Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... (39744 Views)

Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / Looking For A Nigerian Classic Called Gazulla! Im Willing To Pay For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by invinzible1: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tinkybabe:

#Can the lion be greater than the jungle? hunhuh dance of shame#

Nostalgia......lol, fun thing is you can't see any of the episodes online not even on YouTube. Great work gone like that.

Egejuru used to stay around my environment then. He's walks with his bag like Jehovah witness...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Onyeka2019: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol Omo gone are those days..
I really enjoyed watching it every Sunday night with my guardians and nephews we never miss it for once’s we don’t have generator then but there’s always light to watch this dance of shame every Sunday night lol..

I check this thread when it was posted and I saw the first comment was on 2012. And me I’m commenting 2021 lol after 9yrs of posting this thread lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by sammyironside: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
How can some get this series, searches everywhere for it can't find it. Dance of Shame.
invinzible1:

Nostalgia......lol, fun thing is you can't see any of the episodes online not even on YouTube. Great work gone like that.

Egejuru used to stay around my environment then. He's walks with his bag like Jehovah witness...lol
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by sammyironside: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lol, can somebody ever find dance of shame to watch again?
Onyeka2019:
Lol Omo gone are those days..
I really enjoyed watching it every Sunday night with my guardians and nephews we never miss it for once’s we don’t have generator then but there’s always light to watch this dance of shame every Sunday night lol..

I check this thread when it was posted and I saw the first comment was on 2012. And me I’m commenting 2021 lol after 9yrs of posting this thread lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.