Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1826138 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TONYE001(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrEgghead:
Is UniAbuja Medicine now fully accredited?

Don't have any recent info on this. Last time I checked, the school had a partial accreditation. It has graduated three sets of doctors.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nurex01(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
melodynk01:
Hi everyone, please I need your help. I am currently a 3rd year medical student in Russia but my parents are kinda finding it difficult to pay my fees . So they gave option of me coming back to Nigeria to continue. Please who knows any university that will accept international transfer students and let me continue with 3rd year or even repeat second year . Help please, it’s quite urgent . Thanks
probably Unilorin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nurex01(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrEgghead:
Is UniAbuja Medicine now fully accredited?
yes, Sure. Check mdcn website
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taymeey: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Protein0:
last year, merit was 79% and Osun was 77.8%
2 years ago, merit was 76% and Osun was 75%
3years ago, merit was 78% thereabouts

What local govt in Osun are you from??

Ife
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2019
TONYE001:

Don't have any recent info on this. Last time I checked, the school had a partial accreditation. It has graduated three sets of doctors.

Wow...It means they have full accreditation.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2019
nurex01:
yes, Sure. Check mdcn website
OK.Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Tela101:

What's your state of origin?
Which schools have you tried?
Ui(never sat for their post utme) Uniben.... State of Origin is Delta state and BTW Delsu cut off is out and the cut off is 63, I have 54, Its so disheartening right now
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Protein0: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Taymeey:

Ife
Then you should get it even if the Osun is 80
Chat me up on WhatsApp, let me tell you how to go about it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2019
Isaolamide:

I salute you for your preservation.
I wrote jamb 7times and within the time i was sitting for jamb, I was studying chemistry in unibadan and when I graduated, I didn't go for nysc. I sat for jamb again and I had 311 and 74% yet unilorin didn't give me MBBS but was given anatomy. I took it because I was told if I'm among first ten, I will be moved to MBBS and thank God, I was able to make it.
Don't relent and if you pick school like unilorin, if you were given anatomy or physiology, take it and work hard to be among the first ten.
Bleep uniIorin.. despite your unbelievable grades they still charged your course

the educational sector in Nigeria is getting rotten.. due to corruption..

can someone please tell me what uniIorin needed before they can admit Mbbs applicant on merit... did they really need to change his course to anatomy??

Am tired of this country
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Taymeey:

Aggregate is 75.7% and from osun state
change ur institution
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starkid3010(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Ademola47:

Oyo state.

Bro I'm not on whatsapp now. Let's connect on Facebook. (My username Orimayomilegbe Ademola)
ok boss man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vikky014(f): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
kindly message me on WhatsApp pls while quoting kindly edit/sensor my digits.
thanks as I anticipate ur message.
seen
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2019
umarfantami:

Try as much as possible to find a job there and add with the little they send to you BUT DON'T EVEN TRY COMING TO THIS COUNTRY CALLED n! G€ri@
The grass is not so green on the other side bro. If things are too hard I'll advise he comes back if possible. I have a friend who transferred to my school from Turkey. It's not all bad here anyway and I believe we're well trained. What's killing us is our lack of technological advances. After finishing he still has the chance of doing his residency abroad.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2019
And for aspirants still waiting for admission I'll advise you choose a school where u fall within the catchment area. It's okay for you to want to study in UNIILORIN, UI OAU, UNILAG and the other big names but if things aren't working out right I'll advise you go to a less competitive school. I see aspirants having up to 300+ jamb score and yet not having admission year in year out and I wonder because I got my admission comfortably with 269 jamb score. Anyway sha, my point is, be smart! In the hospital, we're all called doctors. Not UNILAG doctor or UI doctor. I'm not trying to bring up an argument sha, just an advice.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Taymeey, truly speaking you tried but as someone rightly said above.
Last year Merit was 79 and catchment cut off was few marks below that.

