Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) (21400 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2012
190:

Kma -

you takin this tin personal, even your pally has selected! cba ova wah your ish is undecided

juss select or move on angry

Just shut up. Get off my case!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Who said I needed your approval? Abeg move to one side jor!

wic of the sides are you

left or right so i could easily dodge yuh xxxxxx kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2012
shaybe baby:
who is the geezer? I can't seem to find him so I can check out his profile for inspiration.
Auto_slot means we gonna reserve a guy for you since you didn't make a choice. Hope you're ok with that? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2012
vivian chinaza: @Abil: oh no sugar! This is just for the fun of it! The one that really tickles my fancy is just viewing and there won't any need telling him what he already knows!

Who is he??

Spill!!! Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Just shut up. Get off my case!

[size=4pt]madness in pratice [/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2012
190:

Ikekings come and answer your PRESENT MA' Here oooh cheesy
Hahahahahahahahaha funny guy... I'm already present....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
So this is dah thread undecided undecided
inhales ...
exhales ..
cool get high on kush and do this shyte
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Hahahahahahahahaha funny guy... I'm already present....

Good your Vivian has already written your name down on the book of life cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: ok ladies lets get dis shyte started!

my list....

Jhydon, Ayobase and Lalaosky.

Razz and spicy is d logo! let go! cool cool cool

LMAO...area!!...i hail o....baby oku, i full ground they wait you for ontop mama elize cocconut tree!!...no mynd this excrembres jare...do fast make we gyrate this thread to infinito
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
~hornipipe~:
So this is dah thread undecided undecided
inhales ...
exhales ..
cool get high on kush and do this shyte

Pass some my way please cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
tintingz: Lol...This damn getting serious cheesy all this ladies no get leaver sha tongue

At all

I always knew this grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Chei. . . cheesy
AM COMING O..................... kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
Enough with the derailing please. If no lady is willing to come forth, we'll lock the thread, call it all off and call it a day! What kind of time wasting is this? And to think today is a holiday. . .

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: Idowuogbo(f), DailyNews(m), Deolaw, mitey(m), acidosis™(m), apocalypse, [size=18pt]Ishilove(f)[/size], berem(f), vivian chinaza(f), jay bee(m), kuphid(f), Sleekknight(m), Wislet(f), Rukemi291(f), Anaskie(m), lalaosky(m), ~hornipipe~, Shollypopz(f), D-Explorer, sexkillz(m), Lyth, bennyraz(m), tintingz, ikekings(m), abiL(f), ladunsky(f), shaybe baby(f), 190 and 6 guest(s)

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
[size=13pt]bennyraz eating Akara with Mustard sauce[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Okay, I'll choose lalaosky

Can I pick two guys??
wow...abiL, am all yours...bring it on...am gon judge you fairly...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]bennyraz eating Akara with Mustard sauce[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
laye! dapada owo baba ijebu
dats my meat mehn! wen am done wooing u can enter set.

lwkmd...lol...abil and idowu, i cantake both of y'all..bring it on
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
lalaosky:
wow...abiL, am all yours...bring it on...am gon judge you fairly...

Idowu will kill me if I set foot for your corner LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
laye! dapada owo baba ijebu
dats my meat mehn! wen am done wooing u can enter set.
idowu am waiting for you to start wooing someone.you don dey yarn too much! Kilode? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Latest UPDATE
* Ladunsky - Sexkillz
* Shaybe Baby - Auto_slot
* Berem - Acidosis
* Kittykat - 190
* Vivian Chinaza - Sunebanty

Ladies, keep em coming in cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Pass some my way please cool
cool you can have all..I'll soon be outta here mami once power returns.
PES thingy kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

grin grin grin
[size=13pt]add with bread + tomato ketchup + lacasera wink wink[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Enough with the derailing please. If no lady is willing to come forth, we'll lock the thread, call it all off and call it a day! What kind of time wasting is this? And to think today is a holiday. . .
stop being a baby...Just and relax and let me take you into a special world for you and me a special bond no one else will see
bennyraz: [size=13pt]bennyraz eating Akara with Mustard sauce[/size]
Akara and honey mustard?? WTF Dude??!!

Remain small akara for me sha, I wan chop am as breakfast.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
ladunsky:
stop being a baby...Just and relax and let me take you into a special world for you and me a special bond no one else will see

I hope you know ijebabe isnt finding that funny grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by omiobo: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
Wislet: i prefer not to waste my time.

Go find somewhere lay your wood busybody.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Enough with the derailing please. If no lady is willing to come forth, we'll lock the thread, call it all off and call it a day! What kind of time wasting is this? And to think today is a holiday. . .
You too dey show-off.....Go and find somewhere to sit jare! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Shollypopz:

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

I hope you know ijebabe isnt finding that funny grin grin
WHO IS IJEBABE?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
omiobo:

Go find somewhere lay your wood busybody.
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
Shollypopz:

[size=13pt]not honey mustard o.. i thought you don't like Akara Let me make you some pancakes wink wink[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36)

Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.