Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,692 members, 7,959,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! (9553 Views)

It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric / Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD) / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by Sisterfatie(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2012
andromida:

Siter fatie why did you lose religion? Do you believe God and religion are one?
I beleive god or gods is/are a creation of the human imagination and dat religion is just an open cult, every religion has been created to serve a selfish purpose for different people while psychologically enslaving others.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
@maclatunji

i dont hate or dread banning, it is dumb people like u that i dislike.
Not ready to learn but quick to ban and criticize the learned when challenged. Naturally i dont know you, you may actually be a cool guy but Islam has messed you up.
Please quit being a fanatic.

@Sister fatie

christians are tolerant because they see christianity as a way of life. Living a christ-like life. Thats is living their lives like Jesus did. We may call christianity a religion but in actual fact, it brings positives that exceeds religion. It brings joy, peace and hope. But Islam breeds greed, death, intolerance, sturborness, polygamy, slavery, gender inequality and many evils.

There is indeed a God that set the constellations. I beleive in the creator, i beleive the words of Jesus, it was recorded that Jesus never sinned, even muslims agreed. But they dont like the truth, if they do, why didnt they beleive the words of the only man that never sinned. Jesus we know as history recorded, Muhamed we know also from history, before u call muhamed a messenger of God have u considered the works of his hands? Rape, killing, slavery, child molestation etc. He will surely rot in hell. Follow muhamed @ ur own peril.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by maclatunji: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
newken: @maclatunji

i dont hate or dread banning, it is dumb people like u that i dislike.
Not ready to learn but quick to ban and criticize the learned when challenged. Naturally i dont know you, you may actually be a cool guy but Islam has messed you up.
Please quit being a fanatic.

LOL,coming from you; I will take that as a compliment- I know you mean fantastic.tongue

newken: @Sister fatie

christians are tolerant because they see christianity as a way of life. Living a christ-like life. Thats is living their lives like Jesus did. We may call christianity a religion but in actual fact, it brings positives that exceeds religion. It brings joy, peace and hope. But Islam breeds greed, death, intolerance, sturborness, polygamy, slavery, gender inequality and many evils.

There is indeed a God that set the constellations. I beleive in the creator, i beleive the words of Jesus, it was recorded that Jesus never sinned, even muslims agreed. But they dont like the truth, if they do, why didnt they beleive the words of the only man that never sinned. Jesus we know as history recorded, Muhamed we know also from history, before u call muhamed a messenger of God have u considered the works of his hands? Rape, killing, slavery, child molestation etc. He will surely rot in hell. Follow muhamed @ ur own peril.

The young lady is confused. I am sure she will emerge from her confusion soon enough. She is not speaking from an objective point of view. Certain people and events have made her bitter about Islam, that doesn't mean they actually represent the religion or properly reflect it.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sister fatie:
I beleive god or gods is/are a creation of the human imagination and dat religion is just an open cult,every religion has been created to serve a selfish purpose for different people while psychologically enslaving others.

How did you come to the believe that God is a creation of the human imagination?
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by Sisterfatie(f): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
newken:
@Sister fatie

christianity breeds love and hope? Yeah tell that to gay pple in uganda, in the US. If u allowed ur brain ur to think u would realize dat xtianity is also guilty of all the malady u mentioned.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by Sisterfatie(f): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

The young lady is confused. I am sure she will emerge from her confusion soon enough. She is not speaking from an objective point of view. Certain people and events have made her bitter about Islam, that doesn't mean they actually represent the religion or properly reflect it.
confused? Yeah right
even if I was bitter because of horrible muslims in my life(not true by the way) pple like u, sweetnecta and lagosshia have shown me how bloodthirsty and intolerant islam is,u guys are doing a great job of it especially with ur pitiable co..cksucking of iran and arabs, I especially luv when u guys bring up golden age of islam whenever islams backwardness is mentioned. I assure u I can't wait to graduate to be free from the control of muslims over my life.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by Sisterfatie(f): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
andromida:

How did you come to the believe that God is a creation of the human imagination?
sigh! U really are persistent aren't u. I would tell u why deities exist. They exist because humanbeigns are scared of their motality.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by maclatunji: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sister fatie:
confused? Yeah right
even if I was bitter because of horrible muslims in my life(not true by the way) pple like u, sweetnecta and lagosshia have shown me how bloodthirsty and intolerant islam is,u guys are doing a great job of it especially with ur pitiable co..cksucking of iran and arabs, I especially luv when u guys bring up golden age of islam whenever islams backwardness is mentioned. I assure u I can't wait to graduate to be free from the control of muslims over my life.

