Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1829878 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2020
chiboy1116:
so if a non-indigene with 250 and above applies. He might get rejected ?
You should have above 290 I think, you know there is a quota for merit and they will only admit the top scores that fit into the quota.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horla10: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
zod404:
Just 100 naira via POS only.
alraiit na, thank you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dharryedu: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
There is a great opportunity in Near east university, cyprus. you can get up to 100% scholarship for your Masters and PhD pending successful document evaluation. you can apply for nursing, biochemistry, microbiology, toxicology, pharmacology etc

documents required include;

scanned copy of original waec/neco result
scanned copy of international passport datapage
bsc certificate
bsc transcript
passport photo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by exynos(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
chiboy1116:
so if a non-indigene with 250 and above applies. He might get rejected ?

A UTME score of 250+ with strong O/L grades–littered with A's & B's–should get a non-indigene in. Good O/L provides an added advantage.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emarvel(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dharryedu:
There is a great opportunity in Near east university, cyprus. you can get up to 100% scholarship for your Masters and PhD pending successful document evaluation. you can apply for nursing, biochemistry, microbiology, toxicology, pharmacology etc

documents required include;

scanned copy of original waec/neco result
scanned copy of international passport datapage
bsc certificate
bsc transcript
passport photo
Where do i start from?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by olsamlaw(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jamb said schools should start admission by August.

That shows there is possibility no post utme. I don't know what criteria the schools are going to use especially UI.

I have a strong jamb score but my Olevel is but weak ooo.

Let's rub minds abeg
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by David2O(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
olsamlaw:
Jamb said schools should start admission by August.

That shows there is possibility no post utme. I don't know what criteria the schools are going to use especially UI.

I have a strong jamb score but my Olevel is but weak ooo.

Let's rub minds abeg
I'm bothered about that too
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by olsamlaw(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
David2O:
I'm bothered about that too

Boss I'm bothered too o...maybe I should switch to schools that are not using olevel. Coz I might not stand a chance with my Waec. Make 321 no waste
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DharmieDhrey(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
olsamlaw:

Boss I'm bothered too o...maybe I should switch to schools that are not using olevel. Coz I might not stand a chance with my Waec. Make 321 no waste

yhu know schools that don't make use of O'level for grading? Let's suppose,post UTME exams are not written this year.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khristos001(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
GET QUALITY EDITOR AND PROOFREADER FOR YOUR WORK.

Are you looking for a professional editor and proofreader capable of rendering quality service? You have come to the right place!!

I am a professional proofreader and editor. I help writers like you proofread and edit their manuscript into a perfect work of art.

I am really passionate about proofreading and editing and I have extensive experience in that niche. I have read lots of books and materials and there is a 95% chance that whatever you are working on, I have come across it and I know just the right words and style to get the message across to your audience.

Your writing might be good but you would agree with me that it is difficult to spot mistakes in your own work. That is where the need for my services arise.

You may be a new writer with a burning desire to have your work standout among other expert writers. Here again, my work is fundamental to attaining that desire.

You may be a student or an author with much work on your hands. Why not allow me proofread and edit your work, preserving your style and message and thus allowing you focus on other important work.

What can I do for you?
1. I will help you fix all grammatical and syntax errors.
2. I will correct spelling, punctuation, ensuring clarity and flow of the work.
3. I will adjust the tone and language of the work to appeal your target audience.
4. I will make edits to improve readability and accessibility while maintaining your voice and intent.
5. I will proofread and edit your text with impeccable precision, alertness and accuracy.
6. I will give you needed feedback on your work and germane suggestions for improvements.

Feel free to get in touch with me. I will be more than willing to further discuss how I can help you achieve your goal and I look forward to working with you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aboking: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
MrEgghead:
Just some days ago, it was disacredited..The implication is that AAU Medical school CAN not graduate her students within the period of disacreditation, so invariably, AAU Medicine is partially accredited.
bros there is different between school having partial accreditation and accreditation been withdrawn

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
aboking:
bros there is different between school having partial accreditation and accreditation been withdrawn
it's same as having partial accreditation or what do you know call it?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
olsamlaw:

Uniben as at 2016 when post utme when scrapped did not use waec result.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
chiboy1116:
u scored above 300 yea?
Nope grin grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DharmieDhrey(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
come to think of it,let's assume admission process goes smoothly. Like UI for instance,where the freshers are yet to resume,how will the newly admitted students fit into the academic calendar?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kokumajutsu: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
come to think of it,let's assume admission process goes smoothly. Like UI for instance,where the freshers are yet to resume,how will the newly admitted students fit into the academic calendar?
They will que up. While the calenda will be accelerated.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by David2O(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
olsamlaw:

Which school doesn't use WAEC? try north. Online post utme might be conducted tho
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by David2O(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kokumajutsu:

Stress for freshers. I pity them o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by exynos(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Officiallyme:
Uniben as at 2016 when post utme when scrapped did not use waec result.

What did they use then?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by David2O(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
UI don't give a damn about Jamb's orders. Commencement of admission process by August 21 is for other institutions (lol). Expect UNILAG, OAU, UI post UTME form earliest by October/November.

The calendar is scattered already. Expect the unexpected!!! Either this year's Jamb or next year's will be canceled to fix things up.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
exynos:

What did they use then?
It was just Jamb scores then..And the merit cut off point was 311.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DharmieDhrey(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kokumajutsu:
could you be more explicit,please?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DharmieDhrey(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
David2O:
UI don't give a damn about Jamb's orders. Commencement of admission process by August 21 is for other institutions (lol). Expect UNILAG, OAU, UI post UTME form earliest by October/November.

The calendar is scattered already. Expect the unexpected!!! Either this year's Jamb or next year's will be canceled to fix things up.

Ohh,wow..what if post UTME holds. how would the calendar be adjusted?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Nope grin grin
hmmm u still scored above 270 sha.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by David2O(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

Ohh,wow..what if post UTME holds. how would the calendar be adjusted?
New intake would be delayed while 100lvl will rush everything within a few months.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DharmieDhrey(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2020
sad What's worrisome is that schools may not write post UTME this year due to the pandemic,meaning they may resort to online screening. I had 300 in UTME,O-level average grades. The thing is,which university can I switch to guarantee MBBS provided screening holds?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2020
David2O:

So you think Jamb will be cancelled because of awaiting result candidates, it's not going to happen. Don't forget, some candidates have their results already and also Jamb also said universities should go ahead with admitting those who have their results already.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dcrested(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
sad What's worrisome is that schools may not write post UTME this year due to the pandemic,meaning they may resort to online screening. I had 300 in UTME,O-level average grades. The thing is,which university can I switch to guarantee MBBS provided screening holds?
Try up north
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
Some schools are conducting online examination, you can't pick a school that uses O'level since you said your O'level is on the average side. The form of unical is out, I don't know if it's closed though but they will conduct online examination.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2020
chiboy1116:
hmmm u still scored above 270 sha.
Yep grin grin. Just go with the flow
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by olsamlaw(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2020
dunsin125:
Some schools are conducting online examination, you can't pick a school that uses O'level since you said your O'level is on the average side. The form of unical is out, I don't know if it's closed though but they will conduct online examination.

Unical is conducting online? That's impressive any unical aspirant who has registered for the putme pls signify

My Olevel doesnt bang , but my jamb is very okay.

I dont know what Ui will use

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: Suzzytee05(f), Jago2244 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.