Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176562 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 1:26am On Oct 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I will send some link to you for job, also search some Job agency in your neighborhood.
ok sir
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by prommy12(f): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2012
God's blessing may come as a surprise, and how much u receive depends on how much ur heart can believe. may u be blessed beyond wat u expect. Congrats TEMMY
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2012
prommy12: God's blessing may come as a surprise, and how much u receive depends on how much ur heart can believe. may u be blessed beyond wat u expect. Congrats TEMMY
tanx
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
Which professions are selling in the US and which are high paying jobs?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
pls house,having a monthly earning of $4k USD to wat level of comfortability wld it sustain a single dude,furthering is education @ d same time.uncles and aunts abroad ur advice are welcomed,so also are there bussiness one can easily invest on out there
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
@ uncle temmy,am happy 4u wishing u all the very best.but pls how easy/hard is it to go ur university education in u.s.a.although am an H.N.D 2 student.environmental health technology.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
mercylicious: Which professions are selling in the US and which are high paying jobs?

According to department of labor the top 10 highest paying job in USA are:
Hourly Annual
1 Anesthesiologists $90.00+ $187,200+
2 Obstetricians and Gynecologists $90.00+ $187,200+
3 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons $90.00+ $187,200+
4 Orthodontists $90.00+ $187,200+
5 Physicians and Surgeons, All Other $90.00+ $187,200+
6 Surgeons $90.00+ $187,200+
7 Internists, General $88.06 $183,200
8 Psychiatrists $81.90 $170,400
9 Family and General Practitioners $80.29 $167,000
10 Chief Executives $80.25 $166,900
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
I Hate 9ja: pls house,having a monthly earning of $4k USD to wat level of comfortability wld it sustain a single dude,furthering is education @ d same time.uncles and aunts abroad ur advice are welcomed,so also are there bussiness one can easily invest on out there

$4k/month? you are capable to take care a family of five.As regarding business there are a lot of business you can do, government encourage people to start biz than even looking for job, there are a loans if you are qualify, there are volunteers who are ready to assist you from planning to excecution without paying a dime.If you have any idea there are organisation that can help you actualise it.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

$4k/month? you are capable to take care a family of five.As regarding business there are a lot of business you can do, government encourage people to start biz than even looking for job, there are a loans if you are qualify, there are volunteers who are ready to assist you from planning to excecution without paying a dime.If you have any idea there are organisation that can help you actualise it.
many thanks 2u sir,God bless u
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
Damaging winds likely across much Southern New England Monday and Monday evening.

Hurricane Sandy off the North Carolina coast will continue to track northward along the Eastern Seaboard tonight, then turning west and making landfall in central New Jersey late Monday. Its strong wind field will expand northward into southern New England beginning later tonight and continuing Monday and Monday evening, likely resulting in widespread damaging winds and power outages across much of southern New England.

The strongest and most damaging winds will occur during the afternoon and evening, especially along the coast including Cape Cod and the Islands. High rise buildings along the coast including the cities of Boston and Providence will be most susceptible to wind damage.

High Wind Warning remains in effect from 6 am Monday to 6 am EDT Tuesday.

•Locations: The entire Rhode Island and Massachusetts coastline, including Boston and Providence as well as surrounding communities.
•Hazard, damaging winds.
•Winds: east 35 to 45 mph with gusts up to 75 mph.
•Timing: strongest winds Monday afternoon and Monday evening.
•Impacts: widespread power outages expected from downed trees and power lines.
This alert message was written in all uppercase. Change to sentence case.
...DAMAGING WINDS LIKELY ACROSS MUCH SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND MONDAY
AND MONDAY EVENING...
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM MONDAY TO 6 AM
EDT TUESDAY...

* LOCATIONS...THE ENTIRE RHODE ISLAND AND MASSACHUSETTS
COASTLINE...INCLUDING BOSTON AND PROVIDENCE AS WELL AS
SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES.

* HAZARD...DAMAGING WINDS.

* WINDS...EAST 35 TO 45 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 75 MPH.

* TIMING...STRONGEST WINDS MONDAY AFTERNOON AND MONDAY EVENING.

