Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1829905 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:23am On Jul 15, 2020
NewJ6322:
I am not a student of AAU ekpoma but am very sure is because medicine has a partial accreditation that's why is like that what u said is impossible because medlab, nursing in that school has full accreditation ave u gone Tru the course outline of nursing in that school yr one to five u will Kno it can't be compared with any University in Nigeria most nursing students repeat Because of the tough, hectic and bulky nursing curriculum
No clinical and allied health science is easy. We can't quantify hardness by Nigeria curriculum, Besides Nursing deals with taking care of patients until they are back to health.
Nursing-->Patient care intensive
Medicine---->Disease treatment(allopathy)

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Anyone here who did COI to unical? how many days from the day of change does it take to reflect on the New school's portal?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Maravel(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Pocohontasboo:
Anyone here who did COI to unical? how many days from the day of change does it take to reflect on the New school's portal?
Have you done it?.....it takes a while
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Maravel:
Have you done it?.....it takes a while
Yes I have. Did it two days ago
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Maravel(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

Yes I have. Did it two days ago
You should be having issues registering for the POST UTME but don't be scared
Try maybe in two weeks time .
Which course are you applying for?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Maravel:

You should be having issues registering for the POST UTME but don't be scared
Try maybe in two weeks time .
Which course are you applying for?
Don't you think two weeks is too far? two weeks from now is the closing date of the post utme. I applied MBBch
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Maravel(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Maravel(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Maravel(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

Don't you think two weeks is too far? two weeks from now is the closing date of the post utme. I applied MBBch
Don't worry about the deadline,it will be extended
Also,those who maybe couldn't register would be asked to write on Saturday or those who had issues during registration.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

I thought you are a student of AAU. Anyways, try calling the number they released to contact but don't sit down thinking the date will be extended. They might and might not extend it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Apart from Uniuyo and unical,which federal university sells post UTME forms?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

hehehe! welcome pocahontas! we shall meet in calabar.....lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maravel:

Don't worry about the deadline,it will be extended
Also,those who maybe couldn't register would be asked to write on Saturday or those who had issues during registration.
Doc maravel! you are sighted.....hope you still remember your boy sha? i'm looking forward to meeting you in calabar oh... infact immidiately i step into unical, na your number i go first dial...lol....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Maravel(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
BRYAN999:
Doc maravel! you are sighted.....hope you still remember your boy sha? i'm looking forward to meeting you in calabar oh... infact immidiately i step into unical, na your number i go first dial...lol....
My boss .... How won't I remember ni.....hoping to see u soon bro!!!!
Lolsss....dial am oo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 1:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

Please can we chat??.. Unical aspirant as well
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
Apart from Uniuyo and unical,which federal university sells post UTME forms?
I don't think any is out for now.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Officiallyme:
Please can we chat??.. Unical aspirant as well
BAD GUY!!! LOL
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by David2O(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
BRYAN999:
BAD GUY!!! LOL
grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jiberi: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
BRYAN999:
BAD GUY!!! LOL
LOL
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pls guys is the change of institution on ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
And pls guys what's the cut off mark for medicine in unijos ? A friend of mine said it's 220 , but I don't believe him .
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2020
chiboy1116:
And pls guys what's the cut off mark for medicine in unijos ? A friend of mine said it's 220 , but I don't believe him .
Are you a Jos Indigene? I doubt it. I think it works for their indigenes and catchment
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Are you a Jos Indigene? I doubt it. I think it works for their indigenes and catchment
nah , I am not .
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Pls what's the cut off mark for biomedical engineering in uniillorin and futo ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
BRYAN999:
BAD GUY!!! LOL
Lmao
Boss. Me nor be bad guy. Na just normal friends level na pending admission. U be aspirant too??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Officiallyme:
Lmao
Boss. Me nor be bad guy. Na just normal friends level na pending admission. U be aspirant too??
lol.. no be lie, i believe you....Ya i be aspirant too oh... unical also.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2020
chiboy1116:
Pls guys is the change of institution on ?
Yes bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2020
chiboy1116:
nah , I am not .
Just sit tight because i am sure your score is reasonable and prepare for post utme
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Did change of institution to unical dentistry, but honestly I don't know why I am not so enthusiastic about studying in the school.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
DarkPheonix:
Did change of institution to unical dentistry, but honestly I don't know why I am not so enthusiastic about studying in the school.

But you did the COI by your own self without being coerced I guess
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

But you did the COI by your own self without being coerced I guess
lol, yes nah. But I would have preferred Unilag, Abu, udusok or uniport but I don't want miss out on getting bds this so I had put my sentiments aside.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
DarkPheonix:

lol, yes nah. But I would have preferred Unilag, Abu, udusok or uniport but I don't want miss out on getting bds this so I had put my sentiments aside.

All what matters is for you to study your preferred course in an accredited Institution. UNICAL ain't bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.