Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1826154 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
HenryHenry177:
Pls I scored 76 as my aggregate for AAU .Any hope of being admitted? Pls
Cc Thewhizzkid1
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
HenryHenry177:
Pls I scored 76 as my aggregate for AAU .Any hope of being admitted? Pls
I don't think they've released cut off now sha but your score is very good. You should be okay.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HenryHenry177: 1:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Slimdan360:

Dear,u are not alone,I also choosed delsu but my aggregate is 57,just that the course I choose is pharmacy and the cutoff Mark is 60,i can't even cry self
we had the same aggregate the Post utme was bleeped up
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HenryHenry177: 1:38am On Sep 22, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

I don't think they've released cut off now sha but your score is very good. You should be okay.
r u sure cause this my first time of gunning for mbbs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by coolxpaul(m): 2:20am On Sep 22, 2019
WinningEleven:
Well well well.

I am just thanking God for my life.

On November 2018, I opened this thread. I was a young 15 year old boy looking for guidance

https://www.nairaland.com/4846255/aspiring-medical-student

Thank God, my academic life has changed and turned around for good.

Favour has found me. Finally I have a chance of getting MBBS at ui

My aggregate score this year was 80.5. Just thanking God for my life
Welcome into the league. Kindly dm your contact to be added to the WhatsApp group for your class
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aboking: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone,please I need help for my elder sister actually she's been at home for 5years now since she graduated from secondary school in as much as she has tried in jamb she still couldn't get admitted.even this year now she didn't get admitted and it has affected everyone in the family cause she is really smart and deserves the admission.Right now we are looking for a university for her that she can still get admitted to.if it a private university it has to be a bit cheap.she intends on offering pharmacy or medical lab science.please help
Try Edo university Iyamho, very good school though no pharmacy there but med lab there is pretty good
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Slimdan360: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
HenryHenry177:
we had the same aggregate the Post utme was bleeped up
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zenti99(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
BUKGREAT:
Is there any Bayero University Kano( BUK) Medical student here?
pls indicate if u are here.
pls bro how can I reach you on WhatsApp.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zenti99(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Freshigur:

Really!
Not a surprise though, the test was way simpler than previous years.

Congratulations to those that beat the mark,
Here in BUK,It's really sweet and bitter at the same time .
please bro how can I get your contact I need some information concerning buk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Pls can does anyone have the link to Keith Moore and other anatomy text books the previous link is not working
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2019
rotimi9:
Pls can does anyone have the link to Keith Moore and other anatomy text books the previous link is not working

Search them at pdfdrive.net

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HenryHenry177: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pls has AAU release departmental cut r
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aboking: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
HenryHenry177:
Pls has AAU release departmental cut r
Since, they even released second batch of admission list.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Freshigur: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
zenti99:

So sorry I can't share my number here...
But you can send me a mail...
youngfresh470@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HenryHenry177: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
aboking:
Since, they even released second batch of admission list.
pls what's medicine cut off
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rursh(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2019
zenti99:
Ayo my futarian friend. How far? You showed up on here today. Beep me jare. I don miss you 080377737245
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sharone21(f): 2:32am On Sep 24, 2019
WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY IN CAMEROUN

Dear Nigerian student,

I'll quickly share with you the benefits of studying in Cameroun, away from all the stress and frustration that comes with education in Nigeria.

Here are some benefits you'll get:

⏩Free application.

⏩Beautifully structured educational system.

⏩No JAMB exam, No Post-UTME exam, Automatic admission.

⏩Just WAEC/SSCE or NECO/SSCE.

⏩Fees CHEAPER than fees in private universities in Nigeria or Africa.

⏩Pay HALF tuition fees on arrival, spread remaining fee in that session.

⏩Usually 3yrs HND with 1year top up BSc even for Nursing.

⏩253 FULLY ACCREDITED private universities by its Ministry of Higher Education and EASILY VERIFIABLE.

⏩NO STRIKES.

⏩Similar cost of living with Nigeria.
Other Attractions:

��Affordable hostels ( according to taste).

��Cheaper internet cost.

��Learn other culture or language( if you wish).

