Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1837622 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Learson: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello everyone in the house, pls how lucrative is physiotherapy in Nigeria
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Berly(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
ARCHEMEDESME:
do they do computer programming courses
Yeah, all health sciences, medicine and pharmacy in year one.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Berly(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Learson:
I do know much abut this but I think it's going to be very good in the near future, due to the recent Johesu wahala, I think they made it a Six year course just like medicine so they'll also graduate as doctors, though they can't do surgery...
PS: correct me if am wrong on this but you can check it out
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mide419: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
You know anyone looking for a top ranking UK University for Architecture, Physiotherapy, Psychology, LLB, LLM, Top up Nursing, Msc Mechanical, renewable energy, Digital Marketing, Top up Degrees for HND Holders or even top up degrees for 3rd class graduates?

No IELTS?
No application or visa processing charges?

Send an email to ac6746@coventry.ac.uk or chat me up on whatsapp 07030246270 ASAP
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thumbs up for those keeping the thread...

E don tay... the good students of Unique Uniport extend their hands of greetings to you all.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sarsay(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Drguzzykola:

donpre.. sorry

just seeing this..

as far as uniport anatomy lecturer are concerned.
, the likes of Dr Paul and Dr Okoh are the main anatomy lecturers..

they give u last anatomy back to back..
its like an error that u dont have last anatomy..

then

get one Indian series
e.g charausia or vinshram signh(not indebirgh singn o) for quick review arrangements wen the things wanna be getting somehow rough some days to exams..

attend class nd copy note..

Physiology.. ur sembulingam and guyton is enough but u ll need ganong(soft copy is OK) for ur CVS and neurophysiology in 2nd semester..

BCH... any of the good books u like..(chatterjea, vasudevan, harpers) u ll b fine...

form a reading group of 4 . make sure there is a female among the 4.. Females are life savers in forming note. u photocopy..grin

guess what
( I av two cousin in ur class... Tolu and Eben kenny)
cheesy
Boss tnx alot also in donpre's shoes ....Donpre we have talk

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mrman360(m): 5:23am On Aug 08, 2018
comfort48:
pls can one join business with medical school. am a 100l medic but want to join business for financial reason. pls has anyone done it successfully? or is it a wrong decision.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Mrman360:

you are a fool
You're a bigger fool...
If you didn't have any meaningful contributions, you could have ignored his Post.
Or Do you think it's everyone that loves parasitic life like you do?

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mastermindx: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Mrman360:

you are a fool
Biggest fool ever.

I have a friend who's in 600lvl pharmacy and 500lvl medicine at the same time still runs lectures for jambite.. he's in uniben, i can mention his name, alot of student in uniben should know...
He doesn't have an extraordinary brain or anything, one thing have noticed, he knows how to manage his time well and VERY consistent.

Another is in 500lvl and she's a makeup artist..

Another runs a patent medicine shop to sponsor himself.. all in uniben.

So shut the heck up if you don't know shit.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IFEZINX1(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Learson:

How lucrative is any course in Nigeria??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Npathway(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Berly:

I graduated in 2016, wrote the famous jamb that the added marks to, scored 190 after applying medicine in unn, I felt devastated... Many can relate am sure. They added 39 marks later but it didn't do anything for me, I even bought shopping form and changed to combined biology sciences but I didn't get it. I registered last year, and applied to unizik, scored 299, by God's grace and 78 in the post utme, my name came out on first list without any IM... It's been tough and Its just the beginning but In God I trust
Please, I'd like to know how the questions in Unizik's Putme are like,are they mostly jamb pq, or from textbooks?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mrman360:

you are a fool

Guy nawa for you o! You owe that guy an apology and then me a crate of chill Star beer for such an unsavoury reply.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aboking: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mrman360:

you are a fool
that is too harsh na.why not give him polite answer if you have any
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aboking: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mastermindx:

Biggest fool ever.
Pharms is five years and how comes you friend isin600l?
I have a friend who's in 600lvl pharmacy and 500lvl medicine at the same time still runs lectures for jambite.. he's in uniben, i can mention his name, alot of student in uniben should know...
He doesn't have an extraordinary brain or anything, one thing have noticed, he knows how to manage his time well and VERY consistent.

Another is in 500lvl and she's a makeup artist..

Another runs a patent medicine shop to sponsor himself.. all in uniben.

So shut the heck up if you don't know shit.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by teewaii88(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello, I'm an Aspirant of MBBS ,OAU

My score in JAMB is 287 and I've A1'S IN 4 of my 5 core subjects... What are my chances of securing admission into MBBS(OAU) and those with past experiences, what is the least score I should have in the PUTME.THANKS smiley

I'll patiently wait for a reply...

