Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Essential Dating Tips For Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Essential Dating Tips For Guys (19566 Views)

Where Are The Shy Guys? Don’t Die Single… 5 Dating Tips For Shy Guys / 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell / For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Jstmoremoney(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Naija babes wey dia mouth don wide finish. U had beta ve enuf money for the date & subsequent gifts that will follow b4 she'll allow to kiss or touch her Manchester or Assnal b4 reaching her Real Madrid. But if na correct money u hold, u can skip the first two clubs & touch down in Real Madrid. ;
Nice write up bro but this is not applicable in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Dsage1: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
eastman11: This sermon is for a guy who have all the time to wast, modern babes don't even need all these protocols, they expect to slug it out with you right from the first date and either forget about you if you are not sweet or the relationship starts from there.
@Poster, wake up, these days you don't ask a babe out you ask for f.u.ck. Stop wasting peoples time.

God bless you.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by samally: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
I don't think the lady out there are all the same but 70% of them are animals sorry to say if have offend someone....I met a lady at my working place after we go out with her for the first time,I realized how bad and bitter for people dating a banker....ordinary Bask*** noting but ordinary jack ass
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by anicho(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
nyere84: Darling, hope u are reading dis??

yes i'm reading it dear grin grin
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by lacicrips(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
freecocoa: Does this one apply to Nigeria\Nigerians?undecided

Do people even go on dates the way its portrayed in onyibo films in this country? No be to just tell the girl say you wan enter relationship with her and every other thing is done inside house.undecided

Don't know about you, but I live in Lagos. When I see a girl I like I ask her out for a date. It could be as simple as go grabbing a couple of drinks. I'm an average guy, so I guess its a norm. Which one be corner corner love again? I no understand.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by blessedmayor(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hold the door open for her. Let
her walk through the door
first. Pull out her chair. Be
polite to her and the people
around you. Women like to feel
special, and by treating her like a lady she will think you
are fantastic........all diz 4 jxt d ist day.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Rubbish!
For portharcourt girls here is the code..

Buy her brazilian hair
Buy her bold 5
Take her to casablanca
Buy her red label&bullet
Watch her dance and fool herself
Take her home
Do her the MAIN thing; value for ur money
Give her transport
Delete her number
Find a new one! Dem too plenty!

Pls don't give her oh!
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by ibehenryrocket(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
All dis 4 the V jay jay shocked Say wetin happun
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by outofthebox: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
all these for betrayals...smh
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by eklassical(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
samally: I don't think the lady out there are all the same but 70% of them are animals sorry to say if have offend someone....I met a lady at my working place after we go out with her for the first time,I realized how bad and bitter for people dating a banker....ordinary Bask*** noting but ordinary jack ass
bros na only u sabi wetin u dey write!!wtf..

1 Like

Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by nikkyshyne(f): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Debroslink: GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN LADIES' CHARACTERS WERE LIKE "JEWELS". NOWADAYS, U DON'T NEED TO GO OUT ON A DATE B4 U GET IN BETWEEN HER LEGS... cry cry cry
Oh I see. So that's the idea. To get in between her legs?? You guyz are just so irrational!
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
akpu nku: ok nah - this may work in the western world. Then painting a naija scene.

1. Be financially ok plus a sleek ride

2. Tell her u luv her and back it up with enough gifts and gadgets.

3. You dont need to come on time or have any gist, just have enough money to throw around her and her friends. Infact if u like, no brush sef.

4. Buy her blackberry, an Iphone and more Blackberry

5. Now this is the most important point. She is all yours 'do' her as you please, even if she caught you cheating, she'l still not think of dumping you.

P.S: sweethrt i knw you have joined nairaland, if you are reading this, i don't mean it o, you know i am a perfect gentleman.

You number 2. doesnt even hold unless you support the loads of gifts and gadgets with cash. Nigerians girls have gone demonically materialistic.

Imagine a lady telling a guy on the day of his proposal that he has tried with offering her lots of gifts but little cash, therefore she is not ready to marry him!!!!

Tell me which kind of man that lady wants to marry.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
t-med:

Who Will Pay?

This is a really tough question since women are increasingly independent and may want to pay their way. I suggest that you offer to pay and, if she lets you, take care of the bill.

If she wants to pay, you can argue that you want to, but make sure you pay for at least half no matter what.

I don't need to argue naw! let her pay. It will extensively reduce my financial expenses. wink

Abi I have never met a girl who offered to pay after taking a drink with her, even the daughters of ''so called'' billionaires. Maybe its a weakness, i do not know. But that point is struck off.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
sanb: Oh boy so how do you treat your lady then Your quote (Its good not to make a woman feel too special) Wrong!!! Let her feel not only too special but VERY SPECIAL... :DThis is too much. I can't do all these. Especially that part about keeping the compliments rolling. If a guy continues to compliment a girl, then she will assume that he is all-over-her, what next? She will then assume leadership over him. Its good not to make a woman feel too special.

