Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1833038 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Lol ooo na wa for you. By God grace you go graduate. Na wa no be the school my cousin dey lol ooo. I no go talk im name(400level).
Uniport,Aau,Delsu dey are notorious for unfair admission

Okay oh.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
drvt:

yes I'm pretty ready for the post utme. I was contemplating on unimaid before but as it is now be like say uniport on point. since there's no maths I guess I'm ready for them. uniport on point.

And UNIPORT PUTME is purely JAMB past questions, if you can study your JAMB past questions very well, you go pass... I had 328 in POST UTME and some of my friends even had 344
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
drvt:

298 and 292 and also had 74 and 76 in their post utme respectively. but na my fault I no get connection then. and that didn't even encourage me to prepare well again for the jamb. imagining someone I tutored during post jamb sef got MBBS based on the fact say him get confirm connection. I can't pray unilorin for my enemy even my children must no go that school.
Your score was high, o ga ooo.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profyoungmeta(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
nurex01:
hmmn! Well, as it stands be prepared to get anything above 70. Moreso, Pray to God about Unilorin Admission o. Torr
How do you think you can be a help to a brother to meet up with the postutme cutoff. I mean what their postutme question is all about, so as to prepare well because I cant wait to see myself in the department
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profyoungmeta(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Haustyne post=90364157]

Unilorin post utme exam comprises of mostly english, few general studies and maths. Honestly 70 doesnt guarantee you admission in medicine cos DE is very competitive and they admit small. Just score 76+ to be considered and pray to God
Okay, but do you think 76+ will be okay even if someone has 77. Is Unilorin admission really tough
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profyoungmeta(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Haustyne:

Unilorin post utme exam comprises of mostly english, few general studies and maths. Honestly 70 doesnt guarantee you admission in medicine cos DE is very competitive and they admit small. Just score 76+ to be considered and pray to God.
Okay, but do you think 76+ will be okay even if someone has 77. Is Unilorin admission really tough
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mhizfateemah(f): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Their admission is not transparent even if someone scored 79+.
I know q lot of people with 70+ that was not admitted even their jupep self.
Unilorin is connection and grace of God
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Penboy:

Lolz... Men, we suppose finish next year o. Just hope this Covid doesn't impact us too much.

You in med school too?
Yes chief. I also wrote the post utme then but didn't get up to the cutoff point. I was admitted the next year into another university.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nurex01(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Profyoungmeta:

How do you think you can be a help to a brother to meet up with the postutme cutoff. I mean what their postutme question is all about, so as to prepare well because I cant wait to see myself in the department
you can get the 100l English textbook they used to use during 1st semester. Study the lexis n structure there. All these news trending will help a lot. Lexis n structure by Dele Ashade or so
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Haustyne(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Profyoungmeta:

Unilorin admission is not transparent at all and u applying for DE mbbs increases the competition. Unilorin admission is mostly by connection and God's grace.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
This my question goes to students and Doctors in the house. I have seen students who have writen jamb more than 4 times all in the bid for medicine. But why? I love medicine though the researching aspect and the critical thinking like pathology(haematology,chemical pathology and others). But what is the main aim as an individual for studying medicine? Is it because of money? Cause I have seen consultants I know bragging of their wealth and Gross pay or the need to take away your parents from poverty. Or Respect. Truth be told doctors are treated with lots of respect and many children like this and parents want this(MUMMY DOCTOR,DADDY DOCTOR). I have met with lots of medical students(doctors) who are too proud of themselves and disregard other professions even within the medical field.
Boasting about how many books they read and how lecturers treated them and the Voluminous things they had to cram.
Although the aforementioned is quite necessary(cramming). I was talking to one of a Senior Doctor in my Church. He said that school will never and can never make you a good Doctor. What he said later baffled me. He said school only taught them to be better test takers.
The real life situation aspect was far from it very far. He told me that during their Final survey many of them failed right drug prescription(over dose or wrong medications).
He said he doesn't even like his colleagues that downplay all other health workers.
He mentioned that NMA and JOHESU are the biggest enemies of all time. Saying that Johesu is wrong for asking for equal pay but they deserve increament but NMA is bent on frustrating all other health workers and this will always create anger among them for a long time.
My Question is
What are you studying medicine for?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Carotid:

Yes chief. I also wrote the post utme then but didn't get up to the cutoff point. I was admitted the next year into another university.

