Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service (28021 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, leave tori. Our president, the retardeen's statement is dumb. That's the plain truth.
you will also be treated with disdain and disrepute and called a retardeen,whenever you get in any position of authority,whether you are doing well or not.
What goes around,comes around.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2012
[s]
solomon111: you will also be treated with disdain and disrepute and called a retardeen,whenever you get in any position of authority,whether you are doing well or not.
[/s]

Foool, its either u attend to the subject matter on this thread or u ffuck off. The thread is about another world class foolish comment from our own retardeen. This thread won't even exist if not for his foolish comment?

14 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2012
informatix: NO responsible citizen will mock his president even if he is wrong. His effort were enough i agree but i frown face @those who took my president for a ride.

If this were the first time GEJ would be making such a gaffe, it would have been understandable. However, it seems GEJ is makes blunders impulsively. He is a serial disgrace to we the younger generations. By the way, it is also irresponsible on your part to see your agent telling you a blatant lie and you goad him on.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by SlyIg(f): 12:47am On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmmm... So far this news is coming from saharareporters,i doubt!
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Emrey: 12:48am On Oct 01, 2012
Fucking retard
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by sunkoye: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2012
informatix: NO responsible citizen will mock his president even if he is wrong. His effort were enough i agree but i frown face @those who took my president for a ride.
son,may u be like Jonathan to ur children as he is to Nigerians..then let's wait to see if ur children will curse U or not! Mitshewwww

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by EreluY(f): 12:50am On Oct 01, 2012
[size=14pt]Please allow GEJ to continue to make caricature of himself both at home and abroad. He's going down the memory lane as the first illiterate, yet a university graduate with a PhD to rule Nigeria. Without any post-secondary qualifications, IBB was more articulate, diplomatic and intelligent than this so called university graduate, PhD holder and ex-university don. DINDINRIN, ZUWO.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2012
First off this report is a lie. I was in the church service and nothing, absolutely nothing like this happened. Hey, we live in a democracy, we've got a law protecting our right to free speech and freedom to express our view(s). This is one of the greatest achievements of the democracy we practice in this country. This report is false, painted with lies by the reporter and as usually sahara reporters can report what ever they like and want, and readers can choose to either believe or do the honest/ honourable thing and dump this report in the BIN!!!! IT IS A FALSE REPORT.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by miccheck57: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2012

How old are u?...
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 12:59am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: you will also be treated with disdain and disrepute and called a retardeen,whenever you get in any position of authority,whether you are doing well or not.

Young man, are u not d person who asked what 'born again people' can do to save Nigeria? You're now cursing? You're a hypocrite and a disgrace to what every decent mind stands for. I checked your past posts, you've been licking GEJ's a.ss since 3 months after 2007 elections no wonder you're now spewing shiit. Go get a life laptop 39.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Demdem: [s][/s]

Foool, its either u attend to the subject matter on this thread or u ffuck off. The thread is about another world class foolish comment from our own retardeen. This thread won't even exist if not for his foolish comment?
And that would warrant you calling the president a retardeen?
That would warrant your looking for his faults in every thread,even when there is none.
Well you do not owe me any explanation.
Just remember this period in your life,when you are being called a retardeen by your subjects,when you are ridiculed and despised by those you think you serve,and when no matter how hard you try,your best is being ridiculed, your competency is judged by how much 'swag' you can exude,and the failure of past heads,is placed squarely on your shoulders.
Again,what goes around,surely comes around.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by mkmyers45(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Could this be true...Its a shame if it is
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dayokanu(m): 1:05am On Oct 01, 2012
I said it in the UN thread

Retardeen Punked once again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This man is now notorious to be a worldwide moro0n.

WHo would take a man wearing black mourning sack clothes and a cowboy hat to address people. They should line him up with Chris Rock, Klint da drunk, I go dye, Baba Suwe and other comedians

Reminds me of this below

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:

Young man, are u not d person who asked what 'born again people' can do to save Nigeria? You're now cursing? You're a hypocrite and a disgrace to what every decent mind stands for. I checked your past posts, you've been licking GEJ's a.ss since 3 months after 2007 elections no wonder you're now spewing shiit. Go get a life laptop 39.
STFU you ignorant illiterate.
You are one of those who think insulting the president is cool.
Just because others are doing it,you can't afford to be left out.
Lol.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2012
Henry120: First off this report is a lie. I was in the church service and nothing, absolutely nothing like this happened. Hey, we live in a democracy, we've got a law protecting our right to free speech and freedom to express our view(s). This is one of the greatest achievements of the democracy we practice in this country. This report is false, painted with lies by the reporter and as usually sahara reporters can report what ever they like and want, and readers can choose to either believe or do the honest/ honourable thing and dump this report in the BIN!!!! IT IS A FALSE REPORT.

