Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176652 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Leripa:

America is an 'organised' nation. Maybe the guy has been following the pre-election polls, thereby assisting his permutations and combinations.

Yes my bro, there are somethings we don't need a Prophet to tell us;weather forecast, ultrasound test,statistical outcomes.. scientific polls can do that

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Yes my bro, there are somethings we don't need a Prophet to tell us;weather forecast, ultrasound test,statistical outcomes.. scientific polls can do that

Absolutely.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Leripa:

Absolutely.

Leripa how far about your processing, hope is ongoing?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Leripa how far about your processing, hope is ongoing?

Yes o, my brother. Waiting patiently for the visa bulletin to see when I'll be current. Though I sent my forms to KCC via email in early october and has since been confirmed received.
Case no: thirteen thousand plus.
Wish us (a family of 3) well my brother.
Thank you.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
Leripa:

Yes o, my brother. Waiting patiently for the visa bulletin to see when I'll be current. Though I sent my forms to KCC via email in early october and has since been confirmed received.
Case no: thirteen thousand plus.
Wish us (a family of 3) well my brother.
Thank you.

ALL IS WELL,YOU ARE NEXT ON LINE,FIRED UP AND READY TO GO.

2 Likes

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

ALL IS WELL,YOU ARE NEXT ON LINE,FIRED UP AND READY TO GO.

Amen oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2012
what is this 666 thing that I'm hearing about obama's new tenure ?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2012
Obama all the way.
Congratulations to you and enjoy your tenure.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2012
ahmedgafar7: what is this 666 thing that I'm hearing about obama's new tenure ?

Nothing of such please.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2012
ahmedgafar7: what is this 666 thing that I'm hearing about obama's new tenure ?

nothing like that oo.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ahmedgafar7(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Tiwanna:

nothing like that oo.
I fear...thank God,people are saying obama is illuminati(devils church)
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
ahmedgafar7: I fear...thank God,people are saying obama is illuminati(devils church)

I received this fro The President last night grin grin grin grin

Adesoji --

I'm about to go speak to the crowd here in Chicago, but I wanted to thank you first.

I want you to know that this wasn't fate, and it wasn't an accident. You made this happen.

You organized yourselves block by block. You took ownership of this campaign five and ten dollars at a time. And when it wasn't easy, you pressed forward.

I will spend the rest of my presidency honoring your support, and doing what I can to finish what we started.

But I want you to take real pride, as I do, in how we got the chance in the first place.

Today is the clearest proof yet that, against the odds, ordinary Americans can overcome powerful interests.

There's a lot more work to do.

But for right now: Thank you.

Barack
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Leripa:

Nothing of such please.

I don't know were my people are getting this from,I said earlier that 666 issue is not making any waves here, nobody is talking about this in US, it was just a political propaganda as I read it on the internet. Now to the point,if you read the book of Revelation very well,666 will not take place until after rapture,so,do you think we have all missed the rapture?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
I DON FEAR...thank God
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I don't know were my people are getting this from,I said earlier that 666 issue is not making any waves here, nobody is talking about this in US, it was just a political propaganda as I read it on the internet. Now to the point,if you read the book of Revelation very well,666 will not take place until after rapture,so,do you think we have all missed the rapture?

That's the point...666 CAN NOT take place before the rapture.
Thanks my brother.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lorddom(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
Gbenge 77: so many grammatical blunders in your post.
some nice person is trying to help many out there and another person after doing nothing crosses his legs an say"gramatic errors"them tel u say na english class this?pls lets be grateful that the only sign of gratiude we have in this furum.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ adesoji and suchie.how easy/comfortable is it for a dv winner(single) to study in an american university and work with is high school degree @ thesame time.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by papatee2: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
I had a successful interview on wed. What goods do you thing i can buy in nigeria n sell in america. Will be going after new year and am going to delware state.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by papatee2: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
@adesoji i also fall into i have 9ja shoe. How easy is it for single dv winner to live and study with high skul degree in usa
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by laglad: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hi guys,

Congratulations to the people who got an immigrant visa and good luck for those seeking one. I, myself am on a student visa but looking to hang around.

