Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (47984 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: it doesnt matter if a guy and a girl are alone. of course a lady can spend time alone with her fiance but u both must be disciplined. devil has made fornication so sweet these days that its becoming irresistable.

l have a lot of stories to share with u guys from what happened in the church between church workers
when are the stories coming up?
I disagree with u smal lol. Being alone in secret places that cause fornication.
Remember, resist the devil and he wil flee from u.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Zeebah23(f): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Zeebah23: Trusting 'believers' might not b a gud idea. Dey cum lyk sheep but dey r wolves. Dey lure u into sin using d Bible. I met a lady who was a virgin and went in2 a relationship wit a fellow believer. Each time d bro demands 4 sex, d lady reminds him dat d bed must b undefiled,d bro wud in turn say God undastands how we feel hence d verse 'd spirit is willing but d flesh is weak' or dat we r unda grace . This concept of grace has bin misundastood *dat's a topic 4 anoda day* d so-called brethren give u examples of Men of God dat had s*x b4 marriage,dey tend 2 4get dat God shud b their standard! Don't b decieved by der activities in church. A sister got in2 a relationship wit an active broda (prayer warrior and evangelism cord) in her church who told her 2 stop wearing trousers and make-up. Ordinarily,one wud think dis broda is out 2 remould her buh d reverse is d case. She was defiled by d broda. So,i'l advice evri1 2 b careful and prayerful. Dos who av it shud kip it, dos who av lost it can still retrace their steps. A guy once told me he couldn't stop coz he was careless and he fell into sin,so felt he shud continue since he was no longer a virgin. If u r wit dis mindset,lemme ask u dis question,what happened to celibacy. Retrace ur step and go celibate. May God help us all.
that bro na sharp man grin but was she raped? why was she alone with the brother? church relationships must be reported to church authorities so both male and female would be guided
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bélla3: when are the stories coming up?
I disagree with u smal lol. Being alone in secret places that cause fornication.
Remember, resist the devil and he wil flee from u.
why will u disagree with me? now lets talk as adult. l dont think u're married, so i presume u're dating. tell the truth u ve been alone with ur bf. yes or no?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: why will u disagree with me? now lets talk as adult. l dont think u're married, so i presume u're dating. tell the truth u ve been alone with ur bf. yes or no?
I dey laff o. Oya bella con answer nah. By the way how wuz ur day bella?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: why will u disagree with me? now lets talk as adult. l dont think u're married, so i presume u're dating. tell the truth u ve been alone with ur bf. yes or no?
i dnt believe in dating. Too much temptation . So NO, i have never been alone wit my boyfriend.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Guitarlife: I dey laff o. Oya bella con answer nah. By the way how wuz ur day bella?
fine oh. Interesting confessions! So na so you dey cheat on humbled eh?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bélla3: fine oh. Interesting confessions! So na so you dey cheat on humbled eh?
Just don't let dagr8 read that part about humbled. I know you were reffering to yourself and not humbled.lol.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bélla3: i dnt believe in dating. Too much temptation . So NO, i have never been alone wit my boyfriend.
good. but i would like to know ur age cos i detest boyfriend girlfriend tags. l prefer fiance. pple that wouldnt get married in 2 to 3 yrs time shdnt be dating. they are the ones that are prone to temptations
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
on a side note. some pple think im a lady cos of my profile pixs hence lots of personal msgs.

well im a human being with two balls down there. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: good. but i would like to know ur age cos i detest boyfriend girlfriend tags. l prefer fiance. but pple that wouldnt get married in 2 to 3 yrs time shdnt be dating. they are the ones that are prone to temptations
yeah i have no intentions of geting married in 2 yrs. About my age, ask iya humbled, lol. I be smal pikin o, hmm infact ask guitar4life.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: good. but i would like to know ur age cos i detest boyfriend girlfriend tags. l prefer fiance. but pple that wouldnt get married in 2 to 3 yrs time shdnt be dating. they are the ones that are prone to temptations
yeah i have no intentions of geting married in 2 yrs. About my age, ask iya humbled, lol. I be smal pikin o, hmm infact ask guitar4life.
Guitarlife: Just don't let dagr8 read that part about humbled. I know you were reffering to yourself and not humbled.lol.
so if its me you wil cheat on me? Heyee i don suffer.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bélla3: yeah i have no intentions of geting married in 2 yrs. About my age, ask iya humbled, lol. I be smal pikin o, hmm infact ask guitar4life.
muheeehe. lf i start a church i will sell well. l knew everything about u.

just keep it tight down there. even if its guitarlife u end up marrying, ooen the door only after the wedding cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: muheeehe. lf i start a church i will sell well. l knew everything about u.

