Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service (28121 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by xwolverine: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

You are simply tongue twisting to no where . . . . The reports was very clear and concise . .and they unequivocally gave a good view of Nigeria . . .Your futile dance steps is taking you no where . . . .cos the report says there was an improvement with Nigeria leading the lines . . . . . .

Keyword ==> Global improvement

Your not interested in the case of the former IG, yet you are bleating that there hasn't been any inclination to counter corrupt practices . . .

The power to bring culprits to book is vested on the judiciary and the judiciary needs to be over hauled to quicken the processes of discharging their functions . . .And this is was one of the charge the FG gave the new Chief Justice of Nigeria . . .

jonathan-tasks-new-cjn-on-delayed-trials-corruption-security

Stop boring me with the above . .You either man up, discuss or shift aside for someone else . . . . . .

There are two reports, one is a list by TI, and the other is an analysis of the list by a nigerian news agency. While it's understandable for the reporter to be somewhat patriotic, you can clearly analyse the same list and draw conclusions based on the obvious, rather than lazily taking whatever you are being told hook line and sinker.

I am actually interested in total prosecution of corrupt individuals, but it is disappointing if all you can point to as achievement is some pockets of prosecution rather than obtaining landmark judgements or rather a situation where the government comes down hard on corruption cases and taking a very definitive stance of zero tolerance.

Remind me to celebrate when top guys like bankole, otedola, and so on are behind bars. Remind me to celebrate when you get don't need a tiny speck of prosecution in the face of bigger cases, for you to boast of success.

Even if its witchhunting, I don't mind, and moreover most of the guys Obj witch hunted are corrupt in the first place.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
xwolverine:

There are two reports, one is a list by TI, and the other is an analysis of the list by a nigerian news agency. While it's understandable for the reporter to be somewhat patriotic, you can clearly analyse the same list and draw conclusions based on the obvious, rather than lazily taking whatever you are being told hook line and sinker.

A reason why you tried creating a futile spin of yours, after boldly asserting that the verdict of the report was hinged on other notable working and efficient countries stagnating . .You just need to work harder to sell your lines to the public . . .

xwolverine:

I am actually interested in total prosecution of corrupt individuals, but it is disappointing if all you can point to as achievement is some pockets of prosecution rather than obtaining landmark judgements or rather a situation where the government comes down hard on corruption cases and taking a very definitive stance of zero tolerance.

The on going prosecution of the first batch of Petrol subsidy is a very good start . .moreso when wards of the PDP wigs were arrainged and their visas denied them to avoid unpleasant stories .

And how do you expect a land mark judgement in a probe that just started in August coupled with the slow judiciary process . . . .

Yes, i support your stance on a definitive stance on zero tolerance . . .

xwolverine:

Remind me to celebrate when top guys like bankole, otedola, and so on are behind bars. Remind me to celebrate when you get don't need a tiny speck of prosecution in the face of bigger cases, for you to boast of success.

Even if its witchhunting, I don't mind, and moreover most of the guys Obj witch hunted are corrupt in the first place.

Like i said . .chill and let the Judiciary discharge their duties . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Tosman12(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella: GEJ is a joker. I wonder if the hat he wears inadvertently blocks his thinking faculty.

It must be bocking it,the guy is Crack joker!!!!
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Pataki: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
Jona-daft again?

He has now turned himself from being a clueless retardeen into a church service jester? grin

BTW, how is his wife doing? Still galloping thousands of Euro everyday sitting on that hospital bed in Germany? What a wicked useless man this president is. Your wife is dying away abroad, the mumurideen is busy cracking jokes in a church service. lipsrsealed
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by chinedum45(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=StarBoard]
More idioc.y from you as if you haven't goofed enough.
Where is Nigeria on TI's ranking? No 143 in a list of 178, and it's something to rejoice about?2010index rating for Nigeria was 2.4, which was the same ad 2011.Where is the improvement?We had an index of 2.7 in 2009.How then can you say there has been an improvement over the two year period in view?
Do you just talk for the sake of defending your silly President?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index#s

intelligent fellow.....is it the president who will prosecute the defaulters in the subsidy probe?
who is to prosecute those involved in pension scam?...President or Judiciary? What powers does the President have judiciary?.....Please Be REASONABLE AND PATRIOTIC.....STOP INSULTING OUR PRESIDENT
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by otokx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
If only he could keep quiet?
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by atise: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and James Ibori was acquitted here and jailed in the UK.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and the Halliburton probe is dead in the water as at now, with no one convicted.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; with the Elumelu power probe scandal swept under the carpet and never heard of hence.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; with former Gov Peter Odili strutting the national landscape, with a ‘perpetual’ court injunction preventing anyone from prosecuting him for his past crimes. Aah, and lest I forget his wife is being made a Supreme court Judge and CFR recipient.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and the Subsidy probe fraud/scandal and Otedola/Lawan-gate issue is slowly being pushed into national forgetfulness.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and your good friends Alamiyiesiegha, Lucky Igbinedion and Joshua Dariye cannot dare set their feet on UK soil for fear of REAL prosecution

