Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... (39820 Views)

Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / Looking For A Nigerian Classic Called Gazulla! Im Willing To Pay For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Ona don forget KPOF KPOF! KPOF KPOFF!! KPOF KPOFFF!!! grin grin
LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
One evil guy come for night dey call them pikin wee beg am.
Pls, what of this one that Susan Patrick wanted to abort her baby. When she was administered with some sleeping med (don't know what it is called), she had a dream about the child haunting her but they later became best pals and when he was about taken, she cried. She woke up and said she's not aborting the baby again.

Who remembers also 'Okpokporiokpo - the cat'?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Tinkybabe(f): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2013
nnenna.1:
There's this movie with Omotola, pete edochie and saint obi.

Saint and Omotola were in love and wanted to get married but Pete refused because it was forbidden for two people from their opposing villages to marry.

Can't remember the name but Pete was in his classic evil chief role.

I also remtit Evil Men as well.

FELONY..nice movie, shot in 1996 after mortal inheritance. .

Omg! This thread brings back memories. .The classic movies of then..There's this one where Liz Benson was Pete Edochie's wife and they lived in the village. .When Pete died strange things started happening , mortars pounding at night and a strange creature that comes at night saying"blood, I need blood"..can't remember the title, that movie was scary..ORACLE was another scary one..Where can we get these movies to watch . I'd love to watch them again
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by dollyparton(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Dance of Shame on Galaxy.
CHANCEMAN: Which tv drama in the years 2001-2003 featured a troublesome character Egejuru.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by VICMIK: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2013
I think "tears from heaven" happens to be one of the best movie I have watched featuring the likes of Ssusan patrick and jane edith azu.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2013
Feraz: LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Pls, what of this one that Susan Patrick wanted to abort her baby. When she was administered with some sleeping med (don't know what it is called), she had a dream about the child haunting her but they later became best pals and when he was about taken, she cried. She woke up and said she's not aborting the baby again.

O mehn! embarassed Let me electrocute myself to jug some dormant memory abeg! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2013
Deattorney:
Remind me abt evil forest
A movie where Nkiru Sylvanus and Hilda Dokubo (where is she BTW) were mother and child. She was the friend of The king's daughter being Genevieve. Someone stole the royal bracelet and being that the maid - Steph Nora-Okere didn't like Nkiru, she was banished with her mother. . .later the truth was out and Genevieve found Nkiru on her mother's grave crying and about to stab herself. . .you go know how the movie supose end. And guess what? Patience Ozorkwo was Genevieve's mother and that was my first time seeing her act as a good woman.

What of this movie - A cry for help? It brought Nkiru Sylvanus to limelight
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2013
dollyparton: Dance of Shame on Galaxy.
The lion might claim to be king, he's the king king of the jungle. But when the jungle is on fire. . . . .
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2013
Feraz: LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

Wicked children feast for their Popsy back na hin Okpa Eyin (back pain) catch am sharp sharp! grin grin! What of grandma wey develop PRICK use am F*uCK her daughter in-law? embarassed
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Deattorney: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2013
Feraz: A movie where Nkiru Sylvanus and Hilda Dokubo (where is she BTW) were mother and child. She was the friend of The king's daughter being Genevieve. Someone stole the royal bracelet and being that the maid - Steph Nora-Okere didn't like Nkiru, she was banished with her mother. . .later the truth was out and Genevieve found Nkiru on her mother's grave crying and about to stab herself. . .you go know how the movie supose end. And guess what? Patience Ozorkwo was Genevieve's mother and that was my first time seeing her act as a good woman.

What of this movie - A cry for help? It brought Nkiru Sylvanus to limelight
ble ble with uncle(clemz?
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
[b]Wicked children feast for their Popsy back na hin Okpa Eyin (back pain) catch am sharp sharp! grin grin! What of grandma mama wey develop PRICK use am F*uCK her daughter in-law? embarassed [/b]
1. LMAO!! Then wicked the man sha
2. She had to hit her laps wasn't it three times before a dick came out.. . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Tinkybabe(f): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2013
Feraz: The lion might claim to be king, he's the king king of the jungle. But when the jungle is on fire. . . . .
#Can the lion be greater than the jungle? hunhuh dance of shame#
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 28, 2013
Just read the whole thread and the names of some of the movies are hysterical - classic nollywood and why I avoid the movies like a rash. tongue

Surprised no one mentioned the movie "Beyonce" or whatever that crap movie is called.