Nice!! Keep up the struggle. We're almost there.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

And UNIPORT PUTME is purely JAMB past questions, if you can study your JAMB past questions very well, you go pass... I had 328 in POST UTME and some of my friends even had 344
thanks boss. so how is the final aggregate calculated? me with 290 what's the lowest I must grab in the post utme?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
This my question goes to students and Doctors in the house. I have seen students who have writen jamb more than 4 times all in the bid for medicine. But why? I love medicine though the researching aspect and the critical thinking like pathology(haematology,chemical pathology and others). But what is the main aim as an individual for studying medicine? Is it because of money? Cause I have seen consultants I know bragging of their wealth and Gross pay or the need to take away your parents from poverty. Or Respect. Truth be told doctors are treated with lots of respect and many children like this and parents want this(MUMMY DOCTOR,DADDY DOCTOR). I have met with lots of medical students(doctors) who are too proud of themselves and disregard other professions even within the medical field.
Boasting about how many books they read and how lecturers treated them and the Voluminous things they had to cram.
Although the aforementioned is quite necessary(cramming). I was talking to one of a Senior Doctor in my Church. He said that school will never and can never make you a good Doctor. What he said later baffled me. He said school only taught them to be better test takers.
The real life situation aspect was far from it very far. He told me that during their Final survey many of them failed right drug prescription(over dose or wrong medications).
He said he doesn't even like his colleagues that downplay all other health workers.
He mentioned that NMA and JOHESU are the biggest enemies of all time. Saying that Johesu is wrong for asking for equal pay but they deserve increament but NMA is bent on frustrating all other health workers and this will always create anger among them for a long time.
My Question is

we won't blamed those that wrote 4,5,6 times before getting MBBS. as you've Said it's the money bro, prestige and respect. and those that don't even deserve to study the medicine you'll find them in private universities studying it because of their parents money. I've you also imagined why the best student in your class always pursuing medicine too not that he's brilliant now. it's because of prestige and money in it. he or she could have ventured into engineering or agriculture too but everyone wants to be in the medical line. I know of a lady that got fed up about the medicine move she wrote jamb 7 times she got fed up and now she's now in fisheries final year already those in jss1 when she was in ss3 had already passed her already. but is not how far but how well....go to social media now most graduate are now makeup artist. some are into recharge and get paid... activities that won't last them..is that what they Will continue to do even in their 50s..so everyone is looking for a perfect future for him or herself. I won't mind writing JAMB 10times just to get MBBS. the future matters alot boss. no more work from government again. so you'll find what's good for you in your career level. better one keeps trying before one's sponsor is out of this earth and it will remain you and yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 12:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
My Question is

I had to introspect and think critically before attempting to answer your question.

To begin with, I'd say the pride which you speak of is an unchecked innate behavior an individual has, Medicine/Dental Surgery only further exemplifies it.

Some of the MBBS/BDS guys expect that people of the Basic Medical/Allied Sciences greet them first, some would see you and then pretend they are oblivious of your presence.

Even lecturers beef themselves on this matter, the preclinical lecturers with MBBS/BDS vs those without either of those degrees.

Now, I can almost say the Colleges/Faculties of Medicine also have a role to play in this "pride-thing".

Looking back in retrospect whilst studying Physiology, there have been instances when we had to part with our classes when the Medicine/Dental Surgery guys needed to have Physiology practicals.

Even 400L Physiology guys had to sometimes excuse 200L Medicine/Dental Surgery students.

The Lab attendants that dressed shabbily without ties when attending Physiology students practicals would be seen all kitted up and all present for Practicals with the Medicine/Dental Surgery guys.

During Anatomy dissections in 200L, Physiology Students, some 50+ students, were given just one cadaver. As compared with Medicine/Dental Surgery that have 4 Students per body.

Looking back now, it's funny, really. I remember some guys then standing on stools just to see whatever it is the person dissecting was doing.

Some dudes just fiddled with their phones the whole period, some wandered around the dissecting room staring at different bodies and sometimes picking out organs and returning them. Some didn't even show up at all; what's the point anyways?

Sometimes the Medicine/ Dental Surgery guys had dissection sessions that's occuring simultaneously with Physiology Students.

You see some of them looking over at where 50+ students were hovering over one cadaver with a smirk on their faces. It was sad in a way. A lecturer even told us we were lucky to have a body to dissect.

