Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service (28126 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:

Okay o, mr sharp guy.
Thank you for 'shifting'.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:31am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: shut up.

I'm not talking, I'm typing. Can you hear my voice echoing in the empty space in ypur head where your brain should have been?

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by solomon111(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:

I'm not talking, I'm typing. Can you hear my voice echoing in the empty space in ypur head where your brain should have been?
lol @ the irony.
Cretin.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dayokanu(m): 1:35am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: And you are a disgrace to the yoruba people.
What a tool.

Thank you sir.

Now back to the topic. Can you tell us how our president Retardeen Jonathan became a comedian now rivalling I go dye, Baba Suwe and Klint da drunk

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2012
The usual congregation of nairaland dumbos . . . . . . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dayokanu(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2012
^^ Sir,

Are the congregation in the church from Nairaland too?

Verdict of Nigerians is that our president is a comedian

9 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by deandavid(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2012
informatix: NO responsible citizen will mock his president even if he is wrong. His effort were enough i agree but i frown face @those who took my president for a ride.
ur fada there.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:39am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine: The usual congregation of nairaland dumbos . . . . . . . . .

^^ Sir,

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:41am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ Sir,

You Sir, belong to the wretches i was describing here . .and you duly owned up to your calling . . . . .Next dumbo please . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dayokanu(m): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2012
^^ Instead of dodging the question can you tell us sir, why the church congregation who are not Nairalanders think our President is a joke?

9 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

You Sir, belong to the wretches i was describing here . .and you duly owned up to your calling . . . . .Next dumbo please . . . .

and what are u doing in the midst of dumbos..................Chief dumbo
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:43am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ Sir,

Who knows? Beaf and his dog werepeleri should be somewhere there chuckling and packaging imaginary achievements to post today on their laptops.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:45am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ Instead of dodging the question can you tell us sir, why the church congregation who are not Nairalanders think our President is a joke?

He remains a President while you remain that unknown wretch ranting away on nairaland . . . . .Next
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by SisiKill1: 1:46am On Oct 01, 2012
Oh la la Fightin' time.

I love me some Sunday night brawl.

Who's taking bets? cheesy
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dayokanu(m): 1:47am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

He remains a President while you remain that unknown wretch ranting away on nairaland . . . . .Next

^^ He is the president just like Abacha was the President.

But no president in the history of Nigeria has been seen as much a comedian as Retardeen Jonathan.

Can you tell us why?

7 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:49am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Correction sir! A clueless trainee president.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:49am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ He is the president just like Abacha was the President.

But no president in the history of Nigeria has been seen as much a comedian as Retardeen Jonathan.

Can you tell us why?

Still doesn't change the fact that you are an unknown wretch . . .Can you honestly dispute the fact that GEJ is miles above you in all ramifications . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:50am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

hahahahahahahahah.......u no get brain at all........I wld recommend u sign up as Sid in Ice Age 5

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:51am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:

Correction sir! A clueless trainee president.

Really, i did love to be a trainee president while your lots whine and sulk beneath me . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Still doesn't change the fact that you are an unknown wretch . . .Can you honestly dispute the fact that GEJ is miles above you in all ramifications . . . .

and who are you? the son of a wretched man cos GEJ is not ur father

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

And you are...... A known wretch.

5 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Touchforfree(m): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2012
ooseven: I thought worshippers only focused on God in church. Since when did political analysis become part of church service??
:
So because they're in d Church, if they hear anything about Boko-Haram's bomb to be exploded soonest; they should not react. Don't they have ears ?.........
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:53am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

hahahahahahahahah.......u no get brain at all........I wld recommend u sign up as Sid in Ice Age 5

Thanks for the recommendation . .now step aside . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Really, i did love to be a trainee president while your lots whine and sulk beneath me . . . .

I'm not a prisoner, we have prison presidents you know?

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Really, i did
love to be a trainee president while your lots whine and sulk beneath me . . . .

another mufu
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dayokanu(m): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

OK I agree with all you have said so far.

Now can you tell us why majority of Nigerians think Retardeen Jonathan is a joke?

7 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:55am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

another student taught by GEJ and Dame

Boring . . . .Come up better abeg . . .Jmaine wan catch small trips smiley
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu:

Now can you tell us why majority of Nigerians think Retardeen Jonathan is a joke?

Oga, calculator don 4get answer!

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 1:57am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Boring . . . .Come up better abeg . . .Jmaine wan catch small trips smiley

can you tell us why majority of Nigerians think Retardeen Jonathan is a joke?
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 1:59am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu:

Majority of Nigerians . . . how did you come about the "majority" part . . . . .

If am in that church, i did chuckle myself . . . grin . . .but not enough reasons for unknown fools to come here wanking and ejecting their loads recklessly all over the thread
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Majority of Nigerians . . . how did you come about the "majority" part . . . . .

If am in that church, i did chuckle myself . . . grin . . .but not enough reasons for unknown fools to come here wanking and ejecting their loads recklessly all over the thread

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LIVE IN MAKOKO?, HOW COME YOU ATTENDED A SERVICE IN ABUJA, ABI UR PAPA CANOE DON DEY FLY

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dayokanu(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

^^ Sir,

why would you chuckle yourself? Is it because you also think Retardeen Jonathan is a joke?

You are bad oo. You praise him here, In real life you laugh at him

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.