Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (34123 Views)

Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Caseless: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm*a sigh of relief*
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by shaybebaby(f): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
Duke_Nija:

Dude this is unnecessary.
They are all Fat, and instead of doing something about their Fatness, they've decided to heap the burden on You.
Insecure Fat Ladies. Urrgghh
I'm starting to see a pattern here. Are you and Blogger related, you both look kinda messed up. Atleast being fat, you can lose the weight if you choose to but with an ugly mug, there's no helping that. You're stuck with it for life(except you can afford facial reconstuction and that doesn't generally work either). Face off crimewatch!

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
uglything:
Haba, why all the unecessary hating on bloger because he said the truth na. Besides he is indeed a good looking chap
what da.......! What truth is he talking about? That being chubby is a sin? Make im carry im coconut head go siddon joor! See nose like pesin wey no fit breathe well!
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
shaybe baby:
Neither do the chubby ladies want to hear your snidey remarks. Keep your vitriol to yourself. If those compliments can sustain you for a life time, you must be very good at ekeing out substinence from very little.
No mata what you say, the truth must be told, and that's exactly what i am doing what i am doing
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by JallowBah(f): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

No mata what you say, the truth must be told, and that's exactly what i am doing what i am doing

Yeah, it dont matter that some men like chickens, some like chubby, some like normal, some like big butts, some like small butts, some like short women, some like obese women, some like a big nose, others like a small nose.

Nono..the most important thing here is to tell the fat girl she is FAT!

.../sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
I prefer average ladies to tiny & skinny ones; anything goes though, If that's what God chooses for you! grin this blogger your posts na so so women matter, bad guy grin
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by shaybebaby(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
Truth must also be said here, you BLOGGER 1.0 don't qualify to pass judgement because you ain't all that either. YOU ARE UGLY. Just telling the truth as well. cool
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
shaybe baby:
I'm starting to see a pattern here. Are you and Blogger related, you both look kinda messed up. Atleast being fat, you can lose the weight if you choose to but with an ugly mug, there's no helping that. You're stuck with it for life(except you can afford facial reconstuction and that doesn't generally work either). Face off crimewatch!
berem: what da.......! What truth is he talking about? That being chubby is a sin? Make im carry im coconut head go siddon joor! See nose like pesin wey no fit breathe well!
Loool, and the senseless beefing continues.
Lemme ask this.....do you guys know what it feels like to a person you want (like) and actually get that person; without any stress, i mean....without too much drama, because that person is sooo into you as well?
Well i don't expect you to cos you are definitely used to always getting (being approached by) the ones you don't like, while the one's you like always turn their the other way when you look at them.....and that's why ya'll fat things are always complaining and having a fuçked up love life.....that being said, i think you guys should stop attacking the messenger and carry home the message.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ciphoenix: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
What's wrong with chubby ladies? undecided
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
shaybe baby: Truth must also be said here, you BLOGGER 1.0 don't qualify to pass judgement because you ain't all that either. YOU ARE UGLY. Just telling the truth as well. cool
abeg help me tell am o! I was expecting to see a sexy hunk on his profile but was dissapointed! O ma se o.

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by JallowBah(f): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lemme ask this.....do you guys know what it feels like to a person you want (like) and actually get that person; without any stress, i mean....without too much drama, because that person is sooo into you as well?
Well i don't expect you to cos you are definitely used to always getting (being approached by) the ones you don't like, while the one's you like always turn their the other way when you look at them.....and that's why ya'll fat things are always complaining and having a fuçked up love life.....that being said, i think you guys should stop attacking the messenger and carry home the message.

I`m fat too, still I have never had problem beeing approached by guys I find goodlooking.
And if a woman see a man she wants, she should hunt him herself, not sit in a corner and wait for him to show up.
What the worst that can happen..? Ah, right, that you get a NO. And so what?
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
JallowBah:

Yeah, it dont matter that some men like chickens, some like chubby, some like normal, some like big butts, some like small butts, some like short women, some like obese women, some like a big nose, others like a small nose.

