Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1844039 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2013
DR Gboy should be less busy naw coz unilag is also involved in the nationwide ASUU strike.He might be in d shadow of bookz coz he is a bookworm either on the road or in the lecture room b4 d lecturer arrives.Will notify him 2day,he might come online 2 post anytym 4rm naw.Dr Lagusta,aluta continua,lomaxx,dr hesjay,d maxillo surgery in d house etc GUD MORNING 2 U ALL
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2013
aliandro: DR Gboy should be less busy naw coz unilag is also involved in the nationwide ASUU strike.He might be in d shadow of bookz coz he is a bookworm either on the road or in the lecture room b4 d lecturer arrives.Will notify him 2day,he might come online 2 post anytym 4rm naw.Dr Lagusta,aluta continua,lomaxx,dr hesjay,d maxillo surgery in d house etc GUD MORNING 2 U ALL

Morning dearie...abeg, tell Dr. Gboy to cool temper oooo... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2013
alutacontinua:

Morning boss! Seriously, dt guy dey fall my hand. I really tried not to say nothing but i couldn't. embarassed
How are you doing?

I'm smooth...and happy that I'm well oriented in person, place and time grin. A colleague dragged me to his birthday bash last night...left my books and ran along. Been a while I had such fun.
Asides that, I've been battling with ACT resistant strains of Plasmodium falciparum. My poor compliance to ACTs finally paid off. You can't imagine what I've been taking for the past 4 days(oral 600mg of quinine + 100mg of doxycycline q8hr). It's my only shot. I hope to get better soon.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
lomaxx:

Good morning sunshine. grin grin grin ....you of all people know how I try my best to be of good behaviour grin

who's your sunshine?

u beta leave alutacontinua for me, before I give u undiluted diazepam by push IV angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lagusta:

who's your sunshine?

u beta leave alutacontinua for me, before I give u undiluted diazepam by push IV angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JewelBukky(f): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lagusta:

who's your sunshine?

LOL! pls sir, pity d guy na.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Jewel Bukky: LOL! pls sir, pity d guy na.

angry angry angry angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
aliandro: DR Gboy should be less busy naw coz unilag is also involved in the nationwide ASUU strike.He might be in d shadow of bookz coz he is a bookworm either on the road or in the lecture room b4 d lecturer arrives.Will notify him 2day,he might come online 2 post anytym 4rm naw.Dr Lagusta,aluta continua,lomaxx,dr hesjay,d maxillo surgery in d house etc GUD MORNING 2 U ALL
guy relax, what of all those big voluminous books that u always carry about. na u jack pass joor. abegi no whine me oo.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
My boss,u caused it jhor,u shld hv ignored d guy ...

pls doctors,, am i d only one missing Dr.Gboy?

hey, wadup? how is everthing doc?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lagusta:

Yeah, where is Dr. Gboy?

he has gone to hibernate in the valley of the shadow of BOOKS!!!!

I'm here sir. BOOKS are expressions, ideas and motives which is sufficient for d past, present and future. i see no reason not to hibernate in them.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lagusta:

who's your sunshine?

lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
wetin dey happen here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
alutacontinua: wetin dey happen here

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

I don't know!!!! grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dr.Gboy:
Dr Gboy,wadup with u? Been a while,i really wanna knw sumtinz bout CMUL with i will need yur direct contact or social ntwrk I.D.....I'll be waiting for yur reply before u sink bck into the BOOK OCEAN.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2013
labodinho: Dr Gboy,wadup with u? Been a while,i really wanna knw sumtinz bout CMUL with i will need yur direct contact or social ntwrk I.D.....I'll be waiting for yur reply before u sink bck into the BOOK OCEAN.

here is my email ;gboy4real@hotmail.com we can start from there.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Dr.Gboy:

here is my email ;gboy4real@hotmail.com we can start from there.
Tanx boss,jst sent u mail sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good evening, it's been a while since I post something on here, hope everybody is doing great?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Androstyn: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2013
gud morning folks happy sunday pls i know that ace inhibitors increase bradykinin and substance p thereby causing cough but are there other factors
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
the only active lab dude in the thread is here....
cheers to our colleague docs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
Medicoz,pharmacist,nurses,dentists,lab dudes,ARE U HIBERNATING?.OUR THREAD IS GOING DOWN OOOO NOW ON PAGE 3.WAKE UP PLSSSS.DR GBOY,I SEE U OOOOO
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
sorry boss, everybody is busy!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Androstyn: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
i know that ace inhibitors increase bradykinins and substance p in the tracheobronchial tree thereby causing cough pls any other mechanism
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
hmmmm,,,been such a lonnnggg tiimmmee!it's like i was forgotten sad How's every1doin? I courtsy and bow to all the medics here(both old and new)..How do we see this strike sef undecided?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
glowin2shyn: hmmmm,,,been such a lonnnggg tiimmmee!it's like i was forgotten sad How's every1doin? I courtsy and bow to all the medics here(both old and new)..How do we see this strike sef undecided?

haaaa!!!!!!!! where have u been since nah, where u travel go
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Androstyn: i know that ace inhibitors increase bradykinins and substance p in the tracheobronchial tree thereby causing cough pls any other mechanism

dont know jare...............
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vicksbaba(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello everyone,....please i would love know (in detail) the courses Medicine and surgery students offer in 200 level at college of medicine, unilag...including the tougest and the"highly failed courses"...i would also love to know what to be expecting @ luth.....is it true dat we will be introduced to cadavers in 200 level?........
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
^ ^ ^
200L- Anatomy, Biochemistry and.... 'i've forgotten the third one'
Yes, you'll be introduced to cadavers-to learn anatomy.
Other questions would be answered by my bosses. cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
vicksbaba: Hello everyone,....please i would love know (in detail) the courses Medicine and surgery students offer in 200 level at college of medicine, unilag...including the tougest and the"highly failed courses"...i would also love to know what to be expecting @ luth.....is it true dat we will be introduced to cadavers in 200 level?........

Anatomy, Physiology And Biochemistry

What could be tough to others won't be to you and vice versa. In the case of cadavers, yes. But I didn't wear lab coat let alone cut open a cadaver and I passed.
joeydozzy:

Anatomy, Physiology And Biochemistry

What could be tough to others won't be to you and vice versa. In the case of cadavers, yes. But I didn't wear lab coat let alone cut open a cadaver and I passed.

Why didn't you cut cadaver?
U dey fear
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^
200L- Anatomy, Biochemistry and.... 'i've forgotten the third one'
Yes, you'll be introduced to cadavers-to learn anatomy.
Other questions would be answered by my bosses. cool

You've forgotten so soon? That was just 2 years ago shocked :

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: Udabi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.