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and former Govs Nnamani, Turaki, Senator Andy Uba et al (all with corruption charges against them) are still sitted in the hallowed chambers of the senate making laws for the rest of us.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; Indeed!
Happy independence to a pathetic Nation.....

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by oladayo042: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
Even if I can't be in the church where Jonathan was cracking ribs, thank goodness I had my share of the laughter in my room.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by redsun(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
Even rogue tinubu aquital can be said to be "iboriquital" in nigerian law( a case where proven traitors are set free by the courts.The reverse of justice).It is plain that all nigerian politicians are criminals,but they want gullible to believe that as long the law has not found them guilty,they cant be seen as criminals,meanwhile,there is no law in nigeria,that is why they get away with atrocities.

The whole thing is a vicious of doom and backwardness.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Drksly(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
If u mock ur president or call him a failure, who re u? If a system is failing n u open ur mouth 2critsize it, either ure scared of admiiting uve failed as a persn or u knw ure a failure n jus tryn nt 2b alone. If any persn dat says GEJ has failed shud b given a chance 2rule, we all by nw wud ve bin dead!
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Moh2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Make una no blame d dude (retardeen)na! Na person weh give am script to read for us nai una go insult
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Patsey: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
atise: “2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and James Ibori was acquitted here and jailed in the UK.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and the Halliburton probe is dead in the water as at now, with no one convicted.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; with the Elumelu power probe scandal swept under the carpet and never heard of hence.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; with former Gov Peter Odili strutting the national landscape, with a ‘perpetual’ court injunction preventing anyone from prosecuting him for his past crimes. Aah, and lest I forget his wife is being made a Supreme court Judge and CFR recipient.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and the Subsidy probe fraud/scandal and Otedola/Lawan-gate issue is slowly being pushed into national forgetfulness.

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and your good friends Alamiyiesiegha, Lucky Igbinedion and Joshua Dariye cannot dare set their feet on UK soil for fear of REAL prosecution

“2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and former Govs Nnamani, Turaki, Senator Andy Uba et al (all with corruption charges against them) are still sitted in the hallowed chambers of the senate making laws for the rest of us.

[size=15pt]WELL SAID. AND THE LIST GOES ON...GEJ IS AN ABSOLUTE IDI0T. HE'S CERTAINLY A CLUELESS AND THOUGHTLESS GUY WHO WOULDN'T THINK BEFORE MAKING UTTERANCES[/size].

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
chinedum45:
intelligent fellow.....is it the president who will prosecute the defaulters in the subsidy probe?
who is to prosecute those involved in pension scam?...President or Judiciary? What powers does the President have judiciary?.....Please Be REASONABLE AND PATRIOTIC.....STOP INSULTING OUR PRESIDENT
This idi.ot is obviously deluded.
So who then should fight corruption since you're ready to make excuses for the President.
So who?
Since GEJ is ready to make a bogus claim about being the second most-improved corruption fighting nation, why are you absolving him from the obvious failings of his government?Why do we fail to believe that blatant lie when there are lapses in the so-called fight against corruption?
If you don't have anything to do, go and watch Lex Steele on your laptop instead of posting hogwash.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
It's obvious that President Jonathan lied when he made that utterance about being the second most-improved nation in fighting corruption.
Transparency International has no index or figure to rank nations in terms of improvement. You can take that to the bank.
Fuuulls like jmaine and co who cannot think to save their mothers from a gang-r.ape will rush to jump to his defence without doing any critical analysis of the situation.
Yet we're supposed to respect the President who cannot respect himself enough to tell the simple truth about an issue his government has failed woefully to (a)show any willingness to deal with (b)shown little or no competence to deal with.
The only thing they know best is to do is manipulate the judiciary to their own satisfaction by planting cronies of theirs.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
StarBoard: It's obvious that President Jonathan lied when he made that utterance about being the second most-improved nation in fighting corruption.
Transparency International has no index or figure to rank nations in terms of improvement. You can take that to the bank.
Fuuulls like jmaine and co who cannot think to save their mothers from a gang-r.ape will rush to jump to his defence without doing any critical analysis of the situation.
Yet we're supposed to respect the President who cannot respect himself enough to tell the simple truth about an issue his government has failed woefully to (a)show any willingness to deal with (b)shown little or no competence to deal with.
The only thing they know best is to do is manipulate the judiciary to their own satisfaction by planting cronies of theirs.