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by neurojosh(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
teewaii88:
Hello, I'm an Aspirant of MBBS ,OAU

My score in JAMB is 287 and I've A1'S IN 4 of my 5 core subjects... What are my chances of securing admission into MBBS(OAU) and those with past experiences, what is the least score I should have in the PUTME.THANKS smiley

I'll patiently wait for a reply...
hey bro...... I am an OAu student.. med and surge...

you have a good UTME score and a very good o'level result .. judging from last year's mode of grading you shd have abt 44% already not very sure since I don't know your grade in your fifth o'level subject.. last year's cut off was 76(for merit) .. so to meet up with that you need at least 32/40 in your post UTME... so aim higher than that...

and I will be glad to see you in ifeMedicine next session... ��

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by teewaii88(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thank You, Please can I have your Whatsapp number
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by neurojosh(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mrman360:

you are a fool
guy you no try.... he asked a very reasonable question.........

or your response was meant for another post maybe a misquote??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by neurojosh(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=teewaii88 post=70107036]Thank You, Please can I have your Whatsapp number .. ...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by teewaii88(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
I've seen it, Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
neurojosh:

you have a good UTME score and a very good o'level result .. judging from last year's mode of grading you shd have abt 44% already not very sure since I don't know your grade in your fifth o'level subject.. last year's cut off was 76(for merit) .. so to meet up with that you need at least 32/40 in your post UTME... so aim higher than that...

Wow which level?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by neurojosh(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
profolaafe:
Wow which level?
100lvl bro..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
neurojosh:
100lvl bro..
wow
Same here
Afeez....You?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
aboking:
For those interested in medicine try Edo university iyamho. First university in Nigeria to acquire Anatomage. table , am a medical student there and I can assure you will not regret it
Sch fees?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mrman360:

you are a fool
You are a bigger slowpoke
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by rffalbum: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hello all, I have an issue with UNiOSUN Putney I paid for the post utme for UNIOSUN but medicine and surgery seems not to be in the list of courses, some other courses are also not included which was registered in JAMB. A call put through to them proved abortive as the numbers on their website were not in service. An image of the list for health sciences is attached. Any other person having this issue?

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OyedejiIfedayo: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
neurojosh:

thanks a lot for am also in the same shoes.
But please would you mind telling me any tactical way of passing PUTME with a very high score, as i didn't have much time to prepare before now.
I will gladly appreciate if you can tell me, thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OyedejiIfedayo: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
rffalbum:
Hello all, I have an issue with UNiOSUN Putney I paid for the post utme for UNIOSUN but medicine and surgery seems not to be in the list of courses, some other courses are also not included which was registered in JAMB. A call put through to them proved abortive as the numbers on their website were not in service. An image of the list for health sciences is attached. Any other person having this issue?
uniosun had lost accreditation for medicine long ago because they lack proper teaching hospital. It would be better you visit the school for what can be done.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrImmaculate(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Finally, results are out and I give God all the glory for not allowing my hardwork and efforts to go down the drain...

UniBEN MBBS, here I come; Admission 98% loading... Truly, proper/prior preparation prevents poor performance...

CBT issagoal!
PUTME issagoal!!
MBBS issagoal!!!
Admission issagoal!!!!
UNIBEN issagoal!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hardlife: 6:03am On Aug 10, 2018
DrImmaculate:
Finally, results are out and I give God all the glory for not allowing my hardwork and efforts to go down the drain...

UniBEN MBBS, here I come; Admission 98% loading... Truly, proper/prior preparation prevents poor performance...

CBT issagoal!
PUTME issagoal!!
MBBS issagoal!!!
Admission issagoal!!!!
UNIBEN issagoal!!!!!
what's your aggregate bro?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bigboy289(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Benjax:

Sure. Benjamin Chidozie.... (Decharisma) is it.
ok
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by neurojosh(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2018
OyedejiIfedayo:

thanks a lot for am also in the same shoes.
But please would you mind telling me any tactical way of passing PUTME with a very high score, as i didn't have much time to prepare before now.
I will gladly appreciate if you can tell me, thanks.
tactical ways..... read well.... make good use of your time... you don't have much time again really but trust me the time you still have is more than enough if you can use it judiciously .. talking abt tactics. I have noticed OAU have a thing for their past questions, so if you are yet to get hand on the past question get one and start solving and understanding the solutions to each question..... finally pray for God's favor...

hoping to have you on board next session. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: mete3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.