.../sarcasm.
Ofcourse there are men that prefer fat ladies, but their numbers are very low, and trust me when i say it's mostly for their séxual gratification, which is why older and married men are the ones that fall into that category of men.
Look around us my dear, why do you think fat people are struggling to loose weight, do you think they are fools?
And i am trying to motivate these lazy fat arssés to shed those meat and all they can do is bash my nose....really? Have you seen a big nose before?
No one in my entire life has ever told me i have a big nose, so i don't even know WTF they're yapping about.
Anyway, as long as i thanks God that my looks and intelligence gets me the kind of girls i likey, i can just let them continue living their fat miserable lives. Fat arssés
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by shaybebaby(f): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

I am certainly NOT fat, not even chubby so don't mistaken my outrage for sensitivy. What I don't like is your rudeness. If something is not your cuppa, great but the thread wasn't created for bashing a certain group of people. Some consider their weight to be weakness, some love it and wouldn't have it any other way.
I'm certainly not beefing you, just asking you to do the same thing before opening your gob next time..look into that mirror and acknowledge that some people might be overweight just like you are ugly. If you can live with and learn to love your ugly face, then chubby ladies can also appreciate their curves without feeling the need to conform to someone elses' ideals. Wouldn't have mentioned your ugly mug if you hadn't opened your fleshy burger lips(eeew) in such a manner.

5 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
JallowBah:

.../sarcasm.
Ofcourse there are men that prefer fat ladies, but their numbers are very low, and trust me when i say it's mostly for their séxual gratification, which is why older and married men are the ones that fall into that category of men.

Seriouly all my life i have not seen any young man walk up to a fat lady and propose marriage to her.
Except maybe divorcees - and that's if the lady happens to be pretty oo.
Fat women are more or less things of ridicle and we all here know it.
Look around us my dear, why do you think fat people are struggling to loose weight, do you think they are fools?
And i am trying to motivate these lazy fat arssés to shed all those 'badluck' meat and all they can do is insult my nose....really? Have you seen a big nose before?
No one in my entire life has ever told me i have a big nose, so i don't even know WTF they're yapping about.
Anyways, as long as i thanks God that my looks and intelligence gets me the kind of girls i likey (which is more than i can say for them), i can just let them continue living their fat miserable lives. Fat arssés
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ghettodreamz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

Why you de fall my hand ooo.. Why don't you leave these ladies alone. For goodness, one man's food is another man's poison.

@OP;
I think the problem you having has more to do with inferiority complex than your size. First, you have to learn how to appreciate yourself before others can. It doesn't matter what people say about you or your body, don't let that to preclude you from being the best you are and getting the best out of your life. It doesn't matter the number of hits you get from the opposite gender, what matter most is having the right one who will appreciate you for whom you are, and not someone who make you feel worst during being intimate, that's very bad. Stop looking down on yourself, no one will help to appreciate you better than yourself, it all begins and depends on you.

Work on your self-esteem, self-confidence, watch what you eat, reduce your fat and cholesterol food in-take, including carbohydrates, increase your fruit consumption(Vitamins) and water in-take, you can also fast at times. Going without food at times helps make not only the brain function well but also helps in staying healthy and maintaining a good figure.

You can also try some exercise you can start from your home and take it further to the gym if you have some spare time i.e walkout by waking up early in the a.m to jog cover a small distance and increases it subsequently,make use of the treadmill at the gym, try Hip raise, Swiss Ball Y Raise, Swiss Ball L Raise, Climb the mountain & Single-Arm Dumbbell Chest Press should work for your tummy. Scaption & Shrug, Rear later raise and Swiss Ball Lying Triceps Extension should work for your arms, joins and back.

On-Guard Lunges,Plank Row n Leg Lift,LeapFrog, Power Knee Tap n Touch should work for your waist and back.