��No xenophobia or Cultism.

� Miscellaneous( inbox me for details).

� % FREE INFO( Zero charges).

Whatsapp:+2348135597014 or inbox me @ Ify John(Facebook).
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zenti99(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Rursh:
Ayo my futarian friend. How far? You showed up on here today. Beep me jare. I don miss you ************
boss longest time its seems this line ain't your WhatsApp line
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrBrainiac1: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Good day all

pls I need a textbook dat has alot of informations and dat is not too big... the one I can also use for mb exams; on.....

anatomy

physiology

biochemistry

histology

embryology

charlymed and co
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
Good day all

pls I need a textbook dat has alot of informations and dat is not too big... the one I can also use for mb exams; on.....

anatomy

physiology

biochemistry

histology

embryology

charlymed and co

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
Good day all

anatomy

physiology

biochemistry

histology

embryology

charlymed and co

Physiology; Essentials of medical physiology

Embryology; Langman embryology by Sadler

Histology by indebir Singh

Anatomy; last anatomy plus atlas by Frank netter
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by coolxpaul(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
sharone21:
WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY IN CAMEROUN

Dear Nigerian student,

I'll quickly share with you the benefits of studying in Cameroun, away from all the stress and frustration that comes with education in Nigeria.

Here are some benefits you'll get:

⏩Free application.

⏩Beautifully structured educational system.

⏩No JAMB exam, No Post-UTME exam, Automatic admission.

⏩Just WAEC/SSCE or NECO/SSCE.

⏩Fees CHEAPER than fees in private universities in Nigeria or Africa.

⏩Pay HALF tuition fees on arrival, spread remaining fee in that session.

⏩Usually 3yrs HND with 1year top up BSc even for Nursing.

⏩253 FULLY ACCREDITED private universities by its Ministry of Higher Education and EASILY VERIFIABLE.

⏩NO STRIKES.

⏩Similar cost of living with Nigeria.
Other Attractions:

��Affordable hostels ( according to taste).

��Cheaper internet cost.

��Learn other culture or language( if you wish).

����#��No xenophobia or Cultism#��

� Miscellaneous( inbox me for details).

� % FREE INFO( Zero charges).

Whatsapp:+2348135597014 or inbox me @ Ify John(Facebook).
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rursh(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
zenti99:
boss longest time its seems this line ain't your WhatsApp line
That's true. I wouldnt drop my mainline here na. Waiting for your calls so that I can clear the number
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Champylolo: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hello guys, I'm a Med Aspirant.....in UNIPORT Jamb 294, p.ume 272....any Uport MBBS Student in the building?.....Pls what are my chances? this is my 8th jamb now for Med
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aboking: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
HenryHenry177:
pls what's medicine cut off
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
OloladeWrites:

Hi Olajumoke.
Congratulations on your first degree.
I'd try to be as blunt as possible... Your O'level and class of degree qualifies you for medicine in OAU. Where the problem lies is the competition.
According to the last admission process, OAU admitted (+ or -) 15 students via DE and they all were within her catchment.
Every year OAU admission stuffs gets stringent, if you really believe you'd be able to beat all odds - stay with Ife but if not I'd say change to UI (cuz of admission transparency) or a less competitive med school like state unis.
Gracias.
Do OAU direct entry do post utme exam?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrBrainiac1: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tela101:

Physiology; Essentials of medical physiology
Embryology; Langman embryology by Sadler
Histology by indebir Singh
Anatomy; last anatomy plus atlas by Frank netter
thanks boss..
what about d one for Bch? how can I reach u pls? can u pls drop ur WhatsApp digits?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by WinningEleven(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

thanks boss..

what about d one for Bch?
how can I reach u pls?
can u pls drop ur WhatsApp digits?
Baba how far na. You son gain admission?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by WinningEleven(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

thanks boss..

how can I reach u pls?
Baba how far na. You don gain admission?
DrBrainiac1:

thanks boss..

how can I reach u pls?
Baba how far na. You son gain admission?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Any OAU student that did predegree for medicine here?
Please what's cutoff?

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: James150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.