just keep it tight down there. even if its guitarlife u end up marrying, ooen the door only after the wedding cheesy
i dnt get you! Am a reverend Sister
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Godspikin: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thanks to everyone who contributed to my question.
Well for the first question i do fantasize about my wedding night and beyond and jus needed to know if it was wrong, thanks for the contributions.
For the second, even though i am a bit repulsive when it comes to that act (not ryt now, but if it has to), maybe because as a traditional african man, it may sound odd, it does cross my mind though and having read something about it that it helps strenghten intimacy and help the woman get optimum satisfaction which is the essence of sex in marriage: mutual satisfaction, i thought i needed to get a spiritual perspective on it, though the responses i got did not show clearly that it is sinful...
All i can say about what i got in your contributions is that when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable, God did not create the mouth for that purpose, thanx once again.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bélla3: i dnt get you! Am a reverend Sister
Im also a prophet. just wondering if referen sista dey get boyfirendi
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Abbott(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bibol:
Have you considered focusing on the kind of husband you will like to become? Maybe you should quit thinking of what she should look like, because you may never have all those qualities in one single lady. You may marry a very petite woman today and later on, become +sized. Rather, i think you should be more concerned about who she is on the inside. It is the inner qualities that make a person. All in all, if you are still single, its best to set your affection on spiritual things, that way, you'll attract the right set of people and keep an open heart. You never know what God has in stock for you. All the best!

I agree. But I never though I could be confused on the complexion or size of the woman I wanted to marry. I dont wanna mess up.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
when will the bro and sis start signifying their interest?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Abbott(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

You can only marry one person ; You decide lol

Yeah! Hope to God I make the right decision.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Gracious10: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: good. but i would like to know ur age cos i detest boyfriend girlfriend tags. l prefer fiance. pple that wouldnt get married in 2 to 3 yrs time shdnt be dating. they are the ones that are prone to temptations

Oh I agree with u completely. If u can't get married in space of 2-3 yrs, just don't date. Temptations are better avoided than managed!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Abbott(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

More reason u should wait till u know what u want. Confusion issues must be dealt with before u involve another serious focused person into a relationship.

I think I need perspectives on this issue. I should get over it though. But i will love a woman that is not thin or fat, especially after child bearing. If it is otherwise, wouldnt love her any less.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

Oh I agree with u completely. If u can't get married in space of 2-3 yrs, just don't date. Temptations are better avoided than managed!
help tell bella. its either she breaks up with her boy friend or get him committed.

relationships are for would be couples. though there can be companionship but there must be nothing like emotional attachment in companionship.

BTW are u married?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: Im also a prophet. just wondering if referen sista dey get boyfirendi
who tel u say i get boyfriend?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bibol(f): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
smileyAfter reading through this thread once again, I can't help but say thank you to Toba for starting this thread. Today has been one of my best days on N/L

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bélla3: who tel u say i get boyfriend?
u told me
Bélla3: i dnt believe in dating. Too much temptation . So NO, i have never been alone wit my boyfriend.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bibol: smileyAfter reading through this thread once again, I can't help but say thank you to Toba for starting this thread. Today has been one of my best days on N/L
u are welcome sis. u are free to post a question and knowledgeable pple will help out. We are not the most intelligent but God'll guide us.

the thread is here to stay cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Abbott:

I think I need perspectives on this issue. I should get over it though. But i will love a woman that is not thin or fat, especially after child bearing. If it is otherwise, wouldnt love her any less.
u would love the flat tummy after births just like omotola
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Gracious10: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: help tell bella. its either she breaks up with her boy friend or get him committed.

relationships are for would be couples. though there can be companionship but there must be nothing like emotional attachment in companionship.

BTW are u married?

Nope, why do u ask? Do I sound like mama? LOL
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Godspikin: Thanks to everyone who contributed to my question.
Well for the first question i do fantasize about my wedding night and beyond and jus needed to know if it was wrong, thanks for the contributions.
For the second, even though i am a bit repulsive when it comes to that act (not ryt now, but if it has to), maybe because as a traditional african man, it may sound odd, it does cross my mind though and having read something about it that it helps strenghten intimacy and help the woman get optimum satisfaction which is the essence of sex in marriage: mutual satisfaction, i thought i needed to get a spiritual perspective on it, though the responses i got did not show clearly that it is sinful...
All i can say about what i got in your contributions is that when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable, God did not create the mouth for that purpose, thanx once again.
regarding satisfaction, a married man (muslim man) told me in 2004 that he satisfies his wife with all sort of sexxxual performances which makes his wife love him more. how true that is, i dont know.

but friends also say they do these acts to make ladies ask for more fun and come back to them
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: u told me
lol. Read wel johr
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

Nope, why do u ask? Do I sound like mama? LOL
nope. u sound like gracious. most of the regular posters/members on nairaland are under 35 and mostly singles.

so tell me what are the qualities u want in a man u want to get married to? must he be as rich as abacha?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: help tell bella. its either she breaks up with her boy friend or get him committed.

BTW are u married?
i dnt believe in dating, hw then cn i have a boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.