There are times to treat her specially and times to wear a long face. Unless you have enough to meet all her fantasies. No man has ever met all a lady's demands.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by passionate88: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
lacicrips:

Don't know about you, but I live in Lagos. When I see a girl I like I ask her out for a date. It could be as simple as go grabbing a couple of drinks. I'm an average guy, so I guess its a norm. Which one be corner corner love again? I no understand.
Just walk up to her and tell her "I like u and I want u, we can have it the easy way or we can have it the hard way.. Now what's it gonna be gal?"..BOONDOCKS
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by manosteel(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
@Lifted, Your Post looks one sided, and I guess you are speaking for the Ladies, so permit me to speak for the Guys. No doubt Ladies are wonderful and delicate creatures, they love attention and to be treated special. However, they also have their own issues, they hold what you love dear as hostage, and we men being their fools, always think that we can pay the ransome with box of chocolate or flowers, they know all about that and will pretend to play along. They often test your loyalty to determine which way you lean, they know you can never win, it's just like entering in a contest when the score is already decided. "Do you want me to die my hair purple?" Men would fall in that trap by saying "No, but you look good in black"
All the Lady wants to hear is that "Your hair looks perfect" and a guy may mistaken this subtle gesture, thinking that the lady just wants to please him by colouring her hair purple. Another thing I realize in relationship is that Ladies like to play mind game or emotional blackmail. You often hear them say "I know you don't care", "I know You don't listen to me", "I know you don't love me" etc, If these words are repeated long enough, a guy will give in to please and to make unfair concessions or be provoked to promise what he can't deliver.
One thing that worries me most is that Ladies deliberately choose to have short memory, just to punish guys. They have problem remembering the last time a man went through considerably pain to please her. But their memories can stretch for years to remember a careless mistake a guy made. It's just the feminine way one would say. As a guy, you are suppose to take her out,you are suppose to buy her a gift, you are suppose to comment on the way she looks every blessed day, like all ladies will argue. How many ladies will look at their guy and say "You shave well this morning"? That is not important to them, so where is the fairness?

5 Likes

Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by ikoha: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
who will pass through such a rigorous test to smell a punny where as i can enter any hotel in Festac and a sharp babe that will give you everything including butt-licking for just 1k.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Kenistry(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
berem: This post is definitely not for naija men! Infact they do the opposite. Naija men never advance reach this level at all. This is arrant bullshiiit! undecided
nah, it's for us dude. Most of d gals i hv dated, we started on a date, almost similar to wht d poster writes, bt d money part, most of dem even expect u to give dem t.p sef
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by otodeluxe(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
@OP, you are so naïve about 21st century relationship? Where are you from? Stone age. Stop feeding people with false incomplete stories and I mean no harm. *straight face*
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by madjune(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Don't pick your nose in front of her. It means you will dump her after immediately after fucking her.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by slumcat(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
profola2be:
God forbid,wetin do me wey i go come do all the listed things for you,when i am not a danfo driver.
no doubt,if you give me vegitable chop,he fit happen sha.
i be your motor buy or agbero wey i go come dey happen motor for you,remain standing while you are sitted,remain awake unless you sleep,i no be boy boy na.
dude na wa for you o
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by slumcat(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
samally: I don't think the lady out there are all the same but 70% of them are animals sorry to say if have offend someone....I met a lady at my working place after we go out with her for the first time,I realized how bad and bitter for people dating a banker....ordinary Bask*** noting but ordinary jack ass
WTF r u sayin?!
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by awesome31: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
@poster makes sense but hw i wish i do all dat
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by slumcat(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Oh I see. So that's the idea. To get in between her legs?? You guyz are just so irrational!
obi is now a man...
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by dannywest01: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
fergieboy: BulShitology 101
ladies were told not to read this posting..aproko house wife
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Lol...you'll be surprise that men who meet ALL their demands exist..
okpara ugo:

There are times to treat her specially and times to wear a long face. Unless you have enough to meet all her fantasies. No man has ever met all a lady's demands.
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by nwgoziri(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
akpu nku: ok nah - this may work in the western world. Then painting a naija scene.

1. Be financially ok plus a sleek ride

2. Tell her u luv her and back it up with enough gifts and gadgets.

3. You dont need to come on time or have any gist, just have enough money to throw around her and her friends. Infact if u like, no brush sef.

4. Buy her blackberry, an Iphone and more Blackberry

5. Now this is the most important point. She is all yours 'do' her as you please, even if she caught you cheating, she'l still not think of dumping you.

P.S: sweethrt i knw you have joined nairaland, if you are reading this, i don't mean it o, you know i am a perfect gentleman.
GUY U KNOW THEM WELALA
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
I no be rmd emeka ike abi ramseh noah.

segebase: These can only happen in romantic movies...not in naija.....
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Vidapeterson: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
Salvation001: This is too much. I can't do all these. Especially that part about keeping the compliments rolling. If a guy continues to compliment a girl, then she will assume that he is all-over-her, what next? She will then assume leadership over him. Its good not to make a woman feel too special.
guy na wa 4 u oh, it guyz like u dat treat dier gurl friend like bushit... Beta take correction and grow up..
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
*singing in dbanj"s voice":'as i dey waka for d road i c one baby oo, ha name na no b small. cos she fine no b small and ha front no b small and ha backside no b small. i yarn ha d truth and i yarn ha d fact and i yarn ha no b small. she no wan gree my own oo, until i yarn am d koko no b small wink wink
Re: Essential Dating Tips For Guys by Decryptor(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
cashdude: Dude it seems u reali knw my intentions 4 putting up dis,im tryna hav a date wif dis new girl i jst met....will stick 2 ur principles....
U will stick to principles, and another guy who does the opposite will end up ban.ging her and she'll dump ur ar$e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationship Dilemma / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / Qualities Your Partner Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.