Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,382 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (23260 Views)

FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2012
This comment has been diagnosed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by jude33084(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2012
She said: “They wanted us to discharge Mrs Patience Jonathan but we have notified the Nigerian government through its embassy here that we will not be able to discharge our patient at this time because her situation is not stable.

So they want to discharge her Ť☺ go ΆŋԂ attend an event Ŧħåϯ is not even contributing Ť☺ our economy or better still affect τhe price of G4 undecided My fellow NL, Ɣ☺Ʊ can see ƗƗow GEJ want Ť☺ send his wife Ť☺ her early grave because of ∂ useless event angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by onatisi(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2012
onyxo76: something is not right here .how long is post operative appendicitis management supposed to be?there is more than meets the eye as regarding her clinical state .
another intelligent person is talking
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ziccoit: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2012
freecocoa: This our government sef, see how them dey disgrace themselves.

From just resting to food poisoning to ruptured appendix to tummy firming and now to punctured stomach causing poisoning.

Hmm we just dey look.undecided

Dem go write book on medicine soon. grin Look out for invitation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by leenu11: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2012
Na Doctor 90210 dey deceive them grin grin grin
She don go burst *ifun (intestine)

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Jalal(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2012
tummy tuck.... grin grin grin GEJ....bad boi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by 4reigningqueen: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2012
"Anything done in darkness will soon come out in lightness"

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Chidex2442(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2012
We will soon set up a committee dat will monitor d commitee dat will on our first lady's health grin
secondly we will set up anoda commitee dat will monitor d cassava bread mata cos i think d cassava bread is d cause of our first lady's health
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by doctokwus: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2012
I doubt if d leadership correspondent had any telephone conversation wt any doctor,no dr wud divudge such info to an unknown journalist,talkless a nigerian one,over d fone.Though d conjectures on her present state of health may not b off d mark,I think its one of those embassy staff dats divulging all dis 'insider info',since d hosp is obliged 2 communicate to d govt thru d embassy.
@topic,if indeed Dame patience went for a tommy tuck,despite stella's fatal experience,she has no one else to blame but herself& a weak husb dat cannot use superior arguments,to turn her off her dangerous course
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2012
eduson55: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i pray your eyes shall open to see the truth

My eyes are already open.... I know d truth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ocee31(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2012
So they said all this under 5mins that's nice
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by OjujuCalabar(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2012
All these women no dey learn
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ujchief(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2012
tunapawizzy: shebi tummy firm na same thing as tummy tuck.....hehehehehe patience sef wan get flat tummy .....she never learn from Stella story abi...evidence of a low esteemed personality...d intelligent ones derive their confidence in what they av upstairs so they r ok with their big tummies...d dummies look up to physical features to feel good about themselves
dont blame her. Denziani was becoming a big threat to her first_ladyship. I hope she did an eyeball enhancer and bought plenty whitening cream. Game on Denziani! U're in for a long thing!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ocee31(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2012
4reigningqueen: "Anything done in darkness will soon come out in lightness"
otedola grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2012
I hope its not what I'm thinking? because the govt can make Ȋ̝̊̅† luk like its d hospital that doesn't want her out to us.
I'm begining to think that aunty P is ***..... sad sad
Please, we need a fone call confirmation!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Chidex2442(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2012
leenu11: Na Doctor 90210 dey deceive them grin grin grin
She don go burst *ifun (intestine)

this d causes of undigested cassava bread

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Chidex2442: We will soon set up a committee dat will monitor d commitee dat will on our first lady's health grin
secondly we will set up anoda commitee dat will monitor d cassava bread mata cos i think d cassava bread is d cause of our first lady's health
<sad what about another committee to look into the daily increase of our legendary GARRI undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Piro4rl(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2012
First Lady try get well o
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by icon8: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2012
PATIENCE the PATIENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by justaqad(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2012
safarigirl: Curse of The Aso Rock. One spouse will not come out alive.....

i am not surprised.
But we are gonna miss her gbagaun so much.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by TBD(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2012
Despact the fact that you people are not been sincere to us. I wish you quick recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) / Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Lagos, Killing 15, Bank & Houses Burnt (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.