Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) (21399 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2012
ijebabe: Must it be a man? Can't I woo a woman

Another excuse

HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

I dun laff dieeeee grin grin grin grin

Nija woman - see what we keep complaining abou everyday!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2012
ijebabe: Must it be a man? Can't I woo a woman

Yeah I second that! Let me woo idowu-baby
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks: Guys I hope this is just a game, because I wouldn't want anyone calling me cheap, desperate, lonely, and maybe a hoe. Cause am none of that. I just want this to be fun as it is.

cheers guys.
Na game o. Abeg, no name calling o. Won't be allowed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DukeNija(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Nice speech. . . So who are you wooing?

Please tell her oratory skills Won't get her a Man.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by slimyem: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: All males will like to be wooed. Abeg, no dey give me excuse wey never done. . .tongue
Even the ones that are not here and won't be here??
Weren't you the one who pre-supposed that females here would like to pick a user who wouldn't be here on the designated date of wooing...and that made me say this...
slimyem:
Besides,can the males who would like to be wooed also make their intentions known on this thread?
Why u confusing yourself?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks: Guys I hope this is just a game, because I wouldn't want anyone calling me cheap, desperate, lonely, and maybe a hoe. Cause am none of that. I just want this to be fun as it is.

cheers guys.
Goldie, you of all people should know that this' a game: a challenge of fun. Nothing of such is happening else the person gets a ban. Every lady's security is important to us. Lest i forget, you could woo me cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2012
Abeg, this is a "woman woo man" thread. . .

Woman woo woman, will hold in 2015.

Case CLOSED!

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: I thought ”dr young“ wants to woo ”190“ ?...

theres problem over her gender
she herself cant even defend her gender
my head says shes male but my eyes think shes female
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Abeg, this is a "woman woo man" thread. . .

Case CLOSED!

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DukeNija(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

What's this? Abeg woo one dude jo.
Since you can't do it offline, here wouldn't be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2012

Case CLOSED!

Sharrap joh!

Party pooper tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Half roasted excuse. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Goldieluks: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Na game o. Abeg, no name calling o. Won't be allowed

Good!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Sharrap joh!

Party pooper tongue

Na you sabi. . . Dem no dey beg shît to smell. . . tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Lyth: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2012
Wislet: when a 'game' turns to an arena where women are mocked and called single, cheap, desperate, jobless and all what not, u wonder why the same people are baffled when very few of them show up.
A 'game' becomes a means of sizing them up and evidence of their 'misconduct' (daring to woo a man) is used later on when any occasion calls for it.
The day men on NL will learn that the social media wasn't made for the male species alone and stop viewing women they find on it as scumbags or looking for something, that will be the day they'll stop screaming for women to register their presence or comment on topics.

this is a faceless forum n any1 who take insults on NL 2 heart is on a rly long thg. So can this ur excuse n get woo-ing or put a placard of "lame lines up" n watch others do it. Advice: take NL goodies wit u wen u log out but make damn sure u leave its trash behind.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2012
190:

theres problem over her gender
she herself cant even defend her gender
my head says shes male but my eyes think shes female
Since your ”eyes“ and ”head“ are already at work... Why not use your ”heart“... ##just saying... Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

Good!

Goldie isnt happy at all grin grin grin grin

shes not used to this grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: I thought "dr young" wants to woo "190" ?...
I'm presently investigating the status
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Half roasted excuse. . .

...Half roasted groundnut?

I said I would woo someone didn't I. Chillax, take a chill pill! kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ijebabe: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2012

Case CLOSED!
And why in 2015
Are the worried no man will get wooed?
No need to be insecure, we'll make room for you when we have time to spare undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2012

Case CLOSED!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Since your ”eyes“ and ”head“ are already at work... Why not use your ”heart“... ##just saying... Lol

i dunno, im confused sef

wic is why im asking you, killz and explorer to decide cos im not sure myself
if that dr young is male or female

wheres he/she btw
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2012
Pls no fights. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2012
ijebabe:
And why in 2015
Are the worried no man will get wooed?
No need to be insecure, we'll make room for you when we have time to spare undecided

grin grin grin

Ijebabe its just a game biko
show some class above your fellow shaky nigerian sisters wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DukeNija(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2012
At least ladies will have a feel of what it takes to 'woo'(I hate this word).

Can this begin already?? Too much talk and preparation, na so una tins dey be. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm presently investigating the status
Hahahahahahaha nairaland gender ”detective“... Abeg pair them jare that handle is a female...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Why was my post deleted??

Since when did calling a goat, a goat an offence!? I was just stating a fact grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Hahahahahahaha nairaland gender ”detective“... Abeg pair them jare that handle is a female...

and if she/he turns out to be a gay/

ure in trouble for this statement angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

...Half roasted groundnut?

I said I would woo someone didn't I. Chillax, take a chill pill! kiss
abiL clarify this, did you pick Ikekings?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Wislet(f): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is this a sermon? cheesy
yes it is.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by abiL(f): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

abiL clarify this, did you pick Ikekings?

No.

I pick his abs grin lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

My Traditional Wedding Pictures / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.