Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823147 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oluwaseun1995:

Alright, drop your phone number
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DoctorStephen(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Are you a medical aspirant, and UNILAG is your institution of first choice. I think you need to read this
https://www.nairaland.com/6641632/2021-admisssion-unilag-admit-30

If you feel you need an admission guide, training for PUTME, admission info, feel free to reach out to me via WhatsApp on 08145006010. I am a medical student in UNILAG.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AUNafada(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hey � guys, I'm a final year Medical Student from Nigeria �� and also a youtube video creator. My videos focus on my journey through Medical School and providing some tips to Medical students and aspirants from around the globe �.

Check for the channel and if you find it interesting subscribe and comment on anything you need to be clear about I will attempt to answer the questions.

Nafada The Medic.
With Love �.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCOYBtsbZvZqeWvl1DOQYBeg
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by fuckbabar: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2021
Hello thread. I wrote the just concluded JAMB with a score of 287 a downer for me compared to my last year’s 310 (Unilag slapped me on that one). I chose LASU this time with hopes of blasting JAMB sky high since there’s no POSTUTME and such over there. I have 4B2s and 1B3s and my calculated screening score will be 79.85%.
I am not an indegene, native of Ekiti state. What are my chances of getting admitted to LASU Medicine please? My other options would be UNILAG, OAU, UI. But UNILAG and OAU are merging unevenly which means fuckup is imminent and UI, as I heard, isn’t admitting students this year. What are my chances at LASU Medicine please?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drixlee: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
fuckbabar:
Hello thread. I wrote the just concluded JAMB with a score of 287 a downer for me compared to my last year’s 310 (Unilag slapped me on that one). I chose LASU this time with hopes of blasting JAMB sky high since there’s no POSTUTME and such over there. I have 4B2s and 1B3s and my calculated screening score will be 79.85%.
I am not an indegene, native of Ekiti state. What are my chances of getting admitted to LASU Medicine please? My other options would be UNILAG, OAU, UI. But UNILAG and OAU are merging unevenly which means fuckup is imminent and UI, as I heard, isn’t admitting students this year. What are my chances at LASU Medicine please?
You do have a chance in OAU albeit lasu no dey transparent ,we dont even know what the cut of point is ,but i do know they give more preference for indigenes,if you have money come to unimed and prepare for their post utme
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by cardiologist(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Drixlee:

You do have a chance in OAU albeit lasu no dey transparent ,we dont even know what the cut of point is ,but i do know they give more preference for indigenes,if you have money come to unimed and prepare for their post utme
How much is unimed fee?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by trevorhorace(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
darasiiimiii:
Quick Question, How much of what you learn in medical school do you actually need? Let me rephrase, How much of what you learn will you use during practice, will any of the theoretical aspects really be useful or is it mainly the practical done with the cadavers?

Medical school is the only institution I can boldly say you will need 99% of every ounce of information you acquire to practice well. At one point or the other everything you've learnt will be at play in drops or in full when you are dealing with a patient. Every patient is an exam.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lordsagna: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
fuckbabar:

I also choose unilag with a jamb score of 285 but I'm scared....do you think unilag MBBS cut off will be lower this year?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by fuckbabar: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
trevorhorace:

Medical school is the only institution I can boldly say you will need 99% of every ounce of information you acquire to practice well. At one point or the other everything you've learnt will be at play in drops or in full when you are dealing with a patient. Every patient is an exam.

I have no idea. It should be tho. The mass failure this year should be a factor but they said they’ll only be admitting 30% of carrying capacity, so it will be very very tight I can predict that. Last year’s own was very tight too plus the online postutme (my own test was ridiculed with connection wahala and all sorts, my time got cut, it was horrible and affected my performance a great deal) and they were admitting 70% I think.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by successor000(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Damorinho:
Hi all
I had 263 in Jamb please what's the best thing to do to get a medical course,cos I know I can't get medicine in OAU
Because I had 294 last year and I couldn't get into medicine at OAU after a PUTME aggregate of 73.35.
Please I need advice
are you still applying for oau again ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by snave007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
snave007:
I've always dreamt of studying mbbs, and I know it will surely come true.Amen
I'm glad to tell y'all that this is finally a reality, just graduated from med school. To everyone keep your hopes and dreams alive.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Damson22: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
snave007:

I'm glad to tell y'all that this is finally a reality, just graduated from med school. To everyone keep your hopes and dreams alive.

Congratulations bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by snave007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Damson22:

Congratulations bro
Many thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drixlee: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
cardiologist:

How much is unimed fee?
it's very cost part 1 pay like 300k+

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ruggedfighter: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2021
snave007:

Congrats bro. I tap oo, I hope to share mine like this too someday.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Homosapiens20x: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2021
snave007:

Congrats bro...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NL1960: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by fifaplayer9: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
snave007:

Congratulations Bro I wish you success through your journey in life grin grin smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by fifaplayer9: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kingexcellence(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
snave007:

congratulations Dr. Soar
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lenghtinny(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
snave007:

I love this man.....

I'm still on the way but I know I will surely get to the finish line....

Congrats Doctor!!!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lenghtinny(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Drixlee:
it's very cost part 1 pay like 300k+
400k+ for non indigenes and it increases as you progress
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Israel07: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you a Lasu MBBS aspirant or student quote me let's link up. I'm a D.E MBBS aspirant
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dddave(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys!
Please I need links for downloading 400 level textbooks (Pathology and Pharmacology)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
what are the chances of me getting radiography with 247 utme score? in UDUS

I'm an applicant from Delta state, and my state does not fall under catchment area.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tatarison(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Miracood2:
what are the chances of me getting radiography with 247 utme score? in UDUS

I'm an applicant from Delta state, and my state does not fall under catchment area.
Chances are very slim. But it depends solely on how many candidates that applied from the same states as you, and their respective UME scores.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Froshchuksswart(m): 4:58am On Jul 18, 2021
dddave:
Hi guys!
Please I need links for downloading 400 level textbooks (Pathology and Pharmacology)

Visit PDFDRIVE.COM

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdulrahman114(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2021
Pls what is Fulafia's aggregate for MBBS??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tatarison:
Chances are very slim. But it depends solely on how many candidates that applied from the same states as you, and their respective UME scores.
OK.. what if i beat the cutoff for radiography?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tatarison(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Miracood2:
OK.. what if i beat the cutoff for radiography?
Beating the cut off point is not the issue. The competition is intrastate. Just be hopeful and prepare for the worst. Good luck bro�
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by militarydoctor: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
fuckbabar:
u no be Lagos indigine and u pick LASU? Omo..swerve fasssst!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.