Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1929595 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emarvel(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Pocohontasboo:
So advice on institution to change to is needed or should I stay put and face the challenge....was thinking of a Unical switch, I'll like to hear from you
Change to unical or any other federal university where you have a high chance of being admitted
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hardeynhiyhi: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hello Aspirants, congratulations on scaling through your UTME. See, winners embrace hard work. For this reason I've created a WhatsApp platform where the secret towards acing UNIPORT POST UTME will be discussed, and we'll be discussing as much as possible questions in the group... Any question that seems tough or challenging to you come along with them and they shall be solved. Also, all the necessary tips you need to know will be unravelled to you. Thanks and God bless you... I wish you the best of luck.

You can also tag this with your WhatsApp mobile

Yours sincerely,

A year 1 Medical student

Join by following the link below.

*Please note, strictly for science students*

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/Diubxsa1TTr7BKTaacxcOg

Copy and paste that link, edit the 'dot' to '.'

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gemineye: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Pocohontasboo:
Hello everyone, I scored 297 in utme, I chose University of Ibadan, I am from Delta state, I have seen bogus scores from UI aspirants such as 340+,330+ etc.
Moreover, 51 students from Tbose tutorials are sitting on 300+ already, one even have upto 346. I don't even know of Team tutors, I know I can score 84+ in post utme, but I don't want a situation where I am like 0.125 below cut off mark, then I will have to settle for anthropology or any other "mumu" course like that...
84+ is very much attainable and again you see some of those 330 and 340+ UI post utme will humble them. You stand a chance but don't risk it. IMO you should switch...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Any unizik aspirants here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mhizfateemah(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=Maravel post=87633711] I think UNICAL does

hope they don't use indigenes stuff? am from osun state
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mhizfateemah(f): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=Injera post=87642196] Hello I also applied for medicine and surgery but scored 280 How do I calculate my scores
280/8=35 A1=10 B2=9 B3=8 C4=7 C5=6 C6=5
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mhizfateemah(f): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=JahRock post=87641547]Greetings everyone...

I scored 305 in the recent utme exams and my first choice institution is OAU. Computing my utme score and O'level grades as at now my aggregate stands at 45 and last year medicine and surgery merit cut off was 78.5. So I need a score of at least 33/40 in post utme to cover up.

Please what advice have y'all got for me? Is a score of 33/40 in OAU post utme "attainable"?

Thanks in anticipation

it is possible, someone d
scored it last year

am also oau aspirant
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mhizfateemah(f): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
oau does
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JahRock: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=Mhizfateemah post=87646141][/quote]

Alright... Can I have your WhatsApp contact?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by awokunlet: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Khub:
when I registered for jamb, I used waec result, but now I want to change to neco. so I'm thinking of using neco when I want to register for post utme, my problem is that will this have any effect? or can I change my results on jamb site later... please help oo

just go to any cbt centre to re-upload ,then upload ur Neco ,make sure u go dia with ur profile code
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mhizfateemah(f): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=JahRock post=87647592]

Alright... Can I have your WhatsApp contact?[/quote
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JahRock: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mhizfateemah:

You can now modify your number out of the post
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Horlorlardaey: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2020
DarkPheonix:

Sighs... my jamb score is just 283 and I'm actually going for BDS, what do you think sir?
you stand a good chance of getting admitted

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Horlorlardaey: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2020
SESARS:

Chief, greetings. pls I want to know if UDUS accepts DE for medicine & surgery.
Thanks.
greetings to you too. Udus doesn't accept DE into MBBS. They do accept for Vet. Medicine tho.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Horlorlardaey: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Eben331:

Please, can I get your WhatsApp contact?
I need to ask some questions about Udusok from you.
you can drop yours, I'd try to message you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starfx(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Enugu State University medicine aspirants should holla me for any help or advice......