Right now, you can predict the occurrence of 3 things.
1. Cut off mark should favour you and be admitted
2. Be offered another course I.e microbiology, agricultural science etc
3. Try any available institution
Taymeey:

My aggregate is 75.7% and I'm from osun state
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taymeey: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Protein0:

Then you should get it even if the Osun is 80
Chat me up on WhatsApp, let me tell you how to go about it.

What's your WhatsApp number?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Salarys: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Boss...do you know how the agg for DE is calculated in Delsu??

No idea.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Protein0: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Taymeey:

What's your WhatsApp number?
On my signature
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
And for aspirants still waiting for admission I'll advise you choose a school where u fall within the catchment area. It's okay for you to want to study in UNIILORIN, UI OAU, UNILAG and the other big names but if things aren't working out right I'll advise you go to a less competitive school. I see aspirants having up to 300+ jamb score and yet not having admission year in year out and I wonder because I got my admission comfortably with 269 jamb score. Anyway sha, my point is, be smart! In the hospital, we're all called doctors. Not UNILAG doctor or UI doctor. I'm not trying to bring up an argument sha, just an advice.
Wish I could give you 1000 likes.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taymeey: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Protein0:

On my signature

Alright.... I'll chat you up now
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
Whizkid which school did you get in with 269 and if you don't mind, what year?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Pocohontasboo:

Whizkid which school did you get in with 269 and if you don't mind, what year?
AAU.. 2014
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Ifyjoshblaze:

Wish I could give you 1000 likes.
Lol. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by valemtech(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2019
Introducing the Valem Phantom Z tablet pc
4glte,32gb rom,3gb ram,6000mah
duasim slot,bluetooth,wifi,Octacore processor
android 8.1

[center][/center]who can use

1. clergy men/women for easy mobility in terms of carrying around
2.University Students for easy internet access and taking down notes faster ,especially medical students and other medical related courses.

3.Engineers,architech etc

configuration:3gb ram 32gb rom,6000mah,dua simslot,wifii bluetooth,octacore ,4G LTE

How to order
1.Search Valem Phantom z on jumia or konga to order
2.Order from our company store (www.valemstore.com)
3.Chat 08037607036

Price:N42,000
for more info call/whatsapp:08037607036 to order

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrBeelal: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Why is it always MBBS here na where are the dental surgery students or they are not here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrBeelal: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000000][/color]
Why is it always MBBS here na where are the dental surgery students or they are not here [/quote]
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Benjax(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
DrBeelal:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000000][/color]
Why is it always MBBS here na where are the dental surgery students or they are not here

I'm here ma/sir wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Found a good study site for medical students. It's going to help a lot. It has virtually all the videos you'll be looking for and textbooks too.
https://www.cmecde.com
You can thank me later. wink wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Slimdan360: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pocohontasboo:

Ui(never sat for their post utme) Uniben.... State of Origin is Delta state and BTW Delsu cut off is out and the cut off is 63, I have 54, Its so disheartening right now
Dear,u are not alone,I also choosed delsu but my aggregate is 57,just that the course I choose is pharmacy and the cutoff Mark is 60,i can't even cry self
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emmysolo2001(f): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good evening everyone,please I need help for my elder sister actually she's been at home for 5years now since she graduated from secondary school in as much as she has tried in jamb she still couldn't get admitted.even this year now she didn't get admitted and it has affected everyone in the family cause she is really smart and deserves the admission.Right now we are looking for a university for her that she can still get admitted to.if it a private university it has to be a bit cheap.she intends on offering pharmacy or medical lab science.please help
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HenryHenry177: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pls I scored 76 as my aggregate for AAU .Any hope of being admitted? Pls
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Isaolamide: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
miracood:
Bleep uniIorin.. despite your unbelievable grades they still charged your course

the educational sector in Nigeria is getting rotten.. due to corruption..

can someone please tell me what uniIorin needed before they can admit Mbbs applicant on merit... did they really need to change his course to anatomy??

Am tired of this country

That's Nigeria for you and when it comes to admission, I think always give preference to catchment area which isn't good enough.
People with good grade should be respected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.