I remember one instance very vividly when we were about starting a dissection session, a Anatomy lecturer/Dental Surgeon, rushed in and was like, "Please leave the hall, Medical students have Viva now", with a dismissive tone to it. The woman didn't even care what we thought about what she said.

Similarly, a colleague narrated an experience to me when he went to the Faculty Building at UCH to rectify some issues, he must have mistakenly taken the elevator to the Clinical courses floor. He said he wandered around those corridors looking for the particular office where he had to submit a certain document.

At some point, a man came out from one of the offices and asked him what he wanted and what his department was. On hearing Physiology, he said the man's countenance changed and he told this my colleague in a frantic voice, "Go down!, go down!, you have no business here!"

At Zaria during my clearance, students of various departments gathered in front of a certain office for clearance. At one time, the lecturer-in-charge, came out and said something like, "MBBS and BDS should form a single line here, others should leave this area". He said it in a way like he doesn't give a Bleep about them, I felt bad in a way.

At another time, the same man felt I was trying to gain an unfair advantage by jumping the queue, the guy said to me, "Go to the end of the queue, you are trying to jump the queue, these are your colleagues, they are all smart people too."

So you see, it's not really the fault of some Medicine/Dental Surgery students that walk around with a chip on their shoulders.

On your assumption that Consultants are proud, I know a consultant who hugs and plays with cleaners...

Again, that consultants brag about how much they earn, who does that help?? The Max a Consultant can earn in Nigeria is about NGN800,000 per Month, which is a joke as compared with what their colleagues in other countries earn. If they are to brag about their earnings it should be with other consultants not with Medical students/House Officers/Registrars.

As regards NMA vs JOHESU, I was having a laugh about the matter a couple of weeks back with a friend of mine who studies Medical Lab Science.

I asked what the problem was between Medical Lab Scientists and Pathologists, he said, "Pathologists always want to dominate the Lab while the scientists also want to retain their territory". He further explained to me that Scientists do most of the slide preparations etc, sometimes it takes weeks for complicated tests.

When the results are available, a Pathologists just saunters in from somewhere to diagnose and sign. Perhaps there is another angle to this issue, I can't really say. (https://www.nigerianmedlabscientist.com.ng/2019/09/ucth-medical-lab-scientists-and-doctors.html?m=1)

However, as regards JOHESU guys becoming consultants, I will remain apathetic. JOHESU guys haven't been appointed consultants yet, there was the case of a Dental Therapist administering anaesthesia in the absence of a Doctor (https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/dental-therapist-kills-undergraduate-in-gombe/amp/), one can only imagine what would happen if they are ever appointed consultants.

Even more ludicrous the case of Nurses who are not in academia having Ph.Ds. The average patient would be confused by a pronouncement such as, "I am Doctor Adetiba, I will be your attending Nurse for the duration of your Surgery". (https://nurse.org/articles/doctoral-prepared-DNP-nurses-use-title-doctor/)

In essence, the patient should remain the revolving point of every medical discipline. Not like the cases we now hear of Hospitals/Labs becoming battle fields for professionals with bloated egos.

On a final note, I leave you with this quote by Martin Luther King Jr.,

"If a man is called to be a Street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well."

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2020
drvt:

we won't blamed those that wrote 4,5,6 times before getting MBBS. as you've Said it's the money bro, prestige and respect. and those that don't even deserve to study the medicine you'll find them in private universities studying it because of their parents money. I've you also imagined why the best student in your class always pursuing medicine too not that he's brilliant now. it's because of prestige and money in it. he or she could have ventured into engineering or agriculture too but everyone wants to be in the medical line. I know of a lady that got fed up about the medicine move she wrote jamb 7 times she got fed up and now she's now in fisheries final year already those in jss1 when she was in ss3 had already passed her already. but is not how far but how well....go to social media now most graduate are now makeup artist. some are into recharge and get paid... activities that won't last them..is that what they Will continue to do even in their 50s..so everyone is looking for a perfect future for him or herself. I won't mind writing JAMB 10times just to get MBBS. the future matters alot boss. no more work from government again. so you'll find what's good for you in your career level. better one keeps trying before one's sponsor is out of this earth and it will remain you and yourself.
Do you mean an individual cannot achieve respect and make money without a degree in Medicine?

