Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) (21403 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2012
6pages and only 2 abi 3 women has made up their minds

yet over 10 of them viewing grin grin

women, Nigerian women females happy e-dependence to you all

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2012
acidosis™:

What a lovely filly you are, my love! Plant in me your golden kisses,again and again for I am romantically discombobulated! :DJust grab my hands and lets run... where I can make you golden earrings and beads of rubbies..
Loving you means the whole world to me.I never knew true love existed until I met you my angel.take me to love paradise and show me what it is to be truely loved.wrap your arms around me and give me that sensational touch! I desire to kiss your sweet and succulent lips,to hold you tight and don't wanna let go!what a romantic adventure we gonna have together. Love you sugar pie.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

If you got issues with some guys on this section don't bring it here.
sharrap! u no see my list? angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2012
vivian chinaza: Since I have to choose one...........then I wanna get down with seunbanty! Where is he btw?

You don't have to. If none of them tickle your fancy, don't waste your bars on them
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

You don't have to. If none of them tickle your fancy, don't waste your bars on them
correct!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL: D-explorer

why don't you give us a list of guys that want to be woo-ed, so us girls can choose from there.
I think the freedom to choose is better and you can just nominate yourself while we give you a guy to woo.
Also, know that the 7 REAL MEN as listed on my first post are there for picks. You got loads of options cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2012
[size=13pt]why una no call me.. 7pages already and i was MIA!!!! smh @ d handwork of sexskillz[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

abiL get a phuckin grip ova urself

wtf is wrong wif you angry angry

if you aint gat your mind made up flee and let other make up their minds

Jeeez since wen you start this one angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: ok ladies lets get dis shyte started!

my list....

Jhydon, Ayobase and Lalaosky.

Razz and spicy is d logo! let go! cool cool cool
Na cow you dey pack ni grin my friend pick one jor. LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2012
I know it took a lot for you guys to woo us when you did, so for that, I'm gonna be a team player and choose ?? to woo grin

I'll fill in the gap when I find someone.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2012
190:

Jeeez since wen you start this one angry angry[/color]

Oi shut it!!!

If you're finding it difficult to read my post, please do remove your eyeballs.

What's your issue?

Kmt
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2012
vivian chinaza: Since I have to choose one...........then I wanna get down with seunbanty! Where is he btw?
Ok babe, you made my list cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DukeNija(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2012
berem: Loving you means the whole world to me.I never knew true love existed until I met you[b]my angel[/b].take me to love paradise and show me what it is to be truely loved.wrap your arms around me and give me that sensational touch! I desire to kiss your sweet and succulent lips,to hold you tight and don't wanna let go!what a romantic adventure we gonna have together. Love you sugar pie.
shocked
Good Good Great.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

I think the freedom to choose is better and you can just nominate yourself while we give you a guy to woo.
Also, know that the 7 REAL MEN as listed on my first post are there for picks. You got loads of options cheesy

Okay, I'll choose lalaosky

Can I pick two guys??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2012
190:

Jeeez since wen you start this one angry angry[/color]
how dare you! u craze? pls dont get me started ooo... wots ur fawcking problem? na crime she dey reply nonsense wiv sense? dis 1 dey mad ni? come, killz! hold me o cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by shaybebaby(f): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:
Latest UPDATE
Shaybe Baby - Auto_slot
Berem - Acidosis
Kittykat - 190

Keep em coming ladies smiley
who is the geezer? I can't seem to find him so I can check out his profile for inspiration.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Okay, I'll choose lalosky

Can I pick two guys??
laye! dapada owo baba ijebu
dats my meat mehn! wen am done wooing u can enter set.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2012
Beetwo:

Huhuhuhu, s se see wat you hav caused me, now l cant stop cryin, very very touchin.
eyaaaa! Sorry my dear. "Gives beetwo hankerchief to wipe his tears"
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2012
berem: Loving you means the whole world to me.I never knew true love existed until I met you my angel.take me to love paradise and show me what it is to be truely loved.wrap your arms around me and give me that sensational touch! I desire to kiss your sweet and succulent lips,to hold you tight and don't wanna let go!what a romantic adventure we gonna have together. Love you sugar pie.
Awwwww! Why didn't i allow you to dis-virgin me? Wowow cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Oi shut it!!!

If you're finding it difficult to read my post, please do remove your eyeballs.

What's your issue?

Kmt

Kma -

you takin this tin personal, even your pally has selected! cba ova wah your ish is undecided

juss select or move on angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
how dare you! u craze? pls dont get me started ooo... wots ur fawcking problem? na crime she dey reply nonsense wiv sense? dis 1 dey mad ni? come, killz! hold me o cheesy cheesy

do i know u from somewhere

please dance off my avenue jor, whos this one
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by vivianc(f): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2012
@Abil: oh no sugar! This is just for the fun of it! The one that really tickles my fancy is just viewing and there won't any need telling him what he already knows!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Can I pick two guys??

Thats more like it kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
laye! dapada owo baba ijebu
dats my meat mehn! wen am done wooing u can enter set.

Hahahahaha your highness forgive me!

I retract my previous statement o. I don't want lalaosky anymore. That name does not ring a bell. Don't even know who the guy is.

I meant I'll choose lagbaja grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2012
vivian chinaza: @Abil: oh no sugar! This is just for the fun of it! The one that really tickles my fancy is just viewing and there won't any need telling him what he already knows!

Ikekings come and answer your PRESENT MA' Here oooh cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Can I pick two guys??
Noted and No, just one guy! You got a slot
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2012
190:

Thats more like it kiss kiss

Who said I needed your approval? Abeg move to one side jor!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Lyth: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2012
berem: Loving you means the whole world to me.I never knew true love existed until I met you my angel.take me to love paradise and show me what it is to be truely loved.wrap your arms around me and give me that sensational touch! I desire to kiss your sweet and succulent lips,to hold you tight and don't wanna let go!what a romantic adventure we gonna have together. Love you sugar pie.

Hp u got a whole lot more where dat came frm cos there aint gonna be room 4 "she stole my lines" on d D-day ....else u jst gonna get served.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2012

[size=16pt] MY OH MY!! !![/size]
You have ravished my heart..o sweet love.. !!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Chimezie198(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2012
ijebabe:
I am shaky, I just haven't found one person!
Maybe if Lefulefu or Chimezie comes grin
choi . . . . . See wetin I dey miss.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Noted and No, just one guy! You got a slot

I don't want him anymore o! Hahahahaha grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by tintingz(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2012
Lol...This damn getting serious cheesy all this ladies no get leaver sha tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / 60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.