Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... (39738 Views)

Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / Looking For A Nigerian Classic Called Gazulla! Im Willing To Pay For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
[/color][/font]

[size=14pt]Hilda Dokubo is half Rivers, Half Anambra. Besides the part of rivers where she comes from speak Igbo as a second language.[/size]

Ooh I see.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ndidi Obi mehn, where the hell is she? pretty lady.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
nnenna.1:
My bad, yes Ndidi Obi. What is she up to these days?

Eh yah Sola Fosudo now a lecturer. He used to paired a lot with Liz Benson.

[size=14pt]
Ndidi Obi missed her chance big time in Nollywood. I think it was due to the spiritual problem they said she had after she did Nneka. That's why she couldn't do part two. Someone else did.

Sola Fosudo has always been a lecturer. He was jugling both.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Na wa o. Spiritual problem?

Interesting about Fosudo. Was/is he a theatre professor?

Nollywood was definitely more "intelligent" in its hey day.

Afam4eva:

[size=14pt]
Ndidi Obi missed her chance big time in Nollywood. I think it was due to the spiritual problem they said she had after she did Nneka. That's why she couldn't do part two. Someone else did.

Sola Fosudo has always been a lecturer. He was jugling both.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Who has watched 'greatest weapon' ? Saint Obi and Ini Edo
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
nnenna.1:
Interesting about Fosudo. Was/is he a theatre professor?

[size=14pt]I should think so.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
adaobi123: Who has watched 'greatest weapon' ? Saint Obi and Ini Edo

[size=14pt]I really can't remember both of them in a movie together.
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
Afam4eva:

[size=14pt]I really can't remember both of them in a movie together.
[/size]

No ? That movie was the bomb cool
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
There's this movie with Omotola, pete edochie and saint obi.

Saint and Omotola were in love and wanted to get married but Pete refused because it was forbidden for two people from their opposing villages to marry.

Can't remember the name but Pete was in his classic evil chief role.

I also remember Evil Men as well.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
nnenna.1:
There's this movie with Omotola, pete edochie and saint obi.

Saint and Omotola were in love and wanted to get married but Pete refused because it was forbidden for two people from their opposing villages to marry.

Can't remember the name but Pete was in his classic evil chief role.

I also remember Evil Men as well.

[size=14pt]
I certainly must have watched the movie but can't remember.

Do you know that Aki was in Evil men?[/size]
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Afam4eva:

[size=14pt]
I certainly must have watched the movie but can't remember.

Do you know that Aki was in Evil men?[/size]

What role? Remind me please.

I know Aki was in Chain Reaction.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
nnenna.1:

What role? Remind me please.

I know Aki was in Chain Reaction.

[size=14pt]I can't remember his role but i know he was there.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Ejine(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2013
There was this Nigerian movie I saw earlier in 1998 called "Anointed", starring Kanayo O Kanayo, Eucharia Anunobi and Peter Bunor Jnr.

I remember Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) had a minor role in that film as the evil Eucharia Anunobi's son.

Eucharia had intended to poison her twin step-daughters, but after they prayed over the meal, the whole jazz rushed to Chinedu's food like say na Bluetooth transfer grin
Being the hungry jack he was, he jumped on his food without praying over it, and died instantly with rice and stew in his mouth grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2013
Ejiné: There was this Nigerian movie I saw earlier in 1998 called "Anointed", starring Kanayo O Kanayo, Eucharia Anunobi and Peter Bunor Jnr.

I remember Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) had a minor role in that film as the evil Eucharia Anunobi's son.

Eucharia had intended to poison her twin step-daughters, but after they prayed over the meal, the whole jazz rushed to Chinedu's food like say na Bluetooth transfer grin
Being the hungry jack he was, he jumped on his food without praying over it, and died instantly with rice and stew in his mouth grin
Is that not the movie where they ask Aki if he had prayed before eating and he said "I prayed in my mind".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Am not a cineast, but I love movies.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Will neva forget these movies Full moon and Diamond ring..ah was about 5 yrs wen I watched them..♡ly movies
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Flygeriansteve: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
I remember this movie where one fugitive guy who was in love with a rich man's daughter--can't remember what he did--was finally caught and hanged. 'Hostages' i think it was. Movie always had me in tears... And 'Karachika' too that probably instilled in me the sub-conscious fear I still have for women. Lol.
Sins of the Fathers also comes to mind: ghost, vultures and one evil tree in one village like that.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
WHERE CAN I GET SUPER TED
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Juell(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
The 1st Nigerian movie I watched was "Flesh and Blood" about a set of twin sisters, one was good and de other very wicked. RMD was in the movie and also Chritiana Ibokwe. Then another was "Tears for Love". I loved those movies.

