Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (23245 Views)

FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by takedat(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2012
Nigeria has some of the best health practitioners(doctors,nurses and technicians) around the world.Its thus a big shame that our govt cant provide good health care facilities in a country as big as Nigeria but they will rather fly their families out of the country for treatment.We see people being shown on TV daily, seeking for monetary assistance to treat illness from Nigerians in a country where we claim to have minister and commisioners of health.Its sometimes shameful to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by hardbody: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem: I don't get it
How do one stabilize from rest?
The retardeen told us she went to Germany to rest. Is he being untruthful again?

My exact thoughts. Patience is not sick, she went to rest and until the retardeen and his Gobbles tell us something different, i stand by the statementof my 'able' president.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by kundul: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2012
So dem no d conditions of our health care systems dt is bad den dey travell abroad wt of d rest of us dt can't afford travelling abroad incase of crios medical care. Mehn 4 gud health alone I tnk u God ooooh money is nt n never evrytin. I pray she gets well soon ooh
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2012
shevon:

True. But is it impossible for someone at the Embassy divulge such info to the press (since the hospitl communicate to the govt throught the Nigerian Embassy) and plead that he finds a way of deflecting the source? These things happen, so watch what you write sometimes. I'd rather I don't make a comment than call others fools only to realise, at the end of the day, that I was actully making a fool of myself.

Why are you piling up ignorance? How can an hospital communicate the condition of someone's wife through the embassy even if it is the popes wife for pete's sake. Can you just read what you are typing? It is ridiculous. Sickness is a private matter. It is never discussed with any one except a next of kin. Not even with everyone in the family. Only the next of kin can get the information. I am alarmed at the level of ignorance here. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ujchief(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ujchief(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2012
shevon:

True. But is it impossible for someone at the Embassy divulge such info to the press (since the hospitl communicate to the govt throught the Nigerian Embassy) and plead that he finds a way of deflecting the source? These things happen, so watch what you write sometimes. I'd rather I don't make a comment than call others fools only to realise, at the end of the day, that I was actully making a fool of myself.
dont mind the myopic f00l. The truth remains that the press has a way of geting info, yet keeping the source anonymous. It must not be from the doctor, it could be a clerical staff who has access to patient's file at the hospital, it could be from the embassy, or even an Aid or P.A to aunty patience.
The same press kept us informed on yaradua's ill health, amidst serious eforts by the govt to hide it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by killmuslems: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2012
occupy nairaland,kill a muslem today

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

Why are you piling up ignorance? How can an hospital communicate the condition of someone's wife through the embassy even if it is the popes wife for pete's sake. Can you just read what you are typing? It is ridiculous. Sickness is a private matter. It is never discussed with any one except a next of kin. Not even with everyone in the family. Only the next of kin can get the information. I am alarmed at the level of ignorance here. Haba!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2012
#1 billion for food in Aso rock,anoda #1 billion for tummy tuck!
Get well soon madam ,bt dnt gobble evrytn cos you can afford it . Remember,he who lives wtout discipline dies wtout honour
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Abbott(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2012
@thelastPope
Dont be so conceited. It is very possible that such info about the President wife's can leak out. At least, he will tell family members or friends. That you believe it or not is of no moment. She is sick. She is in a foreign hospital in Germany and she is not stable. Stop being conceited!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2012
ujchief:
dont mind the myopic f00l. The truth remains that the press has a way of geting info, yet keeping the source anonymous. It must not be from the doctor, it could be a clerical staff who has access to patient's file at the hospital, it could be from the embassy, or even an Aid or P.A to aunty patience.
The same press kept us informed on yaradua's ill health, amidst serious eforts by the govt to hide it.

You are an unredeemable ignoramus! You think germany is like lagos? You think you can just walk into a hospital and bribe someone? What information did the press give you of Yaradua when he was there? Same stup1d speculation that gullible gossips like you swallowed like f00ls. The only thing they got right was the fact that he was in the hospital. Which doctor will communicate private medical information through an embassy? How old are you? You need to go write jamb and try and get into a university even if iit is a small state polytechnic.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Leemak: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2012
has she forgotten d effects of eating 3million naira food wit her fucking husband?.....i bet u nairalanders, she wil not come back to dis country alive again...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ujchief(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2012
killmuslems: occupy nairaland,kill a muslem today
who let the dogs out?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2012
Abbott: @thelastPope
Dont be so conceited. It is very possible that such info about the President wife's can leak out. At least, he will tell family members or friends. That you believe it or not is of no moment. She is sick. She is in a foreign hospital in Germany and she is not stable. Stop being conceited!

You can keep wallowing in ignorance all day. It wouldn't help your case. The only thing you know is that she is in germany in an hospital. Every other thing that is coming from an "undisclosed source" is lazy and msichievous gossip at best. You think the president will go around discussing his wife's condition with friends and family? Use that white matter between your eyes and stop being led around like a sheep
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by sunkoye: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2012
the oil chick is really giving her a good run....
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Abbott(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

You can keep wallowing in ignorance all day. It wouldn't help your case. The only thing you know is that she is in germany in an hospital. Every other thing that is coming from an "undisclosed source" is lazy and msichievous gossip at best. You think the president will go around discussing his wife's condition with friends and family? Use that white matter between your eyes and stop being led around like a sheep

We will know soon enough who is wallowing in ignorance. Hold fast unto it!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ujchief(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

You are an unredeemable ignoramus! You think germany is like lagos? You think you can just walk into a hospital and bribe someone? What information did the press give you of Yaradua when he was there? Same stup1d speculation that gullible gossips like you swallowed like f00ls. The only thing they got right was the fact that he was in the hospital. Which doctor will communicate private medical information through an embassy? How old are you? You need to go write jamb and try and get into a university even if iit is a small state polytechnic.
lemme just giv u the benefit of doubt and pretend to be having an arguement wit a sane person: what u're sayin in effect is that sahara reporters and the press at large are selling fake propaganda abi? That Abati and Osinlu are right and that patience is having a bed rest ba? U're a disgrace to humanity, u need a brand new set of brains wit fully functional thinking faculty and an upgraded i.Q b'cos the brain u've got now is obesed.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2012
Abbott:

We will know soon enough who is wallowing in ignorance. Hold fast unto it!