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

Do you mean an individual cannot achieve respect and make money without a degree in Medicine?
I didn't say so oo..please don't misquote me o. I'm only particular about the guys that write jamb 4,5,6 times.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khub: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

I was admitted last year, I paid approximately 117K for school fees as year 1.... But normally from year 2 to 6 it'll be reduced to 45K.

ok, thank you sir
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Penboy:

Nice!! Keep up the struggle. We're almost there.
Yes chief
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by coolxpaul(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

I had to introspect and think critically before attempting to answer your question.

To begin with, I'd say the pride which you speak of is an unchecked innate behavior an individual has, Medicine/Dental Surgery only further exemplifies it.

Some of the MBBS/BDS guys expect that people of the Basic Medical/Allied Sciences greet them first, some would see you and then pretend they are oblivious of your presence.

Even lecturers beef themselves on this matter, the preclinical lecturers with MBBS/BDS vs those without either of those degrees.

Now, I can almost say the Colleges/Faculties of Medicine also have a role to play in this "pride-thing".

Looking back in retrospect whilst studying Physiology, there have been instances when we had to part with our classes when the Medicine/Dental Surgery guys needed to have Physiology practicals.

Even 400L Physiology guys had to sometimes excuse 200L Medicine/Dental Surgery students.

The Lab attendants that dressed shabbily without ties when attending Physiology students practicals would be seen all kitted up and all present for Practicals with the Medicine/Dental Surgery guys.

During Anatomy dissections in 200L, Physiology Students, some 50+ students, were given just one cadaver. As compared with Medicine/Dental Surgery that have 4 Students per body.

Looking back now, it's funny, really. I remember some guys then standing on stools just to see whatever it is the person dissecting was doing.

Some dudes just fiddled with their phones the whole period, some wandered around the dissecting room staring at different bodies and sometimes picking out organs and returning them. Some didn't even show up at all; what's the point anyways?

Sometimes the Medicine/ Dental Surgery guys had dissection sessions that's occuring simultaneously with Physiology Students.

You see some of them looking over at where 50+ students were hovering over one cadaver with a smirk on their faces. It was sad in a way. A lecturer even told us we were lucky to have a body to dissect.

I remember one instance very vividly when we were about starting a dissection session, a Anatomy lecturer/Dental Surgeon, rushed in and was like, "Please leave the hall, Medical students have Viva now", with a dismissive tone to it. The woman didn't even care what we thought about what she said.

Similarly, a colleague narrated an experience to me when he went to the Faculty Building at UCH to rectify some issues, he must have mistakenly taken the elevator to the Clinical courses floor. He said he wandered around those corridors looking for the particular office where he had to submit a certain document.

At some point, a man came out from one of the offices and asked him what he wanted and what his department was. On hearing Physiology, he said the man's countenance changed and he told this my colleague in a frantic voice, "Go down!, go down!, you have no business here!"

At Zaria during my clearance, students of various departments gathered in front of a certain office for clearance. At one time, the lecturer-in-charge, came out and said something like, "MBBS and BDS should form a single line here, others should leave this area". He said it in a way like he doesn't give a Bleep about them, I felt bad in a way.

At another time, the same man felt I was trying to gain an unfair advantage by jumping the queue, the guy said to me, "Go to the end of the queue, you are trying to jump the queue, these are your colleagues, they are all smart people too."

So you see, it's not really the fault of some Medicine/Dental Surgery students that walk around with a chip on their shoulders.

On your assumption that Consultants are proud, I know a consultant who hugs and plays with cleaners...

Again, that consultants brag about how much they earn, who does that help?? The Max a Consultant can earn in Nigeria is about NGN800,000 per Month, which is a joke as compared with what their colleagues in other countries earn. If they are to brag about their earnings it should be with other consultants not with Medical students/House Officers/Registrars.

As regards NMA vs JOHESU, I was having a laugh about the matter a couple of weeks back with a friend of mine who studies Medical Lab Science.

I asked what the problem was between Medical Lab Scientists and Pathologists, he said, "Pathologists always want to dominate the Lab while the scientists also want to retain their territory". He further explained to me that Scientists do most of the slide preparations etc, sometimes it takes weeks for complicated tests.

When the results are available, a Pathologists just saunters in from somewhere to diagnose and sign. Perhaps there is another angle to this issue, I can't really say. (https://www.nigerianmedlabscientist.com.ng/2019/09/ucth-medical-lab-scientists-and-doctors.html?m=1)

However, as regards JOHESU guys becoming consultants, I will remain apathetic. JOHESU guys haven't been appointed consultants yet, there was the case of a Dental Therapist administering anaesthesia in the absence of a Doctor (https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/dental-therapist-kills-undergraduate-in-gombe/amp/), one can only imagine what would happen if they are ever appointed consultants.