Soaps......hmmm,
Cock crow at down, Behind the clouds, New village headmaster, new masquerade
Jaguar..........Things fall Apart......hmmm. Sometimes wish I cld go back to those good old days
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by bingbagbo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
can anybody please get me the link to download AWILO SHARP SHARP PART 1 FEATURING VICTOR OSWUAGU?? cry cry cry

MY BEST NJA MOVIE EVER
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Who remembers this movie 'Rattle Snake". I was young then I remember my mum, grandmum and sis crying while we watched that movie. It was one of those lovely movies, Osuofia with some other dude whose name I can't recall now.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by bingbagbo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
bin gbagbo: can anybody please get me the link to download AWILO SHARP SHARP PART 1 FEATURING VICTOR OSWUAGU?? cry cry cry

MY BEST NJA MOVIE EVER

https://www.nairaland.com/1375105/awilo-sharp-sharp-movie-part#17068782 cry cry
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Flygeriansteve: I remember this movie where one fugitive guy who was in love with a rich man's daughter--can't remember what he did--was finally caught and hanged. 'Hostages' i think it was. Movie always had me in tears... And 'Karachika' too that probably instilled in me the sub-conscious fear I still have for women. Lol.
Sins of the Fathers also comes to mind: ghost, vultures and one evil tree in one village like that.
It's Karashika. It was the movie that made Tricia Esegbe popular.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella: Tears in Heaven (It was about 4 sisters whose parents died and they went to live with their uncle....at some point they got into a singing competition where they sang egwu Chineke...the eldest sister died at the end)
I'm trying real hard to remember the movie. It sounds very familiar. I think part of the song was 'Egwu Chineke eee!! E dey sweet me for body!' or something like that. . . .

Full moon, above death, the senator, ijele, izaga, ulaga, evil forest, benita
Afam4eva:
Is that not the movie where they ask Aki if he had prayed before eating and he said "I prayed in my mind".
lol. . .I remember this one. . .
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
EVIL MEN nko? What about IGODO, Mama Sunday, Glamour Girls and Most Wanted? Double Assault kwanu? The early 90s TV series ONOME, Mortal Inheritance, can anyone remember Mama Gagoo? Baba Ogunde's Koto Orun nko?
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Can anyone remember the movie that brought Genevive Nnaji out. It's Ijele starring Sam Dede, Eucharia Anunobi and Genevieve(her name was Oma). Let me sing the song they sang in the movie.

Oma, nwanyi oma, oma omalicha nwa

Gini...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: EVIL MEN nko? What about IGODO, Mama Sunday, Glamour Girls and Most Wanted? Double Assault kwanu? The early 90s TV series ONOME, Mortal Inheritance, can anyone remember Mama Gagoo? Baba Ogunde's Koto Orun nko?
I thinl I remember the bolded. . . .
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva: Can anyone remember the movie that brought Genevive Nnaji out. It's Ijele starring Sam Dede, Eucharia Anunobi and Genevieve(her name was Oma). Let me sing the song they sang in the movie.

Oma, nwanyi oma, oma omalicha nwa

Gini...

Nsi gi atu-ujo, Chi gi so gi eje
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by theripper3: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Narrow escape - saint obi as a catholic priest

Blood money--- zach orji, francis duru, toun oni.

Evil men.

Nneka the pretty serpent

Series should be " the masquerade" zebrudaya (chika okpala) and his crew.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feraz: I thinl I remember the bolded. . . .
Yeah! That film badt gan!!! The last time I waste my time on nollywierd movies was in the early millenia before alaba boys start producing lolz! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]
One other movie that was popular in the early millenia and set the ball rolling for other great love movie was "My Love" starring Ramsey Noah, Chiege Alisigwe, Emeka Ike and Hanks Anuku. This movie was popular when it came out.. This was also the movie that brought Chiege to limelight.
[/size]
Hanks shot Emeka Ike when he was playing draft for not telling him where Ramsey and Chiege ran to. . .
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Afam4eva(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feraz: Hanks shot Emeka Ike when he was playing draft for not telling him where Ramsey and Chiege ran to. . .
Yeah, i remember that scene vividly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.