Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... (39852 Views)

Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / Looking For A Nigerian Classic Called Gazulla! Im Willing To Pay For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by badmeat(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
[/color][/font]

[size=14pt]Hilda Dokubo is half Rivers, Half Anambra. Besides the part of rivers where she comes from speak Igbo as a second language.[/size]

hilda dokubo is a full Rivers girl!she is from opobo!
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Dospix(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
You guys seem to be forgetting some classical nollywood movies:witches,last burial,muzanga and Nigeria first action movie;i can't really remember the name of the movie,but i can't forget the scene where one of the lead cast of the movie was in a resturant...in the course of eating her fork fell down,she didn't know how to express her self in English...but when she tried,she said"fork me down." Am trying to figure out the name of the movie,but my memory seem drowsy on this one.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Deattorney: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Forgotten d title,Liz Benson was there... There was a guy who held a life chicken nd bite off the head shouting 'I nid blood! I nid blood!!
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by bknight: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
So nobody remembers Ripples here? Or u'r still scared now as of I then.
Another tv series was d new masquerade.
Wonder woman cheesy
There was this yoruba series shown around 11pm abt a scary dwarf who appeared and disappeared, had fuuny powers & stuff.
F'eyi k'ogbon etc.

One movie was Ikuku (nkem owoh starred as osuofia, his claim to fame, I think zack orji starred too).
One early yoruba movie I still remember is aworan (picture).
Jimi Solanke's Story Time (funny stories abt gazelles + his guitar, songs etc grin)

Ayamatanga grin (by mount zion faith ministries) that sh1t was a fvcking scare undecided dafuq, lizard crawling inside someone's brain? shocked angry

Lots of them...still wondering where lola alakija of NTA news is now. Anyone knows?
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
bad meat: hilda dokubo is a full Rivers girl!she is from opobo!
And where is her mother from?
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dospix: You guys seem to be forgetting some classical nollywood movies:witches,last burial,muzanga and Nigeria first action movie;i can't really remember the name of the movie,but i can't forget the scene where one of the lead cast of the movie was in a resturant...in the course of eating her fork fell down,she didn't know how to express her self in English...but when she tried,she said"fork me down." Am trying to figure out the name of the movie,but my memory seem drowsy on this one.
Battle of Muzanga is one movie that really shocked me. I couldn't believe that Nigerian women could act a movie topless. I think i need to watch that movie again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
kq:

Evil Genius
You garrit bro! Thanks grin grin
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
naijababe:

An okay movie with respect to movies in that era. Go and find Mortal Inheritance. Omotola is yet to reproduce her performance in that movie in my books

That movie was the BOMBBBB.. It was first aired at flamingo those days.. DBN advertised it like almost every 10mins
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
bknight: So nobody remembers Ripples here? Or u'r still scared now as of I then.
Another tv series was d new masquerade.
Wonder woman cheesy
There was this yoruba series shown around 11pm abt a scary dwarf who appeared and disappeared, had fuuny powers & stuff.
F'eyi k'ogbon etc.

One movie was Ikuku (nkem owoh starred as osuofia, his claim to fame, I think zack orji starred too).
One early yoruba movie I still remember is aworan (picture).
Jimi Solanke's Story Time (funny stories abt gazelles + his guitar, songs etc grin)

Ayamatanga grin (by mount zion faith ministries) that sh1t was a fvcking scare undecided dafuq, lizard crawling inside someone's brain? shocked angry

Lots of them...still wondering where lola alakija of NTA news is now. Anyone knows?

Ripples was the bomb too.. The only character I remember was Tamuno..
New masquerade was another one.. Eni ma n zau biobio..Good old days mehn
Feyikogbon was boring joor but I remember watching it too.. The theme song was tan mo o,ko wa so,kiakia kowaso,we re we re ko waso..
The picture's an old movie released in the early 90s.. It was done by one guy called SOKOTI.. I remember the movie well.his folks were murdered and the guy went on a killing rampage.he had dreadlock in that film..
Ayamatanga..lol..that shit scared me to death,I don't sleep if I watch it.. The title was Agbara Nla.. Isawuru turned esupofo..lol..
I don't remember Lola Alakija of NTA but I remember this very fine newscaster called AWA BABA AHMED..the daughter was my classmate in ADRAO back then..
Good old Naija days
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
yommy2sure:
I remember Iva *greens* Iva nma nma...ahu aha uwerere nma ....with olu Jacobs and Francis duru think it was set in calabar culture or so...and I remember the price, chains, scarlet woman, trials, Ayo ni mofe.....Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo drooling

I actually cried watching that movie IVA... Nice scripting,touching storyline,Omotola,Francis and Olu Jacobs did an job with their interpretation
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Christmasdon: .THE FORMIDDABLE FORCE.

