Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (23259 Views)

FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

Since you are missing Beaf so much, try and send him a private message. Maybe he will answer you! Or demand his email from Seun since it is in the public domain! Afterall, Seun is eating Nigerians money! Anofia!

No American president will give you details of his family medical condition if he doesn't want to. And no American will demand for it. They know the laws. They are not as ignorant as you!

On a second note, the American president might not find it too hard to release medical info if it isn't the kind that might have a psychological effect on the person involved because the American public do not exhibit witchcraft like you. They will all drop their partisan issues and pray for his/her recovery. They have value for life. Even murderers are accorded their rights. Not like a witches and ogboni infested lot like you. Lol

You are a person!

Continue denying you are Beaf. You think intelligent people can not spot a houseboy when they see one?

Tell me which American President has refused to give details of his family's medical condition, cretin! You think they run a Banana Republic where an illiterate First lady with a husband calls her self a widow[size=14pt]er[/size], yet she is appointed Perm Sec of Education to destroy cretins like you's lives?

FOOOOL!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Kx: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Have they changed the responsibilities of [size=15pt]BEAF?[/size]

Has he been made a chairman of one of the committees hence the lack of time to post in here as usual?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by og12(f): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
What goes around comes around,lady has a reputation of bad mouth.few weeks ago minister of petroleum Maduekwe was sick,d good wil msg firstlady culd send her was that she was the cause of her own sickness.Now that she is sick,shld we say dat her sickness is due to her careless utterances?...well sha may God heal her n bring her bac to her family in one piece.Amen!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
ochukoccna:
Beaf!=thelastPope shocked shocked
So I'm not the only one thinking this grin grin
Nice.

You guys have made my day!!! Never thought I could achieve this in such a short time. Most important of all is that for you to believe I am Beaf means one thing: I have all your azzs on a fringing frying pan right now and am loving it like kulikuli!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Continue denying you are Beaf. You think intelligent people can not spot a houseboy when they see one?

Tell me which American President has refused to give details of his family medical condition, cretin! You think they run a Banana Republic where an illiterate First lady with a husband calls her self a widow[size=14pt]er[/size], yet she is appointed Perm Sec of Education to destroy cretins like you's lives?

FOOOOL!

Haba! No vex nah! How can I deny to be Beaf, your master? Haba! I accept. So please bow down to your lord Beaf. Take a picture with your etisalat double sim phone and post it here! Oya! I am waiting!

Remain in the bowed position for 15mins and then get up and post something intelligent.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:
Haba! No vex nah! How can I deny to be Beaf, your master? Haba! I accept. So please bow down to your lord Beaf. Take a picture with your etisalat double sim phone and post it here! Oya! I am waiting!

person, your daft asss that will shout "Fresh Air" even when Jonathan dumps watery shyt on your head cannot even qualify to be master of the gateman, talkless of Jonathan's God!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

person, your daft asss that will shout "Fresh Air" even when Jonathan dumps watery shyt on your head cannot even qualify to be master of the gateman, talkless of Jonathan's God!

Who gave you permission to get up? You are being naughty!

And this word "person". Is it the first word your teacher taught you? Are you sure you were not ...>... at six years. Talk oh! You might need help. I can give you a number. You never know who can help!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

Who gave you permission to get up? You are being naughty!

And this word "person". Is it the first word your teacher taught you? Are you sure you were not ...>... at six years. Talk oh! You might need help. I can give you a number. You never know who can help!

You are a person!

That is the word my teacher taught me to use for deadwits that give moronic arguments. grin

Tell me which American President has refused to give details of his family's medical condition, cretin!

Widow[size=14pt]er[/size]'s houseboy!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by thelastPope(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

That is the word my teacher taught me to use for deadwits that give moronic arguments. grin

Tell me which American President has refused to give details of his family's medical condition, cretin!

NO American president will give you details of their family's medical record except they want to and NO American will demand it if they don't! I will not repeat myself. That is the law. You don't argue with the law except you have a psychiatric problem! I hope you don't!! If you do say "aye" and we will look for help for you!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Homar(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Am ashamed of you guys insulting your first lady like this . Instead of you praying for her to get well you are busy rejoicing that the wife of your president is critically ill . Shame on you .
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by wonlasewonimi: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You pray and stick your prayer up your asss.