LOL! Me bloodthirsty? You are the perfect example of a confused young lady.grin Let's be friends- you will see I am not bloodthirsty at all. I am almost as meek as a lamb.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by maclatunji: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
AbdulSleek:

The first bold is a lie. Please show me that Islamic state that was operating efficiently- where is the evidence for such? A delusion of Arab superiority!

The second bold is another lie. If you had basic sense of economics, you would know that all economic growths are artificial due to the artificial value we place on money. Money is only paper and gold is only a rock before we place values on them.

I had a debate with Tbaba, he is quite knowledgeable. You can learn from my comment to him;

https://www.nairaland.com/1068269/islamic-civilisation-islamic-law-reforming#12500291

Please, I have told you not to give advice on economic matters if you dont understand economics. Please. With all due respects.

People like you amuse me. You learn a few things and think you know everything. Here is what you requested for: The quintessential Islamic state thus far in human history https://www.nairaland.com/1072849/umar-ii-template-how-islamic .
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

People like you amuse me. You learn a few things and think you know everything. Here is what you requested for: The quintessential Islamic state thus far in human history https://www.nairaland.com/1072849/umar-ii-template-how-islamic .

Arab delusion again.

Umar was a great leader but these tales of him are over-inflated and exaggerated claims. Ironically, notice that "slave" is mentioned in the story. So slavery was a normal thing under Umar's regime?

You forget the great famine that fell on his people in 638? Hav you heard of a famine in the USA?
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by olawalebabs(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
@Abdulsleek Pls, do you observe the 5 daily prayers? Do you fast in the month of Ramadan? Just asking.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
AbdulSleek:

Arab delusion again.

Umar was a great leader but these tales of him are over-inflated and exaggerated claims. Ironically, notice that "slave" is mentioned in the story. So slavery was a normal thing under Umar's regime?

You forget the great famine that fell on his people in 638? Hav you heard of a famine in the USA?

LWKMD! LMFSO! LOL! LWTMB! ROTFL! Hahahhahhahhahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Dude I told you, you know next-to-nothing: Umar Ibn Abdul Aziz was born in 682 and died in 720, how could "the great famine" apply to him?

I don't need to say much after this, people like you think you know virtually all but in actual fact you know very little. That is why you can hardly improve.

As for slavery, it has always existed in one form or the order even till this day. Islam does not shy away from this fact and demands just treatment of "slaves" wherever they exist and seeks its reduction to the barest minimum by encouraging freeing of slaves as a highly recommended act of devotion. You don't believe slavery exists till today? View this https://www.nairaland.com/1072681/bank-employees-must-pay-millions .

Wait! Let me guess- it is not slavery, it is just a "bond". If so, I suggest you go and watch the movie "Living in Bondage" and see how happy such a life can be. tongue

You are beginning to lean on the ropes here- don't let me deliver a knock-out punch. grin

Assignment

Compare Umar II's disposition to slavery to that in Europe or any other part of the world in 720CE.tongue
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

LWKMD! LMFSO! LOL! LWTMB! ROTFL! Hahahhahhahhahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Dude I told you, you know next-to-nothing: Umar Ibn Abdul Aziz was born in 682 and died in 720, how could "the great famine" apply to him?

I don't need to say much after this, people like you think you know virtually all but in actual fact you know very little. That is why you can hardly improve.

As for slavery, it has always existed in one form or the order even till this day. Islam does not shy away from this fact and demands just treatment of "slaves" wherever they exist and seeks its reduction to the barest minimum by encouraging freeing of slaves as a highly recommended act of devotion. You don't believe slavery exists till today? View this https://www.nairaland.com/1072681/bank-employees-must-pay-millions .