* IMPACTS...WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES EXPECTED FROM DOWNED TREES
AND POWER LINES.

Recommended actions
Take Action Now before the high winds occur.

Secure any loose items outdoors. Be prepared for the possibility of an extended power outage. Have batteries on hand for flashlights. If you have a portable generator, make sure it is properly connected into the power supply.

A High Wind Warning is issued when sustained winds of 40 mph are expected for at least an hour, with gusts of 58 mph or greater at any time. Damage to trees, power lines, and property are possible with wind of this magnitude. Power outages are likely. Take action now to secure any loose outdoor objects.

TAKE ACTION NOW BEFORE THE HIGH WINDS OCCUR.
SECURE ANY LOOSE ITEMS OUTDOORS. BE PREPARED FOR THE POSSIBILITY
OF AN EXTENDED POWER OUTAGE. HAVE BATTERIES ON HAND FOR
FLASHLIGHTS. IF YOU HAVE A PORTABLE GENERATOR...MAKE SURE IT IS
PROPERLY CONNECTED INTO THE POWER SUPPLY.
A HIGH WIND WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 MPH ARE
EXPECTED FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR...WITH GUSTS OF 58 MPH OR GREATER
AT ANY TIME. DAMAGE TO TREES...POWER LINES...AND PROPERTY ARE
POSSIBLE WITH WIND OF THIS MAGNITUDE. POWER OUTAGES ARE LIKELY.
TAKE ACTION NOW TO SECURE ANY LOOSE OUTDOOR OBJECTS.

What is a High Wind Warning?
WatchWarning

Wind speeds forecast to meet or exceed locally defined warning criteria in the next 12 to 48 hours. (Typical values are sustained wind speeds of 40 mph or greater lasting for 1 hour or longer, or winds of 58 mph or greater for any duration). Source: nws.noaa.gov
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by sandraluck12: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2012
We are expecting hurricane tomorrow and next, probably no movement for the next 2 days, which many people are happy about because they can rest. So, to the topic at discussion today; Taxation and litigation.
One of the surprises i met when i arrived here, was the advertisements in T.V by lawyers for any kind of litigation! Whereas in Nigeria it is not so. It is a money-spinning-machine! Lord helps anybody that falls into their traps, such person would be sucked dry! That is why, several papers are signed and different posters/signboards are placed at locations to warn people of any danger, so that they won't be heard liable in the future. I don't blame them, because you just got to hear some cases that will make you wonder if the plaintiff was stupid to start with! But this is America for you, MAKE MONEY FROM ANY LEGAL WAY YOU CAN!

When driving, one should be very cautious of pedestrians crossing the road. They are the *kings* of the road! Though there are traffic signs to tell when to cross and wait, but trust some to disobey. Lord help anybody that made the mistake of slightly brushing them; You will be their meal ticket for life! They would suck the person dry! But if you have a good lawyer, then you can go free and thank God for his mercies..if not...hmm! Nowadays, the Judges have come to recognize such *fake cases* and fling them out of the court, because some are *stage-managed* The key words here is BE VERY ALERT!'

Ok now! Taxation! This is another surprise package i got! Tell me, why would the government pay you back the tax they collected from you at the end of the year? Why did they collect it in the first place? Good questions huh? But that is how it works here! All LEGAL income earners are taxed, and at the end of the year, a lawyer is contacted who will file a TAX-REFUND for the individual. The way i understand it is that, the Government feels they took so much from your income, so they want to return some back to you..in a way, helping you to save your money. $4000-$6000 can be refunded to an individual IF you have kids to claim back or have landed properties here, but as a single individual you can get $600-$1000 at the end of the year. This is the money some Nigerians travel back home with to spend, because it is not easy to save that in a year! It is an OFFENSE if it is not filed and the person will be arrested! IRS {Internal-revenue services..or uncle sam} they are very strict people to deal with! You better go back to your country if you offend them, because they will hunt you down!