Hank Anuku chop Genieve lips for that movie ehn.. Kai,he kissed her like forever
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by viruz007(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Deattorney: Forgotten d title,Liz Benson was there... There was a guy who held a life chicken nd bite off the head shouting 'I nid blood! I nid blood!!

Sins of the father...
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by viruz007(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2013
TV series: Heaven's Gate.

Been looking for it to watch. It was produced by RCCG City of David. Anybody know where i can get it?
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by lepasharon(f): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
viruz007: TV series: Heaven's Gate.

Been looking for it to watch. It was produced by RCCG City of David. Anybody know where i can get it?

Irokotv !
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nollygurl: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Yes o, I jus finish watchin it again on iroko TV - it was freeeeeee
viruz007: TV series: Heaven's Gate.

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Mcoldsoja(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: What about the movie that featured ELEBELE ELBUWA and ONYEKA OWENU (children singing: padidi give us the ball...) The theme song of that movie is ONYEKA's YOU and I will live as ONE? Chai Jesus wept! embarassed embarassed
I think it was Larry Koldsweat not Enebeli Elebuwa.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Mcoldsoja(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
4. forgot the name of that series that brought comissioner of tourism in delta state to lime light
Checkmate
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Mcoldsoja(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
...Ramsey Nouah was scammed of his inheritance by his supposed friend played by Tony Oneweek I dont know if anyone can remember d title of dis movie. [/quote]
Blind trust.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Mcoldsoja(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
errmm....this one featured Okey Bakassi, Nkem Owoh and some oda dudes...they all died because of a ghana must go bag filled with money...cant remember d name too[/quote] The name was 'Stupd'.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2013
Mc oldsoja:
I think it was Larry Koldsweat not Enebeli Elebuwa.
Thanks! Eh don tey weh I watch that film abeg! I was in Primary 3 at that time! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mc oldsoja: 4. forgot the name of that series that brought comissioner of tourism in delta state to lime light
Checkmate

My all time favourite series and the only one that was completed smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Buike8: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dat wuz wen naija films were REAL films
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Buike8: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oh!! Wuz it Aki dat played dat role? I dnt tink so?
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Buike8: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Do u stil rememba wot happnd in ijele and izaga? I luv dose films
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Buike8: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dat film is d BOMB...i want 2 watch it again
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Buike8: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
U guys av 4gotten dis scary film called '31st Night'. I dnt vividly rememba al dat happnd in d film bt i tink i rememba d part whr bimbo akintola wuz killed by a teddy bear and ramsey survivd d whole ordeal wit d help of a rosary.Dat film wuz damn scary,i kudnt slp afta watchn it bt it wuz da BOMB
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Mimicole(f): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
These are d few I remembr dt really blew my young mind den in no particular order: ijele(sam dede killed it, genevieve n patience ozokwo were der as well), Igodo(classic)a lot of counterfeits were released aftr it wt very laughable names, Evil Men(luved d soundtrack),Violated(anoda classic), Rattle snake(powerful storyline), Blind trust(made me fall in love wt Ramsey, dt guy is a fabulous actor till 2mrw), Keeping faith(mindblowing)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by PCCOLLYN: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
When The Sun sets staring Kate Henshaw (Omono), Bob Manuel (Ken), Isaac Moses. Another classic soap is Beyond our dreams. Fond old memories this thread has helped relive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Buike8: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
I couldn't agree more, my dear. She was so awesome in that movie
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Dreyl(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
All great movies, i've seen almost all.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by patwilly(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Kenny4lyfe:
IGODO
pls this man with the white beard,the chief, who is he? is he still alive?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by invinzible1: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Feraz:
The lion might claim to be king, he's the king king of the jungle. But when the jungle is on fire. . . . .
......how can the lion be bigger than the Jungle oooo dance of shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 / NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) / BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.