Wait! Let me guess- it is not slavery, it is just a "bond". If so, I suggest you go and watch the movie "Living in Bondage" and see how happy such a life can be. tongue

You are beginning to lean on the ropes here- don't let me deliver a knock-out punch. grin

Assignment

Compare Umar II's disposition to slavery to that in Europe or any other part of the world in 720CE.tongue

[size=18pt]Sorry, I was thinking of `Umar ibn Al-Khattāb. Apologies. [/size]

Now, unto Umar Bin Abdul Aziz.

1) His reign was only 3 years. I could pick the last 3 years of Bill Clinton and claim that he was the Best president of America.

2) The claims about Umar in your links are nonsensical. Where is the evidence backing the claims of the income that Umar made? 124 million dirham?

a) How did he make such money? Taxation?
b) How much in real terms did he make? 124 million dirams could mean a lot but it could have been only worth 20,000 dollars considering the limited things money could buy in those times

3) There was slavery in his regime, according to your link (SLAVES WERE MENTIONED TWICE). He was killed by a slave according to your link. Imagine that he would have lived longer if he had freed all slaves? hmm?

How can you even use 8th century economics for today? The world population has grown to 7 billion, people live longer and international competition has increased (globalization)

You are living in an Arab delusionof the past
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by olawalebabs(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
Abdul, answer my question now.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
AbdulSleek:

[size=18pt]Sorry, I was thinking of `Umar ibn Al-Khattāb. Apologies. [/size]

Now, unto Umar Bin Abdul Aziz.

1) His reign was only 3 years. I could pick the last 3 years of Bill Clinton and claim that he was the Best president of America.

2) The claims about Umar in your links are nonsensical. Where is the evidence backing the claims of the income that Umar made? 124 million dirham?

a) How did he make such money? Taxation?
b) How much in real terms did he make? 124 million dirams could mean a lot but it could have been only worth 20,000 dollars considering the limited things money could buy in those times

3) There was slavery in his regime, according to your link (SLAVES WERE MENTIONED TWICE). He was killed by a slave according to your link. Imagine that he would have lived longer if he had freed all slaves? hmm?

How can you even use 8th century economics for today? The world population has grown to 7 billion, people live longer and international competition has increased (globalization)

You are living in an Arab delusionof the past

*Yawns* What you don't know is that there are Islamic rules even with formulas that guide trade and economics in an Islamic trade. These coupled with Islamic social welfare laws will bring prosperity (God-willing) to any nation that adopts them. You don't have to believe anything for this to be a valid point. I just felt like clipping your wings. Having done that, I will choose how and when I reply to you hereafter.

Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by Sweetnecta: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Newken:
by newken: 11:29pm On Oct 11
I Love Abdulsleek.

I have taken my time to read and digest all posts on this thread. Lagoshia and co are just too inferior to comprehend abdulsleek's intelligence and faith.
What gave you the impression that Abdulsleek is intelligence, when he couldnt standup for Islam in the face of those whose stands up for what they themselves believe? The people who I respect are those who are clear of their position and not ashamed to let you know it. They are not hypocrites.

In their effort to protect Islam, they propagate falsehood, become evil and sink deeper. The world can only be a better place to be without people like lagoshia arguing blindly. I am indeed disapointed. I was expecting much more from the self proclaimed stone worshiper scholar in lagoshia. Non muslims can only consider Islam if all their followers are like abdulsleek.
what stone? So you want Islam to be watered down as abdulsleek is suggesting, ignoring the Rule of Law, The Command of the Creator; 'don't give your daughters in marriage to non believers", as an example. Or dont consume alcohol? Anyway, I wanna know how Lagosshia is a stone worshiper, or are you using him to insinuate that Muslims are stone worshipers and what stone, if you know and i will tell you i dont and no muslim worships it.

No matter how you defend islam and adore muhamed. It is a known fact that the Quran was coupled and riddled with rubbish. Copying from the bible and claiming to be the last prophet.
could you give me an example of rubbish in the Quran, a biblical verse copied, and why you think Muhammad [sa] is not the Last Prophet? Was there a first prophet and could you name him and some prophets that came after the first prophet [as]? Is anyone of them before Prophet Abraham, or Isaac or Jacob [as]? And you do you think no prophet can come from other people except the children of Jacob? Can you proof that Muhammad [sa] is not a prophet from your Biblical acid test for who is a prophet from what he says and his blood line? I wanna see you try to disqualify Muhammad [sa] since it is the Bible you believe in?