Water Exercise can also help develop your muscular stamina, increases your body flexibilities and cardiovascular endurance. Swimming, jogging in the pool and water aerobics and water's buoyancy can also help in effective reduction of your body weight by about 90 percent. Just try and make all these a must do for you on daily basis, making them a day to day ritual will help speed up the weight loss process and don't forget without determination, self-discipline, endurance and perseverance you can't get anything done. For diagram illustrations of the above exercises, visit;

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/fat-burning-workout-0
http://www.oprah.com/health/The-10-Best-New-Exercises-for-Women

I'm sure none of you including the OP is as chubby and obesity as the woman below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azXDKkR0bRM

I see determination in what she does and she really enjoyed doing it, and respect herself. In a nutshell, you don't let whatever anyone says about you defines you, you are yourself and no one else. You have 2 options in this life, either you accept things the way they are, or you try work hard to change it to what you want. If you get pissed at seeing guys hitting on your friends without anyone looking your side, maybe you should reduce your outings with them, whilst you work on your body, change your wardrobe accessories if you must, and try get some new clothes that helps you look more agile & smart. Wear cologne to make you smell good. I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
JallowBah:

I`m fat too, still I have never had problem beeing approached by guys I find goodlooking.
And if a woman see a man she wants, she should hunt him herself, not sit in a corner and wait for him to show up.
What the worst that can happen..? Ah, right, that you get a NO. And so what?
Loool, exactly what i said.....thats exactly what you fat girls do 'hunt' them down.
And point of correction, that's not the worst that can happen, that's what always happens....
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
shaybe baby:
I am certainly NOT fat, not even chubby so don't mistaken my outrage for sensitivy. What I don't like is your rudeness. If something is not your cuppa, great but the thread wasn't created for bashing a certain group of people. Some consider their weight to be weakness, some love it and wouldn't have it any other way.
I'm certainly not beefing you, just asking you to do the same thing before opening your gob next time..look into that mirror and acknowledge that some people might be overweight just like you are ugly. If you can live with and learn to love your ugly face, then chubby ladies can also appreciate their curves without feeling the need to conform to someone elses' ideals. Wouldn't have mentioned your ugly mug if you hadn't opened your fleshy burger lips(eeew) in such a manner.
like i said, the truth must be told. And whether you admit it or not the truth hurts you because you in one or the other is caught up in it
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Why you de fall my hand ooo.. Why don't you leave these ladies alone. For goodness, one man's food is another man's poison.
True that bro, it's just that am less busy today being a Sunday....you know
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by uglything: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
berem: what da.......! What truth is he talking about? That being chubby is a sin? Make im carry im coconut head go siddon joor! See nose like pesin wey no fit breathe well!
In as much as i can easily say that i am not all that that good lookin, i have no problem telling another person how good looking he or she is. And that seems to be the problem of most of ya'all; not only that you don't want to hear the truth, you don't want to tell it either!
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
shaybe baby:
Good heavens....shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ghettodreamz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

True that bro, it's just that am less busy today being a Sunday....you know

I see. But you don't need to make them feel awful. It becomes pejorative when you go on and on saying those awful things to them.. The best you could do, is give advice and theirs is to take or discard it. But it's fun anyway grin grin grin
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
for some reason i find chubby girls a turn on than skinny babes, i feel Gay when with a skinny babe kiss, but i think Exercise is neccessary if out of shape but some chubby girls know how to handle their appearance.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by JallowBah(f): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

And i am trying to motivate these lazy fat arssés to shed those meat and all they can do is bash my nose....really? Have you seen a big nose before?
Anyway, as long as i thanks God that my looks and intelligence gets me the kind of girls i likey, i can just let them continue living their fat miserable lives. Fat arssés

I am yung..and I have always been chubby or fat. Not obese, but fat.
Still, no problem getting attention from neither BOYS or MEN, in any age.

You are just deluding yourself.

And I wasnt the one talking about your nose, they were just comparing it to my butt. And frankly, thats almost more rude on me than you!
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by JallowBah(f): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

Loool, exactly what i said.....thats exactly what you fat girls do 'hunt' them down.
And point of correction, that's not the worst that can happen, that's what always happens....

If thats what always happens, I would not have a baby by now.

Get your head out your butt, and start opening your eyes to the fact that people like other things than YOU.