It then baffles me why some rich people evade paying tax and are arrested! I was told, the Government tax them heavily because they want to breach the gap between the rich and poor...it is the higher your income, the higher your tax! So why labor so much when the Government will take a large cut? If you earn more, you will pay the government, instead of the government paying you back! *confusing chei*? So there are under-table deals, that when it back-fires, it is double trouble! Just as fela sang..double whahala for dead bodi!..and the owner for dead bodi! So, work & OBEY the taxation laws...there is no short cut to success here!

americajourney..com

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 5:28am On Oct 29, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
Damaging winds likely across much Southern New England Monday and Monday evening.

Hurricane Sandy off the North Carolina coast will continue to track northward along the Eastern Seaboard tonight, then turning west and making landfall in central New Jersey late Monday. Its strong wind field will expand northward into southern New England beginning later tonight and continuing Monday and Monday evening, likely resulting in widespread damaging winds and power outages across much of southern New England.

The strongest and most damaging winds will occur during the afternoon and evening, especially along the coast including Cape Cod and the Islands. High rise buildings along the coast including the cities of Boston and Providence will be most susceptible to wind damage.

High Wind Warning remains in effect from 6 am Monday to 6 am EDT Tuesday.

•Locations: The entire Rhode Island and Massachusetts coastline, including Boston and Providence as well as surrounding communities.
•Hazard, damaging winds.
•Winds: east 35 to 45 mph with gusts up to 75 mph.
•Timing: strongest winds Monday afternoon and Monday evening.
•Impacts: widespread power outages expected from downed trees and power lines.
This alert message was written in all uppercase. Change to sentence case.
...DAMAGING WINDS LIKELY ACROSS MUCH SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND MONDAY
AND MONDAY EVENING...
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM MONDAY TO 6 AM
EDT TUESDAY...

* LOCATIONS...THE ENTIRE RHODE ISLAND AND MASSACHUSETTS
COASTLINE...INCLUDING BOSTON AND PROVIDENCE AS WELL AS
SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES.

* HAZARD...DAMAGING WINDS.

* WINDS...EAST 35 TO 45 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 75 MPH.

* TIMING...STRONGEST WINDS MONDAY AFTERNOON AND MONDAY EVENING.

* IMPACTS...WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES EXPECTED FROM DOWNED TREES
AND POWER LINES.

Recommended actions
Take Action Now before the high winds occur.

Secure any loose items outdoors. Be prepared for the possibility of an extended power outage. Have batteries on hand for flashlights. If you have a portable generator, make sure it is properly connected into the power supply.

A High Wind Warning is issued when sustained winds of 40 mph are expected for at least an hour, with gusts of 58 mph or greater at any time. Damage to trees, power lines, and property are possible with wind of this magnitude. Power outages are likely. Take action now to secure any loose outdoor objects.

TAKE ACTION NOW BEFORE THE HIGH WINDS OCCUR.
SECURE ANY LOOSE ITEMS OUTDOORS. BE PREPARED FOR THE POSSIBILITY
OF AN EXTENDED POWER OUTAGE. HAVE BATTERIES ON HAND FOR
FLASHLIGHTS. IF YOU HAVE A PORTABLE GENERATOR...MAKE SURE IT IS
PROPERLY CONNECTED INTO THE POWER SUPPLY.
A HIGH WIND WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 MPH ARE
EXPECTED FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR...WITH GUSTS OF 58 MPH OR GREATER
AT ANY TIME. DAMAGE TO TREES...POWER LINES...AND PROPERTY ARE
POSSIBLE WITH WIND OF THIS MAGNITUDE. POWER OUTAGES ARE LIKELY.
TAKE ACTION NOW TO SECURE ANY LOOSE OUTDOOR OBJECTS.

What is a High Wind Warning?
WatchWarning

Wind speeds forecast to meet or exceed locally defined warning criteria in the next 12 to 48 hours. (Typical values are sustained wind speeds of 40 mph or greater lasting for 1 hour or longer, or winds of 58 mph or greater for any duration). Source: nws.noaa.gov

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/reuters/rns_bus/~3/_BQNcVZBm3M/us-storm-airlines-hotels-idUSBRE89S03M20121029
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
sandraluck12: We are expecting hurricane tomorrow and next, probably no movement for the next 2 days, which many people are happy about because they can rest. So, to the topic at discussion today; Taxation and litigation.
One of the surprises i met when i arrived here, was the advertisements in T.V by lawyers for any kind of litigation! Whereas in Nigeria it is not so. It is a money-spinning-machine! Lord helps anybody that falls into their traps, such person would be sucked dry! That is why, several papers are signed and different posters/signboards are placed at locations to warn people of any danger, so that they won't be heard liable in the future. I don't blame them, because you just got to hear some cases that will make you wonder if the plaintiff was stupid to start with! But this is America for you, MAKE MONEY FROM ANY LEGAL WAY YOU CAN!