Anyway, I can't get jiggy with this. undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Tinkybabe(f): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2013
I've missed all these actresses and a host of others I can't remember their names
Liz Benson,
Eucharia Anunobi,
Regina Askia
Victoria Iyama
Susan Patrick
Gloria Young
Stephnora Okere
Shan George
Benita Nzeribe

And the the guys
Charles Okafor
Kanayo O Kanayo
Pete Edochie
Ramsey lover boy Nouah
Emeka Ike
Sam Dede..liked him in igodo
Ernest Azuzu
Hanks Anuku..even with his fake american accent
JT Tom West(RIP)
Saint Obi-festival of fire, State of Emergency, Felony
Nobert Young
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by slimyem: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2013
All this talk of classic movies and no one remembers "The Gardener" and ALL of the mainframe movies?
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2013
Feraz:
1. LMAO!! Then wicked the man sha
2. She had to hit her laps wasn't it three times before a dick came out.. . grin grin grin
Yeah! Very long and thick joystick (okpa faaji)! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by mbaliri: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2013
Add paulli pin:28585C97 ,trade in ur old BB,ipad,iphone for another device.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:

.Gadget Deals
.Repair and maintenance of gadgets
.Bulk sms service
.WEB design
http://pic.twitter.com/uHO8azvj1g
For more info call 07030720016/ 08122935325

Email: paulli45@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2013
slimyem: All this talk of classic movies and no one remembers "The Gardener" and ALL of the mainframe movies?
Shaworo Ide, Magun(Thunderbolt) and Co. Shey? Noted!
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by slimyem: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Not even Regina Askia's "Most wanted"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by slimyem: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Yeah! Very long and thick joystick (okpa faaji)! grin grin
scary movie.
I can still remember the silly song those witches were singing in their coven.
"Achibobo ayachibobobo achibobo ayachibobobo"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2013
slimyem: scary movie.
I can still remember the silly song those witches were singing in their coven.
"Achibobo ayachibobobo achibobo ayachibobobo"
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2013
slimyem: All this talk of classic movies and no one remembers "The Gardener" and ALL of the mainframe movies?

The gardener starring Tunde Obe before he got fat, that guy was hot back in the day. Mainframe movies.....hmmmm... Mr Kelani is yet to produce anything better than Ti Oluwa Nile in my books

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by lepasharon(f): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Witches nko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2013
Did anyone see Eeku Ida starring Saheed Balogun, Enebeli Elebuwa and Lizzy Benson?! That was one hell of a movie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2013
slimyem: Not even Regina Askia's "Most wanted"?
Wey she jump from foot bridge on top moving vehicle shey? Noted!
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2013
lepasharon: Witches nko?
You go fear FEAR!
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Feraz(m): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2013
lepasharon: Witches nko?
Wasn't it the movie one fair dude (can't remember his name) was being whipped in his apartment after having a fight with one witch. He ran to his car to drive and then he had accident. I think a large rock came out of the ground or so....

Isn't it the same movie that they were singing - 'ekukuleku kulekuleku, ekukuleku kuleku'
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by slimyem: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2013
naijababe:

The gardener starring Tunde Obe before he got fat, that guy was hot back in the day. Mainframe movies.....hmmmm... Mr Kelani is yet to produce anything better than Ti Oluwa Nile in my books
yes o @ the gardener. Tunde was hot then. So was Bimbo Akintola. The movie was a cluster of fine thespians. Sola Sobowale, Fred Amata, Sam Loco, Bukky Ajayi, the old Mama Ajasco and Patrick Doyle too. cool

All Mainframe movies except the recent "Maami" count as classic to me still.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Christmasdon(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2013
If u really want to watch film and call it film go watch "state Of Emergency" watch also "Executive Crime."
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by lepasharon(f): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2013
Feraz: Wasn't it the movie one fair dude (can't remember his name) was being whipped in his apartment after having a fight with one witch. He ran to his car to drive and then he had accident. I think a large rock came out of the ground or so....

Isn't it the same movie that they were singing - 'ekukuleku kulekuleku, ekukuleku kuleku'

loool cheesy yes it was
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by slimyem: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2013
Christmasdon: If u really want to watch film and call it film go watch "state Of Emergency" watch also "Executive Crime."
I watched both then.

There was also this movie with hanks Anuku and Genevieve. He was a cameraman who shot a video of politicians commiting murder and they went after him when they found out he knew. Can't remember its title too but it was a good movie
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by slimyem: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2013
naijababe: Did anyone see Eeku Ida starring Saheed Balogun, Enebeli Elebuwa and Lizzy Benson?! That was one hell of a movie
I felt so bad to learn that the producer of that movie died shortly after it was released. Fantastic movie. The plot, the acts, Everything!
Grace Amah starred in it too.
Re: Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2013
slimyem: yes o @ the gardener. Tunde was hot then. So was Bimbo Akintola. The movie was a cluster of fine thespians. Sola Sobowale, Fred Amata, Sam Loco, Bukky Ajayi, the old Mama Ajasco and Patrick Doyle too. cool

All Mainframe movies except the recent "Maami" count as classic to me still.

I remember that i bought it and watched till the tape got twisted! Best scene, when Bimbo got him to see the 'light'.

Did u watch out of bounds? I swear Bimbo is legend in her own right!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.