Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

$1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off (18475 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2012
chucky234: What the hell gave you the gut to quote me,look who is talking about certificates when your post lack efficient act of sentence construction called GRAMMAR in English language.
You can't even spell primary correctly,your use of punctuation is also questionable and you have the gut to questioned me.
36 months in Nigeria equals 36 years,even if they completes the work in 36 months which I doubt that is still a long period for such a short distance,I doubt if you know the number of kilometers between Lagos and Ibadan.

I can't spell 'primary' but you can't tell your present tense from your past or how do you explain the emboldened above?

Hahaha...you scold me for my grammatical structure, yet you forgot to apply the same in this sentence:
the work in 36 months which I doubt that is still a long period for such a short distance,I doubt if you know the number of kilometers between Lagos and Ibadan

Boy, you need to return to nursery and start to scratch the barrel because as it appears, you are beyond redemption! However, I would take your being ibo into account and be lenient just this once.

Okoro teaching Yoruba English. Wonders would not end in this world o.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2012
^^
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by hrhobi1(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2012
A WEEK AFTER THE LAUNCH OF THIS TRAIN TO IBADAN, THE WHOLE CARRIAGES GO FULL OF HUMAN FECES (SMELLY AMALA SHEET) AND TRIBAL MARKS.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by deols(f): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2012
I have always loved d idea of living in Ibadan while working in Lagos. It will reduce d mass movement to Lagos and bring about an increasd level of development to Ibadan. Good move,that is.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by fstranger: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2012
deols: I have always loved d idea of living in Ibadan while working in Lagos. It will reduce d mass movement to Lagos and bring about an increasd level of development to Ibadan. Good move,that is.

SO you dont want to work in Ibadan? You just want to live there?
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by blaise26abj(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2012
It is a section of the lagos to kano railwayline. the abuja to kaduna is still underway. it won't stop in ibadan. it is just a section of the longer route. There are plans for 2 other long distance rail connecting the south-south and south-eastern states. In fact it was conceived and started under Obasanjo but was broken down into sections under Yardua and jonathan. So stop hating ibadan.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by bittyend(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2012
And the tribal fight goes on in the jungle.............................................
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by teskyg: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2012
I wish the Chinese Exim bank would loan Ibadan some cash to change the roof sheets of their houses. That way it can look like a city at least.
@Tuskky44,my belle wan burst for here with Laugh.hahahaha.U got it right man.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by chucky234(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
warrior01:
how old are you?
Who is this besotted goon.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

I am for the disintegration of Nigeria and not for its viability. The north is a lost course as far as i'm concerned so why waste good time trying to form economical relationship. All that it provides the west can easily be reproduced so its a futile effort in my opinion.

My concern is for Yorubaland and for Yorubas alone.
yeah.
If people hear you talk,they would think, the billions spent on the SW,was sourced from the SW.
Parasites!!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Gbawe: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
Krucifax: Whilst i can appreciate Tribalism and hatred from the North being borne of Illiteracy,Religious indoctrination and sheer stupidity, i cant understand that from the East and West.

Why don't you all go and kill yourselves if you hate yourselves that much. I personally loathe getting involved when i read drivel from single digit I.Q cretins here on Nairaland but i just got to ask can't you all keep it civil for once??

So there is a post about a Rail Project,and it's cool to have an opinion regardless of your experience and knowledge,but why turn it into a fight about Igbos,Yorubas blah blah blah?? I clicked on the post with excitement to read on the new development and views of knowledgeable folk on ground only to run into a forest of rubbish by Nairaland trolls.

Keep it cerebral!! If you don't think it's economically viable state your facts! If you think it is viable state your facts! When you are done go home,and keep your tribal prejudices to your God damn selves!!

Guy, you shot yourself in the foot with this tirade against the North. The fact is that Northerners are not even the most tribalistic posters on NL. The "sheer stupidity" appendage just means you are probably another prejudiced Southerner who thinks the "civilized" South should unite against those "abokis reveling in sheer stupidity".
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

It is a southwest project not an okoro project. If you don't like it, move in droves to your caves in the east? Why must we sustain you? Put infrastructures in place to benefit you monkey cousins? I think not. We only build for humans and not monkeys. sorry.
Tell me how much the SW contributes to the national coffers.
Idiota.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by fstranger: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: Tell me[b] how much the SW contributes to the national coffers[/b].
Idiota.

You actually think she knows what she is talking about? Well, wait for her to get back to you . . . NEVER
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, you shot yourself in the foot with this tirade against the North. The fact is that Northerners are not even the most tribalistic posters on NL. The "sheer stupidity" appendage just means you are probably another prejudiced Southerner who thinks the "civilized" South should unite against those "abokis" reveling in "sheer stupidity".
it would be a tall dream to unite with yorubas.
Everybody in the SS/SE knows that.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: Tell me how much the SW contributes to the national coffers.
Idiota.
Go meet Ojukwu, he'll tell you how much tongue
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by chino24: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: Tell me how much the SW contributes to the national coffers.
Idiota.

