know.
Oga na 'notion error' for my part.
But the way you took the matter eeh... @bolded
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2015
smartdave1:

I'm sorry bro. My bad...

The notion i got from that list was that you listed those course to be the ones that one can 'switch' over to medicine with from year 1.

Pls pardon the boy (me)
ok.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Sorry bro!
smartdave1:

Oga na 'notion error' for my part.
But the way you took the matter eeh... @bolded
I also wanted to get your from your part why u cancelled those courses, just incase I'm not current, but you never replied and so I thought it wise to conclude since they are people who needed the information.
I'm also very sorry, if I sounded harsh! Pardon me.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Really? Well, good for them, most schools does. . . Thanks for informing.
dearpiriye:

Botany?? Well ui doesnt accept from botany.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2015
I like this question.
mesoade:
they award B.tech for their medicine too? ,since they are a technological school
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2015
mesoade:

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2015
simba1:
Sorry bro!I also wanted to get your from your part why u cancelled those courses, just incase I'm not current, but you never replied and so I thought it wise to conclude since they are people who needed the information.
I'm also very sorry, if I sounded harsh! Pardon me.
Yeah, those courses are good to go.

One Love
#Team_Medics

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctoadisa(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2015
simba1:
Really? Well, good for them, most schools does.
Thanks for informing.
how true is this,people?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctoadisa(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
pls is it true that ui does nt accept botany for DE into medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctoadisa(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Doctoadisa:
pls is it true that ui does nt accept botany for DE into medicine?.cos i was just offered admission to study botany in unilorin.and looking forward to enter medicine through DE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
Doctoadisa:
pls is it true that ui does nt accept botany for DE into medicine

Are u applying for de with botany?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Venus007(f): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
mesoade:
Cc: Venus007 . . .btw what was your aggregate?
74%
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ewawumi(f): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am a paramedical student I.e prosthetics n orthotics at federal college of orthopedic technology

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Venus007:
74%
teggi was asking for a UNIBEN med student so i tagged you for her,i was actually asking teggi what her agg was
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
ewawumi:
Am a paramedical student I.e prosthetics n orthotics at federal college of orthopedic technology
haven't heard the name of the school and the course isn't familiar, enlighten me please . .what other courses does the school offer??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Venus007(f): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ok
mesoade:
teggi was asking for a UNIBEN med student so i tagged you for her,i was actually asking teggi what her agg was

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (907) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: Shady92(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.