Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service (28023 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by ziccoit: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

Beaf would surely be the moderator....dnt forget GEJ's degree in zoology....u can as well fit him in......birds of a feather thingz

On a diversionary note, where is this Beaf?
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by dabrake(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, leave tori. Our president, the retardeen's statement is dumb. That's the plain truth.

your signature is classic
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by ziccoit: 5:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Demdem:

I agree with u. The same SR that told us that patience is sick while presidency claims she is just resting. Don't u think presidency wants her to rest in peace undecided

What these people believe from SR depends on whose a.ss the report exposes.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Etumgbe(m): 5:57am On Oct 01, 2012
Obino take note. Make sure u invite GEJ for this year's NITE OF A THOUSAND LAUGH
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by olawalebabs(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Bidam: now dat got me laffin..jus lyk his sycophant praise singers who are OLE OLE OF NIGERIA(OON).
it will be better using Ole Omo Ole of Niger (OON)
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by ziccoit: 6:20am On Oct 01, 2012
dabrake:
your signature is classic

Signature: "Nigerians dont panic, terrorists attacks happens everwhere" - Retardeen

"Ojukwu is a great man,he died but his manhood lives on" - Retardeeness.

Demdem don kill me o o o o o. See I dey laff raise my legs. grin grin grin grin

U be badt guy. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by killuminati(m): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Singing in Sinzu's voice:
*imagine make ur parents no pay rent, make landlord say you dey test em patient*
*you get goodluck say u get patience, imagine goodluck without patience* lol
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by chinedum45(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2012
If and only if we learn to be patriotic will our country be great...mockery and derogatory statements against our leaders are HIGH LEVEL OF UNPATRIOTISM.
why shld the president b blamed for all wrongs? Those performing the act arent they Nigerians or r u suggesting the President sent them to commit such?
Now you/ ur father or whoever steals ppls pension and u heap it on the president..
farouk collects bribe u heap it on him....is it the president who handle such or judiciary?
most of u speaking against our president cant even manage their homes yet they abuse some1 who is trying to manage over 150million ppl of different physic....
BE PATRIOTIC AND WARN UR FAMILY MEMBERS TOO TO BE AND THE PRESIDENT WILL FIND IT EASIER TO WORK......CHARLES~PAUL

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by 76virgins(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, leave tori. Our president, the retardeen's statement is dumb. That's the plain truth.

No any 76virgins there to share? cool
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by DonaldGenes(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2012
Na waooo why would they do that to Our President,eventhough he seems lukewarm but at least some due credit with respect should be accorded him at best
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by idlaw2k3(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2012
Guys give GEJ a break, he is not perfect. His flaws are magnified because he is the president. Remeber his wife is still in the hospital and the demanding nature of the office is taking its toll on him. I would suggest he takes a week vacation to get himself together. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by bodejohn(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2012
chinedum45: If and only if we learn to be patriotic will our country be great...mockery and derogatory statements against our leaders are HIGH LEVEL OF UNPATRIOTISM.
why shld the president b blamed for all wrongs? Those performing the act arent they Nigerians or r u suggesting the President sent them to commit such?
Now you/ ur father or whoever steals ppls pension and u heap it on the president..
farouk collects bribe u heap it on him....is it the president who handle such or judiciary?
most of u speaking against our president cant even manage their homes yet they abuse some1 who is trying to manage over 150million ppl of different physic....
BE PATRIOTIC AND WARN UR FAMILY MEMBERS TOO TO BE AND THE PRESIDENT WILL FIND IT EASIER TO WORK......CHARLES~PAUL

...seriously, did you really mean those words you typed?
while I personally do not like calling mr president different names but his actions and inactions most of the time potrays him as someone even worse than the names he is been called.
we are not saying he should solve all the problems in one day, in fact I am not even saying he should solve any old problem, he shouuld for God's sake he should stop creating more problems for the country.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by chinedum45(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2012
@Bodejohn.....if i may ask......WHAT ARE THE NEW PROBLEMS PRESIDENT JONATHAN HAS CREATED?
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Toktee(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2012
ziccoit:

He is on leave,with patience in germany
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by espn(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2012
informatix: NO responsible citizen will mock his president even if he is wrong. His effort were enough i agree but i frown face @those who took my president for a ride.
while sum ppl take der time to make reasonable comment..fools like u spend ur time making senseless comment..pls rea wat u posted'!a responsible citizen wil nt mock his president'u must b a big fool for dat!heee nairalanders nd nigerians pls encourage nd clap for d president wifout shoes to keep lootin nd spending public funds recklessly..wat a pity..@52 Nigeria stil remain a lawless society..where life is short..brutish nd nasty..smh for dis country!
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Biggyd2: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2012
GEJ this morning reiterated that he is fighting corruption. He said that Transparency International rated Nigeria 2nd most improved in fighting corruption in Africa. He also promised that by the same time next year, when he addresses Nigerians we are going to see the fruits of his reforms(I paraphrased).
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by bigmo1(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie: Jona...! It is better to have a brain and have no shoes, than to have a multitude of shoes and no brain. You have made it clear to the world that Dame is a reflection of your reasoning. By the way, Dame, get well soon.
How can she get well soon, when the spirits of the people who died in the Dana air crash are seriously haunting her.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by webaplanet(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2012
Speech writers have to write speech that they think will make the 'HEADLINES' that is what just happened...I think they are fighting corruption spiritually,,so you cannot see a spiritual fight....
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by swiftycool(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2012
“My administration will fight corruption and associated social vices until they are exterminated from our body polity,” he said, opening the conference.

He then left for the United Nations General Assembly, where the American press promptly identified his delegation as one of the most financially reckless, his Pierre Hotel suite alone costing Nigeria $10,000 per night. The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, occupied suites in two different hotels, one at the Four Seasons Hotel for $5,000 per night; and the other at Mr. Jonathan’s hotel for $3,000 per night.

Reporting on Nigeria’s squandermania, America’s National Broadcasting Corporation (NBC), said, “Nigeria’s delegation is keeping five vehicles parked outside the Pierre Hotel where the cheapest room is about $800 a night – or roughly what most Nigerians earn in two years."

A SaharaReporters investigation found that the NNPC delegation actually rented a total of 10 limousines in New York for its seven visiting officials, at a daily cost of $1,800 per day. It was five of those vehicles that NBC found idling at Pierre.

Talk about action speaking louder than words! Smh
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by codeline(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2012
Sw
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by aremuolusegun: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2012
Grand Comedian Of the Federal Republic (GCFR)
Absolutely.......LOL
Even Ali Baba, I go die, Basket Mouth, AY, SeyiLaw...no fi compete with GEJ
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by birdman(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2012
where is beaf btw? did he get banned? I miss the re.tard
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by mabcos: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2012
informatix: NO responsible citizen will mock his president even if he is wrong. His effort were enough i agree but i frown face @those who took my president for a ride.
everybody is dead tired of such pretex. They've to air d truth dat bothers them. So dona't be sentimental at all.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Cleanman(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2012
farouk walk free,bankole walked free,patricia walked free..so the question nw is:"how are we the 2nd to US in corruption fighting?
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by bigmo1(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2012
ziccoit:

Even Beaf has given up on his boss' hopeless situation.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by ajf(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Somebody should please ask the retardeen if garri is now alcoholic...
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by swiftycool(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Oooh but this guy for no mess up on independence eve nah! Yet he would still come talking about reducing reckless spending while going ahead to do something more ridiculus! Besides y did Madueke need two hotels especially one in the same hotel with the President?

Why should 7 NNPC delegates hire 10 expensive limousines? Yet all our people say is let's pray 4 them, don't worry keep praying till they chop all finish.

Am so pissed right now!
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by gulfer: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2012
If story (Joke) above is true, then Ali Baba, Gordons and the rest will soon be out of business. Jona the Joker cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2012
Demdem:

Peeps like us should be praised for saying it has it is and hoping that the retardeen will simply wake up.

You are very silly, thinking your doing a whole lot of good screaming on nairaland . . . . . .

What a waste of time . . . . Fools having a misplaced sense of importance . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2012
Biggyd2: GEJ this morning reiterated that he is fighting corruption. He said that Transparency International rated Nigeria 2nd most improved in fighting corruption in Africa. He also promised that by the same time next year, when he addresses Nigerians we are going to see the fruits of his reforms(I paraphrased).

Can the mastvbating ediots on this thread dispute this . . . . .am sure this was the original line been twisted out of form . . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Peterpan1(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2012
Well what do we hav 2 say,hypocrisy at its peak,LORD pls help thir country.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by taharqa: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2012
Some of u guys are behaving like typical ekwuesus, lol...while dont you guys hit Google(for those who do not know, that is a popular search engine), search 4 d latest Transparency International ranking. As reportd by Businessday about 2weeks ago and which i have referenced various times on this very forum, Nigeria is amongst d 3 most improved countries on d Corruption index even though its absolute score is still bad and not smthing we can still be remotely proud of as a nation. This relative improvement was attributed by TI to improvements in d governmental and financial processes of this govt compared to previous govts esp by d Finance ministry(which is not at all surprising). If you have a problem wit info as referenced by d President, then write to Transparency International who gave d info to contest it... for the avoidance of doubt, 9ja's corruption level across board(govts and civil society) is still shamefully high which should be further reduced by improving d Judicial process but there are some small improvements precisely cos of d relative transparency in the processes of dis govt compared to others. This isn't at all surprising to me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Denied Bail / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos / Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.