Stats: 3,195,598 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

$1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off (18483 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by chucky234(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

Seriously, need I say more? Your post is ridden with not only spelling but grammatical errors and to cap it all up, you're also ridiculously slow on the uptake.

A waste of space, waste of spermatozoa you are. Make haste and die for a deserving human to take your space.
Having a meeting in the office while treating your fuc:kup,check to see the correction goon.
Spermatozoa in a female's reproduction system,I can see where you are coming from,Umukoro Grammar School in Igbobi.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
chucky234: Having a meeting in the office while treating your fuc:kup,check to see the correction goon.

Hahaha...your life is always a mistake in need of correction.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

see your sorry life? You are laughing with someone who is laughing at you?

Okoro, una no dey carry last for s.tupi.ty, afterall it was intertwined with your umbilical cords

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by omiobo: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Na wa o! Which day Igbo and Yoruba quarrel go end? See wetin this thread don cause nw.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by CyberG: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
chino24:

This is a waste by the visionless acn Yoruba party. This funds could have been channeled into mechanized and modern agriculture and other purposeful projects. Ibadam is quite rural and there nothing much happening their in terms of economic activities. Its just a 'big' town in terms of huge shanties and planlessness all over the place.

Ibadam biggest city in term of what, all these shanties you call house. Ok let up one picture, just one for to see what you call a city. grin grin

Yibois are indeed foo.ls and jealous for they boast on their emptiness only! How can anyone from Igbo state bad mouth Oyo state (capital in Ibadan) when their GDP outclasses and outpaces that of all Igbo states? Ooops....I think it's because ibos are still living in their uneducated caves and just plain jealous! Lol
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Aworis migrated from Aba.
Oderaye ati maa da bobo yen loun
Awon Omo Akpu grin
Won ti je akpu yo. cheesy
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
CyberG:

Yibois are indeed foo.ls and jealous for they boast on their emptiness only! How can anyone from Igbo state bad mouth Oyo state (capital in Ibadan) when their GDP outclasses and outpaces that of all Igbo states? Ooops....I think it's because ibos are still living in their uneducated caves and just plain jealous! Lol

None of them living in their cave have access to internet. Na those ones wey dey live S/West or they abroad to cary marijuana dey mis yarn. Who wan dash those ones wey dey village lapy?
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by solomon111(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:

None of them living in their cave have access to internet. Na those ones wey dey live S/West or they abroad to cary marijuana dey mis yarn. Who wan dash those ones wey dey village lapy?
smh.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by chucky234(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

Hahaha...your life is always a mistake in need of correction.
I said a completion time of 36 months for a 145km rail project is way too long a time and you are here displaying your absurd nature in public instead of proving my point otherwise,what a licensed besotted goon.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by OneNaira6: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
One of nigeria's project. Rail nko? Knowing Nigeria, I'll believe it when i see it.

Reading this thread, hypocrites dey too much. The same people that are constantly condemning FG, GEJ and screaming ACN better and some sh1t are now all of a sudden not condemning FG. Infact, pulling the project as their own achievement. Hypocrites are too much on these forum. Next time someone opens a thread about something GEJ or FG did for their region, i expect at least during una insult, you'll give them props for this.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by CyberG: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:

Pls if you have their contact, tell them to go to their abiafra so the rest of the country can make progress. Everyone is tired of yibois and empty boastfulness that gets them whipped all the time!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Dainfamous: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: Tell me how much the SW contributes to the national coffers.
Idiota.
NADA THEY ARE PARASITES SO AS THEIR HAUSA MASTERS..............THEY GOT NOTHING...AND THEY STILL GET MOUTH TO TALK