Suddenly the ediot goes lyrical after going dumb earlier . . . . Thank goodness, folks from premiumtimes have given you a fodder to chew on and i aint surprised seeing your chest beating attempt . . . .

The editors at businessdayonline known for their objectivity apparently goofed, or perhaps still do have salient data to proof their publication concerning our corruption perception rating . . . .

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/44406-fgs-anti-corruption-initiative-impacts-nigerias-global-perception

P:S ======> Edited ( Use the "Mum" gang r_ape logic again and i will verbally burn you ). . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by crackhouse(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
nonoski: Grand Comedian Of the Federal Republic (GCFR)
it can still mean Great Comedian of the Federal Republic
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by lanrefront1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
President Jonathan perpetrated an unprecendented fraud of 2.7 trillion on Nigerians through the fuel subsidy scam just because he wanted to win the presidential elections at all cost. Every other fraud or embezzlement is child's play besides this monumental fraud. Anyone who thinks a record breaker in the magnititude of money ever embezzled in the country, can fight corruption in that same country deserves to have his head checked.

Fighting corruption ko, fighting corruption ni.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 02, 2012
jmaine:

Suddenly the ediot goes lyrical after going dumb earlier . . . . Thank goodness, folks from premiumtimes have given you a fodder to chew on and i aint surprised seeing your chest beating attempt . . . .
This slowpoke wants to lump me in his category.
I have other things to do than hanging around social media defending your clueless idiot of a President.
I don't lick his balls to feed my family.So if you're waiting for me to respond each second you post then you are even sillier than I give you credit for, a$$-wipe.
You're just plainly stupid.
Where did I reference Premium Times?
Isn't it obvious that your drunk fisherman isn't being honest with the facts.
The only reference I used was from TI.Even you have to acknowledge you don't have a point.
Your president lied.Simple.
He wants to take credit for a ten-year period, when it's obvious he would rather distance himself from the associated problems that arose within the same time-frame.
And you want me to take him serious just because he feeds you with tax-payers money.
Fact: TI DOES NOT RANK COUNTRIES BY IMPROVEMENT.
Fact:UNDER YOUR PAYMASTER THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION HASN'T IMPROVED AS YOUR PAYMASTER WOULD WANT US TO BELIEVE
Fact:JMAINE IS AN IDI.ot .
Fact::GEJ IS A LIAR AND A CLOWN.
I'll ignore the other parts of your tepid response.
Burn me lyrically? I laugh.Because you threatened me I should start quavering in my boots?Poor insecure soul taking it personal because he cant think.You're really a low-life scumbag.
You're really a waste of time.Apparently your people in the Villa see you're not doing a good job ot spinning lies into the truth as you would make them believe you could.
Get a life and use your head, house-boy zombie.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by ignis: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2012
gbadexy: This man no dey respect himself, he opens himself to ridicule with his comments.
Ridicule or no ridcucle, he remains the president of NIGERIA
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2012
StarBoard:
This slowpoke wants to lump me in his category.
I have other things to do than hanging around social media defending your clueless idiot of a President.
I don't lick his balls to feed my family.So if you're waiting for me to respond each second you post then you are even sillier than I give you credit for, a$$-wipe.
You're just plainly stupid.
Where did I reference Premium Times?
Isn't it obvious that your drunk fisherman isn't being honest with the facts.
The only reference I used was from TI.Even you have to acknowledge you don't have a point.
Your president lied.Simple.
He wants to take credit for a ten-year period, when it's obvious he would rather distance himself from the associated problems that arose within the same time-frame.
And you want me to take him serious just because he feeds you with tax-payers money.
Fact: TI DOES NOT RANK COUNTRIES BY IMPROVEMENT.
Fact:UNDER YOUR PAYMASTER THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION HASN'T IMPROVED AS YOUR PAYMASTER WOULD WANT US TO BELIEVE
Fact:STARBOARD IS AN IDI.ot .
Fact::STARBOARD IS A CLOWN.
I'll ignore the other parts of your tepid response.
Burn me lyrically? I laugh.Because you threatened me I should start quavering in my boots?Poor insecure soul taking it personal because he cant think.You're really a low-life scumbag.
You're really a waste of time.Apparently your people in the Villa see you're not doing a good job ot spinning lies into the truth as you would make them believe you could.
Get a life and use your head, house-boy zombie.

