Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,053 members, 7,866,970 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

He Needs Help Urgently! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Needs Help Urgently! (774 Views)

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma / All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! / American Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Help Urgently! by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2012
All through my 27 years of existence, i have dated just one girl whom i love as much as she loves me too. We've been in a relationship for close to SIX years and hope to settle down in no distant time. She's so precious to me that i dont intend to cheat or break her heart for any reason. Recently, i met a SouthAfrican lady on twitter that picked interest in me and subsequently bacame madly in love with me.. To the extent she wants the both of us to get married and settle down. She's a top manager in one of the big firms in south Africa. last week she ask me to send my credentials to her for onward processing of my travelling document and work permit. Later she called me yesterday that she have already secured a job for me. And As i speak, i'm expecting my invitation letter plus work permit any moment from now. Latest monday next week according to her. But she categorically stated that should i in any way play on her emotions that she would kill me with her bare hands. Again, she's a divorcee and she didnt actually opened up to me what transpired between her and her ex husband. Funny enough, her calls keep coming and i havent been bold enough to let my cherished girl friend know about it even though i dont feel a hoot about this woman just trying to see if i can get what i want from her and zoom off. Even if i choose to go into false marriage with her i've heared so much scary stories about SA women that is actually making me have a rethink. Now my plight right now is that I dont know how best to present this issue to my girl that she wont take offence. Again do i take the risk to play along with this woman? Just to get what i want? Please forgive my ignorance or stupidity if this post aint making sense to you. I'm just in a dilemma and as confused as anyone else.please i need an honest and matured advice. I am sharing this not because but i feel a problem shared is half solved. I just dont want to do anything that would ruin my life and cause me to regret.
submitted by Obinna Maduka
Re: He Needs Help Urgently! by acidtalk: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2012
Its obvious you are a fraudstar.
Your story is a blatant lie.
Or how else can we explain the "Adary (f)"in your name?

You are guy and try to deceive nairalanders that you are female.

Abeg waka go play for 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: He Needs Help Urgently! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2012
Oga I took kw,if u r smart u should kw that is not my story, or didn't u see d 'He needs help urgently' or are u so dumb dat u did not see d name of d original owner of d story at d end of it? If u no get better thing to talk just shut up

1 Like

Re: He Needs Help Urgently! by Mynd44: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2012
This is a case of the devil you know and angel you dont. But what do I know?
Re: He Needs Help Urgently! by greedie1(f): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2012
Wteva happeneed to working hard and making honest money? He wants to letgo of the lovely girl he has Here 4 some cash? Too bad
Re: He Needs Help Urgently! by Ariyke: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2012
gree-die:
Wteva happeneed to working hard and making honest money? He wants to letgo of the lovely girl he has Here 4 some cash? Too bad
I tire for him o undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unfair Relationship / You Taste,just Like Honey (pt.2 Of 25). / Have You ...,this Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.