When driving, one should be very cautious of pedestrians crossing the road. They are the *kings* of the road! Though there are traffic signs to tell when to cross and wait, but trust some to disobey. Lord help anybody that made the mistake of slightly brushing them; You will be their meal ticket for life! They would suck the person dry! But if you have a good lawyer, then you can go free and thank God for his mercies..if not...hmm! Nowadays, the Judges have come to recognize such *fake cases* and fling them out of the court, because some are *stage-managed* The key words here is BE VERY ALERT!'

Ok now! Taxation! This is another surprise package i got! Tell me, why would the government pay you back the tax they collected from you at the end of the year? Why did they collect it in the first place? Good questions huh? But that is how it works here! All LEGAL income earners are taxed, and at the end of the year, a lawyer is contacted who will file a TAX-REFUND for the individual. The way i understand it is that, the Government feels they took so much from your income, so they want to return some back to you..in a way, helping you to save your money. $4000-$6000 can be refunded to an individual IF you have kids to claim back or have landed properties here, but as a single individual you can get $600-$1000 at the end of the year. This is the money some Nigerians travel back home with to spend, because it is not easy to save that in a year! It is an OFFENSE if it is not filed and the person will be arrested! IRS {Internal-revenue services..or uncle sam} they are very strict people to deal with! You better go back to your country if you offend them, because they will hunt you down!

It then baffles me why some rich people evade paying tax and are arrested! I was told, the Government tax them heavily because they want to breach the gap between the rich and poor...it is the higher your income, the higher your tax! So why labor so much when the Government will take a large cut? If you earn more, you will pay the government, instead of the government paying you back! *confusing chei*? So there are under-table deals, that when it back-fires, it is double trouble! Just as fela sang..double whahala for dead bodi!..and the owner for dead bodi! So, work & OBEY the taxation laws...there is no short cut to success here!

americajourney..com

State of emergency declared in Boston too,I witnessed Irene last year and I know sandy will not be that silly this year. All I am learning from this is "Proactiveness",a lot of things could be avert if our people can learn.

law and democracy are like 5&6, there are limitations to fudamental human rights with government regulations.In America you can wake up beign poor and get rich before the end of the day and you can be so rich and become a pauper in the next day, On of my friend in in Texas recently got his brother's car slightly hit by a drunker and they were compensated with $8000.They did not sustain any physical injury neither the car.

The issue of tax return is a misery to me too,I only worked for 5 months last year and i got lot of money back sufficient enough to buy a car and got some things done, when you experience this and think of naija government you will be sad for beign a Nigerian.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

State of emergency declared in Boston too,I witnessed katrina last year and I know sandy will not be that silly this year. All I am learning from this is "Proactiveness",a lot of things could be avert if our people can learn.

law and democracy are like 5&6, there are limitations to fudamental human rights with government regulations.In America you can wake up beign poor and get rich before the end of the day and you can be so rich and become a pauper in the next day, On of my friend in in Texas recently got his brother's car slightly hit by a drunker and they were compensated with $8000.They did not sustain any physical injury neither the car.

The issue of tax return is a misery to me too,I only worked for 5 months last year and i got lot of many back sufficient enough to buy a car and got some things done, when you experience this and think of naija government you will be sad for beign a Nigerian.
I pray its well for those in east coast
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
temmytanny: I pray its well for those in east coast

Amen
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
For those of you that won the DV lottery pls did some of you had shadows on your passport
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
ahmedgafar7: For those of you that won the DV lottery pls did some of you had shadows on your passport

my brother, you do not need to be told whether there was shadow or no shadow. just endeavor to follow the instructions on how the passport photograph should look like. that's all. goodluck
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Thanks
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mrman2(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
urgent question about visa lottery: i want to play for a
family, but the wife still has her
maiden name on her international
passport and she is currently in
America on a tourist visa and
secondly they have a child that is not their biological child staying with
dem whose parents are late. How do
i go about it?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:31am On Oct 30, 2012
mr_man: urgent question about visa lottery: i want to play for a
family, but the wife still has her
maiden name on her international
passport and she is currently in
America on a tourist visa and
secondly they have a child that is not their biological child staying with
dem whose parents are late. How do
i go about it?