You are just another dreg who feels participating on a debate in an anonymous forum means one get's paid . . . . Wonder whose faecal droppings your injesting to post here . . .

The ediot went mute only to resurface after Ptimes did their own lil investigative bit . . .and your here chest beating to no where. . . . . . Yes, GEJ was prolly misled by a media report . . .but accept Ptimes bailed you out . . . . . .

I only gave you a candid warning of not using the silly gang r-ape logic you used earlier cos if i see it again . . .I will descend on you with the most vulgar words in my possession . . . .

The fool trying painstakingly to impress . .What a Lizard . . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2012
jmaine:

It's foolishness thinking your rants here amounts to something . . . . .More ediotic when your rants were baseless . . . .

Demdem:

Who gives a ffuck about the opinion of a confirmed sycophant. Abegi tackle retardeen foolish words which is the basis of this thread.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2012
[s]
lorddannie:

You called others sycophants, who are you? Misguided fellow and a traitor seeking for cheap popularity on nairaland. Take a self review of your posts and you would see how have been raining abuses, invectives and hate; trying to impress people by spreading hate. You can do well by criticising and not abuse
[/s]

Crap.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2012
lorddannie: you can start the process of de-robbing him. This your hate, under the guise of criticism is leading you somewhere. There is a clear cut difference between criticism and abuse. Do you think you have the moral standing to call for caution.

is like the jerry curl hair pastor is ur sheperd grin Anyway, mine is to make a "patriotic" call, the onus is who those who place the robe on him to either abide by it or not. Thats not my responsibility and am not claiming such. till date the so called man of God is yet to condemn the criminal act melted on children that are alleged to be witches and wizards in in Akwa ibom. If my "patriotic call" is termed hate by you, no yawa. Afterall, u are dumb.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2012
lorddannie: Is all this about GEJ's statement that you read from saharareporters or something else. Something is definitely wrong with this guide. open display of hatred, while claiming to be a critic. Please read your post and try to be objective, not raining abuse. Painfully, many "like" this

My friend, STFU. u obviously dont know the basis of that post of mine.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2012
atise: “2nd only to USA in fighting corruption”; and James Ibori was acquitted here and jailed in the UK.

The Retardeen is obviously proud of this no doubt. This explains why he decides to brag about this even in the house of God. What a merciful God we serve. Ogun or Amadioha would have struck him down instantly.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2012
jmaine:

You are just another dreg who feels participating on a debate in an anonymous forum means one get's paid . . . . Wonder whose faecal droppings your injesting to post here . . .

The ediot went mute only to resurface after Ptimes did their own lil investigative bit . . .and your here chest beating to no where. . . . . . Yes, GEJ was prolly misled by a media report . . .but accept Ptimes bailed you out . . . . . .
[/b]
The thing with you paid hands is that you always leave the substance and chase shadows.
Like I said, I don't always have the luxury of being on NL to defend my boss.
So i don't have a response to you.
I'm telling you that you are still a FOOOL.
Let's assume that PTimes is my source.
Are they lying?
Let's assume that PTimes is my source. Doesn't it negate all the hogwash you;ve been saying?
Let's even assume I kept quiet as you claim till PTimes "bailed me out". Isn't that a better position to assume instead of crowing stupidly and harping on a write-up based on non-factors and a time-range that doesn't involve "THIS GOVERNMENT".
The business day you are making a case for by saying they have more salient data haven't bothered to show it.
Does it mean that Business Day cannot err in publication?
Stick to the facts of the argument and stop making a foool of yourself this early morning.Your drunken fisherman President is obviously influencing you.
The facts still remain:
The facts still remain that
1) GEJ lied about the corruption claim
2)TI does not rank nations based on IMPROVEMENT
3) You goofed by leaping off your master's dic/k in quoting that stupid Business Day report.

You really need to refund the money spent on your tertiary education.
Impress you?
Golly, you're a tad childish to boot.
You insulted me based on a false premise nd now here you are trying to look good and justify your illogically sill stance.
Now you attribute it to "being misled", but a supposed P.hD holder cannot cross-check his facts before bleating to the nation and you want us to take him seriously.
jmaine:
I only gave you a candid warning of not using the silly gang r-ape logic you used earlier cos if i see it again . . .I will descend on you with the most vulgar words in my possession . . . .

