Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? (11999 Views)

5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / (ladies) Why Are Most Female Friendships Short Lived? / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by chrome1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
Interesting!
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by Vismat(f): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
joey4jo: Distance
i concur
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by brandedben(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Short-lived relationships are usually an indication that you are either choosing the wrong type of person, or that your insecurities around relationships are causing you to either leave too early. Or for similar reasons, your partner leaves you before the relationship has had a chance to develop.

A relationship brings us close together with another person both physically and emotionally. Such intimacy will always bring up emotional issues and insecurities around unmet needs that both partners have subconsciously chosen not to deal with in their lives. When this happens the level of emotional pain increases to the point that one or both partners may bail out, rather than deal with the issues (This is part of what is called a Power Struggle). In many cases this spoils what could otherwise develop into a long-term, successful relationship.
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Close mouth jor grin I dey try relate things na cheesy
Why you no signal me on time? sad
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2012
AmBeautiful:

kiss
kiss kiss
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
Matrin: Lack of Beans

Inadequate of 'Ndi ara'.
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by anthoniaz(f): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
1.Pride on d part of d guy
2.Greed on d part of d gal
3.Lack of undestanding
4.Lack commununiaction whether they are close or far apart
5.Ego(men)
6.Unforgiveness
7.Lack of trust
8.Fear
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by talkingfingers: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2012
Amya: 1. Entering one for the wrong reasons

6. When either of the party are not honest about themselves.

7. When there's so much lies before the relationship solidifies.

8. Multi dating other people.

I couldn't agree any less with you. Mine was plagued by the above, particularly 6 and 8.
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by toyindebare(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2012
2inch joystick?.. I'm endowed. Quite unfortunate that some girls are whores to say the least.
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by afariogunone1(f): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
immaturity
weakmindset
Re: Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? by Nightingale(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Some girls seek validation. They send u a nice love message,after which they call u, telling you they are expecting urs'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Ladies Were Banks / Curvy Nigerian Goddess Shares Huge Backside Photos (see Photos) / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.