Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (23258 Views)

FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

As long as they are using public funds to fund her health, it is a public matter.

As long as they are using public funds to fly her out of the country instead of facing the same cemetries called hospital the average Nigerian faces due to their corruption, it is a public matter.

You are a bloody cretinous product of a failed education system.

That you are angry doesn't automatically change the fact. Hope you know that! The fact is that the health status of a president's family member is not public information and even the FOI bill will not deliver it to you. Get educated!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by pcicero(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite: Good riddance.

I hope this is her time. Kick the bloody bucket.

Lmao...wicked!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2012
pcicero: Madam is also a Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa. Her role as the First Lady does not require her to apply for a medical leave and she can 'rest in the hospital' as long as she wants, but she is a public servant in Bayelsa and must be accountable to her employers (the tax payers).

Not only is she looting, she is selfishly, absolutely selfishly, taking up a role to destroy more people's lives so she can have more money.

How can an un-educated woman that can hardly speak English be the Perm Sec for Education? So that we keep on producing fucktards like thelastPope?

thelastPope:

That you are angry doesn't automatically change the fact. Hope you know that! The fact is that the health status of a president's family member is not public information and even the FOI bill will not deliver it to you. Get educated!

person, so you are saying the expenditure of public funds should not be accounted for?

We should be lied to about how our money is being spent?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

Investigative journalism from Nigerians? Very funny! Nigerian journalists that copy and paste news from the Internet? Don't make me laugh. Try harder
Pls can u quote the particular place I said "by Ngerians" .
U forgot the stuff u call a bra1n somewhere,pls go and look for it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2012
Rooneyboy:

And how much will that generate for CNN or New york Times or BBC? Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by tpapi: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2012
Wishin u quick recovery dear mama
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by sunkoye: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2012
leenu11: Na Doctor 90210 dey deceive them grin grin grin
She don go burst *ifun (intestine)
only successful ops are shown on TV na
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

person, so you are saying the expenditure of public funds should not be accounted for?

We should be lied to about how our money is being spent?

So when you go to a government hospital and receive free medical service and drugs funded by tax payers money, you suddenly loose your fundamental human rights and your privacy? You are sooooooo ignorant, I can actually smell the stench from my screen!!! Gosh!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

So when you go to a government hospital and receive free medical service and drugs funded by tax payers money, you suddenly loose your fundamental human rights and your privacy? You are sooooooo ignorant, I can actually smell the stench from my screen!!! Gosh!

You are a person!

If it is applying to only you, then it is the right of the public to know! FOOOOL!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Have you seen any reputable foreign news agency reporting the same crap that sahara is reporting? Or sahara can now hire cnn or bbc staff to go do investigations for them or what? Please your line is breaking. Remove it from speaker phone and use your white matter!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ignis: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
chysan: She went for tummy tuck surgery,on the process of it the doctors doing the surgery found out that she hs fibroid,since the doctors cnt operate the tumor(fibroid)they decided to refer her to german hospital
How you take know?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by clemklintinyah: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
We should all pray for her to come back in good health.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If it is applying to only you, then it is the right of the public to know! FOOOOL!

Is this the gospel according to Nigerian laws or according to your underdeveloped brain? Reboot your brain please. Maybe there is a bad sector somewhere. Thank you!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by crackhouse(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Abacha entered with his wife and died leaving his wife behind, Obasanjo entered with his wife and his wife died leaving him behind, Yar' adua entered with his wife and died leaving his wife behind, Jonathan entered with his wife and now we have been thrown into suspense like that of yar' adua. Wetin dey for this Aso rock sef?.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

Is this the gospel according to Nigerian laws or according to your underdeveloped brain? Reboot your brain please. Maybe there is a bad sector somewhere. Thank you!

You are a person!

If is gospel to common sense, good governance and transparency!

If it is not in Nigerian law then that might be due to the fact fucktards like Umbrerra and Jonathan are running the country and being Perm Secs of education so we keep on creating under-educated cretins like you.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by luluosas(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
I wish you quick recovery Mrs. Dame Patience Jonathan. Get well soon madam.
But, why did Abati told us you are having a moment of rest? Is hospital now a resting place? Well, get well soon sha.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
clemklintin@yah:
We should all pray for her to come back in good health.

You pray and stick your prayer up your asss.

I will pray for her demise. She has exceeded her time on Earth considering the life expectancy (49 years old) of the country she is helping to destroy. She needs to paafuka like the people that cannot afford the healthcare our useless leaders cannot provide but use public funds to go and get abroad.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If is gospel to common sense, good governance and transparency!

If it is not in Nigerian law then that might be due to the fact fucktards like Umbrerra and Jonathan are running the country and being Perm Secs of education so we keep on creating under-educated cretins like you.

And since it is not in the American laws too? Same applies to America abi? You can't be helped. I am sorry! Too much ignorance to fit in brainbox!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

And since it is not in the American laws too? Same applies to America abi? You can't be helped. I am sorry! Too much ignorance to fit in brainbox!!!

You are a person!

Is the american government not providing adequate healthcare system for its citizens?

Does the American government's first lady need to go to another country to avoid the dilapidated healthcare system their looting has caused?

If the American government's first lady goes abroad or even in the country for medical care, do you think the government would not release the details, talkless of daring to lie about it?

You are a person! You think I am joking or insulting you? Your brain is made of cement!