I have a quick favor to ask if you have 30s.

I'm a student at Dartmouth. For an entrepreneurship class, I started www.NigerianFoods.com, a service for delivering Nigerian ingredients to all 50 US States.

Please take a 30-second survey to help us with our service -> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PJ6WY2M
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:57am On Nov 10, 2012
papatee2: I had a successful interview on wed. What goods do you thing i can buy in nigeria n sell in america. Will be going after new year and am going to delware state.
Congratulation Papatee2,I am very happy for you.On issue of goods to trade with I dont realy know much about that becos there is nothing you need that you won't find the best here, name any nigerian food stuffs you will find the best here.My best advice is that you should save your money, come over and study your intending community first before investing on anything.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:00am On Nov 10, 2012
papatee2: @adesoji i also fall into i have 9ja shoe. How easy is it for single dv winner to live and study with high skul degree in usa
.With O level result you can attain any height,and as a dv winer you may be qualify for student loan and Federal grant to study,it all depends on your job schedule.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 1:06am On Nov 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Congratulation Papatee2,I am very happy for you.On issue of goods to trade with I dont realy know much about that becos there is nothing you need that you won't find the best here, name any nigerian food stuffs you will find the best here.My best advice is that you should save your money, come over and study your intending community first before investing on anything.

Nice advice.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:08am On Nov 10, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ adesoji and suchie.how easy/comfortable is it for a dv winner(single) to study in an american university and work with is high school degree @ thesame time.
admission is easy as a green card holder but it takes determination and discipline.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

admission is easy as a green card holder but it takes determination and discipline.
thank's for ur advice and info.enjoy ur weekend
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Is it possible for a dv winner dat already has an high school degree in Nigeria to go to US and study in an high school again......not if the person is old
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by papatee2: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
.With O level result you can attain any height,and as a dv winer you may be qualify for student loan and Federal grant to study,it all depends on your job schedule.
@adesoji. It means d loan is nt certain as greencard holder. Pls bro cn i have ur no. My email is janetcole4luv98@gmail.com
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

pls sir lemme av ur mail address.mine is proffg99@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by teemola(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2012
papatee2: @adesoji. It means d loan is nt certain as greencard holder. Pls bro cn i have ur no. My email is janetcole4luv98@gmail.com

It is very easy,all you need to do is to apply to a school of your choice, the school will handle the grant/ loan on your behalf.That was what i did, I got federal grant plus school loan.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
papatee2: @adesoji. It means d loan is nt certain as greencard holder. Pls bro cn i have ur no. My email is janetcole4luv98@gmail.com
It is, except if your income is sufficient enough to pay your tuition fee.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Another question house......1-wat are the requirement's to get a secured loan from a u.s bank to start a bizness as an entrepreneur.2-can one be granted a loan facility based on one's monthly salary.if so.-3-mr aderemi once stated an issue of $50000grand,wat are the thing's i must put in placed to finally get a loan of $100,000grand to start up a bizness in u.s.a.Am awaiting replies and opinion's from my Boss in the house............
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Ibracadabra: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello guys... My interview is around d corner and I hope to be a full member of this house before d year runs out... smiley ... I have a few questions about settling in:

1. I am an ardent Blackberry user. I'm sure some of u were before your journey to America. I want to know some of d cheapest networks that offer BIS subscription in America and by how much. If possible- suggest also d preferred networks that cost less to call back home (Nigeria)

2. I'm coming to Minessota and I have discovered that d cheapest flights I can get are to JFK New York- using Qatar Airlines. My question is- when I get to NY, how easy is it to book another flight to Minessota (without booking online first)... Is it a straightforward process to work to d counter and pay cash for a flight? If u have done this before, are d costs d same as those shown online? (Online- with about $200 I can get a flight from JFK to my destination...

The reason I'm asking this is because Qatar Airways have to stop and experience long delays before arriving america.. And if I booked online a flight from JFK to Minnesota- I might miss d exact time I booked due to delays...

Kindly assist me from your wealth of Experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.