I will pray for her demise. She has exceeding her time on Earth considering the life expectancy (49 years old) of the country she is helping to destroy. She needs to paafuka like the people that cannot afford the healthcare our useless leaders cannot provide but use public funds to go and get abroad.

Sagalicious grammar grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Sagalicious grammar grin grin

You are a cretin!

Is death "attracted" to her?

thelastPope:

NO American president will give you details of their family's medical record except they want to and NO American will demand it if they don't! I will not repeat myself. That is the law. You don't argue with the law except you have a psychiatric problem! I hope you don't!! If you do say "aye" and we will look for help for you!!!

You are a person!

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Rick9(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
[size=18pt]This post has disappeared[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope: Now I see why Nigeria is what it is. We have such a massive collection of ignorant and backward people.

Doctors or hospital staff do not discuss patients issues with third parties. All these newspapers just keep talking trash and all you ignoramus in NL keep displaying your stup1dity.

Even if she is sick, no hospital staff will discuss her condition or give out any such information to press men. It just beats me how ignorant Nigerians are.
you dont know nigerians ,they re soo gullible ,feed them with ny trash and they will take it like that

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by 1025: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
who on this earth will eat food worth of N1B without been admitted in the hospital? she tot that she will be cheating us with N1B food or that our money will finish with that without knowing that many have done their best and left without finishing the money.
madam, if you make it this time around, in the next budget, try N2B for feeding and ur next admission will be in heaven.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You pray and stick your prayer up your asss.

I will pray for her demise. She has exceeded her time on Earth considering the life expectancy (49 years old) of the country she is helping to destroy. She needs to paafuka like the people that cannot afford the healthcare our useless leaders cannot provide but use public funds to go and get abroad.
Watch what u say and be careful of ur wishes. For every finger u point at someone,four is directed at you. Goodluck and Patience are no magician who could change the situation of this nation that has gone through decades of corruption,decay due to bad administration. They are humans too. You Sagamite can't do a better job,so watch ur senseless posts and wishes. As far as i am concerned,these are just rumors,could be fabrications. And i dare say that Nigeria has her challenges in the health sector and thereby need time and concerted efforts both from d FG and stakeholders in education sector to match the technology and sophistication in Germany but b4 that,there is nothing bad in giving the first lady the best service. Though nobody is an angel
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Is death "attracted" to her?

You are a person!

You are a person. You are a cretin. What other insultive and fowl language you got in ur dic? Common. Dont stop,dont stop,dont stop. . . . . . Loading . . . .Waiting . . .

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by igbo2011(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Olodostein: Madam Patience have patience, you shall be well.

I invoke all the heavenly vitamins into your body.

To the wannabe's: Take note; A word is enough for the wise.

I wish that the leaders would get healthcare in Africa. We need to fix our health system. But people rather spend their money on italian clothes, french champagne and german cars then make hospitals better. The nature herbs and essential oils can help people bit we rather go abroad. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
maryjames9: Watch what u say and be careful of ur wishes. For every finger u point at someone,four is directed at you. Goodluck and Patience are no magician who could change the situation of this nation that has gone through decades of corruption,decay due to bad administration. They are humans too. You Sagamite can't do a better job,so watch ur senseless posts and wishes. As far as i am concerned,these are just rumors,could be fabrications. And i dare say that Nigeria has her challenges in the health sector and thereby need time and concerted efforts both from d FG and stakeholders in education sector to match the technology and sophistication in Germany but b4 that,there is nothing bad in giving the first lady the best service. Though nobody is an angel

You are a moooron!

You like that new one?

Foooool! I can't what? Even if I was inebriated 24/7, 365 days a year, I would do 10 times better than the cretin your dumb arsse voted for!

Yes, they are humans. Some of us are superhumans!

A cretin that cannot dock anyone involved in the bribe cases like Halliburton or Safran that other conspirators have been jailed for in Western countries is the foool you want to compare to me?

The same person woman that went to welcome Bode George after he was released for corruption is the one you want me to wish well?

How are you going to get to the level of Germany when the gorilla you voted for is happy for people to loot the money? But then he wants to send his own wife abroad not to face the consequences while Nigerians die at 49 on average? And your cretinous arsse is coming here to defend them?

Baboon citizen of a Banana Republic!
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by charlsecy4(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope: I can actually smell the stench from my screen!!! Gosh!