you sleep for church?, abi na RETARDEEN speech make u lose ur memory

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2012
Henry120: First off this report is a lie. I was in the church service and nothing, absolutely nothing like this happened. Hey, we live in a democracy, we've got a law protecting our right to free speech and freedom to express our view(s). This is one of the greatest achievements of the democracy we practice in this country. This report is false, painted with lies by the reporter and as usually sahara reporters can report what ever they like and want, and readers can choose to either believe or do the honest/ honourable thing and dump this report in the BIN!!!! IT IS A FALSE REPORT.

Ok. Next plss
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: STFU you ignorant illiterate.
Lol.

are you high
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:10am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu: I said it in the UN thread

WHo would take a man wearing black mourning sack clothes and a cowboy hat to address people. They should line him up with Chris Rock, Klint da drunk, I go dye, Baba Suwe and other comedians

Reminds me of this below

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]
Now you are taking it too far.
You are insulting his culture.
Na inferiority complex go kill you.
You this massive sack of yoruba dung.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

are you high
it seems you are low
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: Now you are taking it too far.

what culture?...borrowed?

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dayokanu(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2012

They said its the Orange fruit that makes people throw stick at the tree. An improperly brought up child would bring shame to his family and culture.

A few poorly brought up Nigerians have brought shame on the whole Nation of 150m, A few poorly brought up Arabs have brought shame to their whole race

Retardeen is the one bringing shame to his people

9 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: STFU you ignorant illiterate.
Lol.

Haba pastor!Personal attack shows the lack of reasoning, insult is the manifestation of cluelessness, abuse is the hallmark of poor upbringing and ignorance. I will not retaliate your bad manners, I however, extend a once-in-your-lifetime opportunity to debate with me based on facts.

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu:

They said its the Orange fruit that makes people throw stick at the tree. An improperly brought up child would bring shame to his family and culture.

A few poorly brought up Nigerians have brought shame on the whole Nation of 150m, A few poorly brought up Arabs have brought shame to their whole race

Q.E.D.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:18am On Oct 01, 2012

grin i laugh at ur retardeeness
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:19am On Oct 01, 2012
I would rather believe Basketmouth than going by the words of our Politicians
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu:

And you are a disgrace to the yoruba people.
What a tool.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by SisiKill1: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2012
Second to the US in fighting corruption??!!!

Alright whoever is feeding this man Delusional Cassava Bread for breakfast should be shot. angry

Eeeeeya! This is what happens when you surround yourself with Sycophantic Yes Men. The keep so out of touch with reality, you don't know what's what.

Poor GEJ....at some point you just gotta feel sorry for him. The guy is so out of touch with reality, he is starting to believe his own press and since Abati is the one holding the pen writing that press, GEJ has no chance in hell of stepping down from this flight of fantasy they have him in. undecided

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:

Haba pastor!Personal attack shows the lack of reasoning, insult is the manifestation of cluelessness, abuse is the hallmark of poor upbringing and ignorance. I will not retaliate your bad manners, I however, extend a once-in-your-lifetime opportunity to debate with me based on facts.
Debate with you?
You mean i should debate with someone not smart enough to see the folly in throwing cheap personal insults at the president.?
Abeg shift.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:26am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: And you are a disgrace to the yoruba people.
What a tool.

The yoruba people would prefer a Dayokanu to a thousand things like you. By the way, your username is ironic. You really weigh much on d scale of idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:

The yoruba people would prefer a Dayokanu to a thousand things like you. By the way, your username is ironic. You really weigh much on d scale of idiocy.
shut up.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by SisiKill1: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu: I said it in the UN thread

Reminds me of this below

Lmao! Awww.....this picture makes me sad for him. It's not fair oh. . . a whole of our president, look how they having him waiting like a naughty school boy. sad
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: Debate with you?
You mean i should debate with someone not smart enough to see the folly in throwing cheap personal insults at the president.?
Abeg shift.

Okay o, mr sharp guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms / Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens / Orji Uzor Kalu Denied Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.