Why must there be a last prophet?
Why not since there must be a last man?

Has God given up on man?
No. The reason the last Prophet was sent with an everlasting Book that will not change, even if you hate it. This opinion of yours will make others ask why was there not more than 1 Adam and Eve, more than one Christ, etc? The point is that God does what He Wills. If He made a Prophet from non eloquent Moses and a fatherless Jesus why do you think He will not make the last Prophet from half orphan before birth? Or you think no good comes from anyone else except the children of Jacob after the Friendship of God with Abraham [as] had been established?

Even Jesus who claimed to be the Son of God promised the comforter, which is the holy spirit after his depature. I see a greedy muhamed determined to exert authority by force.
read what the comforter was supposed to be and who he was to interact those actions upon? Did the authority of the comforter supposed to go beyond the disciples? No, according to the verse. Did the comforter fulfilled any of his roles upon the disciples? No, because there is no record of teaching the newer things upon what Jesus taught. What is so ironic is that the holy spirit if he was the comforter was always known and how could an already known thing be the another, a newer thing? If we take the verses about the comforter as the litmus test to decide if Jesus [as] was a Prophet, we will not find him to be so, because neither did the holy spirit fulfilled the speaking part, teaching new thing part, etc not did the disciple remained on earth long enough that we could say that the holy ghost/comforter remained with them forever.

To say that Muhammad [sa] was greedy is to be talking from abject ignorance of defective soul. What did Muhammad [sa] gained from being a prophet, except spirituality while he lost wealth and died educating the world about God? I personally see my life better because of I am trying to use Muhammad as my model; from my love of my family, to friends and neighbors.

The same muhamedic spirit posess muslims through the fraud called Quran.
Fraud is imitation claiming to be original or corrupted claiming purity. Please show us where Quran exhibit either or both because the burden of proof is upon the accuser? By the way there is nothing called Muhamedic spirit and i believe you are the fraudster here.

Shakes head for Islam and zooms off.
watch it, you just ran into a brick wall! Sorry, i see that you are licking out juice. Go mend your broken nose from the slammed face.

Maclatunji is the worst of all. An empty barrell making noises. If you could claim Islam can make a perfect economy, i wonder why you should be a moderator on nairaland. It is indeed Seun's fault. Bullying members and making dump posts. Rubish!
Seun is smart to appoint maclatunji, because he is at least playing the role of mitt romney, when being obama like will not be sufficient.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by LagosShia: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
And Mr. AbdulSleek still wonder why people think he's "logicboy" aka "MacDaddy".

Here's the topic he opened on slavery and Islam,and was told and proven beyond doubt there's no slavery in Islam:

https://www.nairaland.com/998816/honest-question-muhammad-pbuh
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
LagosShia: And Mr. AbdulSleek still wonder why people think he's "logicboy" aka "MacDaddy".

Here's the topic he opened on slavery and Islam,and was told and proven beyond doubt there's no slavery in Islam:

https://www.nairaland.com/998816/honest-question-muhammad-pbuh

Have I argued about slavery in any of my posts? I was telling maclatunji that he mentioned slavery in his thread.

You never fail to live up to you dreadful reputation. Even to your fellow muslims finding you repuslive
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

*Yawns* What you don't know is that there are Islamic rules even with formulas that guide trade and economics in an Islamic trade. These coupled with Islamic social welfare laws will bring prosperity (God-willing) to any nation that adopts them. You don't have to believe anything for this to be a valid point. I just felt like clipping your wings. Having done that, I will choose how and when I reply to you hereafter.

Enjoy your weekend.

Yet, such a nation has never existed.

You didnt clip my wings. I made a honest mistake about which Umar you were talking about.

If you are happy and gloating over such a small mistake, you then are a small man. I have seen people complain about your unnecessary banning. Do you ban people to make up for your inadequacies? Is it a psychological thing?
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by LagosShia: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
AbdulSleek:

Have I argued about slavery in any of my posts? I was telling maclatunji that he mentioned slavery in his thread.

You never fail to live up to you dreadful reputation. Even to your fellow muslims finding you repuslive

Your last sentence in the above says it all of who you truly are.it was a slip but enough to expose your fake identity.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
LagosShia:

Your last sentence in the above says it all of who you truly are.it was a slip but enough to expose your fake identity.