There is nothing to hold fast to. I am not a gossip like you. If I hear she is at an hospital, I just pray for her to get well soon. I don't go arround expecting something bad to happen. When you say, we will know soon, what are you expecting to know soon? Are you a winch or claivoyant? Or you can dream the future like Mrs petrelli or paint it like Isaac Mendes? Funny jobless dud!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by adamadamu: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Which of these stories should we believe now? Is it ruptured appendix or food poisoning or tummy tuck?I'll keep praying for her to be back to Nigeria on her feet again.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by charlsecy4(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope: Doctors do not discuss patients issues with third parties especially press men. Not even if it was the wife of the pope! Get out of the ignorant crowd!
How old are you?
And who kept us informed on Yaradua's ill health?

The affairs of "public servants" should be kept public, and it's at work here.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2012
ujchief:
lemme just giv u the benefit of doubt and pretend to be having an arguement wit a sane person: what u're sayin in effect is that sahara reporters and the press at large are selling fake propaganda abi? That Abati and Osinlu are right and that patience is having a bed rest ba? U're a disgrace to humanity, u need a brand new set of brains wit fully functional thinking faculty and an upgraded i.Q b'cos the brain u've got now is obesed.

You just destroyed the last inch of credibility you had by mentioning sahara reporters house of fraud and lies. I have nothing to say to you again. You have said it all yourself. Kudos!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2012
charlsecy4:
How old are you?
And who kept us informed on Yaradua's il health?

I am sure older than you and more matured! And nobody kept you informed of Yaradua's ill health. The sahara reporters of this world just kept throwing gossips cookies to people like you and Turai, who understood the whole game also did her bit by telling you he was climbing stairs, drinking tea and playing golf! GEJ being a civilized man just told you she is germany resting. What else do you want to hear? Is she your mother? Get a life!

The health of the presidents family members are not public matter. Educate yourself. Only the president's health need's to be known because he has a constitutional role. Go to school and help Nigeria improve. Thank you sir!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Rooneyboy(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

Oh boi y have u chosen to display ur stupidity like this on line ?
Don't forget that she's the wife of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, THE FIRST LADY-----Media houses not just in Nigeria would be looking for loop holes to get info as regards his woman's health.(Don't know if u've heard b4 investigative journalism b4)
All I do know is that for every rumour there's an atom of truth
And for every nonsense there's an atom of sense.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by luluosas(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2012
Before me I go comment for here, is this @thelastPope not @Beaf? Me I dey ask becos this slow poke they vex me well well with him ignorant postings. Just asking!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by adamadamu: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2012
Is it ruptured appendix , tummy tuck or food poisoning story we should believe or what again? Later they will soon bring up another story as concerning the First Lady's state of health. I'll keep wishing her to be back on her feet again.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2012
Good riddance.

I hope this is her time. Kick the bloody bucket.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Rooneyboy(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

I am sure older than you and more matured! And nobody kept you informed of Yaradua's ill health. The sahara reporters of this world just kept throwing gossips cookies to people like you and Turai, who understood the whole game also did her bit by telling you he was climbing stairs, drinking tea and playing golf! GEJ being a civilized man just told you she is germany resting. What else do you want to hear? Is she your mother? Get a life!

The health of the presidents family members are not public matter. Educate yourself. Only the president's health need's to be known because he has a constitutional role. Go to school and help Nigeria improve. Thank you sir!
Ur just spewing rubbish mr man.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by member479760: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2012
Biancar wan take her place officially!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

You are a person!

As long as they are using public funds to fund her health, it is a public matter.

As long as they are using public funds to fly her out of the country instead of facing the same cemetries called hospital the average Nigerian faces due to their corruption, it is a public matter.

You are a bloody cretinous product of a failed education system.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Oh boi y have u chosen to display ur stupidity like this on line ?
Don't forget that she's the wife of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, THE FIRST LADY-----Media houses not just in Nigeria would be looking for loop holes to get info as regards his woman's health.(Don't know if u've heard b4 investigative journalism b4)
All I do know is that for every rumour there's an atom of truth
And for every nonsense there's an atom of sense.

Investigative journalism from Nigerians? Very funny! Nigerian journalists that copy and paste news from the Internet? Don't make me laugh. Try harder
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Rooneyboy(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2012
ujchief:
ujchief:
ujchief:
gbam !!!!
Don't mind the monk3y.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by pcicero(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2012
Madam is also a Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa. Her role as the First Lady does not require her to apply for a medical leave and she can 'rest in the hospital' as long as she wants, but she is a public servant in Bayelsa and must be accountable to her employers (the tax payers).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Absence From Presidential Debate / I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Buni: Osinbajo, Governors Begin Talks As Fear Grips APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.