..and for the record; I have never gotten a no in my life.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by hakunamatata1: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

that u r a guy doesnt anoint u to speak on behalf of men. what u feel shld remain ur own opinion. truly thats what it is. skinny girls r taboos to some of us. ur taste is conditioned by ur bias. ...believe me ive dated all- skinny, fat, plump etc. the greatest moments i had was with the pluses. not all of 'em r cumbersome & clumsy (from the way they walk, u wld know) luvd the curves mhen! u cant get them anywhere!!! so free them abeg & stick to ur spaghetti babes. wink

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
JallowBah:

If thats what always happens, I would not have a baby by now.

Get your head out your butt, and start opening your eyes to the fact that people like other things than YOU.

..and for the record; I have never gotten a no in my life.
But i used 'these' na
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
hakuna matata:
that u r a guy doesnt anoint u to speak on behalf of men. what u feel shld remain ur own opinion. truly thats what it is. skinny girls r taboos to some of us. ur taste is conditioned by ur bias. ...believe me ive dated all- skinny, fat, plump etc. the greatest moments i had was with the pluses. not all of 'em r cumbersome & clumsy (from the way they walk, u wld know) luvd the curves mhen! u cant get them anywhere!!! so free them abeg & stick to ur spaghetti babes. wink
I never said i prefered skinny women joor, incase you've neva heard; moderation is the key....not fat and not too skiny either.
And BTW can you carry a fat girl home to mamma?
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ikekings(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
There is nothing wrong with ”chubby“ ladies.... Although i have never been with one... ”CHUBBY“ ladies have protruding stomach right?
@post no matter how ugly or fat a lady looks she must be getting the attention of some guys... Like they say ”another man's food is another man's poison“... That some of the guys you met always get attracted to your friends, does not mean you do not have a secret admirer...
But, 1st you have to love your body ”feel fly“ always. You are a lady... Don't act timid because you are chubby...
Secondly, you have to ”dress to kill“... At least your mode of dressing will make some guys to be attracted to you... E.g: me(i get attracted to ladies that dress to kill) no matter how ”ugly“ she is... That attraction must be there before considering the facial or body structure of the lady...
Thirdly, if you don't like the way you look... You can then hit the ”gym“ and control the way you eat and avoid ”junk foods“... Constant exercise will do it... You will not notice the changes immediately... But, with “time“ and how ”zealous“ you are... You, will start seeing the changes....

Note: that i feel attracted to ladies that ”dress to kill“ does not mean i will get attracted to ”OROBO“ ooo....#just saying...
By the way, this your username is very funny....

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by JallowBah(f): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
blogger1.0:

But i used 'these' na

Say what?

Write in english.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Are u a racist ?

this picture just cnt stop me rolling on d floor...lolzzzzz...nland guys wont kill me. where did u get d pic pls? lol
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
ikekings: There is nothing wrong with ”chubby“ ladies.... Although i have never been with one... ”CHUBBY“ ladies have protruding stomach right?
@post no matter how ugly or fat a lady looks she must be getting the attention of some guys... Like they say ”another man's food is another man's poison“... That some of the guys you met always get attracted to your friends, does not mean you do not have a secret admirer...
But, 1st you have to love your body ”feel fly“ always. You are a lady... Don't act timid because you are chubby...
Secondly, you have to ”dress to kill“... At least your mode of dressing will make some guys to be attracted to you... E.g: me(i get attracted to ladies that dress to kill) no matter how ”ugly“ she is... That attraction must be there before considering the facial or body structure of the lady...
Thirdly, if you don't like the way you look... You can then hit the ”gym“ and control the way you eat and avoid ”junk foods“... Constant exercise will do it... You will not notice the changes immediately... But, with “time“ and how ”zealous“ you are... You, will start seeing the changes....

Note: that i feel attracted to ladies that ”dress to kill“ does not mean i will get attracted to ”OROBO“ ooo....#just saying...
By the way, this your username is very funny....
WTF have just said?
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
JallowBah:

Say what?

Write in english.
i said i wasn't refering to you, that's why i used 'these girls' when i quoted your post. You get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.