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by ol2012: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
solomon111: lol.
it seems you are the only one bold or stupid enough to reply me.
Maybe you should ask your fellow 'tribalistic superiors',what we contribute.
But in the meantime,i ask you;
what does the SW contributes to the national coffers?
Do u know how much FIRS collections contribute to the Federation account per annum?(Its in trillions of naira mind u)Are u aware that industries in Lagos and the industrial towns of Ogun state(Sango otta, Agbara, Owode, Mowe, Ibafo etc) account for more than 50% of the figures? I guess dis'l giv u an idea of what the SW contribute to the national coffers. Its so annoying how ur type come displaying ur ignorance on public fora like nairaland. Guess what! d SW appears d only region dat would survive d present day Nigeria without crude oil.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Dainfamous: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
ol2012:
Do u know how much FIRS collections contribute to the Federation account per annum?(Its in trillions of naira mind u)Are u aware that industries in Lagos and the industrial towns of Ogun state(Sango otta, Agbara, Owode, Mowe, Ibafo etc) account for more than 50% of the figures? I guess dis'l giv u an idea of what the SW contribute to the national coffers. Its so annoying how ur type come displaying ur ignorance on public fora like nairaland. Guess what! d SW appears d only region dat would survive d present day Nigeria without crude oil.
those factories CEO are not from SW,and how much do u think those companies contribute to the treasury?because 95% of federal revenue comes from oil..
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by sambos994(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

just keep it moving. The door is to your left and be careful not to let it hit that big cerebral with multiple digits IQ. Bye bye and don't forget to pick up your ghana must go.

If I were your father, I would have flogged you for saying that statement. Id.iot!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
Good development. Nigeria is getting there. cool
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
I said a completion time of 36 months for a 145km rail project is way too long a time and you are here displaying your absurd nature in public instead of proving my point otherwise,what a licensed besotted goon.

who said this?
chucky234: 36 years a way too long a time for such a short distance,politicians and their strategies.

Your alter ego abi your okoro clone? Oloshi! Na lie go scatter you these ibo boys' brains. With that your heads that looks like something a machine meant for tarring road passed over. Eleribu.

You not only lie to sell spares from 'off the roads' vehicles you shipped into Lagos from Europe, you lie even about your existence, hence your repeated efforts to correct your own mistakes.

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by deols(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
hrhobi1: Lagos to Ibadan is about 45 minutes by road. So why the need for a train? is it to make the journey 15 minutes or what ? Why not Lagos to-Ogun-Ondo- Benin-Asaba- Onitsha- Enugu and to the north, which is economically viable to me. Just another waste of funds. IBADAN THAT OLD DIRTY CITY FULL OF RACISTS, IF YOU DON'T SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE YOU BE OUTCAST.

The racist part got me laughing. Where in Ibadan do/did you live.
Its intriguing how many Igbo people here claim to know Ibadan. For you to have survived/made some dole in the dirty city,it must be good.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
sambos994:

If I were your father, I would have flogged you for saying that statement. Id.iot!

If I were your father, I would have fed you to the hyenas.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Da infamous: those factories CEO are not from SW,and how much do u think those companies contribute to the treasury?because 95% of federal revenue comes from oil..

Moraforker, how much of that 95% comes from the east? Afofungbemu.

Oya, come back and tell me you're an ijaw man from the south south. Ole!

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
CyberG:

Pls if you have their contact, tell them to go to their abiafra so the rest of the country can make progress. Everyone is tired of yibois and empty boastfulness that gets them whipped all the time!
Me?! Their contact?!
Never, cause I have peeps I love and my peeps who car for me. I don't wanna be kidnapped undecided
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Me?! Their contact?!
Never, cause I have peeps I love and my peeps who car for me. I don't wanna be kidnapped undecided

and if they don't get ransome, they'll make you into sharwarma. Abi you no know say dem be cannibals too.

Enter the east or befriend one at your own risk. grin

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Dainfamous: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

Moraforker, how much of that 95% comes from the east? Afofungbemu.

Oya, come back and tell me you're an ijaw man from the south south. Ole!
at list east contribute more than Hausa and Yoruba combine, after SS, east is the second and what about yorobe land? you dont contribute anything you better believe it...
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by deols(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
chino24:

This is a waste by the visionless acn Yoruba party. This funds could have been channeled into mechanized and modern agriculture and other purposeful projects. Ibadam is quite rural and there nothing much happening their in terms of economic activities. Its just a 'big' town in terms of huge shanties and planlessness all over the place.