Ewedu and Amala. grin grin
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
We have to exercise wisdom to how this is going to help in the future(looking at the time frame). There is a need to upgrade the line with time. It is a nice step at the right direction.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Go meet Ojukwu, he'll tell you how much tongue
I thought as much.
Dumb-as$.!!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by chucky234(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

I can't spell 'primary' but you can't tell your present tense from your past or how do you explain the emboldened above?

Hahaha...you scold me for my grammatical structure, yet you forgot to apply the same in this sentence: .

Boy, you need to return to nursery and start to scratch the barrel because as it appears, you are beyond redemption! However, I would take your being ibo into account and be lenient just this once.

Okoro teaching Yoruba English. Wonders would not end in this world o.
You are such clueless besotted goon,you cant tell past from present. Too bad your English teacher failed to teach you the difference between present and past,I used "questioned" because I saw your empty post 2hrs after you posted,or the word "completes" is damn too hard for you to comprehend. If you can't grasp why completes is the appropriate word to use for a project yet to commence with its completion date uncertain,then revert for me to lecture your empty brain.
Since when has the name "Chuck" become an Ibo name? Olodo rabata
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Gbawe: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

SO you dont want to work in Ibadan? You just want to live there?

Why do you always have to be so vacuously obtuse despite being clearly intelligent? Perhaps he works and lives in Lagos already but would like the reliable transport link that would mean he can work in Lagos and enjoy the benefits of living in Ibadan. Don't we see it worldwide? An example is how many work in London and live outside the capital to enjoy lower rent, more green/recreational space, lower council tax,, better schools, more affordable parking etc, etc !!!

Is Lagos not terribly expensive and congested already? Why should you have a problem with someone who ,perhaps, wants better access to lagos that frees him from living in the State? Is that not a good thing?

All right thinking Nigerians should welcome anything that will decongest Lagos via making lagos more accessible thus giving good options to those who have business in Lagos but don't want to live there, yet the current reality means they have to.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: yeah.
If people hear you talk,they would think, the billions spent on the SW,was sourced from the SW.
Parasites!!

Really? How much does your backward region bring to the Nigerian plate? The west and North contribute more than your kidnapping, cocaine pushing, fake drugging, asewo producing, armed robbing eroded land!

Moraforker, who should ever be called parasites if not for your baboon people who believe they are jews yet go to the FG to beg for handouts. Arsewipe!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
chucky234: You are such clueless besotted goon,you can tell past from present. Too bad your English failed to teach you the difference between present and pass,I used "questioned" because I saw your empty post 2hrs after you posted,or the word "completes" is damn too hard for uou to comprehend. If you can't grasp why completes is the appropriate word to use for a project is yet to commence with its completion date uncertain,then revert for me to lecture your empty brain.
lmao!!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: I thought as much.
Dumb-as$.!!
The thing pain am. Enter ein body tongue
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

Really? How much does your backward region bring to the Nigerian plate? The west and North contribute more than your kidnapping, cocaine pushing, fake drugging, asewo producing, armed robbing eroded land!

Moraforker, who should ever be called parasites if not for your baboon people who believe they are jews yet go to the FG to beg for handouts. Arsewipe!
lol.
it seems you are the only one bold or stupid enough to reply me.
Maybe you should ask your fellow 'tribalistic superiors',what we contribute.
But in the meantime,i ask you;
what does the SW contributes to the national coffers?
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

Gbam
The thing pain d guy tongue
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
chucky234: You are such clueless besotted goon,you can tell past from present. Too bad your English failed to teach you the difference between present and pass,I used "questioned" because I saw your empty post 2hrs after you posted,or the word "completes" is damn too hard for uou to comprehend. If you can't grasp why completes is the appropriate word to use for a project is yet to commence with its completion date uncertain,then revert for me to lecture your empty brain.

Seriously, need I say more? Your post is ridden with not only spelling but grammatical errors and to cap it all up, you're also ridiculously slow on the uptake.

A waste of space, waste of spermatozoa you are. Make haste and die for a deserving human to take your space.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:

Gbam
The thing pain d guy tongue
Eko Atlantic:
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: lol
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by chucky234(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

Seriously, need I say more? Your post is ridden with not only spelling but grammatical errors and to cap it all up, you're also ridiculously slow on the uptake.

A waste of space, waste of spermatozoa you are. Make haste and die for a deserving human to take your space.
Having a meeting in the office while treating your fuc:kup,check to see the correction goon.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: lol

see your sorry life? You are laughing with someone who is laughing at you?

Okoro, una no dey carry last for s.tupi.ty, afterall it was intertwined with your umbilical cords

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Kobojunkie: Lagos and Ibadan alone go cost this much? 1000 per trip? Sigh!!!

Fingers are crossed. . . . please no more 1970's locomotives . . . . for that mount, we ought to get high speed and nothing less especially since the distance from lagos to ibadan is about 200 miles. And the 2050 date is out of this world. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lagos to ibadan is not 200 miles!!!!
Roughly 100 or less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Judith Amaechi Visits Patience Jonathan Over Mother's Death / Alleged N30tr Missing Under Okonjo-iwela Impossible! - Ribadu. / INEC Trains Adhoc Staff Under A Tree (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57