Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (23083 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Ponder pon what o?! What did I say that needs pondering on?

the *YOU in the previous statement addressed to d dude. It suggests plenty...

Do you play chess?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caracta(f): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend:

Never seen a goat before but I don't mind taking you on a date to a farm to find out?

Will you be my farm date? grin wink
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2012
acidosis™:

I dey tell youuuu! ! "

HARD currency like cocaine and cannabis grin grin

[size=18pt]huh

She cant stand coke

Bro JUST LOOK AT HER FACE -

Pity her grin grin :
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend:

Never seen a goat before but I don't mind taking you on a date to a farm to find out?

Will you be my farm date? grin wink

Is Nigeria a continent?

(your answer to that, is the answer to your question?)
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Caracta:
what are you driving at

[size=18pt]driving towards 3rd mainland bridge to throw u off from there undecided undecided[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2012
fluid26:

the *YOU in the previous statement addressed to d dude. It suggests plenty...

Do you play chess?

Yes.. But what has it got to do with anything?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by vivianc(f): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: too poetic...and all too flattering!!!
Too obvious attempt at arresting her attention..
Won't work for me!!!
Babes, its obvious these guys ain't gat games! I think we are gonna teach them how its done!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 12:54am On Sep 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Babes, its obvious these guys ain't gat games! I think we are gonna teach them how its done!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caracta(f): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=18pt]driving towards 3rd mainland bridge to throw u off from there undecided undecided[/size]
I know you hate me. I'm angry with you!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by bittyend(m): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2012
Caracta: .

Caracta, you remind me of the necta in a flower
so beautiful and refreshing
the scent blows my mind away and reminds of how wonderful the omnipotent works
can I pluck the necta and make you mine?
keep you forever, so that I can appreciate the amazing work of the omnipotent?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caracta(f): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:
OH YEAH!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2012
Caracta: ou
I know you hate me. I'm angry with you!

[size=18pt]i hate you too undecided[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Zero game. Nil! Nothing!!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:

shocked

U giels wanna grab d horns by its bull?

wey dis D-Explosive sef? Is reverse-role-playing allowed?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 12:56am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]now these ladies are pissing me off undecided[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caracta(f): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend:

Caracta, you remind me of the necta in a flower
so beautiful and refreshing
the scent blows my mind away and reminds of how wonderful the omnipotent works
can I pluck the necta and make you mine?
keep you forever, so that I can appreciate the amazing work of the omnipotent?
When you remove nectar from a flower, what remains?
Flowers die if not well watered. I want to live forever!
NEXT!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2012
Hey Baby I was given 120secs 2 break ur brick wall, trust me its a beatiful world behind it, the world of ur dreamz. But I can't break this hard bricks in 120secs, I can only crave ur trust to join me through dat door on d wall. I got no bomb but I got d keys. wink smiley
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 12:58am On Sep 28, 2012
fluid26:

shocked

U giels wanna grab d horns by its bull?

wey dis D-Explosive sef? Is reverse-role-playing allowed?

You guys need to step your games up. Go hard or go home.

Ps: enough of the poem recitation. We are not In primary school anymore.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by bittyend(m): 12:58am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:
Is Nigeria a continent?

(your answer to that, is the answer to your question?)

Nigeria has everything a continent needs, so Nigeria might be a continent.

250 tribes, 250 languages; what's more continental than that?

It takes two to form a nation. You and I can be a nation and subsequently form a continent and continents, remember Adam and Eve?

Be my Eve and I'd be ur Adam. grin wink
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Yes.. But what has it got to do with anything?

I knew it! Damn!!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 12:59am On Sep 28, 2012
Caracta:
NEXT!

[size=18pt]you know what you gotta do

*dims eyes*

say yes now and we are baq 4ree

wat say you!undecided
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 28, 2012
Posting some schizophrenic crap is a NO for me. I wouldn't wanna waste time trying to convince some unforseen mermaids with delusions of adequacy. I do my thing straight, live and direct..etheir live or i.. Caracta can testify

Feeling sleepy .....................

1 Like

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caracta(f): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=18pt]i hate you too undecided[/size]

Ouch! That hurts. Have you got your eyes on a girl here? You need to start acting nice.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 1:00am On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend:

Nigeria has everything a continent needs, so Nigeria might be a continent.

250 tribes, 250 languages; what's more continental than that?

It takes two to form a nation. You and I can be a nation and subsequently form a continent and continents, remember Adam and Eve?

Be my Eve and I'd be ur Adam. grin wink

Odabo! The wooing is tomorrow o.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by bittyend(m): 1:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Caracta:
NEXT!

I'm trying to remove you from your current relationship, and let it wither and die; while I make you mine and keep you forever. kiss
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by DExplorer1: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Appeal to all ladies, lower your heels and don't knock the guys off. Accept what they've got to offer and pick whoever broke or is close to breaking your code.
Time Check: 7pm today
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2012
fluid26:

I knew it! Damn!!

WHAT?!

You need to explain yourself Mister!!!!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caracta(f): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=18pt]you know what you gotta do

*dims eyes*

say yes now and we are baq 4ree

wat say you!undecided
[/size]

NO wink
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by bittyend(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:
Odabo! The wooing is tomorrow o.

Tomorrow never comes, and time waits for no man.

Let's cease this opportunity to form a nation. kiss
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by dontador(m): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2012
Nigerian guys are too poetic. Chant those poems to a white girl, she will just walk out on you with the poems still on your lips.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:
Appeal to all ladies, lower your heels and don't knock the guys off. Accept what they've got to offer and pick whoever broke or is close to breaking your code.
Time Check: 7pm today

[size=18pt]I dont appeal or toast, I THREATEN!!

Lemme show u an example!!

SLIMYEM - COME HERE NOW AND DATE ME OR I'LL CUT OFF YOUR NECK!!

.. . . . Watch her angry undecided
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by vivianc(f): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

You guys need to step your games up. Go hard or go home.

Ps: enough of the poem recitation. We are not primary school anymore.
Word!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34)

How Can I Get This Cute Guy? / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.