Ibadam biggest city in term of what, all these shanties you call house. Ok let up one picture, just one for to see what you call a city. grin grin

Funny you had to climb a hill to take dat pix. Ordinarily you wldnt need to c all of those.
True IB peeps dont care about what you think of d city. If u nor like am, pack ur load and leave

And there are better views than dat.

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
Da infamous: at list east contribute more than Hausa and Yoruba combine, after SS, east is the second and what about yorobe land? you dont contribute anything you better believe it...

oloshi, oya, list those things you contribute. palm oil? Spare parts? hard drugs? Asewo? oya now, list them.

Anuofia!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by ol2012: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Da infamous: those factories CEO are not from SW,and how much do u think those companies contribute to the treasury?because 95% of federal revenue comes from oil..
95%! Dats not true my brother. Maybe u meant 95% of our export revenue comes from oil. Its not only our export revenue dat goes into d federation account. FIRS & Customs collections are as well remitted into d same account. The FIRS alone in 2011 contributed N4.62 trillion to d federation account.
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

and if they don't get ransome, they'll make you into sharwarma. Abi you no know say dem be cannibals too.

Enter the east or befriend one at your own risk. grin

Damn, Cannibals shocked. Are people in S/Westerners safe for even giving them opportunity to live in their region?
I remember that of Orji. Wahala dey o. cry
I can befriend them! Not just those born in their cave. Those in S/West are civilized to some extent. Not those village akpu ones cheesy

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
deols:

Funny you had to climb a hill to take dat pix. Ordinarily you wldnt need to c all of those.
True IB peeps dont care about what you think of d city. If u nor like am, pack ur load and leave

And there are better views than dat.

I actually love that view. You should watch the movie, "Toluwanile" to appreciate the beauty of the ancient Ibadan. Most parts if not all of Britain is ancient and that is because they pride themselves on preserving history and proud of their heritage so much so that you have foreigners visiting for that purpose.

You can't allow ibos who don't have a history, those who believe they are israelites and have no written or oral trace of their history to tell you that your beautiful city is dirty. You should be the one telling them to get lost because they are B.AS.TARDS!!

Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Dainfamous: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

oloshi, oya, list those things you contribute. palm oil? Spare parts? hard drugs? Asewo? oya now, list them.

Anuofia!
i dont rant with mad woman such as you, Google is there for you are no more in the olden days in your yorobe jungle,this is 21st century hoe!!!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by OneNaira6: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
hrhobi1: Lagos to Ibadan is about 45 minutes by road. So why the need for a train? is it to make the journey 15 minutes or what ? Why not Lagos to-Ogun-Ondo- Benin-Asaba- Onitsha- Enugu and to the north, which is economically viable to me. Just another waste of funds. IBADAN THAT OLD DIRTY CITY FULL OF RACISTS, IF YOU DON'T SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE YOU BE OUTCAST.

I had to correct this. Lagos to Asaba is a no no. No thank you. You and others can suggest a rail from Lagos to anywhere but pls leave Asaba out.

Thank you
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by Desola(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Da infamous: i dont rant with mad woman such as you, Google is there for you are no more in the olden days in your yorobe jungle,this is 21st century hoe!!!

muhahaha...this boy got jokes. You didn't need me to go to google to tell me that Northerners and Westerners are parasites but you now require me to google how much palm oil and disasters you contribute to the economy? So, tell me, where did you pull that 95% statistic from? Don't tell me, your anus, right?

W.anke.r!
Re: $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off by EkoAtlantic: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

muhahaha...this boy got jokes. You didn't need me to go to google to tell me that Northerners and Westerners are parasites but you now require me to google how much palm oil and disasters you contribute to the economy? So, tell me, where did you pull that 95% statistic from? Don't tell me, your anus, right?

W.anke.r!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Gets N8.8b Paris Loan Refund / Buhari, Others In Niger Republic For ECOWAS Single Currency Talks (Photos) / Buhari: Kolmani Oil Drill Has Attracted $3bn Investments

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68