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Are you and Maclatunji brothers? Both of you claiming some kind of petty victories over nothing.

I was referring to the muslims on this site since I am still a newbie. I dont have friends on this site. They are your fellow muslims.

Please, can I ban you and Maclatunji from giving advice on islam?
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by olawalebabs(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Abdul, pls answer my questions.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by maclatunji: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
AbdulSleek:

Yet, such a nation has never existed.

You didnt clip my wings. I made a honest mistake about which Umar you were talking about.

If you are happy and gloating over such a small mistake, you then are a small man. I have seen people complain about your unnecessary banning. Do you ban people to make up for your inadequacies? Is it a psychological thing?

Why did you make that mistake? Your arrogance. I created a WHOLE thread for you to understand my point. Yet your arrogance prevented you from learning anything and you would still be satisfied in your arrogant ignorance had I not pointed it out to you.

See, if you disbelieve in Islam, you wouldn't be the first neither will you be the last. Some of us have better things to do than pander to your need for drama.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Why did you make that mistake? Your arrogance. I created a WHOLE thread for you to understand my point. Yet your arrogance prevented you from learning anything and you would still be satisfied in your arrogant ignorance had I not pointed it out to you.

See, if you disbelieve in Islam, you wouldn't be the first neither will you be the last. Some of us have better things to do than pander to your need for drama.

Look, you failed to help me on the riba issue and then I stopped taking you seriously.

I only glanced at your thread and thats why I made the mistake.

Why would you do all that for me?
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
olawalebabs: Abdul, pls answer my questions.

Repeat the questions please!
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by maclatunji: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
AbdulSleek:

Look, you failed to help me on the riba issue and then I stopped taking you seriously.

I only glanced at your thread and thats why I made the mistake.

Why would you do all that for me?

Obviously, you have a problem with comprehension- I said there was once an Islamic state where there was virtually nobody to give Zakat to, you said it's a lie. I pointed you to the thread on Umar II where a detailed explanation of economic reforms, growth and general well-being of citizens of the Islamic state is given under him. It is clearly stated that it got to a point that alms giving became difficult because there was hardly anybody that wanted or needed it. All of this was achieved using the Islamic Economic Model without Riba.

So, what on earth are you going-on about? Make we see front ... commot for road jare.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Obviously, you have a problem with comprehension- I said there was once an Islamic state where there was virtually nobody to give Zakat to, you said it's a lie. I pointed you to the thread on Umar II where a detailed explanation of economic reforms, growth and general well-being of citizens of the Islamic state is given under him. It is clearly stated that it got to a point that alms giving became difficult because there was hardly anybody that wanted or needed it. All of this was achieved using the Islamic Economic Model without Riba.

So, what on earth are you going-on about? Make we see front ... commot for road jare.

I stopped taking you seriously from page 1 of the thread.

Now, unless you live in some socialist utopia,there is no way your claims of Zero Zakat is true.

You are brainwashed if you really believe that in the 8th century, poverty was alleviated by an economic system that had slavery or indentured labour and dhimmitude.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by olawalebabs(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
AbdulSleek:

Repeat the questions please!
Do you pray the 5 daily prayer and do you fast in the holy month of Ramadan
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
olawalebabs: Do you pray the 5 daily prayer and do you fast in the holy month of Ramadan

grin grin grin

Erm....ehem......I didnt fast this year....... shocked shocked

As for prayers, I try but it is becoming harder and harder.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by olawalebabs(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
AbdulSleek:

grin grin grin

Erm....ehem......I didnt fast this year....... shocked shocked

As for prayers, I try but it is becoming harder and harder.
OK. May Allah lead you to the right path, not the part of those who went astray.
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by AbdulSleek(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
olawalebabs: OK. May Allah lead you to the right path, not the part of those who went astray.

So why did you ask the question?
Re: Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! by olawalebabs(m): 12:44am On Oct 13, 2012
AbdulSleek:

So why did you ask the question?
to know how best to relate with you. You didn't say 'Amen' to my prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan / A Journey Through The Quran.... The Amazing Quran Season 2... / How Did Your Eid-ul-kabir Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.