And don't think I don't know you are Beaf! Cretin!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by cesil92: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Naija Aso Rock Trend
Abacha die, Stella follow, Ya'ardua die, Patience wan follow.. Next go be the next president come 2015 (Goodluck or any other)

Soon people will stop contesting for the no. 1 position
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Dee60: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
crackhouse: Abacha entered with his wife and died leaving his wife behind, Obasanjo entered with his wife and his wife died leaving him behind, Yar' adua entered with his wife and died leaving his wife behind, Jonathan entered with his wife and now we have been thrown into suspense like that of yar' adua. Wetin dey for this Aso rock sef?.

Interesting. Very interesting observations. Nigerians need to pray!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
the poor woman - must be the otueke water jona was blathering about
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Dee60: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
cesil92: Naija Aso Rock Trend
Abacha die, Stella follow, Ya'ardua die, Patience wan follow.. Next go be the next president come 2015 (Goodluck or any other)

Soon people will stop contesting for the no. 1 position

This 'bed rest' is really taking too long! Dr Reuben Abati, would you not need to quickly look for another story?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Is the american government not providing adequate healthcare system for its citizens?

Does the American government's first lady need to go to another country to avoid the dilapidated healthcare system their looting has caused?

If the American government's first lady goes abroad or even in the country for medical care, do you think the government would not release the details, talkless of daring to lie about it?

You are a person! You think I am joking or insulting you? Your brain is made of cement!

Since you are missing Beaf so much, try and send him a private message. Maybe he will answer you! Or demand his email from Seun since it is in the public domain! Afterall, Seun is eating Nigerians money! Anofia!

No American president will give you details of his family medical condition if he doesn't want to. And no American will demand for it. They know the laws. They are not as ignorant as you!

On a second note, the American president might not find it too hard to release medical info if it isn't the kind that might have a psychological effect on the person involved because the American public do not exhibit witchcraft like you. They will all drop their partisan issues and pray for his/her recovery. They have value for life. Even murderers are accorded their rights. Not like a witches and ogboni infested lot like you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

no mind them

this is a real first lady

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_ford

Health and breast cancer awareness

Weeks after Ford became First Lady, she underwent a mastectomy for breast cancer on September 28, 1974, after being diagnosed with the disease. Ford decided to be open about her cancer because "There had been so much cover-up during Watergate that we wanted to be sure there would be no cover-up in the Ford administration"[17] Her openness about her illness raised the visibility of a disease that Americans had previously been reluctant to talk about. "When other women have this same operation, it doesn't make any headlines," she told Time. "But the fact that I was the wife of the President put it in headlines and brought before the public this particular experience I was going through. It made a lot of women realize that it could happen to them. I'm sure I've saved at least one person — maybe more." Further amplifying the public awareness of breast cancer were reports that several weeks after Ford's cancer surgery, Happy Rockefeller, the wife of vice president Nelson Rockefeller, also underwent a mastectomy.[18] The spike in women self-examining after Ford went public with the diagnosis led to an increase in reported cases of breast cancer, a phenomenon known as the "Betty Ford blip".[17]

The Betty Ford Center
Main article: Betty Ford Center

In 1978, the Ford family staged an intervention and forced her to confront her alcoholism and an addiction to opioid analgesics that had been prescribed in the early 1960s for a pinched nerve.[citation needed] "I liked alcohol," she wrote in her 1987 memoir. "It made me feel warm. And I loved pills. They took away my tension and my pain". In 1982, after her recovery, she established the Betty Ford Center (initially called the Betty Ford Clinic) in Rancho Mirage, California, for the treatment of chemical dependency.[citation needed] She co-authored with Chris Chase a 1987 book about her treatment, Betty: A Glad Awakening. In 2003, Ford produced another book, Healing and Hope: Six Women from the Betty Ford Center Share Their Powerful Journeys of Addiction and Recovery.

In 2005, Ford relinquished her chair of the center's board of directors to her daughter Susan. She had held the top post at the center since its founding. Her husband joked about how she had been chairperson of the board while he had only been a president.[12]
the real deal, not the aba made money grubbing drinkardess
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by charlsecy4(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope: Is she your mother? Get a life! The health of the presidents family members are not public matter. Educate yourself. Only the president's health need's to be known because he has a constitutional role.

Fool
Madam is also a Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa. She is a public servant in Bayelsa and must be accountable to her employers (the tax payers)
You are a Foolish Fool
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
charlsecy4:

Fool
Madam is also a Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa. She is a public servant in Bayelsa and must be accountable to her employers (the tax payers)
You are a Foolish Fool

With permission from Madam Kobojunkie...and again...

So when you go to a government
hospital and receive free medical
service and drugs funded by tax payers
money, you suddenly loose your
fundamental human rights and your
privacy? You are sooooooo ignorant, I
can actually smell the stench from my
screen!!! Gosh!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by bigwallace(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: The cause of sickness is bad grammar,maybe she doesn't know how to explain her condition to the doctors.....I wish her a quick recovery rate sha.
wetin u tink go dat syd lwkmd
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
My comments are hidden, yet Sagamites aren't.

I said it once, and I'll say it again.

I HOPE SHE DIES!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ochukoccna: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Beaf!=thelastPope shocked shocked
So I'm not the only one thinking this grin grin
Nice.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
musKeeto: My comments are hidden, yet Sagamites aren't.

I said it once, and I'll say it again.

I HOPE SHE DIES!!!

Your comment would have been important if you could live for ever. But apparently, you cannot! So you are not qualified. You are just dust with a mouth. Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

Your comment would have been important if you could live for ever. But apparently, you cannot! So you are not qualified. You are just dust with a mouth. Lol
And you are the last pope.. Pls stop toying with little boys...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter / Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.