Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1824192 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Itzneowizy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
For my Ogas in UNN......Pls how is the school like in terms of admitting DE candidates......i just graduated from Delsu with a 2:1 in Microbiology....what are the odds and chances of getting admitted....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Donpre:

na so... whine me well
grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by neurojosh(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
ISISs:

grin
ISISs my nigga grin dis ur email address dey burst my brain grin

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiwill22: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oriks93:
Evening all.
Nice thread, keep up the good work.
Please any ndu medical student here?
I just got admission into 200level mbbs through DE

Congratulations.... how did you do it can I have your contact please... thank you...mine is 09026193053
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ojikutuqudus: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello anY DE STUDENT HERE THAT JUST GOT ADMITTED FOR MBBS INTO ANY SCH....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pascaleon: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ojikutuqudus:
Hello anY DE STUDENT HERE THAT JUST GOT ADMITTED FOR MBBS INTO ANY SCH....
Yes MBBS unilag DE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
neurojosh:
ISISs my nigga grin dis ur email address dey burst my brain grin
Lolsss..
grin grin
Neuro.. U know how we roll. wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
pascaleon:
Yes MBBS unilag DE
What's up?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Julidab: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2018
pascaleon:
Yes MBBS unilag DE
did you people write exam
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Julidab:

Unilag does not conduct exam for DE aspirants
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pascaleon: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Julidab:

No exams o..it was just our degree or diploma result
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tresellea: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a BDS aspirant and I'd like to know
is ABU dentistry accredited? And what about BUK is it accredited? Because I went to MDC website and I only saw information about MBBS for these schools.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ximenez(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tresellea:
Hello everyone, I'm a BDS aspirant and I'd like to know
is ABU dentistry accredited? And what about BUK is it accredited? Because I went to MDC website and I only saw information about MBBS for these schools.
BUK BDS is accredited. The 2nd induction was done this year. Meanwhile the quota is 10 but they normally admit 20- 25. They try as much as possible to reduce that number before Level 5, but in case the number is still more than 10 then they allow some of them to join MBBS because the quota for MBBS is 150.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tresellea: 12:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Ximenez:
BUK BDS is accredited. The 2nd induction was done this year. Meanwhile the quota is 10 but they normally admit 20- 25. They try as much as possible to reduce that number before Level 5, but in case the number is still more than 10 then they allow some of them to join MBBS because the quota for MBBS is 150.
Thank you for the reply smiley
Do they accept second choice?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ximenez(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Tresellea:

No.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zico5(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Pls is there any problem in having a resit in MB final exams. My boy has a resit and since then I have not been myself. Doctors in the house, is there any way he can put himself together just to avoid failure again? God bless u all.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by serenityaliyu(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Godmademan(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Zico5:
Pls is there any problem in having a resit in MB final exams. My boy has a resit and since then I have not been myself. Doctors in the house, is there any way he can put himself together just to avoid failure again? God bless u all.
Resit should not be alien to him at final year. He must have seen his mates repeat or being withdrawn. That is the reality of medical school...depressing circumstances are not alien. ''if you are on the floor you don't fall''. He is going to be a doctor if he wants to. He knows his flaws already. Fixing them is the job he has on hand. Just encourage him (not pressure him). CONGRATS IN ADVANCE.

7 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Itzneowizy:
For my Ogas in UNN......Pls how is the school like in terms of admitting DE candidates......i just graduated from Delsu with a 2:1 in Microbiology....what are the odds and chances of getting admitted....

Well, I thought my snr, boss Mandey would have replied u, hence the delay of my quote commn through.

U do have a good chance if u smash ur post utme.
Shalom.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zico5(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Godmademan:
Resit should not be alien to him at final year. He must have seen his mates repeat or being withdrawn. That is the reality of medical school...depressing circumstances are not alien. ''if you are on the floor you don't fall''. He is going to be a doctor if he wants to. He knows his flaws already. Fixing them is the job he has on hand. Just encourage him (not pressure him). CONGRATS IN ADVANCE.
Thanks so much. I'm not putting pressure on him. He is very sure of passing the resit but I'm just scared for him. Though I have given him words of encouragement but I just need ways to encourage him not to lose faith in himself. I really appreciate ur inputs. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Saeed348(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Ximenez:
3rd induction for the BDS and 18th MBBS Induction was yesterday
Besides the BDS quota is more than 10, the next graduating class are almost 20

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Ximenez:

please what are the quotas for Optometry and Radiography?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Everyone here should create some time to congratulate me please.
Our preclinical 2 result was released yesterday and I passed cheesy
By God's grace, I'm now a clinical 1 student wink ...
Glory be to God smiley

24 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Itzneowizy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
ISISs:

Well, I thought my snr, boss Mandey would have replied u, hence the delay of my quote commn through.

U do have a good chance if u smash ur post utme.
Shalom.
Tnks sir......pardon me...but like how many percent are we talking about and do they accept second choice?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ximenez(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
OwoukoUrua:

please what are the quotas for Optometry and Radiography?
I don't know the actual quota for those courses. It seems they just do it the way they like. MBBS and BDS quota can easily be checked on the MDCN website.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by coolxpaul(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=drdrei09 post=74075850][/quote]1000000000million congratulations.Anoda step forward.May God c u 2ru almighty path/pharm nd d rest of u clinicals.Wish u d best

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ximenez:
I don't know the actual quota for those courses. It seems they just do it the way they like. MBBS and BDS quota can easily be checked on the MDCN website.

okay . . . Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
drdrei09:
Glory be to God smiley

congratulations sir . . . I wish you success

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
drdrei09:
Glory be to God smiley
Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 2:17am On Dec 23, 2018
drdrei09:
Glory be to God smiley
Congratuations bro, OAU??

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Moutine(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2018
OAU MEDICAL STUDENTS (ASPIRANTS, STALLITE, FRESHERS).

MSG THE NO Below to join the whatsapp group..

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Tresellea:

BUK do not consider second choice at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.