That is not a problem if she has a wedding certificate to back her wedding up.
That child is not their child,or adopted child you can not include him/her, someone did that, went for the interview and was denied visa.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2012
temmytanny: I pray its well for those in east coast

Hurricane sandy effect http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/2012/10/feeling-the-effects-of-hurricane-sandy/#51
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Ibracadabra: 1:39am On Oct 30, 2012
Well, good news is that it's been downgraded from a hurricane to a tropical storm... So things would only get better, God willing
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by teemola(f): 2:14am On Oct 30, 2012
Ibracadabra: Well, good news is that it's been downgraded from a hurricane to a tropical storm... So things would only get better, God willing

Nature is so beautiful and so powerful,powerful than the most powerful nation in the world,yet it is just an handy work of God.

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by teemola(f): 2:26am On Oct 30, 2012
NOW SANDY STORM, THANK GOD!

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2012
WHY ARE THEY NAMING ALL THE BAD-ASS ONES AFTER WOMEN Katrina, Isabel, Irene now its Sandy, LOLZ.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2012
Tiwanna: WHY ARE THEY NAMING ALL THE BAD-ASS ONES AFTER WOMEN Katrina, Isabel, Irene now its Sandy, LOLZ.
i hope it wont be tiwanna next grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2012
temmytanny: i hope it wont be tiwanna next grin grin

if its me? my own go worst hehehehe.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
Tiwanna: WHY ARE THEY NAMING ALL THE BAD-ASS ONES AFTER WOMEN Katrina, Isabel, Irene now its Sandy, LOLZ.

How are hurricanes named?

Hurricanes are not named. In the Atlantic Ocean, tropical storms that reach sustained wind speeds of 39 miles per hour are given names. If the storm's wind speed reaches or crosses 74 mph, it is then classified into a hurricane. Tropical storms are given names and they retain the name if they develop into a hurricane.

When did we start naming hurricanes?

Names have been given to Atlantic storms for the past few hundreds of years. Initially, people living in the Caribbean Islands would name the storms after the saint of the day from the Roman Catholic liturgical calendar for the day on which the hurricane occurred.

The tradition continued till World War II, when forecasters and meteorologists started using female names to identify the storms. In 1953, the US weather service officially adopted the idea and created a new phonetic alphabet (international) of women's names from A to W, leaving out Q, U, X, Y and Z . Subsequent protests by women's liberation bodies in the 60s and 70s helped change the naming procedure for the storms to include male names in 1978.

The year's first tropical storm was given the name beginning with the letter "A", the second with the letter "B" and so on through the alphabet. In even-numbered years, odd-numbered storms got men's names and in odd-numbered years, odd-numbered storms got women's names.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/hurricane-sandy-superstorm-how-are-hurricanes-named-atlantic-storms-tropical-storms-hurricane-names/1/226828.html
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
Superstorm Sandy weds Halloween.

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 5:37am On Nov 01, 2012
I have finally gotten my GREEN CARD just after less than 3weeks to arrival in america.... Son of Man can now make the money...........azonto dance.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by swisstourist: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2012
yeah make money in usa.... And pay more for a living
First thing my bank ask me if iI wanted to borrow money.

This usa thing is not working. Can not make normal life under Obama.... If u don't win, but be happy. green card winery are now crying, and no food, and living under bridges...iI tell m a2012winer, and it sucks.... No jooooob here....

Only s... t job like mac do crap or Wal mart crap....

angry
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2012
tosrich: I have finally gotten my GREEN CARD just after less than 3weeks to arrival in america.... Son of Man can now make the money...........azonto dance.

AZONTO MASTER CONGRATS OO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.