Notorious BIG/Tupac/Nas all rolled into one. Why are you still waiting.I've fired the first shot,let the games begin.
Strip the grammar and deduce the real message: which is simply that you cannot think and you are a big foool.
When you accept that, your blood will stop boiling unneccesarily.
Low-life paramecium.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2012
jmaine:

[/b]
The thing with you paid hands is that you always leave the substance and chase shadows.
I'm telling you that you are still a FOOOL.
Are they lying?
Let's assume that PTimes is my source. Doesn't it negate all the hogwash you;ve been saying?
Let's even assume I kept quiet as you claim till PTimes "bailed me out". Isn't that a better position to assume instead of crowing stupidly and harping on a write-up based on non-factors and a time-range that doesn't involve "THIS GOVERNMENT".
The business day you are making a case for by saying they have more salient data haven't bothered to show it.
Stick to the facts of the argument and stop making a foool of yourself this early morning.Your drunken fisherman President is obviously influencing you.
The facts still remain:
1) GEJ lied about the corruption claim
3) You goofed by leaping off your master's dic/k in his defense by quoting that stupid Business Day report.

jmaine:

Notorious BIG/Tupac/Nas all rolled into one. Why are you still waiting.I've fired the first shot,let the games begin.
Strip the grammar and deduce the real message: which is simply that you cannot think and you are a big foool.
Low-life paramecium.
Impress you?
Golly, you're a tad childish to boot.
You insulted me based on a false premise nd now here you are trying to look good and justify your illogically sill stance.
Now you attribute it to "being misled", but a supposed P.hD holder cannot cross-check his facts before bleating to the nation and you want us to take him seriously.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2012
StarBoard:

And i asked you whose faecal droppings are you injesting to post here since your conviction says one must get paid to post here . . .

StarBoard:

Still doesn't change the plain fact of what i said . . .

StarBoard:
I'm telling you that i am still a FOOOL.

Fixed . . . .

StarBoard:

Are they lying?

Yes businessday can err and i simply said they either goofed or may have more salient data to proof their assertion . .

Good for acknowledging Ptimes bail out here . .so stop tryna act smart . . .

StarBoard:

Your drunken fisherman President is obviously influencing you

A drunken Fisherman way above you and what you ever stand for . . . .

StarBoard:
The facts still remain:
1) GEJ was misled about the corruption claim

The bolded was fixed to reflect the true position . . . .

StarBoard:
3) You goofed by leaping off your master's dic/k in his defense by quoting that stupid Business Day report.

Whose diiick is firmly stuck inside you . .at least mine is the President of Nigeria . .so whose diick are you currently riding as you post . . . .

I simply furnished you a source from the ever objective Businessdayonline . . . . . Which sufficed until Ptimes did their home work . . .

StarBoard:

lame lines again . . . . .

StarBoard:
Strip the grammar and deduce the real message: which is simply that you cannot think and i am a big foool.
Low-life paramecium.
Impress you?
Golly, i am a tad childish to boot..

I don't like prancing about like a lil child . .i simply warned you not to use the "Mum gang r-ape logic again . . .cos if you . .i will burn you verbally . .it's a very simple message

Btw, your using the Nas/biggie/Tupac stunts was quite dull . .what a Lizard . . . .

StarBoard:

Errors do happen . . . Why fixate on this point when you have a long page of speech to debunk . . . .As far as concerned . . . .This single issue doesn't dissolve the rest of his speech . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by aduje(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]Our Jona who art in Aso
Rock,Clueless is thy
Name,thy Income
come,let your Cassava
bread be given to us as it
is in Aso Rock,Give us our
garri, our daily bread,And
forgive us who call you
Retardeen, As you forgive
Patience who tresspass
against English,And lead
us not into kidnapping,
but deliver us from
kidnappers,For thine is
Aso Rock ,Okupe and
Abati,forever and ever,
Amen
@Poster, this is the Anthem of the era...God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Okewuoma: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2012
informatix: NO responsible citizen will mock his president even if he is wrong. His effort were enough i agree but i frown face @those who took my president for a ride.

UR PAPA
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Flakeey(f): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Jerie: Jona...! It is better to have a brain and have no shoes, than to have a multitude of shoes and no brain. You have made it clear to the world that Dame is a reflection of your reasoning. By the way, Dame, get well soon.

Awwwww
that hurts
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by hod898(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dumb statements-true talk.but, i'll say he's been actd against by many politicians, so his mind set aint really stable; otherwise, i beleive in presido smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody / We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.