Even more ludicrous the case of Nurses who are not in academia having Ph.Ds. The average patient would be confused by a pronouncement such as, "I am Doctor Adetiba, I will be your attending Nurse for the duration of your Surgery". (https://nurse.org/articles/doctoral-prepared-DNP-nurses-use-title-doctor/)

In essence, the patient should remain the revolving point of every medical discipline. Not like the cases we now hear of Hospitals/Labs becoming battle fields for professionals with bloated egos.

"If a man is called to be a Street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well."
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

"If a man is called to be a Street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well."
You've said it all. Truly the lecturers are to be blamed. But wait ooo are most Anatomy books and physiology books not written by Anatomist and physiologist and also biologists ?They also head their department.
I know for certain that most anatomy practicals lecturers give are not really Clinically Oriented and what is needed.
I have checked the stats that there are over 75000 Doctors in Nigeria with over 35000 abroad. So the remaining is 40000 for 200million people? A large deficit to be covered

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2020
drvt:

Same here ooo. My mum said I should choose medicine although I love it but her own is that it will be lucrative even at an old age. I chose med lab waiting for p.Utme. I will surely go for medicine but I need to be conversant with med lab before I proceed.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Protein0: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2020
nurex01:
you can get the 100l English textbook they used to use during 1st semester. Study the lexis n structure there. All these news trending will help a lot. Lexis n structure by Dele Ashade or so
welldone sir wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Caramelskin(f): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Ademola47:

Yes, if you stay around ui.
hey, can you please help me with some textbooks (pdf) on Whatsapp?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Caramelskin:
hey, can you please help me with some textbooks (pdf) on Whatsapp?
I have ooo
Books I have
Clinically Oriented Anatomy-Keith Moore
Gray's Anatomy
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology
Essentials of Physiology
K.Sembuligam
Biochemistry
Anatomy and Physiology for Dummies
Anatomy and Physiology made Incredibly Easy
Clinical Pharmacology made Incredibly Easy
B.D. Chaurasia
Wheater's Functional Histology
Embryology
Many more...(Last Anatomy)

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Same here ooo. My mum said I should choose medicine although I love it but her own is that it will be lucrative even at an old age. I chose med lab waiting for p.Utme. I will surely go for medicine but I need to be conversant with med lab before I proceed.
good luck to you bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
drvt:

thanks boss. so how is the final aggregate calculated? me with 290 what's the lowest I must grab in the post utme?

Try not to score less than 280 in Post UTME to be assured of admission to some extent
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Toluwani95: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hi there! Bridge Class project is a free tutorial session aiming to provide academic support to students preparing for UTME, Post UTME, WAEC and NECO exams while the school closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic lasts.

It has 4 groups:
• A general group for Mathematics and English

• A group for Arts students taking Literature, CRK, and Government

• A group for Social science students taking Accounting, Economics, and Government

• A group for Science students taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Each student will be added to two groups: one general group and another specific group based on their course of study.

Each group takes a course daily for 2 hours by highly trained professionals.
Registration starts on *6th of June, 2020* and classes commence on *15th of June, 2020.*

To register, click on the link below to fill in your details:
https://forms.gle/n38phFqbJZQ1CQPXA

For more inquiries, kindly contact: 08167847356, 07064445220

Thank you!

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nurex01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Protein0:
welldone sir wink
I'm loyal My boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Caramelskin(f): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I have ooo
Books I have
Clinically Oriented Anatomy-Keith Moore
Gray's Anatomy
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology
Essentials of Physiology
K.Sembuligam
Biochemistry
Anatomy and Physiology for Dummies
Anatomy and Physiology made Incredibly Easy
Clinical Pharmacology made Incredibly Easy
B.D. Chaurasia
Wheater's Functional Histology
Embryology
Many more...(Last Anatomy)
Thanks but I needed the basic textbooks like (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
PS - Edit and remove your phone number because of scammers.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Caramelskin:
Thanks but I needed the basic textbooks like (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
PS - Edit and remove your phone number because of scammers.
I still have ooo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Caramelskin(f): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I still have ooo
wow. I’ll send you dm on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.