Your phone fell into the toilet, full of thick faeces. And you're so quick to type trash that up till now, you're yet to clean the phone, and rid it of the stench you detect while using your phone. And you're not ashamed to tell us that....
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by wonlasewonimi: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a moooron!

You like that new one?

Foooool! I can't what? Even if I was inebriated 24/7, 365 days a year, I would do 10 times better than the cretin your dumb arsse voted for!

Yes, they are humans. Some of us are superhumans!

A cretin that cannot dock anyone involved in the bribe cases like Halliburton or Safran that other conspirators have been jailed for in Western countries is the foool you want to compare to me?

The same person woman that went to welcome Bode George after he was released for corruption is the one you want me to wish well?

How are you going to get to the level of Germany when the gorilla you voted for is happy for people to loot the money? But then he wants to send his own wife abroad not to face the consequences while Nigerians die at 49 on average? And your cretinous arsse is coming here to defend them?

Baboon citizen of a Banana Republic!

Dodoyo that can't even find a day job wants to be a supehuman to solve Nigeria's problems.

Don't go and queue for your weekly dole... be flexing ishan on nairaland.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Dodoyo that can't even find a day job wants to be a supehuman to solve Nigeria's problems.

Don't go and queue for your weekly dole... be flexing ishan on nairaland.

Is that English, person?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by ochallo: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope: Now I see why Nigeria is what it is. We have such a massive collection of ignorant and backward people.

Doctors or hospital staff do not discuss patients issues with third parties. All these newspapers just keep talking trash and all you ignoramus in NL keep displaying your stup1dity.

Even if she is sick, no hospital staff will discuss her condition or give out any such information to press men. It just beats me how ignorant Nigerians are.

Did you really read the post? the information was not given out by the hospital, they simply sent an information to the Nigerian embassy, to delay her discharge and who are the people at the embassy? . Nigerians who would surely snitch. The tummy tuck issue was said to have been disclosed by another cassava bread eating snitch in the first lady's entourage.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by wonlasewonimi: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

Is that English, person?
Bloody night security guard that was sacked at asda for molesting mannequins.

Let me help you say it...person.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
wonlasewonimi:
Bloody night security guard that was sacked at asda for molesting mannequins.

Let me help you say it...person.

person, WAS THAT ENGLISH?

It is good you are acknowledging what you are. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
igbo2011:

I wish that the leaders would get healthcare in Africa. We need to fix our health system. But people rather spend their money on italian clothes, french champagne and german cars then make hospitals better. The nature herbs and essential oils can help people bit we rather go abroad. Smh

Our leaders have no dignity and an iota of confidence in themselves and our motherland they rule over. Can you imagine the way they run out to seek medical treatment and the number of them that have died there. How low can one go ?

Women are dying from child birth. Children are dying of malnutrition. These leaders still have the conscience to deny millions BASIC healthcare. Have they got soul ? I keep wondering.

In rural areas, you still find advanced women in their 70's very fit and strong doing work and all that. They eat natural food and herbs and hardly get sick or big tummy. But these new generations have embraced western lifestyle and you very much know all the complications that comes with it.

In fact, our fore fathers were even more creative in treating different kinds of diseases.... However, they didn't document it in writing but passed it down to their forebears who were gifted or learned the process thoroughly and practically. This is what our people negatively label "Herbalist or Native Doctor" today and shy away from all forms of it. Rather we put all our faith in the hands of strangers in distant lands. In essence, our fore fathers were more inventive than us despite the fact that we are in the modern age with access to technology than they ever had.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by wonlasewonimi: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

person, WAS THAT ENGLISH?

It is good you are acknowledging what you are. grin

SaGAYmite...luggagious luggages grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Okewuoma: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
jcmi: maam get well soon.

na your mama she be abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

SaGAYmite...luggagious luggages grin grin grin

person! Do you speak English?
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na wa o .abeg make she wel o.amen.iJN,na our mama b dat o.afta we fit shout 4 al dose ones.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Lordmike: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
I hope there is no demon in Aso Rock that two people will enter Aso and only one person will leave Aso Rock. God Forbid. Madam GEJ you will be well and leave Aso Rock with Sir GEJ in 2015.
Re: Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital by Htown64(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Clerverly: This her illness is staged-managed just like the Ojota Fuel Protest undecided Next!
;-D na crase dey your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Rules Out Full Implementation Of 2016 Budget / Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) / Don’t Re-elect Governors Who Failed To Pay Salaries, Buhari Warns Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.