Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (23262 Views)

FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2012
icon8: PATIENCE the PATIENT!!!
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Rooneyboy(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2012
This is the price they get when the country's wealth is used on irrelevant stuffs when a vast majority of the country's citizens are struggling daily to feed themselves .

I laugh out loud I swear .
WHO SAYS GOD IS SLEEPING ?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Dee60: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Why did REUBEN ABATI and the Federal Government lie to the nation? Now the cat is let out of the bag. The first lady is indeed taking a rest!!! Fellow Nigerians, please pray for her to recover soon.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by TheDoc: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2012
'Patience yet to stabilse' or 'patient yet to stabilse' which one? If d former, i thought she went for a moment rest? If d latter,may all patients in 9ja be stable,amen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Rooneyboy(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2012
Hmm ! Tummy tuck, to appease who ?
Or was she meant to represent naija in the just concluded miss world pageant ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by adanny01(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2012
Come to think of this, After Aba---, only -----salami came out of As- Vil-- intact. We wait to see what happens to Jona----'s Family. May be Aba--- or possibly Baban---- planted something there! No fill any blanks o!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Rooneyboy(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2012
Diezani madueke u c wetin u don cause ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2012
Madam Patience have patience, you shall be well.

I invoke all the heavenly vitamins into your body.

To the wannabe's: Take note; A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by charlsecy4(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2012
The people in government who are capable of providing standard healthcare in Nigeria, but have failed to do so will continue to die as they fly abroad to get that same thing for themselves that they have denied the masses, until they do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2012
Now I see why Nigeria is what it is. We have such a massive collection of ignorant and backward people.

Doctors or hospital staff do not discuss patients issues with third parties. All these newspapers just keep talking trash and all you ignoramus in NL keep displaying your stup1dity.

Even if she is sick, no hospital staff will discuss her condition or give out any such information to press men. It just beats me how ignorant Nigerians are.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Jehdorb(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2012
The presidency is becoming quite dreadful. OBJ lost his spouse while in power, former first lady Mrs Turai Yar'adua lost her husband while he was in power, all in foreign lands. Is d history contuining? Is dis a mere coincidence, or dia is sumthng 2 it? Sumone shud pls tell me!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Jehdorb(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Humanbeans:
The presidency is becoming quite dreadful. OBJ lost his spouse while in power, former first lady Mrs Turai Yar'adua lost her husband while he was in power, all in foreign lands. Is d history contuining? Is dis a mere coincidence, or dia is sumthng 2 it? Sumone shud pls tell me!

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/35240/2012/09/20/patience_jonathan_yet_stabilise_german_hospital.html
[center]
Humanbeans:

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/35240/2012/09/20/patience_jonathan_yet_stabilise_german_hospital.html
[/center]
Humanbeans:

Humanbeans:

[center]
Humanbeans:

[/center]
Humanbeans:

Humanbeans:

[center]
Humanbeans:

[/center]
Humanbeans:

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by charlsecy4(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope: Even if she is sick, no hospital staff will discuss her condition or give out any such information to press men

Affairs of PUBLIC "servants" should be kept PUBLIC.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Jehdorb(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2012
Must 9ja lose someone in d presidency in evry administration? Dis shuldn't hapun otherwise it will b 3 deaths in 3 administrations. Ridiculous![i]Must 9ja lose someone in d presidency in evry administration? Dis shuldn't hapun otherwise it will b 3 deaths in 3 administrations. Ridiculous![/i]Must 9ja lose someone in d presidency in evry administration? Dis shuldn't hapun otherwise it will b 3 deaths in 3 administrations. Ridiculous!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by obinnaoduduwa: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2012
Wonders shall never end,thought mr president said non of his cabinet or members of there family will travel abroad for treatment,is like they have forgotten and they flew the wife of mr president out for surgery what a pity,government of lies and deceit
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by tunapawizzy: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2012
ujchief:
dont blame her. Denziani was becoming a big threat to her first_ladyship. I hope she did an eyeball enhancer and bought plenty whitening cream. Game on Denziani! U're in for a long thing!
LMFAO at eyeball enhancer...make dis Diezani fever no kill our National comedian o
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by segzicres(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2012
This is always the problem when you're not busy. Imagine! Tummy tuck? WTH! Dere are better things to do as the 1st lady than twerpy things like this! I don't feel sorry for her, she got herself into that position.......I only want her to recover so that d "aso rock" curse will b lifted. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2012
charlsecy4:

Affairs of PUBLIC "servants" should be kept PUBLIC.

I am not telling you what it should be. I am telling you what it is. Doctors do not discuss patients issues with third parties especially press men. Not even if it was the wife of the pope! Get out of the ignorant crowd!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by olsmade(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2012
I doubt the authenticity of this story. Any doctor that knows his onion would know that its unethical to disclose confidential information to a third party n def not the press. They dont take this kind of things lightly, especially in the west.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2012
So many hidden comments, I wonder why..
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by shevon: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope: Now I see why Nigeria is what it is. We have such a massive collection of ignorant and backward people.

Doctors or hospital staff do not discuss patients issues with third parties. All these newspapers just keep talking trash and all you ignoramus in NL keep displaying your stup1dity.

Even if she is sick, no hospital staff will discuss her condition or give out any such information to press men. It just beats me how ignorant Nigerians are.

True. But is it impossible for someone at the Embassy divulge such info to the press (since the hospitl communicate to the govt throught the Nigerian Embassy) and plead that he finds a way of deflecting the source? These things happen, so watch what you write sometimes. I'd rather I don't make a comment than call others fools only to realise, at the end of the day, that I was actully making a fool of myself.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by skillz190(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2012
get well soon mama,may God be with yu.!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by lacasa: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2012
Tummy tuck things

The Retardeen & Mrs umblerra hit anoda bonus point cool

FRESH AIR ne grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buni: Osinbajo, Governors Begin Talks As Fear Grips APC / Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement / Wike's Loyalist, Chidi Amadi Resigns As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.