Currently in 300l there
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ShahRukhKhan: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Gavorche:
my baby sister scored 285 applied uni abuja good score but I was little disappointed became the score is low for MBBS though it's her first fine. I contacted my friend who graduated from uniabuja he said they didn't write post utme during their own time. I don't know how true though

please house do they write putme and is her score okay ? cos we kinda scared her state is oyo
uniabuja doesn't set post utme before but they did for 2019/2020 session.
So there is a 90% chance that they will continue the method. Tell your sis to start prepping for Post utme too
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ShahRukhKhan: 12:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Khub:
Hello everyone, pls with 290 do I stand a chance for MBBS in uniabuja, and is their admission transparent, is there catchment area, if there is, is kwara among.... pls help oo
290 is good but not the best.. You stand a chance if your post Utme result is good too. There is no catchment area for uniabuja, they admit from all states... Transparency I can't talk about.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 2:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Horlorlardaey:
you stand a good chance of getting admitted

thank you sir
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khub: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2020
awokunlet:

just go to any cbt centre to re-upload ,then upload ur Neco ,make sure u go dia with ur profile code
thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khub: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2020
ShahRukhKhan:
290 is good but not the best.. You stand a chance if your post Utme result is good too. There is no catchment area for uniabuja, they admit from all states... Transparency I can't talk about.
thank you sir
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SESARS: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Horlorlardaey:
greetings to you too. Udus doesn't accept DE into MBBS. They do accept for Vet. Medicine tho.

Alright. Thank you very much, boss.
Left with UNN and UNIZIK for now.
Pls chief do you know if UNN admit DE without NYSC?
I put in for UNIZIK BTW.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Slimdan360: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
yeah you'll stand a very high chance of gaining admission for dentistry in UI if you work very hard.
Last year,cutoff was about 73 for dentistry.
Aim for 80 and above in the post utme and you should be fine.
Alexaonfleek,pls can we talk privately on watsapp,am a confused AAU aspirant and which to make some clarifications.

Here's my number
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Pocohontasboo:
Hello everyone, I scored 297 in utme, I chose University of Ibadan, I am from Delta state, I have seen bogus scores from UI aspirants such as 340+,330+ etc.
Moreover, 51 students from Tbose tutorials are sitting on 300+ already, one even have upto 346. I don't even know of Team tutors, I know I can score 84+ in post utme, but I don't want a situation where I am like 0.125 below cut off mark, then I will have to settle for anthropology or any other "mumu" course like that...
Put in for Uniben since you said you're from Delta.

An equally cool score in the putme should get you in
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Alexaonfleek: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Slimdan360:

Alexaonfleek,pls can we talk privately on watsapp,am a confused AAU aspirant and which to make some clarifications.

Here's my number=08132859706
I've sent u a pm on whatsapp
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Alexaonfleek: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Starfx:
Enugu State University medicine aspirants should holla me for any help or advice......

Currently in 300l there
Nice diary you've got wink
I've been following it
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by cardiologist(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Starfx:

Currently in 300l there

How is university of enugu like, do they write post utme, and what is the chance of someone with 285
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Who is gunning for delsu, let's know ourselves.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Slimdan360: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
dunsin125:
Who is gunning for delsu, let's know ourselves.
Might be changing to delsu
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by CentiLion(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
charleymed:

Please don't go to UNN for anything,please.
The medical school there is a complete joke.
They over admit students across all departments.
I was there last week, during their lecture hours, you will not believe that more than half of the students were outside while lectures were going on. Medical students at that.
When I made enquiry, I was told they admitted more than 400 students for a quota of 150, imagine! Don't go there, you won't learn anything.
Spot on!Boss i came across supplementary list last year and 448 were admitted for mbbs. Over 100were admitted for merit list. The current 100lvl are more than 550 for a quota of 200 max. It is sickening.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
CentiLion:

Spot on!Boss i came across supplementary list last year and 448 were admitted for mbbs. Over 100were admitted for merit list. The current 100lvl are more than 550 for a quota of 200 max. It is sickening.
The rate at which people will be withdrawn after 100L will be too much.

The funny thing is that it's only the number of students within the admission quota that will be allowed to write 2nd MBBS Professional exams.

I don't know how they will do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (912) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.